Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 07:04:28 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Orbitcoin ∅RB NEW 12/02/2015 buy coffee with ORB now www.cryptomercado.com  (Read 52432 times)
Mario241077 (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1000

ORB has a good chance to grow.

View Profile
July 24, 2015, 03:25:09 PM

Nearly done with the IBANIZER
Only available for EU citizens, from upcoming week onwards you can pay your bills from your Cointopay balance. Send fiat straight from your coin balance! Starting on Monday. Is that cool or what. Make payments to Germany, Poland, Holland etc etc. Everywhere where they accept IBAN!

Coinectar project
(Connectar * Coin) + Nectar = Coinectar

So we will be launching a native crypto currency called Coinectar, a coin hardlinked to the euro.
Chip in on bitcointalk if you want to join in the fun: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1071712.msg11461974#msg11461974

If there is anything we can help you with please let us know ok!

pay your invoices with staking ORB soon Smiley That's cool

remember guy's pay your bill's with staked ORB over POS

Everyone can mine ORB with general purpose hardware. The PoS (Proof of Stake) generation features very low energy consumption.

Are you a part of the ORB Community or want to be it, then gives your vote! here!! One of the first 30 currencys in the World is Orbitcoin DEV Forum - don't forget free ORB's are here ORB Faucet, tell your friend's - With PoW (without Asic's)/PoS Hybrid-System everyone can mine ORB with general purpose pc-hardware. The PoS (Proof of Stake) generation features very low energy consumption. Green Stake over PoS
Mario241077 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
July 27, 2015, 07:28:47 AM

the new website goes online

http://www.orbitcoin.org/
http://www.orbitcoin.eu/
http://www.orbitcoin.nl/

Are you a part of the ORB Community or want to be it, then gives your vote! here!! One of the first 30 currencys in the World is Orbitcoin DEV Forum - don't forget free ORB's are here ORB Faucet, tell your friend's - With PoW (without Asic's)/PoS Hybrid-System everyone can mine ORB with general purpose pc-hardware. The PoS (Proof of Stake) generation features very low energy consumption. Green Stake over PoS
Mario241077 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
July 27, 2015, 12:22:57 PM
Last edit: July 27, 2015, 12:35:13 PM by Mario241077

bolinger band is open upward Smiley

http://dc-charts.com/chart_orb.php?ex=2&cu=0&tz=8&ar=5

maybe a new high soon???

I'm long in orb, always long.

Mario241077 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
July 27, 2015, 07:30:38 PM

that was a real longtime investor, he see the chance in ORB! That's now pump and dump

We longtime investors sell only  a little bit of ORB on high, and buy back on corrections, so we don't dump the price

because we want stake for a long future, orb has a lifetime of 38 years Wink we need ORB for staking

nice chart but now with a break, the RSI is to high
maybe he goes a little bit down.. to cool

but I can not say what the market participants do ... I can only say what I do, hold and buy. I use for buy the corrections Smiley if it come

so wait for a corrections, if it come

long chart

short chart bolinger band open in the north, but need a curve on down site to upward
so wait maybe some miner have no patience, and want sell her ORB's, what's normal, there are many impatient people in the world who want to be rich every morning! tzzz

the SAR Point is far below! Until then, the price will not fall !! Wink That's is bullish

Mario241077 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
July 27, 2015, 07:39:32 PM

wrong chart, refresh now

Mario241077 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
July 27, 2015, 07:51:06 PM

the BTC touch the SAR up, new SAR point below

http://bitcoinwatch.com/ on the stronges exchange

waiting for other exchanges

Mario241077 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
July 27, 2015, 07:59:19 PM

Orbitcoin (ORB) Two Years old                                              Today!!!

Birthday Giveaway Today only 28/07/2015

0.1 ORB per member

Just post your Orbitcoin address

for green energy here!!

ORB is alive, with a great DEV

Mario241077 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
July 27, 2015, 08:35:07 PM

ORB added on altcoinprofitability

Most profitable GPU coins

http://www.altcoinprofitability.com/

Mario241077 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
July 27, 2015, 08:42:52 PM

Smiley

https://twitter.com/clark_alastair

Unomp developer. Owner of http://Infernopool.com

https://twitter.com/clark_alastair/status/624862531358707712

Orbitcoin ‏@Orbitcoin 25. Juli

@clark_alastair
Always great to have new developers join the Orb society,
please consider joining the forums and telling us of your plans.
0 Retweets 1 Favorit
Infernoman ‏@clark_alastair 25. Juli

@Orbitcoin I heard of the similarities between sembro and orbit from a fellow dev, i have to say i LOVE the codebase so far.
0 Retweets 0 Favoriten
Andere Antworten anzeigen
Orbitcoin ‏@Orbitcoin 25. Juli

@clark_alastair
Well I must admin I've never heard of sembro,
but we do need skilled developers to help Orb, building on top of the code.
0 Retweets 0 Favoriten

@Orbitcoin they have been pretty low key lately, but less than a year old still. Im still in the copy paste debug mode but getting better Smiley
0 Retweets 0 Favoriten

@Orbitcoin so and C++ is still very new to me, as well as everything else lmfao. i'm only just introducing myself into it.
0 Retweets 1 Favorit
Andere Antworten anzeigen

@Orbitcoin Orbit and sembro will be a great learning process for me, and its great to see coins with such detailed updates in the code.
1 Retweet 1 Favorit

Mario241077 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
July 27, 2015, 09:36:09 PM
Last edit: July 27, 2015, 09:58:12 PM by Mario241077

https://cryptocointalk.com/topic/9168-cryptospecs-android-app-coins-specs-data-based-on-coinmarketcap-and-coinchoose/

I forgot to tell, much thanks to Kyriakos

CryptoSpecs Android app - Coins Specs & data based on CoinMarketCap and CoinChoose

CryptoSpecs is an app dedicated to providing useful live data (current price, difficulty, reward, change/24) and specifications (total supply, algorithm type, official website etc) for

download
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.kyriakosalexandrou.cryptospecs

Version 1.2.4
- Minor bug fixes
- New Coin Specs Added: Orbitcoin(ORB), Smileycoin(SMLY)

Bewertungen
33 insgesamt
5 20
4 10
3 2
2 0

ghostlander
Legendary

Activity: 1239
Merit: 1020

No surrender, no retreat, no regret.

View Profile WWW
July 27, 2015, 10:39:20 PM

Happy 2nd birthday to Orbitcoin and its loyal community! Smiley

"If you've got a problem and have to spread some coins to make it go away, you've got no problem. You've got an expence." ~ Phoenixcoin (PXC) and Orbitcoin (ORB) and Halcyon (HAL)
Mario241077 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
July 27, 2015, 10:48:06 PM
Last edit: July 27, 2015, 11:10:31 PM by Mario241077

Happy 2nd birthday to Orbitcoin and its loyal community! Smiley

so we have a trustworthy DEV, so I'm happy to be loyal

that's really rare

miningrental want/can not work with us... shit happens Wink

"We have determined that at this time we will not be able to move forward with this. Our entire system is built upon BTC and to add what you've proposed would be a complete rewrite of many of the core functions of our system. Thank you for your persistence and offers. We will not be able to do this."

nevertheless great service

the next  wants  Wink

I catch one, with patience and perseverance ...

Mario241077 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
July 28, 2015, 05:25:49 AM

i found ORB here

http://marketcapcoin.com/

Mario241077 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
July 28, 2015, 05:41:43 AM

Wink if you want to change from a centralized to a decentralized free coin with high interest, then here Smiley

http://ggateway.biz/orbit.html

Mario241077 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
July 28, 2015, 04:21:16 PM

https://www.cryptopia.co.nz/

new faucet

https://www.cryptopia.co.nz/Faucet

Mario241077 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
July 28, 2015, 07:11:08 PM

Mario241077 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
July 28, 2015, 07:13:26 PM

crazy but nice Smiley

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KujNClZxAqY

crunck
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1005

crunck

View Profile
July 29, 2015, 05:29:16 AM

I cant get this to stake?

Wallet says : No Mature Coins Found, Staking Paused ?

Yet my coins are :
Date: 28/07/2015 00:34
To: oTXdQZUJQxVDsc9gtEUq6c5BDPfLumBmL4 (own address)
Credit: 249.00 ORB
Net amount: +249.00 ORB
Transaction ID: 6fb7b0b0164f20179f2973ddc66d725b6a80dca96b0c77f622322d57daadd22a

Conf file reads:
irc=1
dns=1
sse2=1
daemon=1
server=1
stakegen=1
logtimestamps=1
minersleep=2000
stakemindepth=5000
stakecombine=40
stakesplit=80
port=15298
rpcport=15299
rpcuser=XXXXXX
rpcpassword=XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
addnode=seed0.orbitcoin.org:15298
addnode=seed1.orbitcoin.org:15298

Any idea ?

Thanks

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
ghostlander
Legendary

Activity: 1239
Merit: 1020

No surrender, no retreat, no regret.

View Profile WWW
July 29, 2015, 06:07:10 AM

Yet my coins are :
Transaction ID: 6fb7b0b0164f20179f2973ddc66d725b6a80dca96b0c77f622322d57daadd22a

Conf file reads:
irc=1
dns=1
sse2=1
daemon=1
server=1
stakegen=1
logtimestamps=1
minersleep=2000
stakemindepth=5000
stakecombine=40
stakesplit=80
port=15298
rpcport=15299
rpcuser=XXXXXX

Any idea ?

Thanks

You have less than 2000 confirmations and the wallet is configured to wait for 5000 at least. Either keep it as it is and wait or reduce this number which may cause an increased CPU utilisation in the future with many inputs staking.

"If you've got a problem and have to spread some coins to make it go away, you've got no problem. You've got an expence." ~ Phoenixcoin (PXC) and Orbitcoin (ORB) and Halcyon (HAL)
crunck
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1005

crunck

View Profile
July 29, 2015, 06:09:56 AM

Yet my coins are :

Conf file reads:
irc=1
dns=1
sse2=1
daemon=1
server=1
stakegen=1
logtimestamps=1
minersleep=2000
stakemindepth=5000
stakecombine=40
stakesplit=80
port=15298
rpcport=15299
rpcuser=XXXXXX

Any idea ?

Thanks

You have less than 2000 confirmations and the wallet is configured to wait for 5000 at least. Either keep it as it is and wait or reduce this number which may cause an increased CPU utilisation in the future with many inputs staking.

What a dick, I can't believe I missed that  Undecided 

Thanks Smiley

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  

Jump to: