Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 05:36:00 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 700 701 702 703 704 705 706 707 708 709 710 711 712 713 714 715 716 717 718 719 720 721 722 723 724 725 726 727 728 729 730 731 732 733 734 735 736 737 738 739 740 741 742 743 744 745 746 747 748 749 [750] 751 752 753 754 755 756 757 758 759 760 761 762 763 764 765 766 767 768 769 770 771 772 773 774 775 776 777 778 779 780 781 782 783 784 785 786 787 788 789 790 791 792 793 794 795 796 797 798 799 800 ... 1310 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [XMG] MAGI | CPU mining | mPoW | mPoS | [MagiPay]  (Read 2375287 times)
starmman
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1029

View Profile
March 25, 2017, 08:55:54 AM

seems like 4chan is going to try to pump the coin  this weekend

Can you provide a link to the thread? Would be great to check out

I'd be interested in seeing that link too =) I probably need to think about spreading out my order chains a little further apart. My broardband is currently down so had to tether my bot to my phone - I think I need to think about moving onto cloud hosting LOL
Elar

Activity: 22
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 25, 2017, 11:45:19 AM
Last edit: March 25, 2017, 12:03:41 PM by Elar

Hey ! Long time since my last come. And sadly, after another try to reach up my wallet on my Pi, I got a blk[something] error. I do not know what we said last time about this, but I might be generous if the problem is solved tonight !

Hey bud, do you use the new wallet? What if you follow the new release guide?

You mean on the Pi ? This thing is so much a mess to use. I wish I could extract whatever I need to and put in on my Windows computer and do whatever is needed there. Can I do this in some way ?

I don't know the Pi, if it's a linux OS you just need the wallet.dat file located in the .magi folder in the /home from your user. Install the magi wallet in windows and put the wallet.dat in the blockchain folder, I think it is located under %APPDATA% by default, I changed the blockchain folder on my setup so I don't exactly know where is it by default. Do a backup of your wallet.dat before doing anything if you accidentally delete this file you will lose your magi.

seems like 4chan is going to try to pump the coin  this weekend

Can you provide a link to the thread? Would be great to check out

I'd be interested in seeing that link too =) I probably need to think about spreading out my order chains a little further apart. My broardband is currently down so had to tether my bot to my phone - I think I need to think about moving onto cloud hosting LOL

I found this : https://boards.4chan.org/biz/thread/1894421/xmg-magi-xmg-general-thread#p1895051

It's your bot on poloniex ? he was annoying when I tried to buy some Magi last night lol I had to buy at the sellers price to get quickly my magi before going to bed Smiley
111magic
Legendary

Activity: 1750
Merit: 1005

View Profile
March 25, 2017, 12:43:04 PM

4chan pumpers dumped 4k to 5k . had this bag awhile ty 4 chan
Nice but i will not sell my XMG. Think the future will give Magi a better value! Smiley

bitcoin: bc1qyadvvyv29z08ln2ta7g3uqwzkscr7wq4p09wuz
Erkallys
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1004

View Profile
March 25, 2017, 02:05:52 PM

Hey ! Long time since my last come. And sadly, after another try to reach up my wallet on my Pi, I got a blk[something] error. I do not know what we said last time about this, but I might be generous if the problem is solved tonight !

You mean on the Pi ? This thing is so much a mess to use. I wish I could extract whatever I need to and put in on my Windows computer and do whatever is needed there. Can I do this in some way ?

I don't know the Pi, if it's a linux OS you just need the wallet.dat file located in the .magi folder in the /home from your user. Install the magi wallet in windows and put the wallet.dat in the blockchain folder, I think it is located under %APPDATA% by default, I changed the blockchain folder on my setup so I don't exactly know where is it by default. Do a backup of your wallet.dat before doing anything if you accidentally delete this file you will lose your magi.

I can not find the wallet.dat file on my Pi (and yes it is running on a Linux OS). I browsed manually the files and could not find it, nor with the search function.
starmman
Legendary

View Profile
March 25, 2017, 02:09:56 PM

Nice but i will not sell my XMG. Think the future will give Magi a better value! Smiley
I agree that I think XMG will grow further - I'm holding most of mine back, but I must admit that its been a fun day of trading - I think I got get a few extra XMG out of it so far.
Elar

View Profile
March 25, 2017, 02:35:47 PM

I can not find the wallet.dat file on my Pi (and yes it is running on a Linux OS). I browsed manually the files and could not find it, nor with the search function.

If your wallet run as root he would be in /root/.magi

The .magi folder is a hidden folder, navigate to /root and type the command "ls -al" it will show you all the folders if you don't see the .magi folder do the same in the user's /home folder who run the wallet.

I've setup the whole wallet many times for my solo mining tests and I don't see another places where he can be.
The Frisian
Legendary

Activity: 1019
Merit: 1003

Senior Developer and founder of ViMeAv ICT

View Profile WWW
March 25, 2017, 03:08:22 PM
Last edit: March 25, 2017, 04:15:35 PM by The Frisian

Nice little pump, sold a few coins at 5k, now buying back steady under 4k.
Nothing special but very nice of these guys.
Bags reloaded for second round.
starmman
Legendary

View Profile
March 25, 2017, 04:18:53 PM

Right now it seems more like a rollercaoster than a pump - I'm loving the volatility today - I wish I had a few more XMG available on the markets
The Frisian
Legendary

Activity: 1019
Merit: 1003

Senior Developer and founder of ViMeAv ICT

View Profile WWW
March 25, 2017, 07:24:10 PM

Right now it seems more like a rollercaoster than a pump - I'm loving the volatility today - I wish I had a few more XMG available on the markets

They stopped pumping, 4chan losers  Grin
https://boards.4chan.org/biz/thread/1897303#p1898764
My bag was waiting for them.
111magic
Legendary

View Profile
March 25, 2017, 07:33:56 PM

They stopped pumping, 4chan losers  Grin
https://boards.4chan.org/biz/thread/1897303#p1898764
My bag was waiting for them.

Looks like some still like XMG!  Smiley
Lots of good words for Magi there!

>>1897640 #
No, I was being sarcastic. We will reach 10k but this coin is good so it will reach at least 80 cents. It's so accessible to everyone mining wise. But yeah we will be okay

joelao95 (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1009

Coin of the Magi!

View Profile
March 25, 2017, 09:29:31 PM

I hope you found .magi folder as mentioned by Elar. I'm afraid you have a different db version from official release, so moving wallet.dat to windows won't work. One simple thing is to empty all stuffs under .magi folder except for wallet.data, and relaunch your magid or qt wallet; let's see what happens then.

Coin MAGI  . XMG   
Coin Source : Trust Verified    [ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ]
  ♓.NΣTWORK-DΣPΣNDΣNT  RΣWARDING SYSTΣM  ※ 
  ANN THREAD MAGIPAY FAQ FORUM
.CPU Mining   PoS-II   PoM   Unique Block Reward 
dqy007

Activity: 81
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 26, 2017, 03:38:08 AM

The two days trading volume is great Grin
starmman
Legendary

View Profile
March 26, 2017, 07:05:40 AM

I love days like that - seems to have slowed a little now - hopefully it'll kick off again later, I hope that they didn't give up on the pump already - maybe some more people will gain an interest in the coin after this volatility. Market cap has peaked at $327k, hasn't quite reached the ATH yet...
111magic
Legendary

View Profile
March 26, 2017, 07:06:14 PM

I love days like that - seems to have slowed a little now - hopefully it'll kick off again later, I hope that they didn't give up on the pump already - maybe some more people will gain an interest in the coin after this volatility. Market cap has peaked at $327k, hasn't quite reached the ATH yet...
$327k is a new record i think. Hope Magi can achieve that more often.

starmman
Legendary

View Profile
March 26, 2017, 07:57:59 PM

We hit $367k on 12th of September for a few minutes when we had the pump to 10k satoshi, I remember that day well as I had to go out for the day and missed out on a lot of the trading
111magic
Legendary

View Profile
March 26, 2017, 08:13:16 PM

We hit $367k on 12th of September for a few minutes when we had the pump to 10k satoshi, I remember that day well as I had to go out for the day and missed out on a lot of the trading
The more often Magi hits above the 300K the better.

starmman
Legendary

View Profile
March 26, 2017, 08:32:57 PM

The more often Magi hits above the 300K the better.
Indeed, and this pump will be remembered as the one where my ISP failed at the critical time. I had to rig up my phone to my PC to continue trading.
Erkallys
Legendary

View Profile
March 27, 2017, 06:57:16 AM
Last edit: March 27, 2017, 07:19:57 AM by Erkallys

I hope you found .magi folder as mentioned by Elar. I'm afraid you have a different db version from official release, so moving wallet.dat to windows won't work. One simple thing is to empty all stuffs under .magi folder except for wallet.data, and relaunch your magid or qt wallet; let's see what happens then.

I will look as this and will get back to you as soon as the Pi would have booten up.

Edit : so I found the wallet.dat, removed anything but it in the folder, and launched again. But here, surprise ! My funds are not here ! This is very weird : in the wallet it is writen about 260, in block explorer 1200, and I had 5700.
Elar

View Profile
March 27, 2017, 07:44:55 AM

I will look as this and will get back to you as soon as the Pi would have booten up.

Edit : so I found the wallet.dat, removed anything but it in the folder, and launched again. But here, surprise ! My funds are not here ! This is very weird : in the wallet it is writen about 260, in block explorer 1200, and I had 5700.

Did the blockchain finished to re download ? If not just wait and your funds would appear. If you used different addresses to receive funds the block explorer will only show the funds you have in 1 address and not the funds you have in the others addresses that are in your wallet.dat.
Erkallys
Legendary

View Profile
March 27, 2017, 07:48:04 AM

Did the blockchain finished to re download ? If not just wait and your funds would appear. If you used different addresses to receive funds the block explorer will only show the funds you have in 1 address and not the funds you have in the others addresses that are in your wallet.dat.

No, the blockchain has still not finished to be downloaded. But I guess my funds went out of my wallet for staking, and this the process has been interrupted, they are now staucked. Because I have never used any other address than this one.
Pages: « 1 ... 700 701 702 703 704 705 706 707 708 709 710 711 712 713 714 715 716 717 718 719 720 721 722 723 724 725 726 727 728 729 730 731 732 733 734 735 736 737 738 739 740 741 742 743 744 745 746 747 748 749 [750] 751 752 753 754 755 756 757 758 759 760 761 762 763 764 765 766 767 768 769 770 771 772 773 774 775 776 777 778 779 780 781 782 783 784 785 786 787 788 789 790 791 792 793 794 795 796 797 798 799 800 ... 1310 »
  Print  

Jump to: