Bitcoin Forum
July 24, 2024, 08:17:05 PM *
News: Help 1Dq create 15th anniversary forum artwork.

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Orbitcoin ∅RB NEW 12/02/2015 buy coffee with ORB now www.cryptomercado.com  (Read 52432 times)
Mario241077 (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1000

ORB has a good chance to grow.

View Profile
August 14, 2014, 08:29:28 AM

ORB was just added to

https://cryptoine.com/trade/orb_btc

Novel little exchange with 0 trading fee's you pay only on deposits.

Are you a part of the ORB Community or want to be it, then gives your vote! here!! One of the first 30 currencys in the World is Orbitcoin DEV Forum - don't forget free ORB's are here ORB Faucet, tell your friend's - With PoW (without Asic's)/PoS Hybrid-System everyone can mine ORB with general purpose pc-hardware. The PoS (Proof of Stake) generation features very low energy consumption. Green Stake over PoS
Mario241077 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
August 14, 2014, 08:49:02 AM

Just found a new exchange service that has ORB

https://cryptrader.com/

multi-exchange portal platform, should allow you to make trades on more than one ORB exchange from the same place.

Are you a part of the ORB Community or want to be it, then gives your vote! here!! One of the first 30 currencys in the World is Orbitcoin DEV Forum - don't forget free ORB's are here ORB Faucet, tell your friend's - With PoW (without Asic's)/PoS Hybrid-System everyone can mine ORB with general purpose pc-hardware. The PoS (Proof of Stake) generation features very low energy consumption. Green Stake over PoS
Mario241077 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
August 14, 2014, 09:12:37 AM

ORB Orbitcoin Mining Using Cloud Servers Guide
http://altcoins.ga/orborbitcoin/

if you want to mine over DigitalOcean
https://www.digitalocean.com/

Mario241077 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
August 14, 2014, 09:42:54 AM

Crypto Coins Table (937 coins indexed)
up to date 14.08.2014
http://coins-ocean.com/
http://coins-ocean.com/coins/ORB/Orbitcoin.html

only place 153 Wink

Mario241077 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
August 14, 2014, 12:53:17 PM

New hosting company taking payment via OrbitCoin.
uTop.us new 14.08.2014

http://uTop.us

Mario241077 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
August 15, 2014, 05:34:01 AM

Anonymous VPN & Proxy Service
New 15.08.2014 oVPN.to V2
https://vcp.ovpn.to/
support@ovpn.to

Mario241077 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
August 19, 2014, 08:42:25 PM
Last edit: August 20, 2014, 08:13:43 AM by Mario241077

New 19.08.2014NEW GREAT SHOP!!! BITSCOINSHOP

http://bitscoinshop.com.br/en/
contato@bitscoinshop.com.br

women's & men's clothes, Shoes, Eyeglasses, Perfumes, Phones, Miner Bitcoin, Pipes, Watches, Computers

ORB SPECIAL AND ONLY ORB
BUY NOW WITH ORB's ONLY AND GET 10% DISCOUNT OFF ANY PURCHASE ON BITSCOINSHOP.COM.BR only until 31 August 2014

Mario241077 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
August 21, 2014, 05:04:52 AM

morning society... Smiley i have stake today 21 ORB = 0.62 USD Smiley

http://coinmill.com/ORB_calculator.html#ORB=21

Mario241077 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
August 21, 2014, 07:27:48 AM
Last edit: August 21, 2014, 02:26:28 PM by Mario241077

morning society... Smiley i have stake today 21 ORB = 0.62 USD Smiley

http://coinmill.com/ORB_calculator.html#ORB=21

24 ORB, this comparable to a Hashrate 3-5 MH / s for one day.

depending on the difficulty and you can mines about 24 ORB per day with 3-5MH/s

Mario241077 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
August 22, 2014, 05:15:41 AM

I have staked last night 34 ORB. This equivalent to a Hashrate ~ 5-7 MH/s with Scrypt per day Smiley

Mario241077 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
August 22, 2014, 02:42:41 PM

new shop gained by TheRedMist NEWS 22.08.2014

Crypto Shoppers

http://cryptoshoppers.com/

Glasses And Protective Gear, Jewelry, Magnets, ProzCoin, Tools, Clothing, Books, Electronics

MasterKey

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 22, 2014, 06:57:21 PM

Here is what I like about ORB: I am not an altcoin expert, but it seems to me that ORB has been around for a while and still holds a fairly respectable value unlike some other coins that get pumped very high and then fall off a cliff never to return. If you have been into altcoins for even a few months you will have seen it happen to many coins. ORB is still here and still has a good price. Also, there is a pretty impressive list of merchants and services available with ORB. See the beginning of this thread.    
Mario241077 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
August 22, 2014, 09:11:23 PM
Last edit: August 23, 2014, 05:29:21 AM by Mario241077

Here is what I like about ORB: I am not an altcoin expert, but it seems to me that ORB has been around for a while and still holds a fairly respectable value unlike some other coins that get pumped very high and then fall off a cliff never to return. If you have been into altcoins for even a few months you will have seen it happen to many coins. ORB is still here and still has a good price. Also, there is a pretty impressive list of merchants and services available with ORB. See the beginning of this thread.    

Thank you for your nice words

Welcome !!

Everyone is cordially invited to our community to come and get involved. Currently there are 3-5 active working people. We are very small. Smiley

In the past, certainly made ​​some mistakes. It was paid to high bounties, which were then pumped quickly into the market back. Not by us, but by others which it promised benefits.

Now we have learned. We do not pay huge bounties more !! Just recently, I was asked if I would pay for $ 500 in ORB. The course I refused.

The code was changed, the. Having a Mega interest rate If a dealer does not recognize this his chance in the situation, he is not the right partner. Our goal is to find long-term cooperation partners.
This is more difficult in this way, but it works!

So if you know a merchant, show him our thread and we talk to Him!

Mario241077 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
August 22, 2014, 09:25:22 PM
Last edit: August 22, 2014, 10:04:37 PM by Mario241077

Herzlich willkommen!!

Jeder ist herzlich eingeladen unserer Gemeinschaft beizutreten und sich einzubringen. Aktuell gibt es 3-5 aktive arbeitende Leute. Wir sind sehr klein. Smiley

In der Vergangenheit wurden sicher einige Fehler gemacht. Es wurden zu hohe Kopfgelder bezahlt, welche dann schnell in den Markt zurück gepumpt wurden. Nicht von uns, sondern von den Anderen welche dafür Leistungen versprachen aber nicht erbrachten.

Nun wir haben gelernt. Wir zahlen keine riesen Kopfgelder mehr!! Erst kürzlich wurde ich gefragt, ob ich denn 500 Dollar in ORB zahlen würde. Das habe ich natürlich abgelehnt.

Der Code wurde geändert, das mit einem Mega Zinssatz. Wenn ein Händler nicht in der Lage ist, diese Chance zu erkennen, ist er auch nicht der richtige Partner. Unser Ziel ist es langfristige Partner zu finden. Das ist schwieriger auf diese Weise, aber es geht!

Wenn du also einen Händler kennst, zeig Ihm unseren Thread und wir sprechen mit Ihm!

TheORBlord

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 23, 2014, 11:29:47 AM

Love the thread love the coin what more can I say  Grin
if you want a real currency you can spend on anything from Food to Gold, you want OrbitCoin!

rbizz

Activity: 211
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 23, 2014, 02:22:57 PM

The people behind Orb have been working really hard for a long time now.  Obviously a lot of time and effort have been put into this coin and it will continue to be here while most of the others die off.  Nice work!
TheORBlord

View Profile
August 23, 2014, 02:37:35 PM

The people behind Orb have been working really hard for a long time now.  Obviously a lot of time and effort have been put into this coin and it will continue to be here while most of the others die off.  Nice work!

+1 to that good sir, and ORB is decentralised we can all get involved.
TheORBlord

View Profile
August 23, 2014, 03:53:33 PM

the ORB Society  wishes everybody a nice weekend Smiley

Nice to see swisscex is open for voting, thanks Mario great thread sir.
wish you a good weekend as well.
TheORBlord

View Profile
August 23, 2014, 06:01:39 PM

We need more Chinese supporters
This years Chinese new years ORB giveaway should be bigger.

Mario241077 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
August 23, 2014, 06:36:21 PM
Last edit: August 23, 2014, 06:57:22 PM by Mario241077

The people behind Orb have been working really hard for a long time now.  Obviously a lot of time and effort have been put into this coin and it will continue to be here while most of the others die off.  Nice work!

It certainly is not easy to convince distributors without abundant gifts;)
But it does not work, dealer to buy or other service. This is my opinion. it is better to make promos with the merchant and to increase its sales so then it will be too peace!

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  

Jump to: