Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 02:50:14 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 ... 107 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [CLD] XCloudcoin | Profit Share | XCloudIM | 1 Million coins  (Read 113768 times)
PondSea
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 09, 2014, 12:04:14 AM

Thank you Wulfcastle for the info.

I have already reached out to Bittrex to get them to look into this. They are holding the BTC in escrow so i am very sure they would be interested in this development.

I have also asked them to see if they were aware of the fact that the likely premine (if we forget everything above) is going to be 33%+

Did you invest yet?

Yes unfortunately believeing it was 3% premine.

░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████
░░░░▄███████▄░░░░████████
░░░░███████████░░░░██████
░░░▀███████████░░░░████░░
███▄░░░░░░░░░░▀████░░░███░░██
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████░░░██░░██
█████████████▄░░████░░░░░
░░█████████████░░█████
░░░░█████████▀░░░██████▌
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀░░░░▄████████▌
░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄███████
SuperNET.org
..BarterDEX..
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
DECENTRALIZED CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE
Developed to Unite Coin Communities | ✔ SECURE ✔ FREE ✔ VISIBILITY ✔ EASY INTEGRATION |

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Cryptock

Activity: 1792
Merit: 507

View Profile
August 09, 2014, 12:09:53 AM

Looking to run an Ad banner campaign on https://coinmarketcap.com/

help us choose witch banner to use:

Number 1 is okay. I knew about Xcloudcoin from your ad on https://www.altcoincalendar.info/ . Just ignore the trolls Coinmarketcap is a huge plaform and im sure the ad will attract more people into xcloudcoin.

I already said it before, you can clone Litecoin and sell it same price as Bitcoin as long you promote your coins which most dev are greedy to do. There's a lot of money to be made on this coin. Keep up the good work!

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
ChartsAndTrades

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 09, 2014, 12:16:11 AM

1 Everyone is paying the same price for CLD, no one is going to want to dump for cheap, not even the devs.
2 The price will increase because no miners were involved and less dumping.
3 If 500,000 or less coins are sold, the price will rapidly increase because it will be severely under priced.

I personally think you are worrying over nothing.
PondSea
Legendary

Activity: 1428

View Profile
August 09, 2014, 12:22:30 AM

1 Everyone is paying the same price for CLD, no one is going to want to dump for cheap, not even the devs.
3 If 500,000 or less coins are sold, the price will rapidly increase because it will be severely under priced.

The dev has not answered are they going to liquidate the coins for btc as soon as trading starts? He has also not proven to me anyone has loaned him 25k. Where is proof of this to justify the 33% premine?

░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████
░░░░▄███████▄░░░░████████
░░░░███████████░░░░██████
░░░▀███████████░░░░████░░
███▄░░░░░░░░░░▀████░░░███░░██
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████░░░██░░██
█████████████▄░░████░░░░░
░░█████████████░░█████
░░░░█████████▀░░░██████▌
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀░░░░▄████████▌
░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄███████
SuperNET.org
..BarterDEX..
DECENTRALIZED CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE
Developed to Unite Coin Communities | ✔ SECURE ✔ FREE ✔ VISIBILITY ✔ EASY INTEGRATION |

Cryptock

View Profile
August 09, 2014, 12:34:58 AM

The dev has not answered are they going to liquidate the coins for btc as soon as trading starts? He has also not proven to me anyone has loaned him 25k. Where is proof of this to justify the 33% premine?

Premine is not an issue Crypti raised over 750 BTC and the dev still kept 25%. The original xcloudcoin premine was 3% until the ICO term was changed

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
gagalady
Legendary

Activity: 938

View Profile
August 09, 2014, 12:41:27 AM

You have a valid points because most IPO/ICO coins are dumped due to bonus offered to early investors and miner getting it for cheap because you can't calculate the fair price for the mining period.

Everyone paid the same price in XCloudcoin so the price will hold up.
ChartsAndTrades

View Profile
August 09, 2014, 12:47:56 AM

Why would the need to liquidate the coins immediately since there is an ICO?
dminer69 (OP)

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 09, 2014, 12:50:09 AM

successfully purchased banner ad campaign over on coinmarketcap.com
xcloudcoin

View Profile WWW
August 09, 2014, 12:59:56 AM

We are not converting the premine into Bitcoin since most of the bounties will be paid with XCloudcoin not Bitcoin. The Seed fund is in cash not in bitcoin.

See the discribution schedule of the premine.

20% Xcloudcoin signup bonus program
30% Promotional Campaign
50% operational costs
gagalady
Legendary

Activity: 938

View Profile
August 09, 2014, 01:03:55 AM

Wow  Shocked
You are really pushing the limit on the promotion. I don't think most developers took out ad on their coins. Take us to the moon ..
Cryptock

View Profile
August 09, 2014, 01:10:59 AM

Wow  Shocked
You are really pushing the limit on the promotion. I don't think most developers took out ad on their coins. Take us to the moon ..

There's no doubt they have the required funding.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
xcloudcoin

View Profile WWW
August 09, 2014, 01:36:14 AM

again everyone you are free to try the software:

https://xcloudcoin.org/login/

user: test
password: testing

please keep on commenting!
xcloudcoin

View Profile WWW
August 09, 2014, 02:03:08 AM

In order to market to the wider business community we will be expanding our marketing campaign to include: reddit, youtube, major media outlets and other means of advertisement. This is a part of our commitment to bring more people into the XCloud community and add continual value to XClouds services.
vpeer

Activity: 34

View Profile
August 09, 2014, 03:41:02 AM

Wow  Shocked
i dont find out the ad on coinmarketcap.com cover
xcloudcoin

View Profile WWW
August 09, 2014, 04:14:04 AM

Wow  Shocked

Schedule Time: Aug 09, 2014 - Sep 08, 2014

Ad is Going Live On: coinmarketcap.com

Good news! The publisher has approved our ad and it will go live as scheduled.
XNext

Activity: 56

View Profile
August 09, 2014, 06:03:52 AM

Wow  Shocked

Schedule Time: Aug 09, 2014 - Sep 08, 2014

Ad is Going Live On: coinmarketcap.com

Good news! The publisher has approved our ad and it will go live as scheduled.

Why only one month?
XNext

Activity: 56

View Profile
August 09, 2014, 06:08:07 AM

When release the client and CLD?
Wulfcastle

Activity: 546
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
August 09, 2014, 09:30:30 AM

there is a lot of info in the old thread https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=702981.msg8026781#msg8026781 https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=702981.msg8031370#msg8031370
everyone is welcome to go over the old thread and clear their thoughts

I withdraw my previous statements regarding the ethical issues, my issues regarding the techincal issues still stand.
kisrap

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

A FIDUS ACHATE, STAYS LOST IN FLIGHT

View Profile
August 09, 2014, 11:50:34 AM

what exactly is this coin

d34g13

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 09, 2014, 12:45:04 PM

After reading through all the pages one question remains:

Whats the use of having this coin?

From what i understand there are only two "connections":
- A blockexplorer/... will be implemented into the site (really not a difference than with other coins having block explorers imo)
- A profitsharing Plan that shares a bit of profit of a business that does not provide more than other commercial cloud services (rather less),
which for me sounds like the chance to "earn" anything with the coins can be ignored

Did i miss anything?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 ... 107 »
  Print  

Jump to: