Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 01:19:52 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Malaysia Airlines flight MH17 was shot down by an air-to-air missile  (Read 18453 times)
Pagan

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 15, 2014, 01:46:29 PM

StopFake.org

Struggle against fake information about events in Ukraine.
chopstick
Legendary

Activity: 992
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 15, 2014, 02:38:54 PM

Let's not forget this video here, uploaded on  June 18th a whole MONTH before MH17 was shot down:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aKKoKmUtQXE

In this video Elena clearly describes an eyewitness report of the Ukies using passenger jets as cover for bombing runs. And there is no way the US doesn't know that they were using this tactic. The Ukies were doing this shit MONTHS before Mh17 was shot down. They are clearly fully to blame for this tragedy.
247crypto (OP)

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 15, 2014, 07:21:24 PM

BitMos

Activity: 182
Merit: 123

"PLEASE SCULPT YOUR SHIT BEFORE THROWING. Thank U"

View Profile
November 15, 2014, 08:43:56 PM
Last edit: November 15, 2014, 08:57:02 PM by BitMos

You are desperately trying to play the isolation card. you have been fully called. you can raise or fold. both ways it's a pleasure to continue the training... sorry it can be any more serious so far away... my only recommendation would be to start to evacuate all civilians once the Empire's contractors enter the arena... we operate under safety first... everyone can cloak. And after the sands, snow is the exact training we may need. Russians freelancers may meet an unexpected resistances... Just please evacuate the civilians as retreat or capture is unacceptable from our contractual world. Sure to be able to play against contractors? there is no pride, just a job... and to phrase it simply to kill as much as possible with the lowest possible risk the most Russian&true Ukrainians patriots... and if drones are needed, they may come. remember our objectives are down south, but to clear the herd up north will do no harm. Ballet is safer. I am sorry, but this Syrian nightmare has to stop, even if it include the final stage of the disintegration of Russia. You are testing us, unrightfully on us, right now. Please (as a rhetorical wording) change. I am not sure that the Russian leadership nor the people of Russia have an idea against who they chose willingly to fight in Syria, and how nothing is unrelated. But you seems to persist in playing Russia Roulette, let's roll! Welcome to LVS, you will not be disappointed. And remember here we can bet on bets. On one hand you will be so proud to have seen America, on the other the dream will be the last thing you saw. I hope you enjoy the nightmare, the night is going to be long for Russia. I hope that a new more conciliatory morning will soon rise over an appeased Federation. BBQ or BF we are all ready. never forget sweet bear.

money is faster...
Balthazar
Legendary

Activity: 3108
Merit: 1358

View Profile
November 15, 2014, 09:21:49 PM

Balthazar
Legendary

View Profile
November 16, 2014, 12:55:37 AM

Balthazar
Legendary

View Profile
November 16, 2014, 12:56:00 AM

samaricanin

Activity: 697
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 16, 2014, 08:34:04 AM

COLLATERAL DAMAGE OR CRIMES OF WAR?

Remember NATO Collateral damage

Balthazar
Legendary

View Profile
November 16, 2014, 03:40:21 PM

bryant.coleman
Legendary

Activity: 3668
Merit: 1217

View Profile
November 16, 2014, 05:40:19 PM

Both Russia and the United States are having aerial footage from spy satellites. Russia has released its data. Why the United States is refusing to release the data which it possesses?
Balthazar
Legendary

View Profile
November 16, 2014, 06:02:23 PM

Just made some calculations:

http://s020.radikal.ru/i703/1411/b2/ccb57acbac43.jpg

The only possibility to make a real photo like this is to place camera 172 meters above the plane.
Nemo1024
Legendary

Activity: 1680
Merit: 1014

View Profile WWW
November 16, 2014, 07:44:04 PM

The only possibility to make a real photo like this is to place camera 172 meters above the plane.

I was waiting for someone to make these calculations  Grin

Donetsk republic, Dutch experts and OCSE agreed on the procedure to transport wreckage parts (bigger parts will be cut into portions) to Holland for inspection and reconstruction. Donetsk Republic will be providing trucks and cranes. Let's just hope that Ukraine will not be providing artillery fire such as their customary want.

“Dark times lie ahead of us and there will be a time when we must choose between what is easy and what is right.”
“We are only as strong as we are united, as weak as we are divided.”
“It is important to fight and fight again, and keep fighting, for only then can evil be kept at bay, though never quite eradicated.”
picolo

Activity: 1022
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 16, 2014, 10:18:11 PM

Russian propaganda is great at tricking Russians. The rest of the world just laughs at it.

The picture with bullets holes, the non public Dutch investigation report that implies it's an air to air missile that hit the plane, the google cloud ect. are facts

The Ukrainian government is killing its citizens in East Ukraine while the East Ukrainians want to be independant
Balthazar
Legendary

View Profile
November 17, 2014, 08:39:26 PM

I was waiting for someone to make these calculations  Grin
Gotcha! Cheesy

I have to remind that such calculations would be correct only for naked eye. And incorrect if long-focus lenses are used, for example. So this literally doesn't prove anything.
Nemo1024
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 18, 2014, 06:58:59 PM

Russia again calls for USA to release their satellite imagery from that day, and for Kiev to release the seized ATC communication recordings. The very fact that Kiev holds those recordings secret speaks volumes, and is the most damning evidence of Kiev's and/or Washington's involvement. If the records didn't hold any compromising information or compromised Russia, they would have not been touched as is the normal procedure in the crash investigations.

In the meantime, the retrieval of the Boeing pieces continues well.

I have to remind that such calculations would be correct only for naked eye. And incorrect if long-focus lenses are used, for example. So this literally doesn't prove anything.

Yes, long-focus lens would "compress" the distance between the plane and the ground, making the ground to appear closer to the plane.

“Dark times lie ahead of us and there will be a time when we must choose between what is easy and what is right.”
“It is important to fight and fight again, and keep fighting, for only then can evil be kept at bay, though never quite eradicated.”
Schleicher

Activity: 675
Merit: 513

View Profile
November 19, 2014, 04:25:22 PM
Last edit: November 19, 2014, 04:47:27 PM by Schleicher

Actually, to make the plane appear bigger compared to the ground, you have to get close.
There's no way around this. Basic optics.

Balthazar
Legendary

View Profile
November 19, 2014, 04:45:37 PM

Yes, long-focus lens would "compress" the distance between the plane and the ground, making the ground to appear closer to the plane.
Actually, to make the plane appear bigger compared to the ground, you have to get close.

However, it's obvious that original picture was compiled from the various sources... Some kind of trolling.
Schleicher

Activity: 675
Merit: 513

View Profile
November 19, 2014, 04:50:38 PM

I won't ask you where did you learn basic optics. Roll Eyes
Well, look at that picture.
With the tele lens you can see less of the background.
For the picture with the plane it would mean that the camera has to be close, and not in space.

Balthazar
Legendary

View Profile
November 19, 2014, 04:52:36 PM

Corrected. Didn't read your message carefully. Smiley
Nemo1024
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 21, 2014, 08:31:59 PM
Last edit: November 21, 2014, 09:14:11 PM by Nemo1024

Russian aviation authorities prepare a new packet of documents to be sent to the Dutch, pertaining the Boeing crash. In return, Russian (and more importantly, Malaysia!) do not get any information about the investigation as everything is concealed under the shroud of complete secrecy.

Meanwhile, the evidence continues to be cut into pieces in Donetsk by the Dutch experts (read: partially destroyed) and the whole plane will not be reconstructed according to the same experts, so the picture of the disaster will remain partial and secret, just as needed for a false flag to be able to frame Russia.

Also, a new article: http://www.globalresearch.ca/malaysian-airlines-mh17-downed-by-ukrainian-military-aircraft-kiev-regime-false-flag/5414173

Global Research has from the outset provided extensive coverage of the downing of MH17. The evidence and analysis not only dispels Prime Minister Abbott’s accusations, it points unequivocally to a false flag attack instigated by the US-NATO supported Kiev regime, as well as a coverup by the Australian and Dutch investigators.

Lest we forget, the downing of MH17 was used as a pretext by Washington to impose economic sanctions on the Russian Federation.

The Western media and governments have gone to arms length to suppress and distort the evidence which points to the downing of MH17 not by a Buk missile but by a Ukrainian military aircraft.

And incidentally: http://futuristrendcast.wordpress.com/2014/10/26/pranks-to-die-for-us-general-admits-help-for-ukraine-and-oligarch-kolomoysky-mh17-downing/

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: