Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 03:56:30 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Orbitcoin ∅RB NEW 12/02/2015 buy coffee with ORB now www.cryptomercado.com  (Read 52432 times)
Mario241077 (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1000

ORB has a good chance to grow.

View Profile
August 08, 2014, 05:02:00 PM
Last edit: August 08, 2014, 06:00:30 PM by Mario241077

thats not an answer to my questions
i've just pumped a shitload of hash at this coin
and i deserve the answers to my qyestions please

by TheRedMist
We was open about the ORB advancement fund for over half a year, now it's all mainly been used it's more a historical point.

not relevant a year later.

Nothing was hidden it was in the open from the start, and one of the reasons we have so many services,, but due to pressure from miners the majority was given back to them via the lucky transaction fee mining bonanza.

Posted 19 October 2013 - 03:39 PM

Starting tomorrow all ORB Miners will be getting an extra 600,000 coins,
https://cryptocointalk.com/topic/1419-300-day-orb-mining-bonanza-extra-currency-for-miners/

by TheRedMist
was 150k left after the coin exchange ghostlander is doing for people that was on the wrong fork,, 130k left I think,, out of around 1.6 million in circulation

Are you a part of the ORB Community or want to be it, then gives your vote! here!! One of the first 30 currencys in the World is Orbitcoin DEV Forum - don't forget free ORB's are here ORB Faucet, tell your friend's - With PoW (without Asic's)/PoS Hybrid-System everyone can mine ORB with general purpose pc-hardware. The PoS (Proof of Stake) generation features very low energy consumption. Green Stake over PoS
Mario241077 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
August 08, 2014, 06:20:28 PM

thats not an answer to my questions
i've just pumped a shitload of hash at this coin
and i deserve the answers to my qyestions please

look OP i work on it

Are you a part of the ORB Community or want to be it, then gives your vote! here!! One of the first 30 currencys in the World is Orbitcoin DEV Forum - don't forget free ORB's are here ORB Faucet, tell your friend's - With PoW (without Asic's)/PoS Hybrid-System everyone can mine ORB with general purpose pc-hardware. The PoS (Proof of Stake) generation features very low energy consumption. Green Stake over PoS
ghostlander
Legendary

Activity: 1239
Merit: 1020

No surrender, no retreat, no regret.

View Profile WWW
August 08, 2014, 08:19:27 PM

lol this shitcoin still hasn't produced more POW coins than the 1mil premine.

Unlike many shitcoin founders, Red Mist didn't dump and leave when he could. There is ~140K of the pre-mine left, the rest was given away in bounties, rewards, etc. This advancement fund is under my control now and I don't make any profit with it, though I could split these coins into small parts and put into staking. It would be very noticeable as I estimate there is ~600K ORB staking. The rest is in cold storage, lost or not staking for some reason.

What comes to Red Mist, he bought back quite many ORBs dumped by the others. He has funded the recent promotional campaign to bring new merchants and exchanges to Orbitcoin, and it cost him over 40K ORB and some BTC.

"If you've got a problem and have to spread some coins to make it go away, you've got no problem. You've got an expence." ~ Phoenixcoin (PXC) and Orbitcoin (ORB) and Halcyon (HAL)
Mario241077 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
August 08, 2014, 08:42:10 PM

lol this shitcoin still hasn't produced more POW coins than the 1mil premine.

Unlike many shitcoin founders, Red Mist didn't dump and leave when he could. There is ~140K of the pre-mine left, the rest was given away in bounties, rewards, etc. This advancement fund is under my control now and I don't make any profit with it, though I could split these coins into small parts and put into staking. It would be very noticeable as I estimate there is ~600K ORB staking. The rest is in cold storage, lost or not staking for some reason.

What comes to Red Mist, he bought back quite many ORBs dumped by the others. He has funded the recent promotional campaign to bring new merchants and exchanges to Orbitcoin, and it cost him over 40K ORB and some BTC.

+1

Mario241077 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
August 09, 2014, 05:19:59 AM
Last edit: August 09, 2014, 05:33:51 AM by Mario241077

current nodes for faster download of blockchain.

please set dns=1 in your orbitcoin.conf

addnode=seed*.orb.sx
addnode=seed1.orb.sx
addnode=seed2.orb.sx

addnode=95.85.20.219
addnode=23.254.97.16
addnode=162.217.250.224
addnode=188.227.170.120
addnode=82.226.151.241
addnode=192.99.143.112
addnode=95.85.20.219
addnode=86.82.30.234
addnode=176.8.179.33
addnode=69.196.137.167

addnode=dnb.io
addnode=orb.sx
addnode=orb.altdice.net
addnode=coinpayments.net
addnode=orb.smartmining.net
addnode=orb.chekazpools.com
addnode=orb.crypto-expert.com
addnode=atlas.phoenixcoin.orgm
addnode=menoetius.phoenixcoin.org
addnode=prometheus.phoenixcoin.org

addnode=[2001:4b98:dc0:43:216:3eff:fe66:7040]
addnode=[2001:0:9d38:6abd:2868:2978:b72f:e864]
addnode=[2a00:1768:1004::3ace:c493]

Mario241077 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
August 09, 2014, 05:47:46 AM

CoinMill.com - Der Währungs-Umrechner

CoinMill.com - The Currency Converter

nice Smiley

http://de.coinmill.com/ORB_calculator.html#ORB=1

amy4to

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 09, 2014, 06:12:28 AM

Hi.dev,any good news?
Mario241077 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
August 09, 2014, 06:13:15 AM

Get 1 ORB per vote on Bter! Join the ORB Society!
Earn more than most Bitcoin miners voting for Orbitcoin

https://bter.com/voting#ORB

1 Vote = 1 ORB (Current worth on Cryptsy as of typing this = 7,000 satoshi)

YES that's correct you could be earning from 7,000 to 70,000 Satoshi per hour just by clicking one button and posting your number.

When Orbitcoin lists on Bter, We'll reward the top five vote users (*):

The First award 300 ORB,
The second award 250 ORB,
The third award 200 ORB,
The fourth award 100 ORB,
The fifth award 100 ORB.

(*) a minimum of 20 votes sent is required to be eligible for final prizes

http://bitcoingarden.tk/forum/index.php?topic=669.1650

Mario241077 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
August 09, 2014, 06:13:47 AM

Hi.dev,any good news?

yes next wallet coming soon ... he works hard

Mario241077 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
August 09, 2014, 06:31:44 AM

Hi.dev,any good news?

by Ghostlander Sent Today, 07:52 AM
The updated wallet will be ready today or tomorrow. Depends on how quick I can finish the MacOS X part.

Candy L93

Activity: 138
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 09, 2014, 06:35:33 AM

This is a very impressive coin with an impressive ANN.i will watch.
Mario241077 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
August 09, 2014, 06:57:19 AM

This is a very impressive coin with an impressive ANN.i will watch.

do that.

orbitcoin had some difficulties in the past but is now on the right track.

We have TheRedMist as a marketing agent Wink and we have a great developer. I'm still impressed by your commitment

But Orbitcoin is completely decentralized. Everyone can engage in this Coin.

currently we are trying to generate more payment processors ....

So wish us luck

Mario241077 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
August 09, 2014, 08:09:12 AM

https://twitter.com/Orbitcoin

Tweets 749
Fotos/Videos 30
Folge ich 1.865
Follower 893
Favoriten 365

Mario241077 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
August 10, 2014, 11:45:37 AM

https://www.altcoincalendar.info/coins/761-ORB

now up to date

check it out

Mario241077 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
August 11, 2014, 03:50:43 AM

New hosting company taking payment via OrbitCoin.

http://thebitservices.co.uk/

support@thebitservices.co.uk

Mario241077 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
August 12, 2014, 01:17:55 AM

Orbitcoin v1.4.2.2 released. Many GUI enhancements:

- better balance calculation and display;
- stake miner controls;
- wallet lock/unlock (also for staking only);
- wallet keys export/import;
- wallet inspect/repair.

sovie

Activity: 1274
Merit: 265

View Profile
August 12, 2014, 05:30:37 AM

what block no does pOW end?

███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████████████████
████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄██
███████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀█████
████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████
██████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀█████████████████
████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
ghostlander
Legendary

Activity: 1239
Merit: 1020

No surrender, no retreat, no regret.

View Profile WWW
August 12, 2014, 09:31:43 AM

what block no does pOW end?

It never ends. Our block trust calculation system works best with both PoW and PoS enabled.

"If you've got a problem and have to spread some coins to make it go away, you've got no problem. You've got an expence." ~ Phoenixcoin (PXC) and Orbitcoin (ORB) and Halcyon (HAL)
Mario241077 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
August 13, 2014, 07:02:05 AM

RPC getinfo can tell how many coins have been PoW and PoS mined by your wallet.

Mario241077 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
August 14, 2014, 07:37:13 AM

by ghostlander By the way, I've fixed the issue with BerkeleyDB v5.x and Orbitcoin makes use of v5.3 now (v4.8 before), so you should be able to compile it yourself.

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  

Jump to: