Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 05:01:36 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] DoS Coin [X13] [5% PoS 3 months] [PoM] [Htl] [20 GH]  (Read 40631 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
stuffage1

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 10, 2014, 07:33:03 PM

Looking into some of the new coins and this one seems interesting, but all the community attention is negative. This does seem to be a deterent for new investors. Huh

exactly my point, i'm not asking you to invest, but keep an eye on this coin.  give it a day or two.  the dev is very active on c-cex trollbox.
Edraket31

Activity: 1190
Merit: 511

View Profile
August 10, 2014, 07:35:43 PM

Looking into some of the new coins and this one seems interesting, but all the community attention is negative. This does seem to be a deterent for new investors. Huh

exactly my point, i'm not asking you to invest, but keep an eye on this coin.  give it a day or two.  the dev is very active on c-cex trollbox.

BohemianStalker

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 10, 2014, 07:37:43 PM

If you want to invest , get some cheap coins now ,)
BohemianStalker

View Profile
August 10, 2014, 07:44:04 PM

@captainbluff

No, I dont but I am not a fool to buy new coin with 216 000 USD marketcap at 0.0000006 price per coin. So you cant blame others for your stupidity. Market is just right where it should be right now with markecap around 50 000 USD and even that is good. Most new coins start with 20 000 and then slowly crawl up (if they are good). So even 0.00000008 would be still good price per dos coin ,-)
Bitcycle

Activity: 420

View Profile
August 10, 2014, 07:50:16 PM

Lots of negative posts and coin crashes while the dev is away.  Weirdest thing how it always works out like that.

Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
BohemianStalker

View Profile
August 10, 2014, 07:51:21 PM

Lots of negative posts and coin crashes while the dev is away.  Weirdest thing how it always works out like that.

Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Coin did not crash it was overpriced. The marketcap now is about 50 000 USD. Seems good.
abc333

Activity: 267

View Profile
August 10, 2014, 08:11:59 PM

Oh, today's market is really surprising. Cheesy

Somekindabitcoin (OP)

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 10, 2014, 08:13:38 PM

lol.

Getting a temp escrow. I'm going to leave most coins there.

As for CaptainBluff, you are spreading stuff before it happens.

Everyone claims I dumped over a million coins, but I dumped exactly a million.

captainbluff

Activity: 422

View Profile
August 10, 2014, 08:16:11 PM

lol.

What am I spreading? I'm simply just repeating what you have said in previous pages and sharing my concerns but you keep deleting my posts.
BohemianStalker

View Profile
August 10, 2014, 08:17:06 PM

lol.

Dont worry. they did not make basic calculations and bough 300 000 USD coin on day one-three . Which is laughable. Not they are mad their investment is down. Well the marketcap is just about right now. Even if it drops to 6 it does not matter. Let holders like me buy the cheap coins and hold long time,-)
Somekindabitcoin (OP)

View Profile
August 10, 2014, 08:17:26 PM

You haven't posted any type of concerns. You instantly called me a scam on the spot.
Somekindabitcoin (OP)

View Profile
August 10, 2014, 08:18:30 PM

lol.

Dont worry. they did not make basic calculations and bough 300 000 USD coin on day one-three . Which is laughable. Not they are mad their investment is down. Well the marketcap is just about right now. Even if it drops to 6 it does not matter. Let holders like me buy the cheap coins and hold long time,-)

Thx Bohemian.

I'm still trying for the temp, but I am going to soft launch things from now on. For all those guys holding, PM me.

For all the guys wanting the incentive, I'll be back home in the afternoon and I will send you your coins.

Thank you.
captainbluff

View Profile
August 10, 2014, 08:20:25 PM

lol.

For your info, I did not buy a single DOS coin. I mined all 500K of them with free electricity.
Somekindabitcoin (OP)

View Profile
August 10, 2014, 08:22:35 PM

So you have nothing to lose then. Why complain?
BohemianStalker

View Profile
August 10, 2014, 08:27:03 PM

lol.

For your info, I did not buy a single DOS coin. I mined all 500K of them with free electricity.

So what? the nethashrate was over 10Gh/ and it took me 100Mh daily to get around 44 000 coins. You could propably get around 0.25BTC for your mining power on betarigs (if you mine 500k in 10Ghh) . But instead you decided to mine overpriced coin. I really dont want to be mean but man, It was a bad decision...
stuffage1

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 10, 2014, 08:29:33 PM

hi dev, i don not think you are going to get anywhere if you continue with him.  now that the bittrex boys are back, could you sort out the escrow ASAP.  i believe that is currently the greatest concern for existing and potential investors.

BohemianStalker

View Profile
August 10, 2014, 08:32:17 PM

lol.

So what? the nethashrate was over 10Gh/ and it took me 100Mh daily to get around 44 000 coins. You could propably get around 0.25BTC for your mining power on betarigs (if you mine 500k in 10Ghh) . But instead you decided to mine overpriced coin. I really dont want to be mean but man, It was a bad decision...

No it wasn't a bad decision since DOS clearly the most consistent profitable coin to mine before the partially announced dump.

what? look up the prices on betarigs and look up people mining(pool stats) this coin. It is highly UNPROFITABLE. Which means PEOPLE BELIEVE IN THE FUTURE OF THE COIN:
Somekindabitcoin (OP)

View Profile
August 10, 2014, 08:32:54 PM

hi dev, i don not think you are going to get anywhere if you continue with him.  now that the bittrex boys are back, could you sort out the escrow ASAP.  i believe that is currently the greatest concern for existing and potential investors.

Maybe I need to open up a new ticket because Bill hasn't gotten back to me yet.
Somekindabitcoin (OP)

View Profile
August 10, 2014, 08:35:13 PM

Still have a 4.4 GH nethash. One member who mines constantly with 1 GH everyday. He's obviously stockpiling.
captainbluff

View Profile
August 10, 2014, 08:35:25 PM

lol.

No it wasn't a bad decision since DOS clearly the most consistent profitable coin to mine before the partially announced dump.

what? look up the prices on betarigs and look up people mining(pool stats) this coin. It is highly UNPROFITABLE. Which means PEOPLE BELIEVE IN THE FUTURE OF THE COIN:

No, DOS was very profitable from late last week into Saturday I think, of course not now with current price. Btw he just deleted my last reply to you and I am not even saying anything wrong.  Roll Eyes
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  

Jump to: