Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 03:32:51 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Orbitcoin ∅RB NEW 12/02/2015 buy coffee with ORB now www.cryptomercado.com  (Read 52432 times)
Mario241077 (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1000

ORB has a good chance to grow.

View Profile
September 26, 2015, 10:48:00 AM

ORB had builded a new base at 10000 satoshi over the last weeks, now ORB can do the next run to 20000 satoshi, this is only 100% with moves from 15000 - 30000 satoshi

without a new QE of FED or negativ intrest rate, the stock market will be crash soon.

Much money will be free for the coinmarket, also money for ORB.

Hold strong, trade upward now

check godmodetrader.de for news of stockmarket

Are you a part of the ORB Community or want to be it, then gives your vote! here!! One of the first 30 currencys in the World is Orbitcoin DEV Forum - don't forget free ORB's are here ORB Faucet, tell your friend's - With PoW (without Asic's)/PoS Hybrid-System everyone can mine ORB with general purpose pc-hardware. The PoS (Proof of Stake) generation features very low energy consumption. Green Stake over PoS
Mario241077 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
September 26, 2015, 01:54:16 PM

ORB is still strong undervalue with a block reward of 1 ORB at POS/POW

a new QE of FED will devalue the dollar, and will bring more money in the financial market, also for the coin markt, minus intrest rate bring to think the people about their money.

Both is good for ORB and the value of ORB, because ORB has a deflations rate, not like the dollar or other fiats

very good for long investor with very small energy consmution and normal pc hardware over POS

Are you a part of the ORB Community or want to be it, then gives your vote! here!! One of the first 30 currencys in the World is Orbitcoin DEV Forum - don't forget free ORB's are here ORB Faucet, tell your friend's - With PoW (without Asic's)/PoS Hybrid-System everyone can mine ORB with general purpose pc-hardware. The PoS (Proof of Stake) generation features very low energy consumption. Green Stake over PoS
bittamak

Activity: 444
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 26, 2015, 04:30:03 PM

I am a long term investor of ORB and will continue to buy/stake. By the way do we have a rich list available somewhere?
Mario241077 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
September 26, 2015, 05:31:10 PM

I am a long term investor of ORB and will continue to buy/stake. By the way do we have a rich list available somewhere?

check crytocointalk.com our new is working the chain

if he is ready so will be it possible

Mario241077 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
September 26, 2015, 07:26:00 PM
Last edit: September 26, 2015, 08:05:12 PM by Mario241077

without QE of FED

Crash Analysis for the shares market

http://www.godmode-trader.de/analyse/crash-wenn-die-fed-kein-qe-bringt-gehts-abwaerts,4345680

of stock trader

The following chart should any have seen. It shows respect to the S & P 500 Index in the US the 7-year cycle. As you can see, the US market has a real problem. All 7 years and 7 months, a "major high" forms, a large bearish turnaround from. There the last two times even larger bear markets because Internet and US housing bubble burst. This cycle is made in 2015 returned to the market. And lo and behold, previously correct the US indices actually. To date can also be no floors recognize. Summary: When it comes after this cycle, we should be on our guard.

Mario241077 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
September 26, 2015, 08:01:43 PM

This financial system, living only by the permante devaluation, all Fiats!

Every money saved is devalued every year!

Mario241077 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
September 26, 2015, 08:17:39 PM

itcoin to be worth over $300,000/coin by 2027 ... ??

it this possible?? Yes, quite possible
you take currently 21m Bitcoin by 7-8 billion people. 2027 the world's population will be about 9 billion!

according to the World Economic Forum. They predict that roughly 10% of the world's GDP will reside on the bitcoin blockchain by 2027. 10% of today's gdp is 7.5 trillion. So if you divide 7.5 trillion by 21 million, that would make each bitcoin worth over $300,000 per bitcoin by 2027.

Bitcoin to be worth over $300,000/coin by 2027 according to World Economic Forum : Bitcoin
They predict that roughly 10% of the world's GDP will reside on the bitcoin blockchain by 2027. 10% of today's gdp is 7.5 trillion. So if you...

https://www.reddit.com/r/Bitcoin/comments/3m9ng3/bitcoin_to_be_worth_over_300000coin_by_2027/

The spiral of the current financial system turning faster and faster! Faster and faster  fiats currencies are devalued. In addition a growing Deviraten bubble and the bond market seems to collapse

abramsaro

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 26, 2015, 08:43:17 PM

also don't want to believe it but the more I think about it the more mad I get! don't trust the Cryptsy lockbox system its not a saving account as they suggest it is.
ghostlander
Legendary

Activity: 1239
Merit: 1020

No surrender, no retreat, no regret.

View Profile WWW
September 26, 2015, 09:45:30 PM

also don't want to believe it but the more I think about it the more mad I get! don't trust the Cryptsy lockbox system its not a saving account as they suggest it is.

With the trick they pulled recently of charging 0.5% on every withdrawal, your only savings account is your wallet. It's a bad practice to keep much fiat or coins on crypto exchanges unless you are a pro day trader.

"If you've got a problem and have to spread some coins to make it go away, you've got no problem. You've got an expence." ~ Phoenixcoin (PXC) and Orbitcoin (ORB) and Halcyon (HAL)
bittamak

Activity: 444
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 27, 2015, 04:46:03 AM

withdrawal charges certainly not a welcome sign!!....are there any plans to list Orbitcoin at Bittrex or Poloniex?
ghostlander
Legendary

Activity: 1239
Merit: 1020

No surrender, no retreat, no regret.

View Profile WWW
September 27, 2015, 10:48:42 AM

withdrawal charges certainly not a welcome sign!!....are there any plans to list Orbitcoin at Bittrex or Poloniex?

They can list it any time if they want to. We are not going to pay them in order to get listed.

"If you've got a problem and have to spread some coins to make it go away, you've got no problem. You've got an expence." ~ Phoenixcoin (PXC) and Orbitcoin (ORB) and Halcyon (HAL)
Mario241077 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
October 01, 2015, 01:44:16 PM

crash now?

http://www.godmode-trader.de/

Emerging Markets: There can be dramatic
While the market is still trying to understand what happened at all and think about whether the situation is bad, many markets are right on the brink.

http://www.godmode-trader.de/artikel/emerging-markets-es-kann-dramatisch-werden,4355358

Mario241077 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
October 01, 2015, 01:44:32 PM

buy and hold coins

Mario241077 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
October 06, 2015, 09:42:59 AM

the bitcoin, the main digital currency, is short before explosion.... Ask emty, bid full

http://bitcoinity.org/markets/bitfinex/USD?theme=light

Mario241077 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
October 06, 2015, 01:32:56 PM
Last edit: October 07, 2015, 09:10:25 AM by Mario241077

check this thread of orb, orb has 3 dev's and is 2 years young with a live time of 38 years

high pos rate and cheap now.... One of best and safest currency in the world

with the pos feature perfekt for long time investors

https://cryptocointalk.com/topic/929-orbitcoin-orb-information/page-100

crytocointalk is down at moment, check it later

the devs working on chain and a web wallet

Mario241077 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
October 13, 2015, 12:41:00 PM

strong buys on btc market today, now over 250 dollar

the money for coin markets coming now, hold and orb like me.

The stock markets going strong down....

Mario241077 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
October 13, 2015, 12:45:41 PM

the stock market is now short before a sale out

Mario241077 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
October 14, 2015, 09:03:06 PM

if you do not believe me!
Walmart (the largest retailer) halved their EPS forecast, today, until 2017!

DAX and DOW go Strong down on it!

Mario241077 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
October 14, 2015, 09:08:00 PM

https://bitcoinwisdom.com/markets/huobi/btccny

The strongest day of purchase of BTC on huobi since 01/05/2014

the money is coming for coinmarkets!

Gold strong today! But what you can buy with gold ??

With ORB you can pay bills via cointopay! And there are more in your wallet if thou are holding!

Mario241077 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
October 14, 2015, 09:10:17 PM

the POS difficulty is now over 0,21 like the POW

the early bird!!

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  

Jump to: