Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 05:08:03 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Dosh-Kapital  (Read 15642 times)
QuadraQ

Activity: 480
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 28, 2014, 09:29:01 PM

Dev,
Can you develop a DOSH GUI wallet please? so that newies can use it easily.

I believe he is working on that.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
bitcurrenty

Activity: 129
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 30, 2014, 10:42:02 AM

Dev,
Can you develop a DOSH GUI wallet please? so that newies can use it easily.

I believe he is working on that.
XDN GUI wallet is the best of its kind at present,simple and functional.
@Dev,can you develop a similar one?

bitcurrenty

View Profile
September 30, 2014, 11:36:41 AM

2014-Sep-30 19:33:55.226556 [RPC1]ERROR cryptonote_core\blockchain_storage.cpp:9
34 Client sent wrong NOTIFY_REQUEST_CHAIN: m_block_ids.size()=0, dropping connec
tion
2014-Sep-30 19:34:21.851079 [RPC1]ERROR c:\dosh-build\dosh-master\src\rpc\core_r
pc_server.h:36 Failed to on_get_blocks()
2014-Sep-30 19:34:21.854079 [RPC0]ERROR cryptonote_core\blockchain_storage.cpp:9
34 Client sent wrong NOTIFY_REQUEST_CHAIN: m_block_ids.size()=0, dropping connec
tion
2014-Sep-30 19:34:21.860080 [RPC0]ERROR c:\dosh-build\dosh-master\src\rpc\core_r
2014-Sep-30 19:34:21.875081 [RPC1]ERROR cryptonote_core\blockchain_storage.cpp:9
tion
2014-Sep-30 19:34:21.879081 [RPC1]ERROR c:\dosh-build\dosh-master\src\rpc\core_r

mere-mortal (OP)

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 01, 2014, 11:34:51 AM

2014-Sep-30 19:33:55.226556 [RPC1]ERROR cryptonote_core\blockchain_storage.cpp:9
tion
2014-Sep-30 19:34:21.851079 [RPC1]ERROR c:\dosh-build\dosh-master\src\rpc\core_r
2014-Sep-30 19:34:21.854079 [RPC0]ERROR cryptonote_core\blockchain_storage.cpp:9
tion
2014-Sep-30 19:34:21.860080 [RPC0]ERROR c:\dosh-build\dosh-master\src\rpc\core_r
2014-Sep-30 19:34:21.875081 [RPC1]ERROR cryptonote_core\blockchain_storage.cpp:9
tion
2014-Sep-30 19:34:21.879081 [RPC1]ERROR c:\dosh-build\dosh-master\src\rpc\core_r

Back up or cut and past all your wallet files exept your .key file from the folder. Then try resincing your dosh.exe, then create new wallet with the same name, it should recreate for you.
bitcurrenty

View Profile
October 05, 2014, 06:39:01 AM

Dev,
Any further development plan,such as GUI wallet??  Huh

mere-mortal (OP)

View Profile
October 05, 2014, 07:35:32 AM

Dev,

Its all pretty quick to implement, I am just holding back till block explorer is available,which is taking a detrimentally long time. So for now I am purposefully keeping it a little bit harder using CLI

There are 4 opensource options out there, that require minor alterations to be used with any CryptoNote coin. No cryptoNote coin that has a fully open source GUI refers to it as their official GUI. I have pm'd GUI creators and had discussions with them, I just ask that one is patient in terms of GUI.

It does not help to make things to attractive if you cant get on an exchange.
anhpt192

Activity: 628
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 06, 2014, 10:29:00 AM

Dev,

uhmm  Wink
UberMakedonische

Activity: 120

View Profile
October 10, 2014, 08:41:21 AM

Hello. I am trying so sync the wallet but its seems that is not working. Simply it wont sync, starting but not receiving any blocks. Any help?
mere-mortal (OP)

View Profile
October 12, 2014, 10:36:17 AM

Hello. I am trying so sync the wallet but its seems that is not working. Simply it wont sync, starting but not receiving any blocks. Any help?

I have been trouble shooting this, dont know why it has started happening. But for now if you go into your user APPDATA Roaming folder and rename your P2Pstate.bin folder, it will sync.
QuadraQ

View Profile
October 12, 2014, 04:35:15 PM

Hey just wanted to say I still believe in dosh and I'm still mining it, waiting patiently for it to get on an exchange and for the developer to roll out new features like a gui wallet. Don't give up!
statdude
Legendary

Activity: 1498
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 13, 2014, 04:46:50 PM

wtf

▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
█ ███████████████████████ █
█ █████     █ ▀██████████ █
█ █████     █   ▀████████ █
█ █████  ██ █     ▀██████ █

█ █████  ▀▀ █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████ █
█ █████  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  █████ █
█ █████             █████ █
▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀
  Website
    Twitter
      Gitlab
      Reddit
    Telegram
Whitepaper
  ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
█ ███▄    ███████▀   ▄███ █
█ ████▌    █████▀    ████ █
█ ████▌     ███▀     ████ █
█ ████▌▐█    █▀ █    ████ █
█ ████▌▐██     ██    ████ █
█ ████▌▐███   ███    ████ █
█ ███▀  ▀███ ███▀    ▀███ █
▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀
crypto_currency

Activity: 195

View Profile
October 19, 2014, 05:43:34 AM

Hey just wanted to say I still believe in dosh and I'm still mining it, waiting patiently for it to get on an exchange and for the developer to roll out new features like a gui wallet. Don't give up!
I don't see any further progress for DOSH in the past few months.I am a little disspointed with the Dev.  Angry
UberMakedonische

Activity: 120

View Profile
October 20, 2014, 09:30:38 PM

mere-mortal is there any future for DOSH? you are not posting any updates???
mere-mortal (OP)

View Profile
October 21, 2014, 01:10:03 PM

It goes with out saying that I wish Dosh to have a future, it was always my intention to do things cool and calmly, sort of a niche. That dose not mean that I am enjoying the situation at present, I was even thinking of doing an algo swap, just to get a block explorer and move things along. Basically premine what has been mined to date and swap the coins over a set period of time. 

I don't want to create hype or put things in place that end up disappointing the community , and I feel I have asked enough times that people put pressure on to get a block explorer up, any more and it will be pittyfull.

Speculation is an important part of crypto, people want to mine or buy something that returns a profit.

Blockexplorer = exchange

Stating the obvious, as I am sure you know.
QuadraQ

View Profile
October 23, 2014, 08:45:30 PM

It goes with out saying that I wish Dosh to have a future, it was always my intention to do things cool and calmly, sort of a niche. That dose not mean that I am enjoying the situation at present, I was even thinking of doing an algo swap, just to get a block explorer and move things along. Basically premine what has been mined to date and swap the coins over a set period of time. 

I don't want to create hype or put things in place that end up disappointing the community , and I feel I have asked enough times that people put pressure on to get a block explorer up, any more and it will be pittyfull.

Speculation is an important part of crypto, people want to mine or buy something that returns a profit.

Blockexplorer = exchange

I'm assuming that block-explorers exist for other crytponite based coins, so is it just a matter of finding someone with the ability to host the website and backend, or is there more to it?
mere-mortal (OP)

View Profile
October 24, 2014, 07:16:19 AM

Blockexplorer = exchange

I'm assuming that block-explorers exist for other crytponite based coins, so is it just a matter of finding someone with the ability to host the website and backend, or is there more to it?

There are two main CryptoNight Block Explorers. Chainradar and MinerGate, and there is no open source that I know of, so it would need to be developed from scratch

Chainradar is possibly the most respected CryptoNote Block explorer and the timing of Dosh and other crypto launch unfortunately coincided with Chainradar potentially reaching saturation point in terms of resources. Minergate, just dose not reply to any mails I send. ( So visiting their Thread and expressing your wishes would be helpfull)

So its Chicken and egg, I cant offer any bounty or help to improve capacity on chainradar, as Dosh, at this point, has no value. To get value it needs to be traded. And exchanges require a block explorer.

QuadraQ, more than you asked for again, I know, but the question was appreciated.
QuadraQ

View Profile
October 24, 2014, 06:49:32 PM

Blockexplorer = exchange

There are two main CryptoNight Block Explorers. Chainradar and MinerGate, and there is no open source that I know of, so it would need to be developed from scratch

Chainradar is possibly the most respected CryptoNote Block explorer and the timing of Dosh and other crypto launch unfortunately coincided with Chainradar potentially reaching saturation point in terms of resources. Minergate, just dose not reply to any mails I send. ( So visiting their Thread and expressing your wishes would be helpfull)

So its Chicken and egg, I cant offer any bounty or help to improve capacity on chainradar, as Dosh, at this point, has no value. To get value it needs to be traded. And exchanges require a block explorer.

QuadraQ, more than you asked for again, I know, but the question was appreciated.

What's the link for the Minergate forum? I'll absolutely ask for Dosh support.

That said, it seems like the best thing you could do would be to create an open source block-explorer that's compatible with cryptonight based coins. You'd get some serious cred with the community for that, and solve the problem of getting Dosh (and your other coins) on an exchange. There must be an open source one available for other crypto algorithms you could use as a starting point...
GoldenBTC

Activity: 145

View Profile
November 03, 2014, 03:26:24 PM

long time no further development for DOSH  Angry

QuadraQ

View Profile
November 03, 2014, 07:21:11 PM

Dosh pool at dosh.extremepool.org seems to be down at the moment...
GoldenBTC

Activity: 145

View Profile
November 04, 2014, 04:30:39 PM

DOSH seems stuck here Sad Sad

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: