Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 04:08:24 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [IBC] IronBankCoin - Blocktech Hosted Network|ICO UPDATE|BlockchainApp  (Read 28589 times)
philipvdlinde

Activity: 826
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 16, 2014, 02:18:36 PM

Warning, this coin is highly likely a scam. "Developer" made cheap scrypt clone and attached some story to it then contacted pump and dump company to back him up. There is
nothing to show here, not even a handdrawing of supposed game and no one from blocktech actualy posted here to confirm some deal was made and software or even a draft of
a game actualy exist.

You should be highly skeptical when no ones (unknown people) start asking for massive amounts of money in advance for vapourware, in over 95% of past cases it was a scam.
Oh really? I beg to differ: https://twitter.com/BryceWeiner/status/498214246099218432 bryce weiner is a highly affiliated with BlockTech.
subSTRATA
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1043

:^)

View Profile
August 16, 2014, 02:25:37 PM
Last edit: August 16, 2014, 02:40:27 PM by subSTRATA

Warning, this coin is highly likely a scam. "Developer" made cheap scrypt clone and attached some story to it then contacted pump and dump company to back him up. There is
nothing to show here, not even a handdrawing of supposed game and no one from blocktech actualy posted here to confirm some deal was made and software or even a draft of
a game actualy exist.

You should be highly skeptical when no ones (unknown people) start asking for massive amounts of money in advance for vapourware, in over 95% of past cases it was a scam.
Oh really? I beg to differ: https://twitter.com/BryceWeiner/status/498214246099218432 bryce weiner is a highly affiliated with BlockTech.

Once he posts on this thread and provides something of a substance I might change my opinion, until then I think this coin is highly likely a vapourware and thus a scam. Nothing
will be delivered, there will be no game or anything else claimed in starting post.

Criterias for a red flag are as follows:

1. Newbie account.
2. Promises something no one ever made.
3. Asks for a lot of money to supposedly start working on 2.
4. Is in a hurry, like 7 days presale or 7 days mining.
5. Provides no proof for anything, just promises, promises and more promises.

All 5 criterias are fulfilled here - a major red flag!

theres nothing here. message me if you want to put something here.
MajidBC

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

KryptKoin is one of the best!!!

View Profile
August 16, 2014, 02:32:14 PM

Did any of the previous coins which claimed to be attached to video games succeed? I didn't follow them.
MajidBC

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

KryptKoin is one of the best!!!

View Profile
August 16, 2014, 02:41:26 PM
Last edit: August 16, 2014, 02:54:06 PM by MajidBC

One giant continent, 7 kingdoms to choose from.

Are these 7 kingdoms from Game of Thrones? Buying its copyright will be expensive I guess. And if they are not from GoT, then you should change the name of the coin. It won't make sense.
delphs

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 16, 2014, 02:56:42 PM

a game actualy exist.

Bryce confirmed the Blocktech partnership, that's enough for me. This has to be one of the less worrisome coin of the last couple months.

BTC: 1JB4Gq82DM3WUsdkU3TPzU2haFbxCJgJss / WC: WT8gbDPdQUcjDq6gWg9N7w3q4AazUAy3g7 / WDC: WkzvC4YVC3nCzDW9BhFLtWk7YJhtgXQR6G / Addie: delphs Rep Thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=397706.0
delphs

Activity: 252

View Profile
August 16, 2014, 02:59:10 PM

One giant continent, 7 kingdoms to choose from.

Are these 7 kingdoms from Game of Thrones? Buying its copyright will be expensive I guess. And if they are not from GoT, then you should change the name of the coin. It won't make sense.

There's always a risk, but R.R. isn't a dick like Kanye lol

BTC: 1JB4Gq82DM3WUsdkU3TPzU2haFbxCJgJss / WC: WT8gbDPdQUcjDq6gWg9N7w3q4AazUAy3g7 / WDC: WkzvC4YVC3nCzDW9BhFLtWk7YJhtgXQR6G / Addie: delphs Rep Thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=397706.0
subSTRATA
Legendary

View Profile
August 16, 2014, 03:05:35 PM

a game actualy exist.

Bryce confirmed the Blocktech partnership, that's enough for me. This has to be one of the less worrisome coin of the last couple months.

A partnership between an unknown guy and a company that worked with (whatever that is supposed to mean) craps, clones and pump and dump coins brings confidence, right.

jackfruit

Activity: 416

View Profile
August 16, 2014, 03:06:25 PM

a game actualy exist.

Once he posts on this thread and provides something of a substance I might change my opinion, until then I think this coin is highly likely a vapourware and thus a scam. Nothing
will be delivered, there will be no game or anything else claimed in starting post.

1. Newbie account.

I guess you don't know that coinweaver is Bryce's account here. He's already confirmed in this thread that Blocktech is supporting this coin.
studio1one

Activity: 1218
Merit: 500

BintexFutures

View Profile
August 16, 2014, 03:12:39 PM

No idea if they will or won't deliver everything but I can confirm block tech are hosting and it's not a scam

BINTEX

Powered by,
subSTRATA
Legendary

View Profile
August 16, 2014, 03:16:32 PM

a game actualy exist.

1. Newbie account.

I guess you don't know that coinweaver is Bryce's account here. He's already confirmed in this thread that Blocktech is supporting this coin.

That is him? Good thing is I already gave him negative trust for PetroDollar scamcoin (super bullshit stories there, coin is going nowhere) so I don't have to check his account again.
So, let me update the case here - blocktech is a parasytic company created to deliberately take BTC from cryptocoiners in exchange for bullshits of all sorts which include but are
not limited to crap and cloned coins, pump and dump schemes via promising something big but then delivering nothing and so on. They are selling you vapourware and stuff of no
real value for your BTC.

studio1one

Activity: 1218
Merit: 500

BintexFutures

View Profile
August 16, 2014, 03:18:54 PM

a game actualy exist.

1. Newbie account.

That is him? Good thing is I already gave him negative trust for PetroDollar scamcoin (super bullshit stories there, coin is going nowhere) so I don't have to check his account again.
So, let me update the case here - blocktech is a parasytic company created to deliberately take BTC from cryptocoiners in exchange for bullshits of all sorts which include but are
not limited to crap and cloned coins, pump and dump schemes via promising something big but then delivering nothing and so on. They are selling you vapourware and stuff of no
real value for your BTC.

Cheesy

Yeah but they're always good for a quick pump and short term profit

BINTEX