Bitcoin Forum
June 27, 2024, 04:21:05 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 [326] 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 ... 1310 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [XMG] MAGI | CPU mining | mPoW | mPoS | [MagiPay]  (Read 2375362 times)
joelao95 (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1009

Coin of the Magi!

View Profile
March 08, 2015, 04:32:31 AM
Last edit: March 08, 2015, 04:44:15 AM by joelao95

Spexx, regarding your prior post, I will add you into the list.
Ah righto. That's official then Cheesy

I am into XMG right up to the hilt now. Thanks Joe. Definitely the best thing I have got into for years.

Thanks Spexx, you're the one who must be in the "team", while I am always under impression that being in team gives people the pressure. There is not yet consolidated projects, but I am sure we will go along with the direction it should be. I am sure we will come up with something when we have enough people who like this coin and like to contribute ideas.

A good example: http://peer4commit.com; something like this is definitely what we need in my view; that's really a nice one btw. Anyone likes to have this happened in magi, or we should make different stuffs? Ideas?

And yea, I believe I will be into the coin for years, the ever best project addition to the real job I'm living on, and I hope all of us shall be on it for years.

@all, to have magi for years, the essential of this coin must be very sound, aka the coin design, PoW/PoS-II; so be sure to suggest me any improvement. "Make the "PoW algo" to be useful" is still something I am keen to; not very necessary though if we can't find the right one.

Coin MAGI  . XMG   
Coin Source : Trust Verified    [ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ]
  ♓.NΣTWORK-DΣPΣNDΣNT  RΣWARDING SYSTΣM  ※ 
  ANN THREAD MAGIPAY FAQ FORUM
.CPU Mining   PoS-II   PoM   Unique Block Reward 
dsyahputera

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 08, 2015, 04:44:58 AM

Also want to ask dsyahputera. I noticed your are updating the Indonesian thread very good. Appreciate that and would be nice to add you also as member of the M-team.
I don't sure I can Undecided By the way, hopely the Indonesian thread will be more active and will be the most active thread on Indonesian altcoin subforum. Currently Indonesian Magi thread is the most updated altcoin thread there.
hefty

Activity: 168

View Profile
March 08, 2015, 04:49:58 AM

i am playing all night with render settings 4 intro 4 magi tutorial video im trying to make, i made 2 magipay walpapers/test rends for fun  Smiley

hefty, I really liked the image. Would you possibly revise the image into the magipay logo, or a banner for merchant with "Magi accepted here"? also the symbol "sigma" looks nicer than that in the current coin logo; I'd like to change the coin logo if we can come up with a simple & impressive version.

thanks mate, i am working on graphics for groupation of hotels right now (logo design, adwords/fb banners etc) and working 2 shifts as sys admin at same time i barely get any sleep these days, but i am in to do some magi graphics when i finish with current graphics design job in 7-10 days, it will be great if we can irc or pm chat in a next week, so i know what is your vision of magi "look" and what i could do.

cheers  Smiley

Spexx

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

Mining Co-operative

View Profile
March 08, 2015, 05:19:47 AM

thanks mate, i am working on graphics for groupation of hotels right now (logo design, adwords/fb banners etc) and working 2 shifts as sys admin at same time i barely get any sleep these days, but i am in to do some magi graphics when i finish with current graphics design job in 7-10 days, it will be great if we can irc or pm chat in a next week, so i know what is your vision of magi "look" and what i could do.
That's great. Personally I do not lose any sleep doing stuff for XMG. I do what I can, when I can. The more I think about something before actually committing time to it, the better quality the result and the less I have to go back over it later. Every little bit adds up over time. Softly softly, catchee monkey Wink

joelao95 (OP)
Legendary

Coin of the Magi!

View Profile
March 08, 2015, 05:32:59 AM

i am playing all night with render settings 4 intro 4 magi tutorial video im trying to make, i made 2 magipay walpapers/test rends for fun  Smiley

hefty, I really liked the image. Would you possibly revise the image into the magipay logo, or a banner for merchant with "Magi accepted here"? also the symbol "sigma" looks nicer than that in the current coin logo; I'd like to change the coin logo if we can come up with a simple & impressive version.

cheers  Smiley

Take time, Smiley be sure to have sufficient sleep that will make up creativity especially for design job; we will talk then.  Smiley

Coin MAGI  . XMG   
hefty

Activity: 168

View Profile
March 08, 2015, 05:37:34 AM

I dont know if hefty is or isn't "official" MAGI team member...if not, its time he becomes one Smiley

We got few new m-faces here: kondiomir, go6ooo1212, prfagun1, digibob00, BitcoinFX, NeedIfFindIt

I am here to ask @Spexx, @hefty, @historical and @all others (suggest me any other people), would you like to be marked as one of "m-faces"?  Cheesy For now, there is nothing special expected except a mark - the big family of Magi, nor I expect any thing (obligation) from you guys because of joining the family (so don't feel pressure upon joining). There is mostly a purpose which is to see a number of people closer to the coin. Addition to that, contributing to this coin is very much appreciated; even without m-face, we already had that as seen in the past.

I was asking above, Spexx, (an informal invitation Smiley ) you missed this post too?  Cheesy It's really not "official"; I said a family, a small friendly community on top of the big community. And yes, all I am talking is the m-face (aka extended team; see the m-face post). This is the post regarding how to volunteer: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=735170.msg10561397#msg10561397 Spexx, regarding your prior post, I will add you into the list.

I thought that spexx is with you one of the devs. Joe i would love to be part of m-face friendly community but i thought i already am this is most friendly community on bcttalk  Smiley

spexx i can do croatian,bosnian and serbian translations for miner pm me if you need them.

cheers m8s  Smiley

joelao95 (OP)
Legendary

Coin of the Magi!

View Profile
March 08, 2015, 05:45:51 AM

I thought that spexx is with you one of the devs. Joe i would love to be part of m-face friendly community but i thought i already am this is most friendly community on bcttalk  Smiley

spexx i can do croatian,bosnian and serbian translations for miner pm me if you need them.

cheers m8s  Smiley

Thanks hefty. "Friendly" is the seed to grow into a big tree.  

FYI (all are my personal thought; apparently such would be nice with community input):
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=735170.msg10559436#msg10559436
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=966064.0

Coin MAGI  . XMG   
joelao95 (OP)
Legendary

Coin of the Magi!

View Profile
March 08, 2015, 05:50:17 AM

Last week there was an idea that keeps going through my head.
One of the unique developments of the Coin of the Magi is to bring the digital currency closer to the people. Anyone with a computer can mine Magi.
There is the possibility to mine Magi environmentally conscious.
If we all look back to the past 6 months, we see that enormous steps are created through collaboration.
Even so much that it was almost impossible for the small team,
to make this huge amount of information and new developments organized.
Fortunately, the team and the community has increased.
The entire thread will be checked and the positive developments will be placed in clear instructions and statements.

In recent times there are several scams and new clones recovered in the crypto world.
Having patience is a challenge for some people.
Magi has shown to be a good investment for the long term.
At present there are still many people who just discovered the Coin of the Magi or have not yet been discovered.
Magi is still at the beginning of a long and bright future in the world of digital currency.
The big marketing campaigns have yet to begin.

Going back to the idea.
In the early stages Magi has launched a unique campaign. The POM, Proof of mining campaign.
Personally I found this a fantastic campaign.
It gave smaller miners the opportunity to earn more coins.
Now I'm trying to find out how the Coin of the Magi could start a new proof-of-mining campaign.
POM-II
And what the rules concerning that new proof of mining campaign will be.

I need feedback from the community.
So if you have ideas post them here.

Thanks for reading!

Nice words, mate. We'll be on the PoM movement; some details include the reward rule, how to record hash rate, and the duration of the PoM.

Coin MAGI  . XMG   
Lightsplasher

Activity: 371
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 08, 2015, 05:59:24 AM

I can help out with M-Face if you guys want, I have skills in coding and graphics work.  I've kind of avoided joining groups or communicating much though after the incident with the Bhagwan where I was convinced to donate all of my cash for one of his Rolls-Royce's (Just kidding, lol Cheesy)

Oh and the PoM was great!  I very much liked being a part of that, thanks. Smiley
joelao95 (OP)
Legendary

Coin of the Magi!

View Profile
March 08, 2015, 06:16:37 AM

That's great, Lightsplasher, thanks a lot.

Looks like we have a nice m-face team now (all current magiteam is not mentioned, I will be in touch with them)

Team list:
Code:
kondiomir, go6ooo1212, prfagun1, digibob00, BitcoinFX, NeedIfFindIt, Spexx, hefty, Lightsplasher

To all above members, could you please PM me your contact info other than bitcointalk (e.g., email; you can register an email specifically for the coin so that I won't bother your personal/business mail account), your first name (you can give me a fake name Wink ), a bit information about your expertise (in case we need your help) and what you'd like to do for magi (pls don't force yourself into something which makes you busy, you can say I'd like to do ** in the future, or say I am unable to do any program/code but I can post/answer questions; you can also change "what to do" in the future).

@all others, joining the list is really easy, just let me know if you want to approach towards the team, and as mentioned above, you don't need to code. The bottom line is to be an active member (see rule in the relevant post). That's about it.

Coin MAGI  . XMG   
z0n0
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1006

View Profile
March 08, 2015, 07:04:55 AM

I dont know if hefty is or isn't "official" MAGI team member...if not, its time he becomes one Smiley

We got few new m-faces here: kondiomir, go6ooo1212, prfagun1, digibob00, BitcoinFX, NeedIfFindIt

I am here to ask @Spexx, @hefty, @historical and @all others (suggest me any other people), would you like to be marked as one of "m-faces"?  Cheesy For now, there is nothing special expected except a mark - the big family of Magi, nor I expect any thing (obligation) from you guys because of joining the family (so don't feel pressure upon joining). There is mostly a purpose which is to see a number of people closer to the coin. Addition to that, contributing to this coin is very much appreciated; even without m-face, we already had that as seen in the past.

I was asking above, Spexx, (an informal invitation Smiley ) you missed this post too?  Cheesy It's really not "official"; I said a family, a small friendly community on top of the big community. And yes, all I am talking is the m-face (aka extended team; see the m-face post). This is the post regarding how to volunteer: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=735170.msg10561397#msg10561397 Spexx, regarding your prior post, I will add you into the list.

cheers m8s  Smiley

if hefty does that, I can use his translation and make also Slovenian if there's interest
111magic
Legendary

Activity: 1750
Merit: 1005

View Profile
March 08, 2015, 08:40:38 AM

Last week there was an idea that keeps going through my head.
One of the unique developments of the Coin of the Magi is to bring the digital currency closer to the people. Anyone with a computer can mine Magi.
There is the possibility to mine Magi environmentally conscious.
If we all look back to the past 6 months, we see that enormous steps are created through collaboration.
Even so much that it was almost impossible for the small team,
to make this huge amount of information and new developments organized.
Fortunately, the team and the community has increased.
The entire thread will be checked and the positive developments will be placed in clear instructions and statements.

In recent times there are several scams and new clones recovered in the crypto world.
Having patience is a challenge for some people.
Magi has shown to be a good investment for the long term.
At present there are still many people who just discovered the Coin of the Magi or have not yet been discovered.
Magi is still at the beginning of a long and bright future in the world of digital currency.
The big marketing campaigns have yet to begin.

Going back to the idea.
In the early stages Magi has launched a unique campaign. The POM, Proof of mining campaign.
Personally I found this a fantastic campaign.
It gave smaller miners the opportunity to earn more coins.
Now I'm trying to find out how the Coin of the Magi could start a new proof-of-mining campaign.
POM-II
And what the rules concerning that new proof of mining campaign will be.

I need feedback from the community.
So if you have ideas post them here.

Thanks for reading!

Nice words, mate. We'll be on the PoM movement; some details include the reward rule, how to record hash rate, and the duration of the PoM.

I was thinking for the duration of the PoM-II: at least one month or maybe little longer.
Other details, we have to look into that.
Ideas?

bitcoin: bc1qyadvvyv29z08ln2ta7g3uqwzkscr7wq4p09wuz
Erkallys
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1004

View Profile
March 08, 2015, 08:57:03 AM

Nice  Wink ! I will do something too ! But how did yous posted it ? I can do it ! It give a very small picture !

just copy/paste direct link for forums its 5th link from the top. cheers  Smiley

OK ! Thank you Wink !
111magic
Legendary

View Profile
March 08, 2015, 08:59:16 AM

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=915569.0
This is nice to see. Our young growing Magi community is doing really nice here.
Proud to see that!

Erkallys
Legendary

View Profile
March 08, 2015, 09:01:42 AM

cheers m8s  Smiley

I know how to speak Serbian too (and Bosnian I think) but don't ask me to write Grin ! Worst in cyrilic !

This is nice to see. Our young growing Magi community is doing really nice here.
Proud to see that!

Do you prefer that I speak or that I write on the screen what I would say ?
111magic
Legendary

View Profile
March 08, 2015, 09:32:55 AM

Erkallys
Do you mean here?
Write anything or anywhere you want amigo. Smiley
Sent you a pm. Check pls. Smiley

Erkallys
Legendary

View Profile
March 08, 2015, 09:37:56 AM

Erkallys,
Sent you a pm. Check pls. Smiley

Replied !
z0n0
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1006

View Profile
March 08, 2015, 11:15:22 AM

I noticed few newbies here, asking about mining hash speed and miner in general. Some of them still using old/slow miner - how about removing them from OP and leave just latest/fastest version of a miner?  Undecided
111magic
Legendary

View Profile
March 08, 2015, 11:32:30 AM

I noticed few newbies here, asking about mining hash speed and miner in general. Some of them still using old/slow miner - how about removing them from OP and leave just latest/fastest version of a miner?  Undecided

Good advice. Think Joe is working on that!

111magic
Legendary

View Profile
March 08, 2015, 01:55:40 PM

click image upload

uploading pictures

used the other picture also in a tweet! Grin
@103tango

Pages: « 1 ... 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 [326] 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 ... 1310 »
  Print  

Jump to: