Bitcoin Forum
June 18, 2024, 10:35:42 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Malaysia Airlines flight MH17 was shot down by an air-to-air missile  (Read 18455 times)
jaberwock
Legendary

Activity: 2590
Merit: 1073

View Profile
August 11, 2014, 05:38:10 AM

Let me guess? Now evidences about hidden separatists air force will start to appear?

kuroman

Activity: 588
Merit: 501

View Profile
August 11, 2014, 10:54:11 AM

the article doesn't provide any proofs, but this goes in accordance to Russian radar images and the plane they detected in their radar.

For me there are only too possible scenarios for this crash that are logical from a geopolitical standpoint (and I know this is repeating what coming out on the media)

a- The plane was targeted by separatist by mistake (as nor Russia or Pro-Russia separatist has anything to gain from
downing such a civilian plane) on the other hand I don't know how can the separatists can operate such equipment as it requires a minimum knowledge I guess

b- The plane was targeted to blame Russia and Separatists and weaken their case which is if it's true sounds horrible, but this is not the first time such thing happened, examples would be Vietnam and Iraqi war
247crypto (OP)

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 11, 2014, 11:36:45 AM

a- The plane was targeted by separatist by mistake (as nor Russia or Pro-Russia separatist has anything to gain from
downing such a civilian plane) on the other hand I don't know how can the separatists can operate such equipment as it requires a minimum knowledge I guess

With what? Buk-M1 make too much radio signals with the radar, is easy to locate. No one located Buk-M1 inside Donetsk/Lugansk.

bryant.coleman
Legendary

Activity: 3696
Merit: 1217

View Profile
August 11, 2014, 01:02:39 PM

The rebels don't have enough technical expertise to operate the Buk SAMs. And if they had someone with that knowledge, then none of the Ukrainian air force jets would have made it to Donetsk or Lugansk. Every day the Ukrainian jets make dozens of bombing raids over the rebel territory. The rebels can't target them, as they are too high for their Igla missiles.
kuroman

Merit: 501

View Profile
August 11, 2014, 01:49:42 PM

I don't know really but this article shows a an SA-11/BUK M1 being transported by separatist, but so far and like I said before no definitive proof for either case scenarios was presented that's why I believe that both of them are possible
picolo

Activity: 1022
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 06, 2014, 11:50:09 AM

Just for those interested; I know for a fact that the pro-russians didn't shot down the plane
samaricanin

Activity: 697

View Profile
September 06, 2014, 12:01:37 PM

That is so obvious, even BUK-M1 could not tear down this big plane only could that S-300

bryant.coleman
Legendary

View Profile
September 06, 2014, 01:04:47 PM

Just for those interested; I know for a fact that the pro-russians didn't shot down the plane

Now it is known to everyone. Had the rebels actually shot down the MH17, then the Malaysian authorities would have already released the flight recorder data. But that is not the case. They are simply refusing to make it public. So there is only one conclusion. There is something in the flight recorder data, and the Malaysians don't want to reveal it. I don't want to go wild with conspiracy theories, but make your own guess.
itsAj

View Profile
September 07, 2014, 05:33:58 AM

Now it is known to everyone. Had the rebels actually shot down the MH17, then the Malaysian authorities would have already released the flight recorder data. But that is not the case. They are simply refusing to make it public. So there is only one conclusion. There is something in the flight recorder data, and the Malaysians don't want to reveal it. I don't want to go wild with conspiracy theories, but make your own guess.
I don't think the Malaysians even have access to the black box. So I don't see how they would release data they don't even have access to. Even if they did have access to the data, it would be of little use to the public as the public has little/no way of interpreting the data. The data would also not give any indication as to how the place was brought down.
gmx95

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 07, 2014, 06:43:36 AM

The US and Ukraine will never officially admit it and we will never know the truth.

Bitcoin and Litecoin trading platform. Up to 100% deposit bonus. Fund with credit card. http://novafxtrading.com/bitcoin-trading
centauribit

Activity: 197

View Profile
September 07, 2014, 07:36:25 AM

I think the saddest part of this whole thing is it wasn't an accident. Accidents I can handle. Out right cruelty and murder I can't. May the loved ones of all the people murdered during this crime find some peace

bryant.coleman
Legendary

View Profile
September 07, 2014, 12:24:04 PM

I don't think the Malaysians even have access to the black box.

The last time I heard about them, the flight data recorders of MH17 Boeing were being transferred to the Malaysians. That was almost one month ago. But after that, there has been no announcement from the Malaysians. They are refusing to say what was in the flight data recorders, and are not yet ready to release the information public.
mark coins

Activity: 910
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 07, 2014, 01:27:21 PM

Actually, they would have no idea what hit them and even the smallest hole in the fuselage would have led to rapid decompression... meaning VERY quick unconsciousness, due to very low oxygen at that altitude. Small mercies, really, but it's very unlikely they suffered
dodgecharger

Activity: 1005

View Profile
September 07, 2014, 01:31:49 PM

Statistics of MH17 at the time of crash. Source is FlightRadar24's FB page
https://i.imgur.com/9fKGhFw.png
bryant.coleman
Legendary

View Profile
September 07, 2014, 01:39:34 PM

Actually, they would have no idea what hit them and even the smallest hole in the fuselage would have led to rapid decompression... meaning VERY quick unconsciousness, due to very low oxygen at that altitude. Small mercies, really, but it's very unlikely they suffered

There are rumors that the MH17 changed its course over Donetsk, after the Kiev control asked it to do so. Another rumor is that an Ukrainian fighter jet was flying extremely close to the MH17. If these are true, then it will be evident in data from the flight data recorders. May be this is also one of the reasons why the Malaysians don't want to release the data.
Pagan

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 07, 2014, 01:42:41 PM

fun to see a desperation, as ruSSians  trying to deny their crimes Cheesy

StopFake.org

Struggle against fake information about events in Ukraine.
itsAj

View Profile
September 07, 2014, 06:54:03 PM

I don't think the Malaysians even have access to the black box.

The last time I heard about them, the flight data recorders of MH17 Boeing were being transferred to the Malaysians. That was almost one month ago. But after that, there has been no announcement from the Malaysians. They are refusing to say what was in the flight data recorders, and are not yet ready to release the information public.
I may have missed that announcement. Regardless of if they have it or not, what information do you expect to get from the black box that could potentially be useful to the public? Black boxes do not record the kind of information that would show how the plane was shot down. It is my understanding it only collects information about the performance of the plane (speed, altitude, fuel levels, engine performance, how the flaps are positioned, ect.).
tinof

Activity: 343

View Profile
September 08, 2014, 12:51:15 AM

There are rumors that the MH17 changed its course over Donetsk, after the Kiev control asked it to do so. Another rumor is that an Ukrainian fighter jet was flying extremely close to the MH17. If these are true, then it will be evident in data from the flight data recorders. May be this is also one of the reasons why the Malaysians don't want to release the data.

Why would changing course make them not wanting to release the flight data?

They probably have something to hide to evade responsibility and feared of being sued.

jason miner

Activity: 117
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 08, 2014, 04:48:18 AM

Also, a question, if it is impossible for a normal person to mistake it for military aircraft,
wouldn't that suggest that perhaps it was intentional and perhaps thought
to be Putin's jet?
kingscrown

Activity: 672

http://fuk.io - check it out!

View Profile WWW
September 08, 2014, 04:59:07 AM

usa is the biggest agresor ever alive

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: