Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 07:42:37 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Dosh-Kapital  (Read 15642 times)
tricass

Activity: 394
Merit: 250

Crypto enthusiast

View Profile
August 19, 2014, 01:05:00 AM

apologies for not having that info, new but relavant

Claymore appears to have been sitting back and resting on his 5% tax from Monero,etc.  However as the price of Monero is tanking he may be interested in doing an update to include DOSH.  Just a thought, may be worth approaching him.

My little i5 laptop has nividia on board, even so I need a driver update to try the ccminer. I am making my way through the Claymore thread, trying to learn through the questions of others, and at some point today I will pm

the claymore miner works for dosh for amd gpu mining. you just have to disable the optimisation by using "-nofee 1" in the command line as it uses an invalid payment address that causes dosh.extremepool.org (the pool i mine at) problems and can get you banned.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
UberMakedonische

Activity: 120
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 20, 2014, 08:39:17 PM

NEW RESTYLE POOL WITH cryptonote-universal-pool v1.1.2 open sourced under the GPL

DOSH.DARKTECH.ORG

SET YOUR FIXED DIFFICULTY AND HAPPY MINING!!!!!!!!!!

FEE ONLY 1.5%

THIS POOL IS READY FOR FUTURE DIAMONDBACK AND SILVERBACK!!!!!!!!!!!!

There is no hash on the pool it is working or not?
And how its work switcher?
silvo

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

8pool.dtdns.net OP

View Profile
August 20, 2014, 08:59:17 PM
Last edit: August 20, 2014, 10:46:07 PM by silvo

NEW RESTYLE POOL WITH cryptonote-universal-pool v1.1.2 open sourced under the GPL

DOSH.DARKTECH.ORG

FEE ONLY 1.5%

YES ITS WORKS! Cool

Code:
NsCpuCNMiner64 -o stratum+tcp://dosh.darktech.org:5555 -u YOUR_WALLET_ADDRESS.[SETYOURDIFFYOUWANT IN EX 1000] -p x

Code:
NsCpuCNMiner64 -o stratum+tcp://dosh.darktech.org:5555 -u YOUR_WALLET_ADDRESS.1000 -p x

USE claymore v6.1 ITS WORKS GOOD FOR ATI GPU

█████8pool.dtdns.net , multiple algo support █████
UberMakedonische

Activity: 120

View Profile
August 20, 2014, 09:17:07 PM

DOSH.DARKTECH.ORG

FEE ONLY 1.5%

YES ITS WORKS! Cool

Code:
NsCpuCNMiner64 -o stratum+tcp://dosh.darktech.org:5555 -u YOUR_WALLET_ADDRESS.[SETYOURDIFFYOUWANT IN EX 1000] -p x

Code:
NsCpuCNMiner64 -o stratum+tcp://dosh.darktech.org:5555 -u YOUR_WALLET_ADDRESS.1000 -p x

USE claymore v6.1 ITS WORKS GOOD FOR ATI GPU (DON'T USE -nofee 1 optimisation required!)
Ok. i will try to mine on your pool. Wink
QuadraQ

Activity: 480

View Profile
August 23, 2014, 09:03:51 PM

Dev you still around? Haven't heard anything from you in a while. What are you working on? What's planned for Dosh and the other coins you intended to launch?
mere-mortal (OP)

Activity: 112

View Profile
August 24, 2014, 01:17:35 PM

Dev you still around? Haven't heard anything from you in a while. What are you working on? What's planned for Dosh and the other coins you intended to launch?

All is good, doing lots behind the scenes, working on a GUI, compiling cryptos. Need everything to be up and running so I can get around to polishing things up.      ( i.e. your suggestions have not been forgotten).

QuadraQ

View Profile
August 25, 2014, 12:01:16 AM

All is good, doing lots behind the scenes, working on a GUI, compiling cryptos. Need everything to be up and running so I can get around to polishing things up.      ( i.e. your suggestions have not been forgotten).

Excellent! The coins with real developers who put in the work are the ones that will ultimately attract communities and succeed, so keep doing what you're doing. I and others who appreciate the work of good developers will support you. Feel free to ask for help if needed.

I also suggest that you make sure that even when you're busy you take a moment to post at least once a week, even if it's just a note that says something, like "working hard on 'x' - making progress". Honest and regular communication is key. I've seen otherwise good coins die off because developers stopped communicating regularly, and when they did finally say something, no one was left to hear them.
roslinpl
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1199

View Profile WWW
August 25, 2014, 12:04:51 AM

You left all the instructions in the github readme like:

== Preparation ==

1. Create an account on github.com

2. Fork https://github.com/cryptonotefoundation/cryptonote repository

3. Buy one or two Ubuntu-based dedicated servers (at least 8Gb of RAM) for seed nodes.

== First step. Give a name to your coin ==

Good name must be unique. Check uniqueness with google and mapofcoins.com or any other similar service.

Name must be specified twice:

- in file src/cryptonote_config.h - CRYPTONOTE_NAME macro

Not very professional really  Undecided

Huehue Cheesy

Dosh is gonna be another bye bye my money coin.

Good luck!

Hey "DEV" Cheesy you even are not a developer ... you are just someone who though: "Oh! Why to not create a coin! It will make me reach! Yes! I will make a coin! But how to make a coin...Huh I heard that you can hire someone to make a coin for less than 0.1BTC, let search for some ...."

But why you ever though that your coin is better in anything than 28378273 of other coins???

People should stop with this shit.

Yes he is working ... on forking some features from other coins. This coin will be so so good.

AT LEAST it is not premined ... (I hope I am right... anyway I will stay away and I suggest to do the same. Those times we cannot trust any of those clones!)
mere-mortal (OP)

View Profile
August 25, 2014, 05:32:34 AM

You left all the instructions in the github readme like:

== Preparation ==

1. Create an account on github.com

2. Fork https://github.com/cryptonotefoundation/cryptonote repository

3. Buy one or two Ubuntu-based dedicated servers (at least 8Gb of RAM) for seed nodes.

== First step. Give a name to your coin ==

Good name must be unique. Check uniqueness with google and mapofcoins.com or any other similar service.

Name must be specified twice:

- in file src/cryptonote_config.h - CRYPTONOTE_NAME macro

Not very professional really  Undecided

Huehue Cheesy

Dosh is gonna be another bye bye my money coin.

Good luck!

Hey "DEV" Cheesy you even are not a developer ... you are just someone who though: "Oh! Why to not create a coin! It will make me reach! Yes! I will make a coin! But how to make a coin...Huh I heard that you can hire someone to make a coin for less than 0.1BTC, let search for some ...."

But why you ever though that your coin is better in anything than 28378273 of other coins???

People should stop with this shit.

Yes he is working ... on forking some features from other coins. This coin will be so so good.

AT LEAST it is not premined ... (I hope I am right... anyway I will stay away and I suggest to do the same. Those times we cannot trust any of those clones!)

Hi, I don't believe I have pointed a gun at anybodies head and insisted, you will mine my crypto. I am trying to create a sober inviroment for people that are sick of all the promises, scams and wolf of wall street penny stocks out there.

Can I code an entire coin with one hand behind my back, No, Have I compiled enough coins in different algos, to insure a safe and reliable inviroment, I think so.

I am not defending myself here, just stating that a cryptos value should not be determined by future innovations. Those are inevitable.

I could hold a vision of a perfect crypto, and search around forums, and crit them because they dont give me what I want, or I could put in the effort to actually make it happen. Even if it means running through a lynch mob.

anhpt192

Activity: 628
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 26, 2014, 03:51:49 AM

Dev, have you send sourcode to CoinsSource.com for verifying?
Greenbacks got alot attraction (IPO and trading) because had gotten 7/7 stars verified  Wink
mere-mortal (OP)

View Profile
August 26, 2014, 04:23:16 AM

Greenbacks got alot attraction (IPO and trading) because had gotten 7/7 stars verified  Wink

I have been planning this movement for many months, I am obviously concerned about the launch of greenbacks, and it has thrown a spanner in the works on my part.

I don't really care how many stars or how good a coin gets scored, If it dose not have a source code available, there is a problem. I have compiled many coins POS. Also Greenbacks has a moderated forum, To me its Wolf of Wall Street at the highest level, But only time will tell if I am right.
mere-mortal (OP)

View Profile
August 26, 2014, 04:40:48 AM

I have been planning this movement for many months, I am obviously concerned about the launch of greenbacks, and it has thrown a spanner in the works on my part.

I don't really care how many stars or how good a coin gets scored, If it dose not have a source code available, there is a problem. I have compiled many coins POS. Also Greenbacks has a moderated forum, To me its Wolf of Wall Street at the highest level, But only time will tell if I am right.

I prefer to have an open and easy to understand source code available, The CryptoNote source is available to everyone and can be checked by anybody in the community at any time. Source should not Intimidate, it should secure. Everybody should have a copy to compare and understand.

That said, I will look into CoinSource.com today and take the necessary step for verification.
anhpt192

View Profile
August 26, 2014, 06:51:17 AM

I prefer to have an open and easy to understand source code available, The CryptoNote source is available to everyone and can be checked by anybody in the community at any time. Source should not Intimidate, it should secure. Everybody should have a copy to compare and understand.

That said, I will look into CoinSource.com today and take the necessary step for verification.

that fair!
source code is shared but how many people acknowledge your source code except checking how many is total coin?
i myself do mining this coin need its successful as much as you are!
just my personal view!
mere-mortal (OP)

View Profile
August 26, 2014, 11:17:16 AM

that fair!
source code is shared but how many people acknowledge your source code except checking how many is total coin?
i myself do mining this coin need its successful as much as you are!
just my personal view!

Dosh is my love child, I have used the term, since childhood, and have built it in many different forms, before this launch. I am working on growing Momentum in THE HOLDBACK MOVEMENT, and I believe Dosh will grow from strength to strength
anhpt192

View Profile
August 26, 2014, 01:35:37 PM

did dosh have blockchain explorer?
we should ask chainradar for a block explorer.

hi, do you own extremepool.org?
i'm mining DOSH, there are about 13k DOSH pending but not any payout
can you check?
33zer0w0lf

Activity: 224

View Profile WWW
August 26, 2014, 01:36:48 PM

can you check?
what is your wallet address?

http://www.extremepool.org (BCN) (MRO) (QCN) (XDN) (BBR) (AEON) (ORION) (DSH) (CRR) (INF8)
anhpt192

View Profile
August 26, 2014, 01:42:11 PM

can you check?
what is your wallet address?

i got paid, thanks for your fast reply  Grin Grin Grin Grin
QuadraQ

View Profile
August 26, 2014, 02:29:02 PM

Just a quick note on a moderated forum - suspicious when a coin is new, but it can prove necessary eventually. Several good coins have switched to moderated because they were getting flooded with FUD posters who just insult the work of the developer and try to force the price down by spreading FUD. Creating a separate FUD forum post where all the removed posts can be placed for transparency is a good compromise under such circumstances.
mere-mortal (OP)

View Profile
August 26, 2014, 03:09:06 PM

Just a quick note on a moderated forum - suspicious when a coin is new, but it can prove necessary eventually. Several good coins have switched to moderated because they were getting flooded with FUD posters who just insult the work of the developer and try to force the price down by spreading FUD. Creating a separate FUD forum post where all the removed posts can be placed for transparency is a good compromise under such circumstances.

You are right, I am trying hard not to pass judgement, it sliped out.
33zer0w0lf

Activity: 224

View Profile WWW
August 26, 2014, 09:29:32 PM

Whoever is mining @ extreme pool with address dddRZr9VNe7htmMBNvbPqKC5ie42DrXF4imYVRB1N9cnXoBhiGaT6LX6zSwg9dqBRi7aenoKYxvLg3k fvAHPLybW2zCR6xb3p that is an invalid address and you will not receive payout.

It is possible you are mining with this address by accident because you are using the claymore gpu miner and this is the dev fee address. If so please disable the dev fee or mine with a proper address.

I also show a valid address of ds2uR5P9NmnJGbPdrgxF5ucr6ZTRV8vQgLaxs1sdXL8yb1cQz2bJ6zK9rFs2u9uhpMi5x3XDn7RF9ed arcjDrtBH2nsrvAxvu

I show several public IP's for this address:

If this isn't resolved shortly I will have no choice but to ban this IP and address.

http://www.extremepool.org (BCN) (MRO) (QCN) (XDN) (BBR) (AEON) (ORION) (DSH) (CRR) (INF8)
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: