Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 07:46:35 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [SSD] SonicScrewdriver [PoW/PoS] Sha256.[Tor Included]BITTREX CCEX and Bleutrade  (Read 47699 times)
sdersdf2

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 13, 2014, 07:31:18 AM
Last edit: August 13, 2014, 08:05:20 AM by sdersdf2

This guy is easily the most annoying poster on BCT.  He copies and pastes this same crap in every coin thread.  This is spam as far as I'm concerned and should be reported to the mods.

This is a discussion thread to discuss the coin, no? Dozens of coins are released every month, and many of us don't live on bitcointalk.org. Why not get a preview from those who've followed a coin closely to decide whether to make additional research a priority?
Chris001

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

electroneum.com

View Profile
August 13, 2014, 07:50:58 AM

This just in

Nice. A verfied dev with a track record in crypto.  Keeping an eye on this one.

This is huge. SSD went up 20% on Bittrex a few minutes after this was originally posted.

People are watching this coin.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=trust;u=186785
Here is the link to my trust settings here on forum. This trust system is very unfair. I make good on every deal Ive ever made. I had many, many deals as you can see and I never scammed anyone. All it takes is a random account to give you negative trust and youre screwed. Tomatocage has never even talked to me ever but when the random acct hit me with negative trust, Tomatocage came right behind him and marked neg trust again so obviously he was the one who did it. You can look at Tomatocage trust and see how many of his compeditors at the currency exchange thread he labeled scammers. I never scammed anyone. My trust was green over 20 before this. I hope it never happens to you because the mods cant help you.
goldmaxx

Activity: 894
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 13, 2014, 07:53:36 AM

This guy is easily the most annoying poster on BCT.  He copies and pastes this same crap in every coin thread.  This is spam as far as I'm concerned and should be reported to the mods.

This is a discussion thread to discuss the coin, no? Doens of coins are released every month, and many of us don't live on bitcointalk.org. Why not get a preview from those who've followed a coin closely to decide whether to make additional research a priority?

I partially agree...we should be nicer to each other.
On the other  hand,the time you put in research makes the difference between profit and loss...
Most of us are here to make profit...

Regards

Goldmaxx

sdersdf2

Activity: 224

View Profile
August 13, 2014, 08:09:57 AM

This guy is easily the most annoying poster on BCT.  He copies and pastes this same crap in every coin thread.  This is spam as far as I'm concerned and should be reported to the mods.

This is a discussion thread to discuss the coin, no? Doens of coins are released every month, and many of us don't live on bitcointalk.org. Why not get a preview from those who've followed a coin closely to decide whether to make additional research a priority?

On the other  hand,the time you put in research makes the difference between profit and loss...

Regards

Goldmaxx

I leave it to individuals to decide whether it's in their own self interest to encourage new interest from newcomers asking about the coin. Seems obvious to me.
goldmaxx

View Profile
August 13, 2014, 08:30:53 AM

Regards

Goldmaxx

I leave it to individuals to decide whether it's in their own self interest to encourage new interest from newcomers asking about the coin. Seems obvious to me.

I agree...

atchoum6760
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1063

View Profile
August 13, 2014, 09:42:27 AM

Why panic sell on bittrex please ?

Bitcycle

Activity: 420

View Profile
August 13, 2014, 09:54:37 AM

Probably just an early investor taking profits.  Happens with every big climb.
goldmaxx

View Profile
August 13, 2014, 10:06:47 AM

Nothing to worry about...just one person cashing out...
He might regret doing that though  Wink

Regards

Chris001

electroneum.com

View Profile
August 13, 2014, 10:16:47 AM

He might regret doing that though  Wink

Regards

Complete idiots. I put my sell orders in at 680 and they were bought up in no time. Then I turned around and got even more SSD for 535 with the BTC.

I didn't think idoits would be dumb enough to dump in the 400s, I got almost double that 10 minutes before. And now I have even more SSD.

Don't people understand that with the limited amount of coins, plus working TOR, proof of DEV, and the fact that he is always here and has more features coming that 700 is low for this coin?

And you guys are selling for 400? Go ahead, I'm just picking up more. It's free money. There is NO REASON this coin won't follow in the footsteps of BTCD. If it gets even close, these guys are going to kill themselves for selling at 400. 400 REALLY? SMH LOL

Amateurs!!!  Cheesy

Here is the link to my trust settings here on forum. This trust system is very unfair. I make good on every deal Ive ever made. I had many, many deals as you can see and I never scammed anyone. All it takes is a random account to give you negative trust and youre screwed. Tomatocage has never even talked to me ever but when the random acct hit me with negative trust, Tomatocage came right behind him and marked neg trust again so obviously he was the one who did it. You can look at Tomatocage trust and see how many of his compeditors at the currency exchange thread he labeled scammers. I never scammed anyone. My trust was green over 20 before this. I hope it never happens to you because the mods cant help you.
goldmaxx

View Profile
August 13, 2014, 10:38:50 AM

Regards

Complete idiots. I put my sell orders in at 680 and they were bought up in no time. Then I turned around and got even more SSD for 535 with the BTC.

I didn't think idoits would be dumb enough to dump in the 400s, I got almost double that 10 minutes before. And now I have even more SSD.

Don't people understand that with the limited amount of coins, plus working TOR, proof of DEV, and the fact that he is always here and has more features coming that 700 is low for this coin?

And you guys are selling for 400? Go ahead, I'm just picking up more. It's free money. There is NO REASON this coin won't follow in the footsteps of BTCD. If it gets even close, these guys are going to kill themselves for selling at 400. 400 REALLY? SMH LOL

Amateurs!!!  Cheesy

Nothing to complain about  Smiley
This is the way to make profit...you win some...they lose some...

Epimetheus
Legendary

Activity: 1120

View Profile
August 13, 2014, 10:59:47 AM

I bought at 100 sats and I won't be selling for a long time. I just like the name of this coin Cheesy
fastminer

Activity: 182

View Profile
August 13, 2014, 11:02:17 AM

Regards

Amateurs!!!  Cheesy

23million coins is alot of coins
n3rfherder

Activity: 336

View Profile
August 13, 2014, 11:08:25 AM

Regards

Amateurs!!!  Cheesy

It's middle of the road...not alot.  Either way 400 sats is pretty cheap for any coin that looks promising with this coin supply.  I'd say 1k sat would be reasonable.  Anything above 1k seems high unless something awesome is done.
Free Radical

Activity: 50
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 13, 2014, 11:21:31 AM

Dev you are doing great work. I'm impressed. Keep it up. Go SSD !!!

I'm holding  Grin
Chris001

electroneum.com

View Profile
August 13, 2014, 11:30:43 AM

Regards

Amateurs!!!  Cheesy

Nothing to complain about  Smiley
This is the way to make profit...you win some...they lose some...

Oh, don't get me wrong I got more SSD at a discount out of the deal, it just amazes me that people sell for half price. What are people thinking lol. Like I said for a coin like this, buying in the 500s is just sweet. What is wrong with people? lol Grin

Bitcycle

Activity: 420

View Profile
August 13, 2014, 11:40:00 AM

Regards

Amateurs!!!  Cheesy

It's middle of the road...not alot.  Either way 400 sats is pretty cheap for any coin that looks promising with this coin supply.  I'd say 1k sat would be reasonable.  Anything above 1k seems high unless something awesome is done.

1k would be low for this coin. 3k would be more appropriate as a starting point, with multiples of that possible if the active, verified, experienced dev delivers on his potential.
Thewolfofcrypto

Activity: 314

einc.io

View Profile
August 13, 2014, 12:20:13 PM

23 Million coins, TOR intergrated on release, 610 sats? shit is easily worth 3k - HODL  Cool

Free Radical

Activity: 50

View Profile
August 13, 2014, 12:42:42 PM

23 Million coins, TOR intergrated on release, 610 sats? shit is easily worth 3k - HODL  Cool

Right on Wolf !!!
JohnnyBCash

Activity: 16

View Profile
August 13, 2014, 01:13:21 PM

Been invested in this coin for a grand total of 12 hours so far, and no regrets at all!  The Dev seems amazing, considering the standard that has been set recently.  He is active, went after the POD himself, has experience in alts already . . . I think it's going to be a winner.

I agree.  Selling before at least 1000 would likely be a mistake. 

Keep up the great work Mr. Dev and Mr. and Mrs. Community.

Best,

Johnny @JohnnyB_Cash
Voltarius

Activity: 294

Mercurial

View Profile
August 13, 2014, 01:20:43 PM

SSD going for 1k sats on C-Cex. Smiley
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: