Bitcoin Forum
June 27, 2024, 06:22:49 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] TheoremCoin | X11 | POW/POS | Stealth Address | theoremcoin.com | Bittrex  (Read 43737 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
MinerMario

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 11, 2014, 09:58:50 PM

I know crypto is dead now due to all of the scamming and such, and everyone is desperate to find something to mine but this isn't it.

The OP *screams* Pump and Dump.

The graphic says "Bringing you true anonymous features from the start" and then a few lines lower in the OP "We are currently in the testing phase of our new stealth address feature." You can't have both and common sense tells you that if the "stealth" feature was in testing it would be better to wait for launch until that is completed and working.

Then you have the *ABSOLUTELY MASSIVE* Premine, up front block rewards stacking, etc..

When you get the wallet you will see there are no features whatsoever, but by then the dump will already be on. Noobs and those who are desperate to mine anything beware.

And *dev*, just as BFLJosh said if you delete this post I will start an unmoderated thread on your coin and make sure it stays top side until your launch.

lol 3% is absolutely massive is it??

the guy's who rent lots of mining power from start to finish end up with much more than 3%

Yes, and sell them to whom exactly??

Shitcoins are never "undervalued"
fonzerrellie
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000

Kaspa

View Profile
August 11, 2014, 10:06:54 PM

I know crypto is dead now due to all of the scamming and such, and everyone is desperate to find something to mine but this isn't it.

The graphic says "Bringing you true anonymous features from the start" and then a few lines lower in the OP "We are currently in the testing phase of our new stealth address feature." You can't have both and common sense tells you that if the "stealth" feature was in testing it would be better to wait for launch until that is completed and working.

Then you have the *ABSOLUTELY MASSIVE* Premine, up front block rewards stacking, etc..

When you get the wallet you will see there are no features whatsoever, but by then the dump will already be on. Noobs and those who are desperate to mine anything beware.

And *dev*, just as BFLJosh said if you delete this post I will start an unmoderated thread on your coin and make sure it stays top side until your launch.

the guy's who rent lots of mining power from start to finish end up with much more than 3%

?? what do you mean? who do the renters sell their coins to?? lol whom do you think? their the ones that dump the coins till their price is at the bottom and coin is next to dead. while people are complaining about measly 3% premine

#Expanse $EXP 500 transactions 4 .1 EXP 1st Clone of ETH 
WAVES
MinerMario

Activity: 112

View Profile
August 11, 2014, 10:20:43 PM

?? what do you mean? who do the renters sell their coins to?? lol whom do you think? their the ones that dump the coins till their price is at the bottom and coin is next to dead. while people are complaining about measly 3% premine

And those guys will be joined by the *devs* who already have their coins in hand and don't even have to bother mining them in that race to the bottom. So my take is the only way to win this game is to not play. Don't mine shitcoins, don't buy shitcoins. I am not sure why if you understand how this game is going to play out already, you are defending the premine? Do you know the devs or something?

And the correct answer to my question was: Bag Holders..... Those are the guys who go, "Oh this is a great coin because it's mathematical and I just got into crypto and need something to buy and get rich with".

This is a PD shitcoin. Don't play the game and save your BTC. If you do that neither the rig renters or scam devs will profit.

Shitcoins are never "undervalued"
Somekindabitcoin

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 11, 2014, 11:14:17 PM

People will mine and buy for the lulz anyways. They see it as an opportunity with a low amount of coins. Hence, it's going to sell no matter what.
syrota

Activity: 300
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 11, 2014, 11:17:33 PM

Dev as successes? Will launch?
Somekindabitcoin

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 11, 2014, 11:28:19 PM

K
daeminium

Activity: 448
Merit: 252

View Profile
August 11, 2014, 11:30:31 PM

martibg

Activity: 70

View Profile
August 11, 2014, 11:34:09 PM

oh God i will miss it :/ here is already 01:33AM  Undecided Undecided Undecided

Wink   Wink
martibg

View Profile
August 11, 2014, 11:36:41 PM

2 HOUR DELAY /  WE WILL LAUNCH AT 10 PM EST

TheoremCoin will be launching on Monday @ 10PM EST

that's not fair  Cry Cry

Wink   Wink
martibg

View Profile
August 11, 2014, 11:41:04 PM

here is already Tuesday, and the coin will launch on Monday  Grin Grin Grin

Wink   Wink
bathrobehero
Legendary

Activity: 2002
Merit: 1051

ICO? Not even once.

View Profile
August 11, 2014, 11:54:38 PM

Why x11?

Not your keys, not your coins!
hero18688

Activity: 392

View Profile
August 12, 2014, 12:07:36 AM

2 HOUR DELAY /  WE WILL LAUNCH AT 10 PM EST

TheoremCoin will be launching on Monday @ 10PM EST

that's not fair  Cry Cry
The new launch time is good for Chinese.Dev maybe.

TheoremDev (OP)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 12, 2014, 12:09:12 AM

Should we change the launch for tomorrow?   In the afternoon, around 2PM est? 

Ill leave it up to vote...
sovie

Activity: 1274
Merit: 265

View Profile
August 12, 2014, 12:33:01 AM

what diffrence does it make 1 persons 1pm will be
anothers 1am somewhere else

someone is always going to be penelised
just launch the damn thing with all your promises
intact and working wallet

as delays and broken promises will damage this launch
more than anything else including whining little boys
and yes its already 2am in the morining where i am

███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████████████████
████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄██
███████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀█████
████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████
██████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀█████████████████
████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
fonzerrellie
Legendary

Kaspa

View Profile
August 12, 2014, 12:34:28 AM

we'll it's only 530 where I'm at so I don't mind the suspense

WAVES
fonzerrellie
Legendary

Kaspa

View Profile
August 12, 2014, 12:44:25 AM

And those guys will be joined by the *devs* who already have their coins in hand and don't even have to bother mining them in that race to the bottom. So my take is the only way to win this game is to not play. Don't mine shitcoins, don't buy shitcoins. I am not sure why if you understand how this game is going to play out already, you are defending the premine? Do you know the devs or something?

And the correct answer to my question was: Bag Holders..... Those are the guys who go, "Oh this is a great coin because it's mathematical and I just got into crypto and need something to buy and get rich with".

This is a PD shitcoin. Don't play the game and save your BTC. If you do that neither the rig renters or scam devs will profit.

I've seen all the same crap said about pretty much all the coins I've seen launched... some have done awesome and many more have had "dev's" do the dump'n ditch (lol I still have close to a million xanoncoin) we all know the odds we're playing by mining a newb coin and people are responsible for their own choices... lol thats why I only mine/buy into new coins as much as I can afford to lose, if others risk more than they can afford thats on them...

lol and no I don't know the dev or anyone involved just saw it on Xhash and thought I'd take a break from karma... but no premines don't worry me, do you work for free?

WAVES
syrota

View Profile
August 12, 2014, 12:48:20 AM

what diffrence does it make 1 persons 1pm will be
anothers 1am somewhere else

someone is always going to be penelised
just launch the damn thing with all your promises
intact and working wallet

as delays and broken promises will damage this launch
more than anything else including whining little boys
and yes its already 2am in the morining where i am

I agree! I have 4 in the morning and I went to sleep! This inadequacy launch. Set the date, time, everyone is waiting for. So what's the deal?  Huh Huh Huh
cindereynolds

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 12, 2014, 12:51:04 AM

Dev just launch at 10pm.

Forget the people crying "no fair", the USA should be your main focus.

Sorry guys, but USA is number 1!

ʕ•͡ᴥ•ʔʕ•͡ᴥ•ʔʕ•͡ᴥ•ʔ PND bamboo muncher ʕ•͡ᴥ•ʔʕ•͡ᴥ•ʔʕ•͡ᴥ•ʔ
                        PPtd7diYFaKzY11iqVV1xoy6MLLY6mg7Kq
yellowduck2

Activity: 868

View Profile
August 12, 2014, 12:52:03 AM

Should we change the launch for tomorrow?   In the afternoon, around 2PM est? 

Ill leave it up to vote...

just stick to 10 pm est. dont keep changing
syrota

View Profile
August 12, 2014, 12:54:20 AM

Dev just launch at 10pm.

Forget the people crying "no fair", the USA should be your main focus.

Sorry guys, but USA is number 1!

You are very big opinion of himself!
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: