Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 02:37:30 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Block Erupter Tube Sales Information Thread [Round4, Price at <1btc per TH/s]  (Read 88117 times)
whonesta

Activity: 379
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 08, 2014, 04:06:46 PM

No Emails, No PM, No explanation on RMA. HEY FRIEDCAT or PHASEBIRD are you still alive or did the mass kill you yet?

Trying to RMA these POS fire hazards...

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
xhomerx10
Legendary

Activity: 3822
Merit: 7969

View Profile
December 08, 2014, 04:30:10 PM

^^
responses by shills not needed, you guys make me sick, scum-bags!!! Yes you Homer & hdpuck, this is anything but awesome this is the LEAST they could do to save their sinking ship full of garbage parts. I will save my judgement on how awesome it is until AFTER my comp is calculated.

Label created, email sent, update once I get response/compensation/return of boards.

I don't get any compensation for my views.  I bought 6 tubes had one bad board and received compensation already.
Maybe you shouldn't have modded your tubes.
Phasebird

Activity: 47
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
December 11, 2014, 12:30:21 PM

Plz every buyer who want to returned purchase your Prisma  keeps paying attention to this thread:    https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=889147.0

we will start buying back all Prsima we have sold out immedietly once our EU/US receiving person are ready.  For china mainland buyers, plz simply contacted us through QQ:1327573930      . In addition, since this Prisma buy-back plan has no time limitation so far, please dont worry about time so much, we are going to refund you anyway.

PS: plz contact us through mail : sale@bitquan.com , the msg reply might be way slower since the BTT has already been blocked by china mainland
WBF1

Activity: 419

View Profile
December 17, 2014, 12:25:38 PM

No Emails, No PM, No explanation on RMA. HEY FRIEDCAT or PHASEBIRD are you still alive or did the mass kill you yet?

Trying to RMA these POS fire hazards...

I'm in a similar boat, although luckily in only have 1 bad hashing board. (actually had 3 that were bad, but CanaryInTheMine replaced 2 on his own before claiming it must've been something I was doing to make them go bad... When in reality I haven't changed a single thing about my setup and the 2 replacements and 5 of the originals are still hashing steady 3 months later).

I've been emailing with sale@bitquan.com so far they offered to buy back the board and pay for shipping but when I clarified that this is a TUBE not a PRISMA they retracted all of that, said I can send it in for repairs, but that I would have to pay shipping.

I have replied to that email stating that I shouldn't be responsible for shipping and I should receive a new board or refund I'm BTC as well as compensation for lost revenue.

This is all aside from the fact that I already sent the bad board to Hong Kong to a name and address provided by CanaryInTheMine at a cost of around $65 for shipping and insurance. The package got there but no one ever claimed it and it was returned to me undelivered. A total waste of money.

Ive been patient, friendly, and courteous throughout this whole process. If this doesn't get resolved soon, I'm gonna completely abandon ASiCMiner for future purchases.

Just because there are some really bad actors and scammers out there doesn't mean that doing the bare minimums makes you a saint. When you ship something that NEVER WORKED it should be replaced free of charge and free of shipping. If ASICMiner thinks that would put too much of a financial strain on them, then maybe the solution is a better QA and QC  process during manufacturing.
dogie
Legendary

Activity: 1666
Merit: 1183

dogiecoin.com

View Profile WWW
December 17, 2014, 03:15:55 PM

This company's rating has been updated in the Manufacturer Trustworthiness thread.

[This message won't be monitored, discuss any concerns in the thread.]

WBF1

View Profile
December 19, 2014, 09:13:56 PM
Last edit: March 04, 2015, 09:56:23 PM by WBF1

Just an update. Emailing the ASICMiner folks has been much more productive than trying to contact through the bitcointalk forum (I believe bitcointalk is blocked for them).

I have worked out a return for my bad hashing board. If anyone is still having issues, I suggest emailing sale@bitquan.com

EDIT: line of communication completely dropped. Advise lessening their rating again.
WBF1

View Profile
March 04, 2015, 09:55:25 PM

Friedcat or phasebird please reply to my emails or private messages. I'm beyond frustrated with your lack of communication.
valkir
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1004

View Profile
March 05, 2015, 02:09:13 AM

You should maybe take a look here :

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=974893.0

and here

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=833704.2420

Look like friedcat and am seems to have some legal problem.

██     Please support sidehack with his new miner project Send to :

1BURGERAXHH6Yi6LRybRJK7ybEm5m5HwTr
MCHouston

Activity: 882
Merit: 500

Where am I?

View Profile
March 05, 2015, 03:29:23 AM

They also apparently have a manhunt going on for them.

BTC 13WWomzkAoUsXtxANN9f1zRzKusgFWpngJ
LTC LKXYdqRzRC8WciNDtiRwCeb8tZtioZA2Ks
DOGE DMsTJidwkkv2nL7KwwkBbVPfjt3MhS4TZ9
ScryptAsic

Activity: 647
Merit: 501

GainerCoin.com 🔥 Masternode coin 🔥

View Profile WWW
March 05, 2015, 03:32:52 AM

I was looking to purchase one of these Prisma 2.0 miners since I had good luck with the cubes. Does anyone know if these are still currently for sale or if they are even worth it?
sidehack
Legendary

Activity: 3318
Merit: 1848

Curmudgeonly hardware guy

View Profile
March 05, 2015, 03:33:26 AM

Talk to CrazyGuy. He probably has some available.

Cool, quiet and up to 1TH pod miner, on sale now!
Currently in development - 200+GH USB stick; 6TH volt-adjustable S1/3/5 upgrade kit
Server PSU interface boards and cables. USB and small-scale miners. Hardware hosting, advice and odd-jobs. Supporting the home miner community since 2013 - http://www.gekkoscience.com
ScryptAsic

Activity: 647
Merit: 501

GainerCoin.com 🔥 Masternode coin 🔥

View Profile WWW
March 05, 2015, 03:36:50 AM

Talk to CrazyGuy. He probably has some available.

Alright I will find him and see what he has. Do you know if the newer Prisma are more stable than the last ones? I have read a lot of mixed opinions on them. I recently have ditched mining Scrypt so I am now getting back into SHA256.
sidehack
Legendary

Activity: 3318
Merit: 1848

Curmudgeonly hardware guy

View Profile
March 05, 2015, 03:38:41 AM

I'm told they're quite a bit more stable, and that AM improved the BE Controller software to suck less as well. It probably still wouldn't hurt to use a USB adapter and run it on cgminer directly instead though.

Cool, quiet and up to 1TH pod miner, on sale now!
Currently in development - 200+GH USB stick; 6TH volt-adjustable S1/3/5 upgrade kit
Server PSU interface boards and cables. USB and small-scale miners. Hardware hosting, advice and odd-jobs. Supporting the home miner community since 2013 - http://www.gekkoscience.com
Phasebird

View Profile WWW
March 05, 2015, 03:48:10 AM

update :

1. We have lost contact with Friedcat more than 40 days, we are now still focusing on finding him.
2. A lot of evidences we have found shows that he is safe, which is the only good news recently. In addition, all rumour around the community are baseless and untrustworthy. We know so far nothing about where has he been and where is he at the moment.
3. We have to focus on finding him currently so there are indeed some delay on replying email of sale@bitquan.com. However, since we have all records of your emails so it is only a problem of time, please understand and be patient.
4. AMHASH project is not from sale team of ASICMINER, we know nothing about the deal between Friedcat and ROCKMINER, no one else has seen the contract between them either ,therefore, we sale department of ASICMINER is not be in charge of AMHASH project, please be patient to wait till we find FC.
Swimmer63
Legendary

Activity: 1593
Merit: 1004

View Profile
March 05, 2015, 04:39:19 AM

update :

1. We have lost contact with Friedcat more than 40 days, we are now still focusing on finding him.
2. A lot of evidences we have found shows that he is safe, which is the only good news recently. In addition, all rumour around the community are baseless and untrustworthy. We know so far nothing about where has he been and where is he at the moment.
3. We have to focus on finding him currently so there are indeed some delay on replying email of sale@bitquan.com. However, since we have all records of your emails so it is only a problem of time, please understand and be patient.
4. AMHASH project is not from sale team of ASICMINER, we know nothing about the deal between Friedcat and ROCKMINER, no one else has seen the contract between them either ,therefore, we sale department of ASICMINER is not be in charge of AMHASH project, please be patient to wait till we find FC.

Is the new chip in production Phasebird?  Or what is the status of that project?
Unacceptable
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1001

View Profile
March 05, 2015, 04:53:40 AM

update :

Have you checked the sandy beaches on an island somewhere Huh  Cheesy

Good luck  Wink

"If you run into an asshole in the morning, you ran into an asshole. If you run into assholes all day long, you are the asshole."  -Raylan Givens
Got GOXXED ?? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9KiqRpPiJAU&feature=youtu.be
"An ASIC being late is perfectly normal, predictable, and legal..."Hashfast & BFL slogan Smiley
WBF1

View Profile
March 05, 2015, 09:11:49 AM

Does anyone have a tube just sitting around gathering dust? I'm interested in getting one more hash board from a tube. Currently have 2 tubes but only 7 hash boards (sent one for rma, but that process is completely stalled). I'm not willing to pay much, but maybe we can work something out and I can help de-clutter your house. Please pm me if interested.
Phasebird

View Profile WWW
March 10, 2015, 08:14:22 AM

update :

Is the new chip in production Phasebird?  Or what is the status of that project?

hello, BE300 project is still on going with the rest of AM team as I know. however ,since AM lost FC, a lot of decisions are probabaly hard to make.

In terms of our hardware sale department,we have saved all emails and will try to re-build our bussiness team as quick as we can.

please wait the upcoming statement from the board of AM.
rudi

Activity: 141
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 10, 2015, 12:15:59 PM

however ,since AM lost FC, a lot of decisions are probabaly hard to make.

Let the board heavily manage AM for a while.
BtcLtcNmc

Activity: 73
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 10, 2015, 12:18:29 PM

update :

hello, BE300 project is still on going with the rest of AM team as I know. however ,since AM lost FC, a lot of decisions are probabaly hard to make.

In terms of our hardware sale department,we have saved all emails and will try to re-build our bussiness team as quick as we can.

please wait the upcoming statement from the board of AM.
You said "A lot of evidences we have found shows that he is safe", what are the evidences exactly?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 »
  Print  

Jump to: