Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 11:20:40 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Orbitcoin ∅RB NEW 12/02/2015 buy coffee with ORB now www.cryptomercado.com  (Read 52432 times)
Hobbyist

Activity: 588
Merit: 503

View Profile
August 08, 2015, 12:13:52 AM

A new dev joins at ORB

Ammad Khalid
https://cryptocointalk.com/user/26146-ammad-khalid/

Welcome to ORB! The space currency

Welcome, Ammad Khalid.

╔══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╗
°o.O O.o° TheCryptoChat.net - Your Connection To Everything Crypto!! °o.O O.o°
╚══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╝
Mario241077 (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1000

ORB has a good chance to grow.

View Profile
August 08, 2015, 06:21:23 AM

ORB is now building a base! The third candlestick from the right, is an Inverted Hammer, bullish

RSI was down to 30 points, oversold

that's a good point to buy ORB! Upward correction runs

Are you a part of the ORB Community or want to be it, then gives your vote! here!! One of the first 30 currencys in the World is Orbitcoin DEV Forum - don't forget free ORB's are here ORB Faucet, tell your friend's - With PoW (without Asic's)/PoS Hybrid-System everyone can mine ORB with general purpose pc-hardware. The PoS (Proof of Stake) generation features very low energy consumption. Green Stake over PoS
Mario241077 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
August 08, 2015, 06:28:58 AM

Long-term chart

That is the way of ORB for a long time, after a long period of cheap ORB's

Are you a part of the ORB Community or want to be it, then gives your vote! here!! One of the first 30 currencys in the World is Orbitcoin DEV Forum - don't forget free ORB's are here ORB Faucet, tell your friend's - With PoW (without Asic's)/PoS Hybrid-System everyone can mine ORB with general purpose pc-hardware. The PoS (Proof of Stake) generation features very low energy consumption. Green Stake over PoS
TheORBlord

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 08, 2015, 05:38:44 PM

"I will tell you how to become rich. Close the doors. Be fearful when others are greedy. Be greedy when others are fearful." - Warren Buffett
Be prepared to invest in a down market and to "get out" in a soaring market.

TheORBlord

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 13, 2015, 10:29:34 AM

Long-term chart

That is the way of ORB for a long time, after a long period of cheap ORB's

Id be interested to see your latest chart predictions sir.
Mario241077 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
August 13, 2015, 07:58:12 PM

Last of long-term chart, shows only one direction! somehow boring

Mario241077 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
August 14, 2015, 01:00:44 PM

second correction in orb, orb is cheap now again... Smiley

Mario241077 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
August 15, 2015, 07:24:40 PM

every support for little ORB is welcome!

Mario241077 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
August 16, 2015, 04:41:32 AM
Last edit: August 16, 2015, 10:21:24 AM by Mario241077

For me is ORB is a long-term investment as does Warren Buffet. The power consumption for staking is very low!
If the BTC completes the world around, then that's for a lot of money in the Crypto Market, which the ORB must inevitably gotten something!

the estimated amount of money in the world is one hundred and fifty trillion! And it is growing every day and always arbitrary and uncontrolled, looks to China

The devaluation war in the Fiat Dollar, Euro, etc got, the money must go somewhere, the equity markets are already at the limit, they continue to rise this bubble bursts! The global economy is in a downturn since 6 months -1.2% So there is no reason that stocks should continue to rise, they are doing it but boom!

http://www.godmode-trader.de/artikel/oecd-sieht-gefahr-fuer-die-weltwirtschaft-wenn-chinas-abschwung-anhaelt,4149149
http://www.godmode-trader.de/analyse/es-ist-offiziell-der-welthandel-bricht-zusammen,4286022
It's official: falling velocity of world trade increases
The slide at oil, copper and other raw materials may be explained by a too high offer. This offer is only so high, because the demand does not come afterwards. The Dutch government has now found out why the cause is.

"Due to the volatility of monthly trading data, momentum is the preferred measure of the growth of trade. The trade momentum in May was -1.3% (not annualized), after -1.2% in April and this is the lowest figure since May 2009. the import and export momentum in the industrialized countries were close to zero, while both numbers in emerging markets under -2% lower. "

but the equities are higher than in 2009 !!! How is that possible !? The money market is extremely grown! Money Never Sleeps, it is invested! But equity markets are by numbers, not worth it Wink

*the last hype of BTC to 1200 dollars, increased altcoins partially to 10,000% or more! compared with Euros or Dollars! The reason, the BTC will be distributed in the Altcoins. To one part I was present

ORB has a high interest rate, so you have to just wait and do it like Warren Buffet, invest and wait! nothing more
even if the price falls, the interest rate would compensate for this!
But if you believe in the BTC and ORB like me, and that's why people are still here, then your risk is low!

Because on the stock markets, the future is traded, this will be in the future so what!
If the global economy has falls and prices in shares rise or stay the same creates a divergence that is very dangerous
The BTC has a value of 4 billion! Nothing compared to the total money market

My interest is with ORB my bill to pay on cointopay in the future!
But not on this ORB price of 0.04 cents, for one US dollar, I would do it .. perhaps for $ 0.50
I stake over 100 ORB per day ... so it would be fantastic,

come every day 1440 new ORB in the market, 33% POW 67% POS
the block will be halved in about one year, down from 1 to 0.5 ORB
at 2 million block

"allposmint" : 22885.89300000, ~1 year, here could be more, because I have sent to new ORB Wallets, So there are even more Wink
my mine POS ORB * ~0,04 dollar = ~ 915 Dollar = ~3,5BTC if the BTC rise to 1200 Dollar again, so i have 3,5 BTC * 1200 Dollar = 4200 Dollar ! But read this point again *

"blocks" : 1379749,

tomorrow it goes over Block 1,380,000

ORB long and strong

Mario241077 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
August 16, 2015, 11:56:58 AM

sometime collapses the financial market, which takes place every 7-10 years! 2008 was the last time!
Why do people go to shit Fiat's, is beyond me! At the latest with negative rates of banks in order to stimulate the global economy again, they run all the digital currencies!

and that will be the next step of the policy when the flood of money is no longer enough!

most people think only very short term, but the long-term thinkers will be the winners, as w. buffett

The Bitcoin and thus the Altcoin Market is a revolution! He is silent and quiet but not an indispensable part since 2009! and it will revolutionize the financial markets yet!
any notification of the Bank, which are consider the block chain, means nothing more than that they have bought BTC and are willing to trade him up!
The first bank was Goldman Sachs, the last message came from Deutsche Bank

All banks have manipulated global interest rates and thus to every people scamed on this earth! google ....
And all banks have this made billions in settlement payments paid! Who has money in the bank account, so that they can speculate and people cheat ... your own fault! Well to each his own

a question of time

Mario241077 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
August 17, 2015, 09:27:28 AM

$ 10 we are not enough for retirement!

But if you invest every month $ 10 in ORB, definitely have a higher interest rate than if you deposit $ 100 in a bank account or pay into an insurance!
So buying ORB, BTC or other Altcoins, it is finally no matter which Coin! But do not let your hard-earned money to banks

They will devalue the Fiat money becoming stronger. They can not save them in another way their snowballing system!

Pyramid scheme of banks is as follows

approximately 10 years, the financial market will be boosted !!! Then they dropped it and unload! With devirates will the financial market is pressed down, this output of the banks, of course, a bet on down! so there are more and more endlessly ongoing devirates

After the policy is pumping money into the market to supposedly stimulate the economy! This money is pumping the market then back up!
The capital of all citizens is also extremely devalued, Taxpayers pay with your saved money for the game of banks

http://www.godmode-trader.de/artikel/oecd-sieht-gefahr-fuer-die-weltwirtschaft-wenn-chinas-abschwung-anhaelt,4149149
http://www.godmode-trader.de/analyse/es-ist-offiziell-der-welthandel-bricht-zusammen,4286022
It's official: falling velocity of world trade increases
The slide at oil, copper and other raw materials may be explained by a too high offer. This offer is only so high, because the demand does not come afterwards. The Dutch government has now found out why the cause is.

"Due to the volatility of monthly trading data, momentum is the preferred measure of the growth of trade. The trade momentum in May was -1.3% (not annualized), after -1.2% in April and this is the lowest figure since May 2009. the import and export momentum in the industrialized countries were close to zero, while both numbers in emerging markets under -2% lower. "

but the equities are higher than in 2009 !!! How is that possible !?

only more money in the market, more and more, endless

the devirates bubble is growing and growing

Mario241077 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
August 17, 2015, 09:42:05 AM
Last edit: August 17, 2015, 09:52:36 AM by Mario241077

http://www.godmode-trader.de/artikel/dax-stabilisierung-nach-kursrutsch,4309161

Siemens: China is facing uncertain times

According to Siemens CEO Joe Kaeser the Chinese economy lie ahead in the face of difficult monetary turmoil and a weaker economic times. Although growth in the Middle Kingdom is still significantly higher than in many other countries. The crucial question is, however, as "China is progressing with the reforms it has enacted a few years ago," Kaeser opposite the "Passauer Neue Presse".

although the Japan money market annually increased by about 4%. The flooding of the market with money is not enough to strengthen the consumer!
What comes next? negative interest rates to simulate the consumer!? or even more money

Japan's economic output shrank in the last quarter.

According to the government in Tokyo, gross domestic product fell from April to June year on year by 1.6 percent. The previous quarter, GDP fell by 0.4 percent. Background were a decline in private consumption and lower exports to China. However, an even stronger decline had been expected by experts.

Mario241077 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
August 17, 2015, 09:57:31 AM

The problem is this, if the money is worth less and less, and people can to afford less, they begin to to save, you do not give it out! Negative interest rates would be forced to spend it!

S3cco

Activity: 2041
Merit: 528

❤ Bitcoin Garden

View Profile WWW
September 11, 2015, 11:06:56 AM

Will Orbitcoin hit $125,000 in market capitalization in 2015?

Actually market cap is around $55,000, with a single ORB valued around 10,000 satoshi. A small increase in bitcoin value could make ORB easily meet the target. If you dare, you can bet on this goal using bitcoin:

https://www.betmoose.com/bet/orbitcoin-to-reach-125-000-market-capitalization-1253?ref=scacco

The $120,000 mark was already hit on Jul 27, 2015.

Hacker, Pirate, Milf Hunter, Owner of Bitcoin Garden
bittamak

Activity: 444
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 13, 2015, 10:34:33 AM

I am accumulating ORB regularly, but would like to know what are the future plans?
ghostlander
Legendary

Activity: 1239
Merit: 1020

No surrender, no retreat, no regret.

View Profile WWW
September 15, 2015, 02:17:35 PM

I am accumulating ORB regularly, but would like to know what are the future plans?

Wallet development related or marketing related?

"If you've got a problem and have to spread some coins to make it go away, you've got no problem. You've got an expence." ~ Phoenixcoin (PXC) and Orbitcoin (ORB) and Halcyon (HAL)
bittamak

View Profile
September 15, 2015, 02:53:58 PM

Mostly Wallet related and if there are any planned activities on the marketing front, good to know.
ghostlander
Legendary

Activity: 1239
Merit: 1020

No surrender, no retreat, no regret.

View Profile WWW
September 16, 2015, 09:30:44 PM

Mostly Wallet related and if there are any planned activities on the marketing front, good to know.

I'm weighing all development related pro's and contra's in case of the current wallet to continue or forking BTC v0.11 and merging my past and current patches which doesn't seem an easy task either. The current wallet contains a lot of experimental code. It does the job in general, but there are some small though annoying issues.

Mario can tell you about the marketing front.

"If you've got a problem and have to spread some coins to make it go away, you've got no problem. You've got an expence." ~ Phoenixcoin (PXC) and Orbitcoin (ORB) and Halcyon (HAL)
bittamak

View Profile
September 17, 2015, 06:52:44 AM

I'm weighing all development related pro's and contra's in case of the current wallet to continue or forking BTC v0.11 and merging my past and current patches which doesn't seem an easy task either. The current wallet contains a lot of experimental code. It does the job in general, but there are some small though annoying issues.

Thanks for the update and I am confident of your abilities.
Hope Mario will post updates on the marketing front. This coin deserves a better place in crypto world than most of the crap out there.
Mario241077 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
September 25, 2015, 11:06:59 AM

Thanks for the update and I am confident of your abilities.
Hope Mario will post updates on the marketing front. This coin deserves a better place in crypto world than most of the crap out there.

after 2years orb i had need a time out, but i hold all my orb, my twitter account is growing without i do anything Smiley more the next days best regards

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  

Jump to: