Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 08:24:01 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 [79] 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [CLD] XCloudcoin | Profit Share | XCloudIM | 1 Million coins  (Read 113768 times)
dminer69 (OP)

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 16, 2014, 01:12:18 PM

Good Morning all

Today is all about our payment system, ill have more details over the day.

IconicExpert

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 16, 2014, 01:59:28 PM

34 people have already entered my Lottery! 8000 CLD in prizes and it is free to participate! You can't win if you are not in! Find out more here: http://iconic.expert/

I still can't enter! Am i doing this wrong? Receive coins tab, copy the address, paste it into your site? Still saying i need 300 coins? I've got many more than that in the wallet. Have done for almost 24 hours now.

Post your address and I will check.

XVG9jSH7j8qjtha2zfMcvhkkR878rm5rio

^^That's the address the wallet generated which is the same address i pasted into bitrex to withdraw the CLD to the wallet. I can't find any other address(s) in the wallet software.

Hi. There are only 2 CLD in your wallet: https://chainz.cryptoid.info/cld/address.dws?XVG9jSH7j8qjtha2zfMcvhkkR878rm5rio.htm
MystPhysX

Activity: 597
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 16, 2014, 02:12:22 PM

Is there any Linux users that can help me install the wallet from source code on my mint distro?

I downloaded the wallet and ran the commands from the read me file to install the dependencies, all went well.

I then tried to install using qmake and make from within the source folder and I keep getting the following errors:]

Code:
leigh@Aspire-X3200 ~/XCloudcoin-master $ qmake
Project MESSAGE: Building with UPNP support
Removed plural forms as the target language has less forms.
If this sounds wrong, possibly the target language is not set or recognized.
leigh@Aspire-X3200 ~/XCloudcoin-master $ make
cd /home/leigh/XCloudcoin-master/src/leveldb && CC=gcc CXX=g++ make OPT="-fpermissive -fstack-protector-all --param ssp-buffer-size=1 -O2" libleveldb.a libmemenv.a
/bin/sh: 1: ./build_detect_platform: Permission denied
make[1]: Entering directory `/home/leigh/XCloudcoin-master/src/leveldb'
Makefile:18: build_config.mk: No such file or directory
make[1]: *** No rule to make target `build_config.mk'. Stop.
make[1]: Leaving directory `/home/leigh/XCloudcoin-master/src/leveldb'
make: *** [/home/leigh/XCloudcoin-master/src/leveldb/libleveldb.a] Error 2

Anyone have any ideas?

sudo chmod 755 ./src/leveldb/build_detect_platform

IconicExpert

View Profile
August 16, 2014, 03:29:40 PM

Hi everyone! 47 people have already entered the CLD Lottery, and I just learned this will be the first free lottery of this type for alt coins! Do not let the chance to win 8000 CLD in prizes pass you by! Enter the CLD Lottery before it is too late! You can enter here: http://iconic.expert

I would like to take a moment to say thank you to everyone who have ignored the fud and took part in my first Lottery. I look forward to announcing the winners on Monday. Will it be you?
  Grin
lethagized

Activity: 37
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 16, 2014, 04:02:05 PM

34 people have already entered my Lottery! 8000 CLD in prizes and it is free to participate! You can't win if you are not in! Find out more here: http://iconic.expert/

I still can't enter! Am i doing this wrong? Receive coins tab, copy the address, paste it into your site? Still saying i need 300 coins? I've got many more than that in the wallet. Have done for almost 24 hours now.

Post your address and I will check.

XVG9jSH7j8qjtha2zfMcvhkkR878rm5rio

^^That's the address the wallet generated which is the same address i pasted into bitrex to withdraw the CLD to the wallet. I can't find any other address(s) in the wallet software.

Hi. There are only 2 CLD in your wallet: https://chainz.cryptoid.info/cld/address.dws?XVG9jSH7j8qjtha2zfMcvhkkR878rm5rio.htm

I think i'll have to leave it if i can't get the lottery thing to work then. I sent 2 CLD from bittrex to wallet to test the transaction. It took over half hour, but finally arrived. I then sent the remaining 4000+ coins from exchange to wallet and they were in within 30 seconds. Just a bug in the blockchain i guess
IconicExpert

View Profile
August 16, 2014, 04:04:14 PM
Last edit: August 16, 2014, 04:18:18 PM by IconicExpert

I think i'll have to leave it if i can't get the lottery thing to work then. I sent 2 CLD from bittrex to wallet to test the transaction. It took over half hour, but finally arrived. I then sent the remaining 4000+ coins from exchange to wallet and they were in within 30 seconds. Just a bug in the blockchain i guess

Yes you sent 4000 to your wallet and then you removed it again. https://chainz.cryptoid.info/cld/address.dws?XVG9jSH7j8qjtha2zfMcvhkkR878rm5rio.htm

Look under transactions.
darylluke

Activity: 196

View Profile
August 16, 2014, 04:05:32 PM

Well, at least now I don't feel so badly....I went ALL-in at 58,000sat. I see others have also, and are holding.

I just hope & pray IE is correct about next week's rise & stability.From all my research, this is NOT a shitcoin, but the chart does look like one. Very disturbing 5-day chart....

Shocked BEST OF LUCK TO US ALL!!  Shocked

~darylluke.
darylluke

View Profile
August 16, 2014, 04:07:17 PM

Shocked MORE updates are coming today!!  Shocked

~darylluke.
darylluke

View Profile
August 16, 2014, 04:12:15 PM

My tweet:

"Daryl Luke ‏@darylluke1 13s

MORE positive news/updates coming today for #XCloudCoin Really CHEAP now at 18c per coin. http://crypto-prices.com/CLD  $1.00 coin in 2 weeks? #BTC"
darylluke

View Profile
August 16, 2014, 04:21:19 PM

Good Morning all

Today is all about our payment system, ill have more details over the day.

+1

Thank you. We look forward to more great news!! ~darylluke.
lethagized

Activity: 37
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 16, 2014, 04:23:17 PM

Yes you sent 4000 to your wallet and then you removed it again. https://chainz.cryptoid.info/cld/address.dws?XVG9jSH7j8qjtha2zfMcvhkkR878rm5rio.htm

Look under transactions.

Nope. Haven't moved it at all since i sent it from the exchange. It's all in the wallet. It is however staking only 1055 coins. Surely it should be staking the full amount if i sent it all in one go?

EDIT. I'll just add a little correction here too. I sent 5CLD from exchange to wallet. It took 30+mins to arrive. I then sent the remaining 4000+ to wallet. Took 30 seconds this time. I then sent 5CLD back to exchange.

IconicExpert

View Profile
August 16, 2014, 04:35:45 PM

Well, at least now I don't feel so badly....I went ALL-in at 58,000sat. I see others have also, and are holding.

I just hope & pray IE is correct about next week's rise & stability.From all my research, this is NOT a shitcoin, but the chart does look like one. Very disturbing 5-day chart....

~darylluke.

I guess everyone looks at charts differently. What I see is stability and sideways movement with minor spikes and dips. One person with less than 20BTC can pump CLD to 55,000 sat. So getting above 50,000 sat is not an issue, the issue is building buy support at higher levels. As more people realize CLD is not a shitcoin and is severely undervalued, the price will gradually increase.
leigh2k14
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 16, 2014, 06:54:41 PM

~darylluke.

It sucks to be a bagholder, as I am also slightly bag holding too.

I'm not worried in the slightest though, as I know within weeks this coin will be worth at a minimum of $1 each (most likely $2+).

Just sit back ignore the FUD and stake your coins.

Don't do what I did with BC and cloak coin, and that is selling way to early.

HODL!

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄          ▄▄▄                   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄                 ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄      ▄▄▄
████████████▄       ███                ▄███████████▄            ▄██████████      ███     ███▀
███     ▀▀███▌      ███               ████▀     ▀████         ▄███▀▀     ▀▀      ███    ███▀
███       ███▌      ███              ███▀         ▀███       ▄███                ███   ███
███     ▄███▀       ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐███                 ███  ███
██████████▀         ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐██▌                 ███ ███
███▀▀▀▀▀████▄       ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐██▌                 ███  ███     ███           ███
███      ▀███▌      ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐███                 ███   ███     ███         ███
███       ███▌      ███              ███▄         ▄███        ███                ███    ███     ███       ███
███     ▄▄███▌      ███               ████▄     ▄████         ▀███▄▄     ▄▄      ███     ███▄    ███▄   ▄███
████████████▀       ███████████        ▀███████████▀            ▀██████████      ███      ███▄    ███▄ ▄███
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀          ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀           ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀                  ▀▀▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀       ▀▀▀     ███▄███
                                                                                                    ▀███▀
                                                                                                     ▀█▀

Token Sale Starts on [ 12 October ]
[ PRESALE IS OPEN ] ●●●

leigh2k14
Legendary

View Profile
August 16, 2014, 07:07:42 PM

Is there any Linux users that can help me install the wallet from source code on my mint distro?

I downloaded the wallet and ran the commands from the read me file to install the dependencies, all went well.

I then tried to install using qmake and make from within the source folder and I keep getting the following errors:]

Code:
leigh@Aspire-X3200 ~/XCloudcoin-master $ qmake
leigh@Aspire-X3200 ~/XCloudcoin-master $ make
cd /home/leigh/XCloudcoin-master/src/leveldb && CC=gcc CXX=g++ make OPT="-fpermissive -fstack-protector-all --param ssp-buffer-size=1 -O2" libleveldb.a libmemenv.a
/bin/sh: 1: ./build_detect_platform: Permission denied
make[1]: Entering directory `/home/leigh/XCloudcoin-master/src/leveldb'
Makefile:18: build_config.mk: No such file or directory
make[1]: *** No rule to make target `build_config.mk'. Stop.
make[1]: Leaving directory `/home/leigh/XCloudcoin-master/src/leveldb'
make: *** [/home/leigh/XCloudcoin-master/src/leveldb/libleveldb.a] Error 2

Anyone have any ideas?

sudo chmod 755 ./src/leveldb/build_detect_platform

Nice one, worked like a charm Smiley

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄          ▄▄▄                   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄                 ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄      ▄▄▄
████████████▄       ███                ▄███████████▄            ▄██████████      ███     ███▀
███     ▀▀███▌      ███               ████▀     ▀████         ▄███▀▀     ▀▀      ███    ███▀
███       ███▌      ███              ███▀         ▀███       ▄███                ███   ███
███     ▄███▀       ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐███                 ███  ███
██████████▀         ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐██▌                 ███ ███
███▀▀▀▀▀████▄       ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐██▌                 ███  ███     ███           ███
███      ▀███▌      ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐███                 ███   ███     ███         ███
███       ███▌      ███              ███▄         ▄███        ███                ███    ███     ███       ███
███     ▄▄███▌      ███               ████▄     ▄████         ▀███▄▄     ▄▄      ███     ███▄    ███▄   ▄███
████████████▀       ███████████        ▀███████████▀            ▀██████████      ███      ███▄    ███▄ ▄███
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀          ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀           ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀                  ▀▀▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀       ▀▀▀     ███▄███
                                                                                                    ▀███▀
                                                                                                     ▀█▀

[ PRESALE IS OPEN ] ●●●

darylluke

View Profile
August 16, 2014, 07:47:08 PM

Hey, you guys really think $2.00/coin is possible? What is the logic for this? thnx.

~darylluke.
HoldTheLine

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 16, 2014, 09:11:35 PM

Hey, you guys really think $2.00/coin is possible? What is the logic for this? thnx.

~darylluke.

Cloak hit around $1.40~ at its peak. There are 4x more Cloak than there are CLD.

To expect CLD to achieve a 50% greater price with just 25% of the coins is a reasonable claim.
darylluke

View Profile
August 16, 2014, 09:22:04 PM
Last edit: August 16, 2014, 09:48:05 PM by darylluke

~darylluke.

Cloak hit around $1.40~ at its peak. There are 4x more Cloak than there are CLD.

To expect CLD to achieve a 50% greater price with just 25% of the coins is a reasonable claim.

HoldTheLine,
I like your logic. Makes perfect sense to me.

EDIT: So, upper-limit of $2.00/coin is actually too low. The new ATH will be higher--->MUCH higher, than $2/coin.

I'm going right now to change my open sell orders accordingly.thnx.

~darylluke.
child_harold

Activity: 812

View Profile
August 16, 2014, 10:03:28 PM

there's supposed to be some news today?

leigh2k14
Legendary

View Profile
August 16, 2014, 10:05:48 PM

~darylluke.

HoldTheLine,
I like your logic. Makes perfect sense to me.

EDIT: So, upper-limit of $2.00/coin is actually too low. The new ATH will be higher--->MUCH higher, than $2/coin.

I'm going right now to change my open sell orders accordingly.thnx.

~darylluke.

Once people realize that this is more than just another shit coin that has real world actual uses, with only 1.15M coins which have to be used to buy services on the network, they will do the math and come flooding in.

Humanity needs services like this, as we are tired of being spied on by the likes of GHCQ and NSA.

Once you do the math you quickly realize that a $2 figure is some what minimal.

▀███▀
                                                                                                     ▀█▀

[ PRESALE IS OPEN ] ●●●

darylluke

View Profile
August 16, 2014, 10:58:06 PM

I'm just wondering what will be the "event" which brings in loads of Volume? Volume is needed to propel this coin to a more reasonable valuation price per coin. Now, this is just CRAZY low  Undecided at 17cents!!!

Shocked We need a week straight of 200-500BTC daily Volume.  Shocked

Or, do the whales really control ALL coins? As in, no whale interest - no price increase.

~darylluke.
Pages: « 1 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 [79] 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 »
  Print  

Jump to: