Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 01:33:33 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Orbitcoin ∅RB NEW 12/02/2015 buy coffee with ORB now www.cryptomercado.com  (Read 52432 times)
Cor2

Activity: 595
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 05, 2014, 05:10:30 PM

the wallet is hosed thought - I get a en error warning be about an old checkpoint - this coin is history
Hi Jeff,
This coin has pretty strict checkpoints, so occasionally you will see them, but they also avoid a lot of trouble.
In fact, we have not had any trouble, no forks or anything, since the last controlled hard-fork, over 3 months ago.
The developer: Ghostlander  is pretty responsive, so I am sure that if you need support, he is there to help you
to get this running.
Are you looking at adding Orbitcoin to your new pool?
Cor.

SYNC: Sd3XBRmhrrr39Wj4rtjb3YAkwWvCze44BZ                    ORB: odyWi677JDQy7Gc6Nv6kCdnajmScqgTkDE       Honest pools (payout matching calculation):
TransferWise: International money transfer for 1%fee        Doge to the moon! D9FGY7Bhwbj2jrnk7v8VR47HTu7vfVu1gV         Nut2pools and Steadymining
Mario241077 (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1000

ORB has a good chance to grow.

View Profile
August 05, 2014, 06:05:20 PM
Last edit: August 05, 2014, 06:34:49 PM by Mario241077

please contact theredmist on https://cryptocointalk.com/user/551-theredmist/

if you want to create a permant block explorer. and a rich list + Service

Scammers let it be!!!!

we are only looking people with serious interest in this coin

Are you a part of the ORB Community or want to be it, then gives your vote! here!! One of the first 30 currencys in the World is Orbitcoin DEV Forum - don't forget free ORB's are here ORB Faucet, tell your friend's - With PoW (without Asic's)/PoS Hybrid-System everyone can mine ORB with general purpose pc-hardware. The PoS (Proof of Stake) generation features very low energy consumption. Green Stake over PoS
ghostlander
Legendary

Activity: 1239
Merit: 1020

No surrender, no retreat, no regret.

View Profile WWW
August 05, 2014, 07:13:26 PM

the wallet is hosed thought - I get a en error warning be about an old checkpoint - this coin is history

A wallet version and some debug.log output would be more informative.

"If you've got a problem and have to spread some coins to make it go away, you've got no problem. You've got an expence." ~ Phoenixcoin (PXC) and Orbitcoin (ORB) and Halcyon (HAL)
Mario241077 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
August 05, 2014, 07:58:30 PM

A wallet version and some debug.log output would be more informative.

hey master Wink

Are you a part of the ORB Community or want to be it, then gives your vote! here!! One of the first 30 currencys in the World is Orbitcoin DEV Forum - don't forget free ORB's are here ORB Faucet, tell your friend's - With PoW (without Asic's)/PoS Hybrid-System everyone can mine ORB with general purpose pc-hardware. The PoS (Proof of Stake) generation features very low energy consumption. Green Stake over PoS
sovie

Activity: 1274
Merit: 265

View Profile
August 06, 2014, 10:27:18 PM

hi
ok i finally got the wallet to sync and my orbs came through into the wallet
but how do you stake on the wallet?

there is no unlock the wallet button?

███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████████████████
████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄██
███████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀█████
████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████
██████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀█████████████████
████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
Mario241077 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
August 06, 2014, 10:42:44 PM

hi
ok i finally got the wallet to sync and my orbs came through into the wallet
but how do you stake on the wallet?

there is no unlock the wallet button?

usually your wallet open. unless you have it locked.

then open the console and enter
walletpassphrase yourpassword 99999999999 true

the wallet stake after ca. 3 days.
if you have enough deposits. Top 20 ORB per input

sovie

View Profile
August 06, 2014, 11:58:16 PM

do you mean to say that in order to stake i have to unencrypt my wallet?
thats dangerous, otherwise whats the whole point of even having encryption?

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████

████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████████████████
████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀█████████████████
████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
Mario241077 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
August 07, 2014, 05:33:33 AM

not realy...
but I know of no other coin which stake, because if your wallet is encrypted

we talk about "Settings - Encrypt Wallet" Huh? correct?

in your config.file use please Username  and Password

ghostlander
Legendary

Activity: 1239
Merit: 1020

No surrender, no retreat, no regret.

View Profile WWW
August 07, 2014, 08:26:10 AM

Once encrypted, wallet cannot be decrypted. It may be unlocked either completely or for staking only.

Code:
walletpassphrase yourpassword 604800 true

Unlocks for a week in staking only mode. A GUI option to lock/unlock will be added to the next release.

"If you've got a problem and have to spread some coins to make it go away, you've got no problem. You've got an expence." ~ Phoenixcoin (PXC) and Orbitcoin (ORB) and Halcyon (HAL)
Mario241077 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
August 07, 2014, 10:21:33 AM

Once encrypted, wallet cannot be decrypted. It may be unlocked either completely or for staking only.

Code:
walletpassphrase yourpassword 604800 true

Unlocks for a week in staking only mode. A GUI option to lock/unlock will be added to the next release.

thanks for the clarification

Mario241077 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
August 07, 2014, 06:26:40 PM

ORB is stable at 0.00005000 is the new low point, huge turnover yesterday on allcoin.com nearly 200,000 ORB

https://www.allcoin.com/trade/ORB_BTC

Mario241077 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
August 07, 2014, 09:07:51 PM

this coin go to the stake. approximately 500% interest in the year Smiley only hold this coin

over 100k on cryptsy.com

Mario241077 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
August 07, 2014, 09:17:58 PM

and the btc also has a new 3 day high. many btc go to ORB

the btc can run up to 800 USD or are the all-time high. but then over it

claycoins

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 08, 2014, 08:28:37 AM

lol this shitcoin still hasn't produced more POW coins than the 1mil premine.

Mario241077 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
August 08, 2014, 11:24:32 AM

https://www.altcoincalendar.info/coins/761-ORB

now on AltCoinCalendar

https://www.altcoincalendar.info/

additional info's are still in update mode

Mario241077 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
August 08, 2014, 12:43:31 PM

Left over funds from the ORB advancement fund = 130k and was transferred over to Ghostlander the new head of development.

"New project is going to be called"

The ORB society...

and the left over advancement fund will be staked...

a share of the stake will be given to merchants/services supporters, developers.

but to join the ORB society you must have at least 500 ORB in your wallet.

will be open to anybody but project is a good month away

Mario241077 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
August 08, 2014, 02:07:47 PM
Last edit: August 08, 2014, 04:39:02 PM by Mario241077

by TheRedMist

Premine is a dirty miner word, it was always called the ORB advancement fund.

they called fud on our society, but we was still top for profit mining, and it was all used wisely to advance the ORB society.

the left over funds are now held by Ghostlander, so I guess you should ask him if you have merchants wanting a bounty, but we have have a foundation project called the ORB society in the pipe line,, it might be used to reward all ORB supporters.

ORB is open source and decentralised,, and 100s of others are fully pre-mined as you call it,, Ripple, stellar, Rimbit and a 100 others, I don't hate on them, if they can use the funds wisely unlike dumping miners, thay stand a better chance in the age of over 600 competing currencies.

sovie

View Profile
August 08, 2014, 04:10:35 PM

by TheRedMist

they called fud on our society, but we was still top for profit mining, and it was all used wisely to advance the ORB society.

the left over funds are now held by Ghostlander, so I guess you should ask him if you have merchants wanting a bounty, but we have have a foundation project call the ORB society in the pipe line,, it might be used to reward all ORB supporters.

ORB is open source and decentralised,, and 100s of others are fully pre-mined as you call it,, Ripple, stellar, Rimbit and a 100 others, I don't hate on them, if they can use the funds wisely unlike dumping miners, thay stand a better chance in the age of over 600 competing currencies.

so hold on a minute there was a premine?
i don't see that on the op?
just exactly how much was the premine and
why is it not stated on the op clearly?

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████

████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
Mario241077 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
August 08, 2014, 04:23:53 PM
Last edit: August 08, 2014, 04:34:01 PM by Mario241077

by TheRedMist

the left over funds are now held by Ghostlander, so I guess you should ask him if you have merchants wanting a bounty, but we have have a foundation project call the ORB society in the pipe line,, it might be used to reward all ORB supporters.

so hold on a minute there was a premine?
i don't see that on the op?
just exactly how much was the premine and
why is it not stated on the op clearly?

this is a old coin. everybody can see it over the working blockexplorer. I have this coin for over a year. it is not my development.

but I support it

that time there were 100,000 x 10 blocks. it also the Head dev has now paid

= 1,000,000 ORB

ORB had some difficulties to the brink of extinction. but is now on the right WAY
from the ORB advancement fund bounties are provided.

example: by TheRedMist

where already gaining merchants and a steady rate, over 70 merchants/services in only one year.

But if you want to reach out to merchants speak with Ghostlander about it, clearly it needs to be long term ORB support or it's not advancement.

most coinpayment.net merchants are happy with a 200 to 300 ORB donation I find, will be seeing about new merchants there in the next day or two,

(I suspect we will of gained more merchants) and if not I'll contact a few.

sovie

View Profile
August 08, 2014, 04:30:03 PM

thats not an answer to my questions
i've just pumped a shitload of hash at this coin
and i deserve the answers to my qyestions please

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████

████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  

Jump to: