Bitcoin Forum
August 17, 2024, 08:15:09 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] DoS Coin [X13] [5% PoS 3 months] [PoM] [Htl] [20 GH]  (Read 40643 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
stuffage1

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 10, 2014, 06:35:56 AM

Like I've said before, you'r uninformed of small dumps I have been doing. I have said I will be doing a mini IPO and if you want to be kept up to date, you have to come to the IRC.

I told everyone who was in IRC that I was dumping 1,000,000 coins. I didn't dump any more than that. It was to get people into the coin. If you don't like this mini dump, you can go find a scam coin to go hide under.

I have real development going on and it's not going to be stopped with some small FUD.

That's not acceptable. This thread is a required communication channel.  It is not optional.

You've seen the reaction to your market movements and lack of communication about them.  Labeling a post pointing that out as "FUD" does not address the issue.

Correcting the flaws in your communication methods addresses the issue.

i dont have access to irc, when i came from work to discover my investment dropped 50%+ and the reason was due to the dev and not miners dumping, i was pissed.  i have been following you from day one and to have this is really a insult.  i have been accumulating from 30 upto 60 sats and was quite happy to add and bag more if the trend continued, now at current prices i am at a lost...not bad for someone who put his faith and support in early. 

the actions today has seriously chipped away some trust in this coin.  you still have 99,000,000 coins to go...!

just bumped into the dev at c-cex trollbox and he explained that this decision was meant to be for the better good of the community, but it had completely the opposite effect.  if he had the power of hindsight, he would of done it differently.  he has offered a few of the early bagholders including myself a gesture of goodwill and restore if not improved my faith.  the problem now is that i have to buy a few more to make it a cool million.
Somekindabitcoin (OP)

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 10, 2014, 06:47:38 AM

Like I've said before, you'r uninformed of small dumps I have been doing. I have said I will be doing a mini IPO and if you want to be kept up to date, you have to come to the IRC.

I told everyone who was in IRC that I was dumping 1,000,000 coins. I didn't dump any more than that. It was to get people into the coin. If you don't like this mini dump, you can go find a scam coin to go hide under.

I have real development going on and it's not going to be stopped with some small FUD.

That's not acceptable. This thread is a required communication channel.  It is not optional.

You've seen the reaction to your market movements and lack of communication about them.  Labeling a post pointing that out as "FUD" does not address the issue.

i dont have access to irc, when i came from work to discover my investment dropped 50%+ and the reason was due to the dev and not miners dumping, i was pissed.  i have been following you from day one and to have this is really a insult.  i have been accumulating from 30 upto 60 sats and was quite happy to add and bag more if the trend continued, now at current prices i am at a lost...not bad for someone who put his faith and support in early. 

the actions today has seriously chipped away some trust in this coin.  you still have 99,000,000 coins to go...!

just bumped into the dev at c-cex trollbox and he explained that this decision was meant to be for the better good of the community, but it had completely the opposite effect.  if he had the power of hindsight, he would of done it differently.  he has offered a few of the early bagholders including myself a gesture of goodwill and restore if not improved my faith.  the problem now is that i have to buy a few more to make it a cool million.

Thx stuffage. I am truly sorry to all investors for what I did today. It wasn't the right move at all and I intend to make up for it.

Please check the bottom of the OP.

Trying something
stuffage1

View Profile
August 10, 2014, 08:14:31 AM

Thx stuffage. I am truly sorry to all investors for what I did today. It wasn't the right move at all and I intend to make up for it.

Trying something

cool, that makes more sense, help eat up the sell wall and get rewarded for it.  will be getting some more later.
stuffage1

View Profile
August 10, 2014, 08:32:27 AM

Trying something

cool, that makes more sense, help eat up the sell wall and get rewarded for it.  will be getting some more later.

how about a higher %, but with limit per user.  i've had no sleep and cant explain the maths, but i think for your end goals, this would be more incentive for people to hold on to them.
Youghoor

Activity: 1036
Merit: 275

View Profile
August 10, 2014, 08:34:25 AM

good communication with good dev are the needs of a good coin.
Somekindabitcoin (OP)

View Profile
August 10, 2014, 08:38:24 AM

@Stuffage. It's been done!

IPO will start when we hit the 80-90 satoshis range.

As for the 5% fee guy, you made me hit myself in my face. It's a whole new level of stupidity.
Somekindabitcoin (OP)

View Profile
August 10, 2014, 09:07:19 AM

I'm going to get off in a bit to go to sleep. If i'm not on, just PM me showing proof of purchase, and i'll give you your 5% (up to a maximum of 50k DOS)
Somekindabitcoin (OP)

View Profile
August 10, 2014, 09:40:29 AM

I've been here longer than you and this coin is going into escrow on bittrex. There is no stupid 5% fee! What the hell are you talking about? I'm giving people coins not taking any!

Directed to Edraket (deleted his post)
Somekindabitcoin (OP)

View Profile
August 10, 2014, 09:48:55 AM

I don't have any sells. . .
Misfire

Activity: 17
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 10, 2014, 09:56:32 AM

The dev made good on his promise and sent me free coins for being an investor!

I can see he is really trying to make it up to us so I will definitely still support the coin as much as I can.  Smiley
Somekindabitcoin (OP)

View Profile
August 10, 2014, 10:03:04 AM

The dev made good on his promise and sent me free coins for being an investor!

I can see he is really trying to make it up to us so I will definitely still support the coin as much as I can.  Smiley

Thx Misfire.

As for everyone who thinks i'm selling coins on the exchange,

http://cryptobe.com/address/DACQX81jFD6szSj7YDm6k3DsJBX2GhFuHo

That's my wallet address on C-cex. Feel free to check it. I only sold 1 million coins TOTAL ever so far.

I have no more coins on that wallet. I sent it back to my own wallet.
Somekindabitcoin (OP)

View Profile
August 10, 2014, 10:06:06 AM

I will be getting off for now. PM me the transaction id and i'll send you your 5% when I wake up. Thx.
Somekindabitcoin (OP)

View Profile
August 10, 2014, 10:22:49 AM

isaohiein %member post deleted% aijiiashsigi /a
BohemianStalker

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 10, 2014, 01:13:57 PM

Seriously you need to stop deleting posts from members of the community, this is becoming a communist thread where only the posts you like to appear stays. You will lose trust quickly if you keep doing this. I'm really starting to question your ability to manage this project. Let this be an open discussion!! If you delete this, I will just keep posting it.

he reacted ok and honestly i hope he deletes your post. It kinda hurts my eyes.
yellowduck2

Activity: 868
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 10, 2014, 01:24:21 PM

Quoted from OP

This is unofficial at the moment, but the premine will be held in escrow at Bittrex.

I will drop 20% of the premine (20,000,000) at a fixed rate of .00000080 (80 satoshis) per coin so that I could cover up the costs of the escrow and pay the devs.

So what happen ?

This project not even started and no developer. Not a single line of code is written because he need to find someone who can code what he wants. I hope he can find one because it's not easy to find a talented programmer.
FryguyUK
Legendary

Activity: 801
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 10, 2014, 03:56:56 PM

I don't understand why anyone reacts to forum moderation, most forums in the world are moderated and spam deleted. It only hurts shills, people paranoid from a previous scam and those who think they're exerting their rights to freedom of speech. Nothing stopping you from typing and the moderator has freedom to delete what he wants Tongue
burstceo

Activity: 86
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
August 10, 2014, 05:11:17 PM

If developer is really sorry for the dump, he should buy back coins with the BTC he got from dumping and then follow his original plan to set a fix price. Telling everyone he will set price at 80 sat and then dump it below 80 sat is a bad move.

I fully agree with this.

SmartHost - Intelligent Hosting
http://www.smarthost.net/?ims=bitcointalk
abc333

Activity: 267
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 10, 2014, 05:46:41 PM

Thought what happened serious matter. Grin
Dev.Escrow your coin as soon as possible.There will be no conflict.

stuffage1

View Profile
August 10, 2014, 07:27:17 PM

I won't even call him a dev at this point since he has no development skills. He will destroy this coin eventually, no community no coin.

A Full Member account and a newbie account means nothing. I would trade a full member account for a 10 BTC scam if it's easier to trick people

HEY PEOPLE, right now is freedom of speech. Developer is sleeping. Say whatever u want without getting deleted.

i totally agree with you when it comes to freedom of speech, but from what i can see above your sentences gives off negativity.  if you have a valid question i am sure it will be answered professionally.

if you are vested in this coin and you are upset for his actions with the 80 sat dump, he has already apologised and is trying to do his best to rectify and regain peoples trust.  if you or anyone have invested heavily in this coin catch up with him in c-cex trollbox and he will try to make things right.  i believe his actions to stabilise his mistake also speaks volumes as lesser DEV would of bailed.

however we should not let him off the hook, he still needs to demonstrate with transparency and quickly how the next few days will unfold and the confirmation of the escrow is a must.  

this is for everyone, if you do not own DOS coins, why are you here?  if you do, surely you should do as much to help this succeed rather than spread any kind of doubt.  i hope i have not offended anyone, it is not my intention.
KSpinner

Activity: 41
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 10, 2014, 07:28:50 PM

Looking into some of the new coins and this one seems interesting, but all the community attention is negative. This does seem to be a deterent for new investors. Huh
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  

Jump to: