Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 06:16:39 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 ... 107 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [CLD] XCloudcoin | Profit Share | XCloudIM | 1 Million coins  (Read 113768 times)
wizzardTim
Legendary

Activity: 1708
Merit: 1000

Reality is stranger than fiction

View Profile
August 07, 2014, 10:34:43 PM

I like all this so much, I am about to invest but I'd like to have some answers on the following topics:

1) After the release date, new users will be able to login and have storage space on the cloud by default? Or having coins would be necessary for this beforehand?
2) How is the data encrypted - is it truly anonymous, are there any logs on the server etc? Can we be sure that someone on the server side cannot see the content? 
3) The same account can have storage on a specific server or on many servers simultaneously in the cloud?
4) How is the storage directly connected to the amount of coins?

Thank you for your time, excuse if some of these have been answered before

Behold the Tangle Mysteries! Dare to know It's truth.

- Excerpt from the IOTA Sacred Texts Vol. I

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
SL1M

Activity: 147
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 07, 2014, 11:42:09 PM

back from holidays, looking for a 'fresh' coin to invest. never participated in a ICO i think i will try this one.
how many coins will i get if i invest 1 BTC ?
XNext

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 07, 2014, 11:47:22 PM

back from holidays, looking for a 'fresh' coin to invest. never participated in a ICO i think i will try this one.
how many coins will i get if i invest 1 BTC ?
About 10K ,U you reference here
chrissibel

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

Got Crypto?

View Profile
August 07, 2014, 11:54:00 PM

This looks like brilliant coin idea. I will be watching this one. When does the ICO end?
Cryptock

Activity: 1792
Merit: 507

View Profile
August 08, 2014, 12:20:30 AM

The ICO is getting attention just as predicted, it will take only 1 whale to clear all the remaining sell orders. The ICO is extremely cheap.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
anon74

Activity: 71
Merit: 10

Deep Onion = soon to be the #1 ANON COIN!

View Profile WWW
August 08, 2014, 12:53:09 AM

Another 2 BTC just bought up in the past hour.  I would be very surprised if this doesn't sell out.

xcloudcoin

Activity: 42

View Profile WWW
August 08, 2014, 01:29:51 AM

XCloudcoin - Transparency Report

We are committed to transparency and in order to build trust we have voluntarily agreed to disclose the XCloudcoin premine distribution plan to ICO buyers. Spending of the premined coins will be approved by XCloudcoin Foundation which will consist of the development team, investors, and other community advisers.

The XCloudcoin Team received a loan of $25,000 from private investors for the file hosting development costs which will be repaid using the operational costs.

20% Xcloudcoin signup bonus program
30% Promotional Campaign
50% operational costs
XNext

View Profile
August 08, 2014, 01:47:41 AM

We are committed to transparency and in order to build trust we have voluntarily agreed to disclose the XCloudcoin premine distribution plan to ICO buyers. Spending of the premined coins will be approved by XCloudcoin Foundation which will consist of the development team, investors, and other community advisers.

The XCloudcoin Team received a loan of $25,000 from private investors for the file hosting development costs which will be repaid using the operational costs.

30% Promotional Campaign
50% operational costs
Great.
But need more codes for CLD. Grin
xcloudcoin

View Profile WWW
August 08, 2014, 02:10:36 AM

I like all this so much, I am about to invest but I'd like to have some answers on the following topics:

1) After the release date, new users will be able to login and have storage space on the cloud by default? Or having coins would be necessary for this beforehand?
2) How is the data encrypted - is it truly anonymous, are there any logs on the server etc? Can we be sure that someone on the server side cannot see the content? 
3) The same account can have storage on a specific server or on many servers simultaneously in the cloud?

After the release - users will be able to access the XCloud service. Anyone involved in the initial distribution will receive the benefits of the initial distribution outline.
Data is encrypted in several ways, we cannot comment of the security methodologies at the current time. But no illicit activity will occur on the service. We have strategies in place for this.
Server options will be available to users later on in the development of the service.
The users will be able to buy packages with the coins, storage capacity is based on the level of services users buy.
hala

Activity: 546
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 08, 2014, 02:12:50 AM

After the release - users will be able to access the XCloud service. Anyone involved in the initial distribution will receive the benefits of the initial distribution outline.
Data is encrypted in several ways, we cannot comment of the security methodologies at the current time. But no illicit activity will occur on the service. We have strategies in place for this.
Server options will be available to users later on in the development of the service.
The users will be able to buy packages with the coins, storage capacity is based on the level of services users buy.

Great,  the Angle investor brings the hope
unicode.03C0

Activity: 104
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 08, 2014, 02:13:29 AM

This is only more talk.
Where is the code to download and test the features?  It is a fake pump and dump with no dev.

xcloudcoin

View Profile WWW
August 08, 2014, 02:18:55 AM

This is only more talk.
Where is the code to download and test the features?  It is a fake pump and dump with no dev.

Please send us a pm or an email to admin@xcloudcoin.org we will send you a beta invite asap. From this you can view all the features of the service - we encourage everyone to do this. thanks!
gagalady
Legendary

Activity: 938

View Profile
August 08, 2014, 02:43:32 AM

30% Promotional Campaign
50% operational costs

Thanks for being open about the premine.
xcloudcoin

View Profile WWW
August 08, 2014, 02:54:32 AM

Our test account is open, https://xcloudcoin.org/login/

user: test
password: testing

this is for everyone who wants to try out the software immediatley.

gagalady
Legendary

Activity: 938

View Profile
August 08, 2014, 04:06:11 AM

Can you close the Initial Coin Offering early so that people that bought already can maximize their profit, since there is no mining. Only way to get CLD is at ICO price now or my X 1000 at my price  Smiley

I wish i have more money to buy .
PondSea
Legendary

Activity: 1428

View Profile
August 08, 2014, 04:17:09 AM

Bought a bit see how this goes.

░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████
░░░░▄███████▄░░░░████████
░░░░███████████░░░░██████
░░░▀███████████░░░░████░░
███▄░░░░░░░░░░▀████░░░███░░██
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████░░░██░░██
█████████████▄░░████░░░░░
░░█████████████░░█████
░░░░█████████▀░░░██████▌
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀░░░░▄████████▌
░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄███████
SuperNET.org
..BarterDEX..
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
DECENTRALIZED CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE
Developed to Unite Coin Communities | ✔ SECURE ✔ FREE ✔ VISIBILITY ✔ EASY INTEGRATION |

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

PondSea
Legendary

Activity: 1428

View Profile
August 08, 2014, 04:20:49 AM

Actually i just realised...

Premine was 150k of 5 million which is 3%
Now Premine of 150k of 1.15 million is 13%.

Why has the premine coins stayed the same with the reduction of the total coin supply? The premine should be 30k our of the million.

░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████
░░░░▄███████▄░░░░████████
░░░░███████████░░░░██████
░░░▀███████████░░░░████░░
███▄░░░░░░░░░░▀████░░░███░░██
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████░░░██░░██
█████████████▄░░████░░░░░
░░█████████████░░█████
░░░░█████████▀░░░██████▌
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀░░░░▄████████▌
░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄███████
SuperNET.org
..BarterDEX..
DECENTRALIZED CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE
Developed to Unite Coin Communities | ✔ SECURE ✔ FREE ✔ VISIBILITY ✔ EASY INTEGRATION |

XNext

View Profile
August 08, 2014, 04:24:26 AM

Why has the premine coins stayed the same with the reduction of the total coin supply? The premine should be 30k our of the million.
How did you get these statics?
CoinStarX

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

★YoBit.Net★ 100+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
August 08, 2014, 04:58:14 AM

So will this mine or not? Is it just ipo? Looked real nice but not if just ipo with fat premine.  Undecided

xcloudcoin

View Profile WWW
August 08, 2014, 05:07:20 AM

Please see our statement regarding the premine. Due to the pre-agreement with investors, we are unable to change the total number of the premined coins.

30% Promotional Campaign
50% operational costs
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 ... 107 »
  Print  

Jump to: