Bitcoin Forum
July 24, 2024, 06:13:13 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Orbitcoin ∅RB NEW 12/02/2015 buy coffee with ORB now www.cryptomercado.com  (Read 52432 times)
Mario241077 (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1000

ORB has a good chance to grow.

View Profile
November 28, 2015, 07:04:58 PM

And the future will great for crypto currencies! So also for ORB!

Are you a part of the ORB Community or want to be it, then gives your vote! here!! One of the first 30 currencys in the World is Orbitcoin DEV Forum - don't forget free ORB's are here ORB Faucet, tell your friend's - With PoW (without Asic's)/PoS Hybrid-System everyone can mine ORB with general purpose pc-hardware. The PoS (Proof of Stake) generation features very low energy consumption. Green Stake over PoS
Mario241077 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
November 28, 2015, 07:12:07 PM

This is the Long chart for the BTC! weekly chart

More purchases are almost impossible! The banks share the cake on

Are you a part of the ORB Community or want to be it, then gives your vote! here!! One of the first 30 currencys in the World is Orbitcoin DEV Forum - don't forget free ORB's are here ORB Faucet, tell your friend's - With PoW (without Asic's)/PoS Hybrid-System everyone can mine ORB with general purpose pc-hardware. The PoS (Proof of Stake) generation features very low energy consumption. Green Stake over PoS
Mario241077 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
November 29, 2015, 06:39:41 PM

one day later

Mario241077 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
November 30, 2015, 10:18:52 AM

the bulls buy ORB at 5000 satoshi again

Mario241077 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
November 30, 2015, 10:28:09 AM

orb is really stable over one year, check it self, compare with over currencys

http://alt19.com/19/cryptocurrency.php

with high at 0.00015-0.0002 much better than most other currencies

we can growing onl

Mario241077 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
November 30, 2015, 10:29:57 AM

ammad is working in the web wallet look at cryptotalk.com

Mario241077 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
December 01, 2015, 11:45:54 AM

The RSI in ORB takes a break over 50 points! But is still bullish

incognitoworker

Activity: 736
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 01, 2015, 02:32:12 PM

Hello community.
Our asset fund XQNPOSFUND is looking for buyers of our weekly staked coins, and ORB is one of our holdings. You can make a single bid, or commit for longer periods for better rates.
You can buy in btc, or preferable directly with XQN since all btc from selling is used to buy back XQN.
Our OTC thread is here:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1265711.0
Our main thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1195335.0

Happy bidding/staking!
IW

Quotient- Closed loop economy enviroment experiment
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1195335.0
Mario241077 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
December 01, 2015, 03:58:55 PM

Hello community.
Our asset fund XQNPOSFUND is looking for buyers of our weekly staked coins, and ORB is one of our holdings. You can make a single bid, or commit for longer periods for better rates.
You can buy in btc, or preferable directly with XQN since all btc from selling is used to buy back XQN.
Our OTC thread is here:

Happy bidding/staking!
IW

thanks for your trust. i'm a big and long holder like ghostlander, our dev! So you can build a good long position for you. dump's comes never from us!!! We are buying if it's possible

incognitoworker

View Profile
December 01, 2015, 04:03:07 PM

Hello community.
Our OTC thread is here:

Happy bidding/staking!
IW

thanks for your trust. i'm a big and long holder like ghostlander, our dev! So you can build a good long position for you. dump's comes never from us!!! We are buying if it's possible
Thank you, we dont have dumping intensions.
We are looking for win win situation and care for all communitys since if your projects win, we also win from our stake.
We have held our position for quite some time, and want only to sell some of our staking, and keep our inital base forever.

IW

djhomeschool

Activity: 340
Merit: 164

View Profile
December 03, 2015, 01:26:04 PM

I use Coinpayments. I'm not aware of all the dirty details, but they're still an option on the site to check the box and say you want to accept. I'd love somebody to test a payment with Orbitcoin by purchasing something, hint hint. Smiley
Mario241077 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
December 03, 2015, 02:05:33 PM
Last edit: December 06, 2015, 07:43:56 AM by Mario241077

I use Coinpayments. I'm not aware of all the dirty details, but they're still an option on the site to check the box and say you want to accept. I'd love somebody to test a payment with Orbitcoin by purchasing something, hint hint. Smiley

it works, the wallet accept my deposit!

so all shop's can now accept ORB www.coinpayments.net again

but I could not find your shop

you accept ORB directly? or via coinpayments? coinpayments no longer listed us !? They wanted money from us, which we have denied! ??

djhomeschool

View Profile
December 03, 2015, 02:42:56 PM

Still at http://www.cryptomercado.com ?
Mario241077 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
December 03, 2015, 03:08:25 PM

i mean here https://www.coinpayments.net/store-directory

djhomeschool

View Profile
December 03, 2015, 03:27:45 PM

i mean here https://www.coinpayments.net/store-directory

Haven't pursued them on that issue yet.
Mario241077 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
December 04, 2015, 11:40:58 AM
Last edit: December 06, 2015, 04:54:12 AM by Mario241077

at next week i have more time and update the op

NoobKidOnTheBlock

Activity: 770

FLY DONATION ADDRESS IN SIGNATURE

View Profile
December 06, 2015, 08:47:28 PM

Hey I'm just curious is there anything special that activates the staking for ORB? I have encrypted my wallet then unlocked it and it's been sitting for over 2 days now and my coins still haven't started staking yet? I am just curious if there is something special that needs to be done to activate the staking of my ORB's? Thanks

▇▇▇

▇▇

▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇
............NoobKidOnThe.BLOCK.....

incognitoworker

View Profile
December 06, 2015, 09:10:44 PM

Hey I'm just curious is there anything special that activates the staking for ORB? I have encrypted my wallet then unlocked it and it's been sitting for over 2 days now and my coins still haven't started staking yet? I am just curious if there is something special that needs to be done to activate the staking of my ORB's? Thanks
Hi, nothing more you need to do.
The time to stake depends on your block size.
The staking will balance itself over time, staking becomes more often as your inputs mature.

Happy staking!
IW

NoobKidOnTheBlock

Activity: 770

FLY DONATION ADDRESS IN SIGNATURE

View Profile
December 06, 2015, 11:20:53 PM

The staking will balance itself over time, staking becomes more often as your inputs mature.

Happy staking!
IW
Ya but doesn't it say in the OP that the min age is 24 hours? What I am saying is that my wallet still says to me when I hover over the staking icon that "No mature coins found, Staking paused." That's what I'm confused about because if the min age is 24 hours and my coins have been in my wallet unlocked for 2 days now I would at the very least assume that the icon would light up and that my coins would at least start generating some stake weight to them no???

▇▇▇

▇▇

▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇
............NoobKidOnThe.BLOCK.....

incognitoworker

View Profile
December 07, 2015, 12:51:08 AM

Happy staking!
IW
Ya but doesn't it say in the OP that the min age is 24 hours? What I am saying is that my wallet still says to me when I hover over the staking icon that "No mature coins found, Staking paused." That's what I'm confused about because if the min age is 24 hours and my coins have been in my wallet unlocked for 2 days now I would at the very least assume that the icon would light up and that my coins would at least start generating some stake weight to them no???
I thought it was 5 days to maturity, i am sure dev team will help out when they get online.
IW

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  

Jump to: