Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 10:10:16 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 »
  Print  
Author Topic: (NXTTY) Nxttycoin -- Blockchain Conglomerate  (Read 172934 times)
cryptodance

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 06, 2014, 02:57:03 PM
Last edit: November 06, 2014, 03:08:15 PM by cryptodance

ok,100k users post spam at the same time,do you thinks it is unharmful to the  forum?

as a present user,i feel sad that,our devteam change the rule at will.

A community poll was suggested for amending the portion of rewards program for the 2500 nxttycoins. If the poll is implemented then the rule is not changed at will.

so,ask all the present users to adapt the changed rule,donot it hurt their feeling?
It would be a community vote! Hopefully individual votes would be weighted based on the number of coins an individual has. I don't see it hurting the feelings of people who really want to see the coin and app grow, especially if the reason for the proposed amendment is explained. It certainly does not hurt my feelings. I for one would have even more confidence in the coin and app if potential user abuse associated with the app portion of the rewards program is met head on.
landomata (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2184
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
November 06, 2014, 03:19:39 PM

ok,100k users post spam at the same time,do you thinks it is unharmful to the  forum?

A community poll was suggested for amending the portion of rewards program for the 2500 nxttycoins. If the poll is implemented then the rule is not changed at will.

so,ask all the present users to adapt the changed rule,donot it hurt their feeling?
It would be a community vote! Hopefully individual votes would be weighted based on the number of coins an individual has. I don't see it hurting the feelings of people who really want to see the coin and app grow, especially if the reason for the proposed amendment is explained. It certainly does not hurt my feelings. I for one would have even more confidence in the coin and app if potential user abuse associated with the app portion of the rewards program is met head on.

We will look into voting system implementation.  In the mean time real users will find ways of showing they can stand out from sock puppets by just being themselves.

All users are registered in the blockchain so they will received their 2500 rewards eventually.

daxiake

Activity: 688
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 06, 2014, 03:46:22 PM
Last edit: November 06, 2014, 04:01:39 PM by daxiake

ok,100k users post spam at the same time,do you thinks it is unharmful to the  forum?

We will look into voting system implementation.  In the mean time real users will find ways of showing they can stand out from sock puppets by just being themselves.

All users are registered in the blockchain so they will received their 2500 rewards eventually.

as a old user,i feel bad,i believe you devteam then registered,even have invited many friends to join,we old users advertised all around,"once registered,you will get 2500 rewards,neednot doing anything just like me".now you devteam want to changed the rule,seem we all old users look like cheated our friends.

cryptodance

View Profile
November 06, 2014, 03:59:10 PM

We will look into voting system implementation.  In the mean time real users will find ways of showing they can stand out from sock puppets by just being themselves.

as a old user,i feel bad,i believe you devteam then registered,even have invited many friends to join,we old users advertised all around,"once registered,you will get 2500 rewards,neednot doing anything just like me".now you devteam want to changed the rule,seem we all old users look like cheated our friends.
Perhaps a cutoff date can be set, whereby the proposed amendment change does not affect those who registered the app before implementation of the amendment, provided it is approved by community vote. This would be a good "middle ground" for all parties.
daxiake

View Profile
November 06, 2014, 04:26:18 PM

ok,100k users post spam at the same time,do you thinks it is unharmful to the  forum?

We will look into voting system implementation.  In the mean time real users will find ways of showing they can stand out from sock puppets by just being themselves.

Perhaps a cutoff date can be set, whereby the proposed amendment change does not affect those who registered the app before implementation of the amendment, provided it is approved by community vote. This would be a good "middle ground" for all parties.

totally agree.devteam,pls set up a cutoff date as soon as possible.it will  prevent the increase of the sockpuppets,more or less.
cryptodance

View Profile
November 06, 2014, 04:30:31 PM
Last edit: November 06, 2014, 04:47:48 PM by cryptodance

Things we are now working on....User Interface work.

Already finished code:
1) Tip count on each post
2) number of users in topic count
3) Automated submission of topics
4) Time & date of tips received
5) Encrypted image sending
6) Tips received leaderboard
7) Comment edit

Just to name  a few....

I commented earlier on this post, but wanted to expand my comment. ...
The "6) Tips received leaderboard" is a good idea. In theory the more quality posts and quality comments the more tips. One way of rewarding quality posts would be to give a weekly reward to perhaps the top two or three on the tips received leaderboard. For example, give 10000 for 1st place, 5000 for second place, and 2500 for third place. The higher the reward for quality posts and comments, as measured by the tips leaderboard, the better the quality of the open chat "forum". This could also attract more users to the app and nxttycoin in general as they may see it as a way to compete to earn coins. Penalty rules and/or moderators may have to be put in place to prevent people from unfairly clicking the "Report Post" button for good posts. Currently, clicking the "Report Post" button will immediately hide a post. This could be changed such that the reported post or comment is just reported and not hidden until properly reviewed. User moderators can be selected and code could be written such that user moderators are given the ability to view and selectively hide reported posts. ... Just a thought! 
daxiake

View Profile
November 06, 2014, 04:38:18 PM

i am a truely serious user here.  i think use sockpuppets is necessary for opening a sensitive topic with some friends.

but if the devteam is able or willing to clarify the relationship between real user account and the sockpuppets,what does it mean??

it will make no sense of the "encryption" feature.

so that is what i care.
cryptodance

View Profile
November 06, 2014, 08:53:29 PM
Last edit: November 06, 2014, 09:14:48 PM by cryptodance

totally agree.devteam,pls set up a cutoff date as soon as possible.it will  prevent the increase of the sockpuppets,more or less.

It is good to see that you would agree with a cutoff for the above matters. On a second note, currently, it would be very very very unwise for dev to pay out 2500 nxttycoins to all registered users of the app. All of them are not legitimate.
See for yourself by following these steps:
1. Open the app
2. Click the Find Users link
3. Type one or two letters in the Find Users field. For example, type da and click the Search button.

The results show hundreds of users starting with the letters da, followed by some numbers. These obviously are not legitimate users and absolutely should not be given the 2500 nxttycoins reward. They were likely generated by a bot of some type. Perhaps captcha should be added to prevent bot registration on the app. Again, I think the best way to minimize this type of abuse is as discussed in my previous post. https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=735878.msg9456670#msg9456670. I am sure the majority of the nxtty community would agree with the proposed rewards amendment for the app once they realize that there are a large number of fake registrations, which can be viewed simply by experimenting with the "Find User" feature in the app.  Therefore, let's vote and approve an amendment to the apps portion of the rewards program requiring newly registered users to post a specified number of legitimate posts or comments before being issued the 2500 nxttycoins for being one of the first 100K to download the app.
What to do about the fake accounts? Delete the ones that are obviously fake. Hopefully dev can easily spot these from naming combined with time of registration of similar names, e.g., da61, da62, da63, da64 ...

These are just my suggestions. It would be great if others within the community could post positive suggestions for improving the app and for minimizing potential abuse with the app portion of the rewards program. I for one want nxtty to be all that it can be. Watch out Facebook, WeChat, Twitter, etc.!
landomata (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 06, 2014, 08:58:31 PM

Voting system is long planned as can be seen clearly from my interview last month so their is no rush.

If the user wishes to continue his crusade so be it....If we implement a vote now the same persons who has been registering accounts ever few seconds for the last few days will ofcourse win the vote.  But once voting system is implement it will not matter how many suck puppets you create.

The initialization account is very clear....everything is on the blockchain.

https://nxtblocks.info/#section/accountId/NXT-J8RX-Y25J-KAJ3-HLZK8

We have learned alot over the pass few days and we are improving our code & processes but we will not be pressured to send rewards to suck puppets created by robots.

So I ask again what is your aim?

You want to tell us that all those accounts are your "friends".  

P.S. If you check the blockexplorer above the account creation is constant.

cryptodance

View Profile
November 06, 2014, 09:19:06 PM

Voting system is long planned as can be seen clearly from my interview last month so their is no rush.

If the user wishes to continue his crusade so be it....If we implement a vote now the same persons who has been registering accounts ever few seconds for the last few days will ofcourse win the vote.  But once voting system is implement it will not matter how many suck puppets you create.

We have learned alot over the pass few days and we are improving our code & processes but we will not be pressured to send rewards to suck puppets created by robots.

Let's make it clear that your "pressure-related" statements are directed at the user daxiake. It's good to see that you have a way to spot and not reward suck puppets.
landomata (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 06, 2014, 09:24:28 PM

b]It would be great if others within the community could post positive suggestions for improving the app and for minimizing potential abuse with the app portion of the rewards program.[/b]

This has been our constant practice for 10 months now are you suggesting we have not been doing this?

The Nxttycoin community has been very very active sending e-mail, tweeting, posting in multiple forums.  So the Nxttycoin community is very active in providing constructive criticism and that is why we have provided them a world class product.  So please state your opinion but "DO NOT" act like this community has not been active in fulfilling it's role.  Cause it has over the pass 10 months.

P.S. we have responded to all real users who have messaged us thru various means regarding their reward and they have duly received their coins.  But I doubt a robot can do a simple human action.

Posting the same message again and again in OPEN CHAT topics is not gonna cut it.

landomata (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 06, 2014, 09:26:54 PM

If the user wishes to continue his crusade so be it....If we implement a vote now the same persons who has been registering accounts ever few seconds for the last few days will ofcourse win the vote.  But once voting system is implement it will not matter how many suck puppets you create.

Let's make it clear that your "pressure-related" statements are directed at the user daxiake and not to me (cryptodance). Trying to maintain a positive reputation here. Cheers!

It is directed to all those who are part of this attack against the Nxttycoin community.  

cryptodance

View Profile
November 06, 2014, 09:29:28 PM

If the user wishes to continue his crusade so be it....If we implement a vote now the same persons who has been registering accounts ever few seconds for the last few days will ofcourse win the vote.  But once voting system is implement it will not matter how many suck puppets you create.

Let's make it clear that your "pressure-related" statements are directed at the user daxiake and not to me (cryptodance). Trying to maintain a positive reputation here. Cheers!

It is directed to all those who are part of this attack against the Nxttycoin community. 

Is pointing out that there are hundreds of fake accounts an attack?
Is pointing out that there have been only a few nxttycoin holders posting on this forum over the past few days an attack?
I am heavily invested in nxtty and want it to be all that it can be.
landomata (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 06, 2014, 09:32:12 PM

My statements are directed towards those who are part of this attack again the Nxttycoin community if you are not party to this action then the statement is not directed towards you.  We have noted your suggestion but I can assure you we are under attack.  

cryptodance

View Profile
November 06, 2014, 09:39:43 PM

My statements are directed towards those who are part of this attack again the Nxttycoin community if you are not party to this action then the statement is not directed towards you.  We have noted your suggestion but I can assure you we are under attack. 
Some attacks can make you stronger by emphasizing weaknesses. I am not an attacker, but just a nxttycoin holder with a few million coins. I will add more and I want to help nxtty grow, which is why I post comments both here and within the app itself, some of which will be implemented in the next release, based on one of your previous posting.
landomata (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 06, 2014, 09:44:16 PM

I am just a concerned nxttycoin holder with a few million coins. I will add more and I want to help nxtty grow, which is why I post comments both here and within the app itself, some of which will be implemented in the next release, based on one of your previous posting.

Yes we are already working on some of your suggestions.

IMZ
Legendary

Activity: 1498

View Profile
November 06, 2014, 11:31:12 PM

Devs are doin' great. I see you working hard hard hard. Kudos.

And I gave an IndiaMikeZulu member 80,000 of my own Nxtty to get him on the hook. Great investment, I think.

Mark (IndiaMikeZulu), Australia
rohanpandit1992

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
November 06, 2014, 11:43:57 PM

Nice app with great 5% promotion

(BTC          CRYPTOMINE          BTC)  √ High Energy Efficiency         √ Innovative Technical Architecture    ☞ SIGN UP NOW!
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
PROFITABLE CLOUD MINING   √ Libertarian Business Model  √ Mine BITCOIN or ALTCOIN              ☞ VISIT OUR THREAD!
daxiake

View Profile
November 07, 2014, 04:09:04 AM
Last edit: November 07, 2014, 05:09:09 AM by daxiake

ok,thanks to info us how do you know which accounts are real users or not.we will rest assured that the use of NXTTY app now.

and if there are any robots exsited,i think they could ajust their registered time smartly,no too constant.
but even so constant, there are still many real users among the suck puppets.
as far as i know,some guys own a factory that have hundreds of workers have asked his staffs to register.
any computer teacher at a big school could ask his students to register many many account as a homework.(one of my friends just do so,but only collect almost two hundred accounts by far,the amount will increase everyday,because there are 8k students.)

so,why no end the 2500 reward phase? since the total accounts is a small amount,it is reasonable to ajust the rule as soon as possible.
The user experience and feeling is the most important point of all the chat solfwares,is it right?only technology is far no enough.

(even the twitter or facebook,they have huge amount of sockpuppets,the devteam need to treat it as a flatter.when a guy claim help from his friends to install this app,it improve the nxtty reputation meantime.)

(our dearest devteam, they are many outer observers have keeped an eye on you,please prove your ability and character or wisdom thru every events.it will be the records which constantly afect the future of nxtty.)

thanks.

455ss

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 07, 2014, 08:16:23 AM

Daer Nxtty teams
           I give you a suggestion.You can use the mobile phone binding to be give coin.one telephone ,one 2500nxtty.this Mobile phone verification code‘s api is very much in website.
            But you'd better not make the original no binding mobile phone users cannot login.If so, users who have multiple accounts may become your enemy.You still have more than 80% coin by block Viewer.Many accounts registered users, this is precisely that they for the nxtty mania.
       so,From the beginning of the next version,A mobile phone corresponds to a valid user,and 2500nxtty Be allotted to them.

Our enemies Gems will come, don't fight in here!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 »
  Print  

Jump to: