Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 07:54:14 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [IBC] IronBankCoin - Blocktech Hosted Network|ICO UPDATE|BlockchainApp  (Read 28589 times)
IronBankCoin

Activity: 17
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 18, 2014, 12:14:52 AM

I the dev, was under the impression people were becoming skittish of bittrex. But if it is a wanted subject we will contact the exchange and it would have to be redistributed differently. It's not at a pre-set price. Thank you for bringing this to our attention.

only if this is on an exchange and the coins are available immediately for trading like xcloud was i'll consider buying it.
Until then thanks but no.
Well then, we might end up redistributing.
ereborltc

Activity: 966
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 18, 2014, 01:33:00 AM

I the dev, was under the impression people were becoming skittish of bittrex. But if it is a wanted subject we will contact the exchange and it would have to be redistributed differently. It's not at a pre-set price. Thank you for bringing this to our attention.

only if this is on an exchange and the coins are available immediately for trading like xcloud was i'll consider buying it.
I'm starting to like were this is going, I'm in if its launched like xcloud!!

Legendary / Hero Member

█████
█████   ▄▄██████▄▄
█████▄██████████████▄▄
██████████▀▀▀▀▀▀███████▄
███████▀  ▄▄██▄▄  ▀█████▄
██████   ██▀  ▀██   █████
█████▌   ██▄▄▄
█████▌    ▀▀▀███▄
 █████   ██▄  ▄██   █████
 ▀█████▄  ▀▀██▀▀  ▄█████▀
  ▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▀
    ▀▀██████████████▀▀
        ▀▀██████▀▀

.BILLSCASH.

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
.Decentralized Microtask Platform on the Blockchain.
.With Encrypted User to User Messages.
  ───────
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
Twitter
Facebook
Reddit

LinkedIn
Github
coffee4bill

Activity: 1

View Profile
August 18, 2014, 02:28:39 AM

So new this and just wondering, I donate to the presale, post a note here that I donated and a transaction number and amount.
The coins are split up based on the percentage of presale donations.  After you determine the amounts I would get, how do you send those to me?
By email, via this forum, via IRC?  Just wondering your thought process on this.
Thanks much
Coffee4Bill
worth

Activity: 558

View Profile
August 18, 2014, 02:37:23 AM

Is the purpose of this coin to create a stable, long-term growth app coin with a purpose or just another pump-and-dump? Because it seems to me that abruptly changing the nature of the ICO (especially after taking people's money) to help create buzz for the coin suggests this is just about another money grab. 

The way this works seems perfectly straightforward to me - people send whatever amount they are able to or wish to, then they receive a proportionate share based on their contribution.

The only part that hasn't been stated explicitly is how the coins will be disbursed to the people who paid. My assumption is that wallets will be made available and then we'll be asked via PM for an address if we contributed.  What is the need to rush to an exchange unless people are just looking for a quick profit or some kind of dopamine rush?
tricass

Activity: 394
Merit: 250

Crypto enthusiast

View Profile
August 18, 2014, 03:12:27 AM

what about the game? isn't this the noval part of the offering but you started you will seek seed funding so it appears that it is still way off in the distant future? if so, what do ppl do with this coin until then? if so, it would seem more logical to tackle it the other way: game first and then distribute the in-game coin.

IronBank-Social (OP)

Activity: 39

View Profile
August 18, 2014, 03:31:59 AM

So new this and just wondering, I donate to the presale, post a note here that I donated and a transaction number and amount.
The coins are split up based on the percentage of presale donations.  After you determine the amounts I would get, how do you send those to me?
By email, via this forum, via IRC?  Just wondering your thought process on this.
Thanks much
Coffee4Bill

You giving us the sending address will also act as the recipient of the coins.
IronBank-Social (OP)

View Profile
August 18, 2014, 03:35:24 AM

what about the game? isn't this the noval part of the offering but you started you will seek seed funding so it appears that it is still way off in the distant future? if so, what do ppl do with this coin until then? if so, it would seem more logical to tackle it the other way: game first and then distribute the in-game coin.

For the game to have the best potential, we need to have a long distribution process. The mining schedule should reflect that come tomorrow.
IronBank-Social (OP)

View Profile
August 18, 2014, 03:40:45 AM

Is the purpose of this coin to create a stable, long-term growth app coin with a purpose or just another pump-and-dump? Because it seems to me that abruptly changing the nature of the ICO (especially after taking people's money) to help create buzz for the coin suggests this is just about another money grab. 

The way this works seems perfectly straightforward to me - people send whatever amount they are able to or wish to, then they receive a proportionate share based on their contribution.

The only part that hasn't been stated explicitly is how the coins will be disbursed to the people who paid. My assumption is that wallets will be made available and then we'll be asked via PM for an address if we contributed.  What is the need to rush to an exchange unless people are just looking for a quick profit or some kind of dopamine rush?

As a person who has been in crypto and involved with the bigger wigs in trading, I understand where this thought stems from. But the IBC team can NOT risk running with anyone's BTC in fear of lawsuit with Blocktech as well as other conditions. Rushing to an exchange would only be wanted if that is what a resounding amount of people in crypto want. We will do what we seem fit but take in the public majority strongly into consideration. Thank you for your feedback.
ereborltc

View Profile
August 18, 2014, 04:13:15 AM

i strongly disagree, a dev that listens to his investors and community is a dev i would want to invest in first off... second, u obviously haven't seen what just happened with syscoin...

ipos on an exchange just have better set-ups ,availability,security and makes ppl feel more comfortable when they receive their coins directly...

Legendary / Hero Member

█████
█████   ▄▄██████▄▄
█████▄██████████████▄▄
██████████▀▀▀▀▀▀███████▄
█████▌   ██▄▄▄
█████▌    ▀▀▀███▄
 █████   ██▄  ▄██   █████
 ▀█████▄  ▀▀██▀▀  ▄█████▀
  ▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▀
    ▀▀██████████████▀▀
        ▀▀██████▀▀

.BILLSCASH.

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
  ───────
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
Twitter
Facebook
Reddit

LinkedIn
Github
worth

Activity: 558

View Profile
August 18, 2014, 04:13:25 AM

As a person who has been in crypto and involved with the bigger wigs in trading, I understand where this thought stems from. But the IBC team can NOT risk running with anyone's BTC in fear of lawsuit with Blocktech as well as other conditions. Rushing to an exchange would only be wanted if that is what a resounding amount of people in crypto want. We will do what we seem fit but take in the public majority strongly into consideration. Thank you for your feedback.

I wasn't expressing concern about you running off with the money; my concern is a rush to an exchange and what rapid course changes might suggest about how well planned out it is. 

There were others in this thread who claimed that the entire thing was confusing, which it doesn't seem to be. I was merely saying that the exact method of distribution hasn't been explained in detail but was the only part that lacked detail.
IronBank-Social (OP)

View Profile
August 18, 2014, 04:42:45 AM

I wasn't expressing concern about you running off with the money; my concern is a rush to an exchange and what rapid course changes might suggest about how well planned out it is. 

There were others in this thread who claimed that the entire thing was confusing, which it doesn't seem to be. I was merely saying that the exact method of distribution hasn't been explained in detail but was the only part that lacked detail.

Take into consideration we listened to both of you and understand both concerns.
Both of you have been positive members to this thread, and for that we thank you both.
Crypto_Enthusiast

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 18, 2014, 08:46:35 AM

I also welcome the notion of holding the IPO on an exchange as it would be more what I am accustomed to, for convenience.
ereborltc

View Profile
August 18, 2014, 10:02:29 AM

I also welcome the notion of holding the IPO on an exchange as it would be more what I am accustomed to, for convenience.
yeap !  whats the word on that?

Legendary / Hero Member

█████
█████   ▄▄██████▄▄
█████▄██████████████▄▄
██████████▀▀▀▀▀▀███████▄
█████▌   ██▄▄▄
█████▌    ▀▀▀███▄
 █████   ██▄  ▄██   █████
 ▀█████▄  ▀▀██▀▀  ▄█████▀
  ▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▀
    ▀▀██████████████▀▀
        ▀▀██████▀▀

.BILLSCASH.

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
  ───────
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
Twitter
Facebook
Reddit

LinkedIn
Github
erocebootcamp

Activity: 24

View Profile
August 18, 2014, 04:53:50 PM

No exchange vote here. No rush, I like the setup now.
chocobo

Activity: 540

View Profile
August 18, 2014, 08:46:29 PM

Dont change the IPO method now that takes away credibility. Viacoin had a similar method and it did fine. This is what yall chose so let it finish, changing the terms would put me off. I plan on buying near the end of the 7 day period.
iotovip

Activity: 4

View Profile
August 18, 2014, 09:10:41 PM

looks cool I'm in, it would be nice if you added another way to mine it also so I could use my sha asics
I sent my investment, lets take it to the moon or mars.  Grin
IronBank-Social (OP)

View Profile
August 18, 2014, 09:16:35 PM

looks cool I'm in, it would be nice if you added another way to mine it also so I could use my sha asics
I sent my investment, lets take it to the moon or mars.  Grin

Post the transaction ID and the amount deposited.
jebus911

Activity: 138
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 18, 2014, 09:17:45 PM

Except that that costs ~5btc to do. So... give an exchange 5btc or let blocktech escrow it all and put that money towards development. Whats more responsible?
sofu
Legendary

Activity: 1890
Merit: 1085

Degenerate Crypto Gambler

View Profile
August 18, 2014, 10:56:58 PM

basically I dont beliebe in all these gamecoins but this sounds interesting because the coin will be released together with the game (like second life & linden dollar)

have some questions
is this a browser game?
is there any video of this game?
will mining schedule released before presale ends?

ereborltc

View Profile
August 18, 2014, 11:23:38 PM

Except that that costs ~5btc to do. So... give an exchange 5btc or let blocktech escrow it all and put that money towards development. Whats more responsible?
well considering its an ipo ... and will be bringing in tons of btc for developments etc.. i don't see why 5 btc should be an issue for having the ipo on an exchange where tons of people feel more comfortable buying from.. look its just my opinion, if the community doesn't agree then it shouldn't be done, i guess ill just buy when it launches at ipo price , like i did with syscoin.

i did buy xcloud ipo though.. that was fun and a positive launch

Legendary / Hero Member

█████
█████   ▄▄██████▄▄
█████▄██████████████▄▄
██████████▀▀▀▀▀▀███████▄
█████▌   ██▄▄▄
█████▌    ▀▀▀███▄
 █████   ██▄  ▄██   █████
 ▀█████▄  ▀▀██▀▀  ▄█████▀
  ▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▀
    ▀▀██████████████▀▀
        ▀▀██████▀▀

.BILLSCASH.

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
  ───────
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████████▄▄██████