Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 09:50:34 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Orbitcoin ∅RB NEW 12/02/2015 buy coffee with ORB now www.cryptomercado.com  (Read 52432 times)
Mario241077 (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1000

ORB has a good chance to grow.

View Profile
October 14, 2015, 09:23:37 PM

http://www.marcfabernews.com/

marc faber

one share Investor! Why he is critical of the Fed and other central banks!

"The ECB would take The Gold away from People"

Why gold is not a good solution! BTC is anonymous! ORB also !!!! And there are more over POS Sytem!

Are you a part of the ORB Community or want to be it, then gives your vote! here!! One of the first 30 currencys in the World is Orbitcoin DEV Forum - don't forget free ORB's are here ORB Faucet, tell your friend's - With PoW (without Asic's)/PoS Hybrid-System everyone can mine ORB with general purpose pc-hardware. The PoS (Proof of Stake) generation features very low energy consumption. Green Stake over PoS
Mario241077 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
October 14, 2015, 09:30:42 PM

BTC halved in 2016 from 25 to 12.5 per block!

The new S7 antminer will increase the Hashrate dramatically, with less power consumption!

ORB can this today !!! Above POS! it consumes less power than a S7 Antminer! The block will also be halved in 2016! at 2 Million Blocks mined

now 1472295 Blocks

Are you a part of the ORB Community or want to be it, then gives your vote! here!! One of the first 30 currencys in the World is Orbitcoin DEV Forum - don't forget free ORB's are here ORB Faucet, tell your friend's - With PoW (without Asic's)/PoS Hybrid-System everyone can mine ORB with general purpose pc-hardware. The PoS (Proof of Stake) generation features very low energy consumption. Green Stake over PoS
thefix
Legendary

Activity: 1049
Merit: 1001

View Profile
October 14, 2015, 09:33:54 PM

The new S7 antminer will increase the Hashrate dramatically, with less power consumption!

ORB can this today !!! Above POS! it consumes less power than a S7 Antminer! The block will also be halved in 2016! at 2 Million Blocks mined

now 1472295 Blocks

Orb also has a much lower total supply compared to bitcoin

Mario241077 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
October 14, 2015, 10:03:31 PM

now 1472295 Blocks

Orb also has a much lower total supply compared to bitcoin

Yes that is true! 21 million BTC to less than 4 million ORB's! And everyone with a normal PC can ORB mines! Without having to purchase additional hardware! Above POS or POW!

Mario241077 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
October 14, 2015, 10:05:10 PM

ORB have some fan's http://www.multifaucet.tk/index.php?blockexplorer=ORB&network_info

my connections are about 60 Smiley

Hobbyist

Activity: 588
Merit: 503

View Profile
October 15, 2015, 03:39:11 AM

ORB have some fan's http://www.multifaucet.tk/index.php?blockexplorer=ORB&network_info

my connections are about 60 Smiley

Indeed,  I have a Max connections set to 30 and ..

"connections" : 30,

╔══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╗
°o.O O.o° TheCryptoChat.net - Your Connection To Everything Crypto!! °o.O O.o°
╚══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╝
Mario241077 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
November 02, 2015, 02:31:25 PM

the btc broken 300 dollar, this will be not comming any time, goal is now 400 dollar, then  cortection to 350 dollar

much money coming to the crypto market. So i will start promtion at the nexttime

orb is cheap now again... Some longtime holder had take money from orb

Mario241077 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
November 03, 2015, 02:29:54 PM

that's only the start for a long pump in btc, this need a break now...

And will going back to 350 dollar may be, but the money comes for the crypto world now

Mario241077 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
November 03, 2015, 03:11:47 PM

Hold and Buy ORB! ORB is cheap at the moment, is only 1 block reward ORB

the BTC has 25 per Block

butragenjo

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 03, 2015, 10:05:22 PM

now Orb is cheaper than month ago..
Mario241077 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
November 09, 2015, 02:06:57 PM

ORB is back to the first base around 0.00003500, this is realy cheap

Mario241077 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
November 10, 2015, 07:25:38 AM

Extremely positive articles regarding BTC - and that, although the DWN are now allocated to the corporate media:

Here the last lines of Artiikels:

"Some experts estimate that the price of a single Bitcoins will be long at 100,000 euros or more and one thing is certain. If the price then fall again to 50,000 euros, the media are called" denote historical Crash "and again the final proclaiming death of Bitcoins. But because we have become accustomed. "

Full article: http://deutsche-wirtschafts-nachrichten.de/2015/...ge-wertsteigerung/

So you could imagine what happens with ORB with on revenue of 1 ORB per block instead of 25 BTC per block

Mario241077 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
November 10, 2015, 07:27:22 AM

block halving is at 2 Mio. mined Block to 0,50 ORB per Block

Mario241077 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
November 10, 2015, 07:32:52 AM
Last edit: November 10, 2015, 07:43:26 AM by Mario241077

The BTC is strong around 400 dollars!

If the RSI goes down, now about 64, then more capital goes to the BTC!

Revenues are again stronger than in the downward movement of the last three days!

The billions which are thus flowed into the BTC, BTC to stay up to date !!

This money will be redistributed to other currencies !!!

So also for ORB! ORB, any mines with a normal PC, you'd just buy and hold in your current wallet! It's that easy!

Mario241077 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
November 10, 2015, 07:37:30 AM

If you have a lot of Euros, only info, the goal of the ECB, it is further devalue the Euro !!!

Your Euros are in the future so less value, Goldman Sachs would like to see the euro at $ 0.80! This is a devaluation of around 25%

In Euro chart the $ 1.08 mark has been broken down! It's just a matter of time before it falls continues!

Mario241077 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
November 10, 2015, 08:52:59 AM

Bitcoin inventors Satoshi Nakamoto nominated for Economic "Nobel Prize" in 2016

So far, no one knows who is behind the Bitcoin inventors Satoshi Nakamoto. A US professor has nominated this Phantom nevertheless for the Alfred Nobel Memorial Prize often referred to as economics Nobel Prize for Economics.

http://www.heise.de/newsticker/meldung/Bitcoin-Erfinder-Satoshi-Nakamoto-fuer-Wirtschafts-Nobelpreis-2016-nominiert-2912590.html?wt_mc=rss.ho.beitrag.rdf

Mario241077 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
November 10, 2015, 08:54:26 AM

Extremely positive articles regarding BTC - and that, although the DWN are now allocated to the corporate media:

Here the last lines of Artiikels:

"Some experts estimate that the price of a single Bitcoins will be long at 100,000 euros or more and one thing is certain. If the price then fall again to 50,000 euros, the media are called" denote historical Crash "and again the final proclaiming death of Bitcoins. But because we have become accustomed. "

Full article: http://deutsche-wirtschafts-nachrichten.de/2015/11/09/bitcoin-kurse-hoffnung-auf-nachhaltige-wertsteigerung/

Mario241077 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
November 10, 2015, 06:17:06 PM

the btc go down to middle avarage line of bolinger band. And rsi is over 50 points and bullisch... Still

Mario241077 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
November 13, 2015, 09:54:48 AM

orb is really stable over one year, check it self, compare with over currencys

http://alt19.com/19/cryptocurrency.php

Mario241077 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
November 13, 2015, 02:26:37 PM

with high at 0.00015 much better than most other currencies

we can growing only

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  

Jump to: