Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 07:54:59 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [IBC] IronBankCoin - Blocktech Hosted Network|ICO UPDATE|BlockchainApp  (Read 28589 times)
stormia

Activity: 868
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 18, 2014, 11:57:03 PM

Got my eyes on this but a bit confused by the IPO- just an address to send BTC to and very little supporting info. Is there a min/max investment? Is there an overall cap on the IPO? Is there a set price for the coins or does it depend on how much is raised? Is it escrowed?

I'll be keeping an eye on it.

jebus911

Activity: 138
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 19, 2014, 12:08:31 AM

I also welcome the notion of holding the IPO on an exchange as it would be more what I am accustomed to, for convenience.

Except that that costs ~5btc to do. So... give an exchange 5btc or let blocktech escrow it all and put that money towards development. Whats more responsible?
well considering its an ipo ... and will be bringing in tons of btc for developments etc.. i don't see why 5 btc should be an issue for having the ipo on an exchange where tons of people feel more comfortable buying from.. look its just my opinion, if the community doesn't agree then it shouldn't be done, i guess ill just buy when it launches at ipo price , like i did with syscoin.

i did buy xcloud ipo though.. that was fun and a positive launch

I'm going to assume you've never been part of a start up and don't know how tight budgets actually have to be. If a start up is willing to pay 2500$ they don't need to pay, its probably a scam.
jebus911

View Profile
August 19, 2014, 12:15:34 AM

Hey guys, I just wanted to pop in to let you guys know that I'm going to be helping the IBC team out for a while.

I explained why here - https://twitter.com/jebus911/status/501495121909514240
ereborltc

Activity: 966
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 19, 2014, 12:25:44 AM

I also welcome the notion of holding the IPO on an exchange as it would be more what I am accustomed to, for convenience.

Except that that costs ~5btc to do. So... give an exchange 5btc or let blocktech escrow it all and put that money towards development. Whats more responsible?
well considering its an ipo ... and will be bringing in tons of btc for developments etc.. i don't see why 5 btc should be an issue for having the ipo on an exchange where tons of people feel more comfortable buying from.. look its just my opinion, if the community doesn't agree then it shouldn't be done, i guess ill just buy when it launches at ipo price , like i did with syscoin.

I'm going to assume you've never been part of a start up and don't know how tight budgets actually have to be. If a start up is willing to pay 2500$ they don't need to pay, its probably a scam.
i actually started my startup 10 years ago and been growing ever since, that was my actually business opinion, you don't have to agree, i follow u on twitter and know that you know what your talking about and have respect for your knowledge in crypto etc.. but these 5 btc I'm sorry to say would be 5 btc well spent for awareness purposes. I'm also aware that its not an issue in your eyes which i can understand... i wanted to buy at least 10 btc worth but I'm not going through what sys investors ... sometimes simple is the best route

Legendary / Hero Member

█████
█████   ▄▄██████▄▄
█████▄██████████████▄▄
██████████▀▀▀▀▀▀███████▄
███████▀  ▄▄██▄▄  ▀█████▄
██████   ██▀  ▀██   █████
█████▌   ██▄▄▄
█████▌    ▀▀▀███▄
 █████   ██▄  ▄██   █████
 ▀█████▄  ▀▀██▀▀  ▄█████▀
  ▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▀
    ▀▀██████████████▀▀
        ▀▀██████▀▀

.BILLSCASH.

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
.Decentralized Microtask Platform on the Blockchain.
.With Encrypted User to User Messages.
  ───────
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
Twitter
Facebook
Reddit

LinkedIn
Github
ereborltc

Activity: 966
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 19, 2014, 12:27:36 AM

i actually started my startup 10 years ago and been growing ever since, that was my actually business opinion, you don't have to agree, i follow u on twitter and know that you know what your talking about and have respect for your knowledge in crypto etc.. but these 5 btc I'm sorry to say would be 5 btc well spent for awareness purposes. I'm also aware that its not an issue in your eyes which i can understand... i wanted to buy at least 10 btc worth but I'm not going through what sys investors ... sometimes simple is the best route
also if it were held on an exchange and you are helping out .. people would dive into this cause your twitter reputation and easy access...its a match made heaven with all the real great features this coin is offering . hope u take this in consideration  , maybe a vote?

Legendary / Hero Member

█████
█████   ▄▄██████▄▄
█████▄██████████████▄▄
██████████▀▀▀▀▀▀███████▄
███████▀  ▄▄██▄▄  ▀█████▄
██████   ██▀  ▀██   █████
█████▌   ██▄▄▄
█████▌    ▀▀▀███▄
 █████   ██▄  ▄██   █████
 ▀█████▄  ▀▀██▀▀  ▄█████▀
  ▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▀
    ▀▀██████████████▀▀
        ▀▀██████▀▀

.BILLSCASH.

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
.Decentralized Microtask Platform on the Blockchain.
.With Encrypted User to User Messages.
  ───────
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
Twitter
Facebook
Reddit

LinkedIn
Github
Chris001

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

electroneum.com

View Profile
August 19, 2014, 12:45:31 AM

I don't see the difference between a trusted source and an exchange.

What's the difference?

They would get more investors, but that wouldn't effect if I invested.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=trust;u=186785
Here is the link to my trust settings here on forum. This trust system is very unfair. I make good on every deal Ive ever made. I had many, many deals as you can see and I never scammed anyone. All it takes is a random account to give you negative trust and youre screwed. Tomatocage has never even talked to me ever but when the random acct hit me with negative trust, Tomatocage came right behind him and marked neg trust again so obviously he was the one who did it. You can look at Tomatocage trust and see how many of his compeditors at the currency exchange thread he labeled scammers. I never scammed anyone. My trust was green over 20 before this. I hope it never happens to you because the mods cant help you.
btminer8

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 19, 2014, 12:47:46 AM

Another Jebus and Blocktech coin. Don't forget about rzr.

Do your research before buying!
jebus911

View Profile
August 19, 2014, 12:51:59 AM

Another Jebus and Blocktech coin. Don't forget about rzr.

Do your research before buying!

I fully agree. Please look in to both Blocktech and me before you buy. I welcome that.
ChuckBenders

Activity: 22
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 19, 2014, 01:17:48 AM

They have a tweet on the 16th saying 6 more days of presale, I thought it was supposed to go until the 29th?Huh
jebus911

View Profile
August 19, 2014, 01:19:03 AM

They have a tweet on the 16th saying 6 more days of presale, I though it was supposed to go until the 29th?Huh

The Ann was updated about 30 min ago, I'll repost the changes in the next post
erocebootcamp

Activity: 24

View Profile
August 19, 2014, 01:19:31 AM

I'm very interested in the game. This makes so much more sense to me now. Didn't like the idea of miners and a game economy. It needs to be controlled, entry will be important later.

I like what blocktech is doing in general though.  I think Winter is coming to this thread tho lol. Curious so see the final sales numbers with all the Jebus/Bryce haters and the alt market in general right now.

jebus911

View Profile
August 19, 2014, 01:19:57 AM

ICO Structure change

After consulting with our partners at Blocktech and much internal deliberation the IBC team has come to the conclusion that a change in ICO structure is necessary. The new structure will be as follows:

100,000,000 initial coins minted in block one
Proof of stake with a 4% interest rate
The ICO will consist of 10,000,000 coins
No other coins will be issued until the game is completed and released
The coins that are not being offered in the ICO will be held by blocktech until the games release. Upon release, Root Applications LLC will be given the coins. Root Applications LLC will then control the in game money supply in the roll of the Iron Bank, an economic game master of sorts.

We believe that this structure is the best way to both integrate IBC in our internal economy slowly as to not cause hyper inflation and to add value for our initial investors. It also lets us integrate another layer of the Game of Thrones world in to the game, The Iron Bank.

With the implementation of this new structure we will be extending the ICO for another week, it will close on August 29th, 2014.

Finally, we would like to extend the offer of a full refund to anyone who has contributed to the ICO up to this point as we understand that this ICO structure is not what you originally agreed to.

-Regards
The Iron Bank team.

Zebedee23
Legendary

Activity: 2086
Merit: 1001

View Profile
August 19, 2014, 01:22:23 AM

a bit out of order on the people who initially invested changing the conditions of the ipo as not enough BTCs raised to make you happy!!!!

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
██████████        ▀████████
█████████    ████▄  █████████
█████████▀▀  ▀▀▀▀   █████████
█████████▄▄  ▄▄   ▄██████████
▀██████████  ███▄  ▀████████▀
▀█████████▄▄█████▄▄███████▀
▀███████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.Reserve.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
████████▀▀▀███▀▀▀████████
█████████   ███   █████████
███████               ███████
██████████   ███   ██████████
██████████   ███   ██████████
▀██████               ██████▀
▀████████   ███   ████████▀
▀███████▄▄▄███▄▄▄███████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀

.Reserve Your Rights.
jebus911

View Profile
August 19, 2014, 01:25:36 AM

a bit out of order on the people who initially invested changing the conditions of the ipo as not enough BTCs raised to make you happy!!!!

Sorry if you can't see how much better this structure is for this kind of application. May want to read the new Ann before you post, full refunds have been offered to people currently invested. Thanks for playing though, the cesspool that is BCT appreciates people like you.
ChuckBenders

Activity: 22

View Profile
August 19, 2014, 02:06:18 AM

Sorry if I over looked this elsewhere, but when is the expected launch?
Coin_Viking

Activity: 111
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 19, 2014, 02:58:02 AM

I really like the idea behind this, super use case. I really like the change in structure for the IPO/ICO it is much more consistent with what i'd expect for an in-game type currency. That being said, before I put down some BTC for this venture, I'd really like some timeframes etc, where does the development for the game stand conceptual, pre-alpha, beta etc.. If I put money into this will we see a game at launch or will it only happens months from now? Maybe I should start by asking whether the roadmap will be out before the end of the IPO/ICO lol that would give me a better idea of what I'm investing in.  
jackfruit

Activity: 416

View Profile
August 19, 2014, 03:13:17 AM

I really like the idea behind this, super use case. I really like the change in structure for the IPO/ICO it is much more consistent with what i'd expect for an in-game type currency. That being said, before I put down some BTC for this venture, I'd really like some timeframes etc, where does the development for the game stand conceptual, pre-alpha, beta etc.. If I put money into this will we see a game at launch or will it only happens months from now? Maybe I should start by asking whether the roadmap will be out before the end of the IPO/ICO lol that would give me a better idea of what I'm investing in.  

Seconded. A project plan/roadmap would be very helpful.
IronBank-Social (OP)

Activity: 39

View Profile
August 19, 2014, 03:16:49 AM

We should have a road map of defined goals and dates tomorrow
jackfruit

Activity: 416

View Profile
August 19, 2014, 03:20:19 AM

We should have a road map of defined goals and dates tomorrow

Fantastic. Looking forward to it.
Xaltotun

Activity: 371
Merit: 252

View Profile
August 19, 2014, 03:21:29 AM

Would love to hear more about the game. Undecided

███████▀▄▄███████▄▄
█████▀▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▄
███▀▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▄▀█
██▀▄███▀██▀▀     ▀▀███▄