Bitcoin Forum
March 19, 2024, 04:24:59 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: Moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Watch out for Ponzi schemes. Do not invest more than you can afford to lose.

Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [AMHASH] 10 BTC REWARD FOR INFO ABOUT AMHASH OWNERS  (Read 15460 times)
AirWolf (OP)

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

Havelock robbed me 170BTC

View Profile
March 03, 2015, 01:23:51 PM
Last edit: March 03, 2015, 02:34:47 PM by AirWolf

As you most know AMHASH has painted a fairy tale for running with our money.

I represent a group of the major shareholders of AMHASH for about 250.000 shares, together we have pulled up a 10 BTC reward for any hard information about:

-AMHASH direct owners, not companies, but real people.
-ASICMINER and RockMiner owners, not companies, but real people.
-The names and contacts of their relatives, like email, facebook, twiter, etc. accounts.
-The names and contacts of their close friends, like email, facebook, twiter, etc. accounts.
-We don't want information about the subject know as friedcat, just AMHASH direct owners

The informant must prove the validity of this information with enough linking information for it to be believable, and once proven, the reward will be released to the wallet of his/her choosing. Informants must contact me by private message.

Our intention is to hunt down the AMHASH owners until we found them and make them reimburse ALL the money to the current share holders at IPO price, for this, once we have all the pertinent information we will contract the appropriate agents in the locations were this owners reside to deal with them personally. to this end we have pooled a 300 BTC fund.

This is not only about the money, is also about respect, we are a group of people that can not afford to allow this to happen to us and let it unchallenged in order to continue doing business around the world.

And for those wondering if this is joke, it is not, I have successful experience doing this in 2 previous cases: MtGox and PBmining, and i was successful because Mark Karpeles and Jason Boyko acted smart and paid up to the group in time.

HAVELOCK ROBBED ME MORE THAN 170BTC - BEWARE OF THIS THIEVES!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
MEPHuk

Activity: 182

View Profile
March 03, 2015, 01:42:38 PM

Names and contacts of their friends? Bit harsh i think, might wanna remove that part

GermanGiant

Activity: 784
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 03, 2015, 01:43:45 PM

I represent a group of the major shareholders of AMHASH for about 250.000 shares, together we have pulled up a 10 BTC reward for any hard information about:

-The names and contacts of their relatives, like email, facebook, twiter, etc. accounts.
-The names and contacts of their close friends, like email, facebook, twiter, etc. accounts.

The informant must prove the validity of this information with enough linking information for it to be believable, and once proven, the reward will be released to the wallet of his/her choosing. Informants must contact me by private message.

Our intention is to hunt down the AMHASH owners until we found them and make them reimburse ALL the money to the current share holders at IPO price, for this, once we have all the pertinent information we will contract the appropriate agents in the locations were this owners reside to deal with them personally. to this end we have pooled a 300 BTC fund.

This is not only about the money, is also about respect, we are a group of people that can not afford to allow this to happen to us and let it unchallenged in order to continue doing business around the world.

And for those wondering if this is joke, it is not, I have successful experience doing this in 2 previous cases: MtGox and PBmining, and i was successful because Mark Karpeles and Jason Boyko acted smart and paid up to the group in time.

Please sign a message from an address holding 10 BTC or better escrow it.
AirWolf (OP)

View Profile
March 03, 2015, 01:44:15 PM

Names and contacts of their friends? Bit harsh i think, might wanna remove that part

That is how it worked in the past.

tonygal

Activity: 560
Merit: 504

View Profile
March 03, 2015, 01:45:33 PM

It didn't help with PB Mining..
AirWolf (OP)

View Profile
March 03, 2015, 01:48:11 PM

Please sign a message from an address holding 10 BTC or better escrow it.

Sure, here is it: https://blockchain.info/address/15FrtzQkVLJsk9d4tikBA4qN6XJE4M2xRh 

MEPHuk

View Profile
March 03, 2015, 01:48:52 PM

By all means, go after him, but his friends ? Some or all of them might not have anything at all to do with this.

AirWolf (OP)

View Profile
March 03, 2015, 01:49:27 PM

It didn't help with PB Mining..

It help us, we got ALL OUR MONEY BACK, check my posts history in this forum

redsn0w
Legendary

Activity: 1778
Merit: 1042

#Free market

View Profile
March 03, 2015, 01:50:40 PM

Can you please sign a simple message from this address : 15FrtzQkVLJsk9d4tikBA4qN6XJE4M2xRh ? Thanks for the attention.  The laast transaction is  :

https://blockchain.info/it/tx/c15fab95368bb8dd5ae15231e62b801440edfae58bd1aa2d4c534491483b3a8b  (2013-04-12 21:33:55).
AirWolf (OP)

View Profile
March 03, 2015, 01:51:27 PM

By all means, go after him, but his friends ? Some or all of them might not have anything at all to do with this.

You need to understand that when this kind of individuals are exposed in front of their relatives and close friends of what they are doing, that ramps up pressure and shame, and in some cases, they involve their friends and/or families in the business.

MEPHuk

View Profile
March 03, 2015, 01:57:01 PM

You need to understand that when this kind of individuals are exposed in front of their relatives and close friends of what they are doing, that ramps up pressure and shame, and in some cases, they involve their friends and/or families in the business.

I understand what this will achieve, but some people might get the wrong impression and "target" the friends, threats etc.

hdbuck
Legendary

Activity: 1260
Merit: 1002

View Profile
March 03, 2015, 01:58:19 PM

-We don't want information about the subject know as friedcat, just AMHASH direct owners

lool people financing for over 250k shares without first gathering the info about owners like you are asking now seems a bit 'unprofessional' at best..
you are asking for respect but its your own noobish mistakes that cost you, so just blame it on yourselves.
Even more considering you got goxed and pbmined before.. XD

PS: i doubt you ever got anything out of MK. ^^
RussianRaibow

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

I AM A SCAMMER

View Profile WWW
March 03, 2015, 02:05:55 PM

Can you please sign a simple message from this address : 15FrtzQkVLJsk9d4tikBA4qN6XJE4M2xRh ? Thanks for the attention.  The laast transaction is  :

https://blockchain.info/it/tx/c15fab95368bb8dd5ae15231e62b801440edfae58bd1aa2d4c534491483b3a8b  (2013-04-12 21:33:55).

This is important.

I AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMER
mr_e

Activity: 22
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 03, 2015, 02:07:29 PM

I interested in joining your group, I sent you a PM.
AirWolf (OP)

View Profile
March 03, 2015, 02:11:23 PM

I interested in joining your group, I sent you a PM.

Got it and replied.

HarmonLi

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

Honest 80s business!

View Profile
March 03, 2015, 02:13:04 PM

I can only say: The plot thickens... While I understand the psychological pressure and also fear that's building with involving friends, I also find this quite scary.

My two cents: You may want to find out if something (and what) happened to friedcat. I understand that AMHash is effectively working as people employed by AM. I know they are the people probably liable, but if the story about FC is true, I think you'll see your BTC (and maybe even more) if you find out what happened to friedcat.

AirWolf (OP)

View Profile
March 03, 2015, 02:14:08 PM

I don't have direct control of the account, however i will ask for this to one of the holders

AirWolf (OP)

View Profile
March 03, 2015, 02:17:43 PM

I can only say: The plot thickens... While I understand the psychological pressure and also fear that's building with involving friends, I also find this quite scary.

My two cents: You may want to find out if something (and what) happened to friedcat. I understand that AMHash is effectively working as people employed by AM. I know they are the people probably liable, but if the story about FC is true, I think you'll see your BTC (and maybe even more) if you find out what happened to friedcat.

Actually i don't buy the friedcat story, i have deal with this kind of people in the past, I sent them a message yesterday giving them 24 hours to pay our shares at IPO price or face The Hunt publicly, they did not reply.

If you check AMHASH messages, they have changed the story 3 times now. And we don't care about that friedcat guy, we gave our money to AMHASH, so they will have to answer.

HarmonLi

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

Honest 80s business!

View Profile
March 03, 2015, 02:21:45 PM

Actually i don't buy the friedcat story, i have deal with this kind of people in the past, I sent them a message yesterday giving them 24 hours to pay our shares at IPO price or face The Hunt publicly, they did not reply.

If you check AMHASH messages, they have changed the story 3 times now. And we don't care about that friedcat guy, we gave our money to AMHASH, so they will have to answer.

I can only say: Keep us posted. I don't have any information on them, but am invested in AM so I guess I'm involved to at least some degree. If nothing comes from this, at least it makes for one hell of a story.

AirWolf (OP)

View Profile
March 03, 2015, 02:26:40 PM

I can only say: Keep us posted. I don't have any information on them, but am invested in AM so I guess I'm involved to at least some degree. If nothing comes from this, at least it makes for one hell of a story.

Stay tunned to this thread, I always get the job done...

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: