Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 11:24:13 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [RE-ANN] [LAUNCHED]| SSVCoin |[POW X13 Coin] Now on Bittrex and C-CEX Exchange  (Read 48515 times)
uuxel

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 03, 2014, 08:25:03 PM

This is very nice picture:

Yes indeed Smiley Cool pic, good job bro
That's not mine. I found it on SSV facebook profile https://www.facebook.com/ssvcoin
GTO73

Activity: 252
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 03, 2014, 08:34:46 PM

Hey, can i send my SSV coin to cex or there is still a problem?
aoki

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 03, 2014, 08:39:15 PM

Yes, the price is too low - wait and hold your SSV, the price will go up soon! Cheesy

Or just sell me your cheap coins now because on ccex is hard to buy because noone sells Tongue
uuxel

Activity: 84

View Profile
September 03, 2014, 08:40:50 PM

I don't really know because a lot of users report missing coins in C-cex. Maybe better option is wait for Bittrex.
devega

Activity: 701
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 03, 2014, 08:42:58 PM

Now there is no problem. It was but at the beginning - c-cec got the wrong wallet
GTO73

Activity: 252
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 03, 2014, 08:48:02 PM

Yes, the price is too low - wait and hold your SSV, the price will go up soon! Cheesy

Or just sell me your cheap coins now because on ccex is hard to buy because noone sells Tongue

I already buy, but not much, about 0.15
cryptoman12

Activity: 91

View Profile
September 03, 2014, 09:17:00 PM

SSV is listed on CRYPTONATOR
Nice! I have never heard of this site, I will have to try this. It looks very nice Grin
devega

View Profile
September 03, 2014, 11:06:50 PM

20 btc vol on c-cex  Shocked lets vote for bittrex and poloniex
shwin

Activity: 475
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 04, 2014, 12:06:20 AM

FROM C-CEX SUPPORT

"Looks like You deposited to address You generated before official announce. Those addresses are not valid"

they have permitted to generated deposit address with the wrong wallet after that is our fault ?

SHAME ON YOU C-CEX

SPECTRE                ▄▄███▄▄
            ▄▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄▄
▄▄      ▄▄███▀▀ ▄▄███▄▄ ▀▀███▄▄      ▄▄
████▄▄  ▀▀▀ ▄▄███████████▄▄ ▀▀▀  ▄▄████
  ▀▀████▄    ▀▀█████████▀▀    ▄████▀▀
 ██▄▄ ▀██ █▄▄    ▀▀▀▀▀    ▄▄█ ██▀ ▄▄██
 ▀▀███ ██ █████▄       ▄█████ ██ ███▀▀
      ██ ███████▄   ▄███████ ██
       ██ ████████   ████████ ██
       ██▄▄ ▀▀████   ████▀▀ ▄▄██
        ▀▀███▄▄ ▀▀   ▀▀ ▄▄███▀▀
            ▀▀███▄▄▄▄▄███▀▀
                ▀▀███▀▀
             │
     │      ███
     │      ███
    │     ███
███  │     ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███     │
███ ███     │
    │

▬▬     WHITEPAPER    ▬▬
FACEBOOK     TELEGRAM
TWITTER     SLACK     MEDIUM
PRE-SALE.
PUBLIC SALE.
mdtspain
Legendary

Activity: 1076
Merit: 1003

View Profile
September 04, 2014, 06:58:51 AM

FROM C-CEX SUPPORT

"Looks like You deposited to address You generated before official announce. Those addresses are not valid"

they have permitted to generated deposit address with the wrong wallet after that is our fault ?

SHAME ON YOU C-CEX

I got the same answer, they try to put the blame on us, however they are responsible and I wrote them the following answer:

I can't open an address before C-cex anables the creation of addresses. When you enable the creation of addresses then you opened your wallet for deposits. Don't try to bull-shit me.

If you are able the generation of addresses you should also be able to generate the private key off that address. So, please do the following in the console of the old wallet that you set up wrongly: dumpprivkey SRBEP9NpNj6PohampoiYwSrwV3gu8qKnVg and import that key in the new wallet with the command: importprivkey private key .

That is how you resolve the mistake you have made, or pay the SSV.
predator12

Activity: 172
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 04, 2014, 08:32:34 AM

FROM C-CEX SUPPORT

SHAME ON YOU C-CEX

I got the same answer, they try to put the blame on us, however they are responsible and I wrote them the following answer:

I can't open an address before C-cex anables the creation of addresses. When you enable the creation of addresses then you opened your wallet for deposits. Don't try to bull-shit me.

If you are able the generation of addresses you should also be able to generate the private key off that address. So, please do the following in the console of the old wallet that you set up wrongly: dumpprivkey SRBEP9NpNj6PohampoiYwSrwV3gu8qKnVg and import that key in the new wallet with the command: importprivkey private key .

So we must go to the another exchange...
deathmul

Activity: 472

View Profile
September 04, 2014, 08:35:38 AM

FROM C-CEX SUPPORT

SHAME ON YOU C-CEX

Yeah, I get the same information from support. I lost significant amount of coins.

ocminer
Legendary

Activity: 2660
Merit: 1240

View Profile WWW
September 04, 2014, 08:39:29 AM

FROM C-CEX SUPPORT

SHAME ON YOU C-CEX

Yeah, I get the same information from support. I lost significant amount of coins.

Guys please don't write me any more PN's, there is nothing I can do once the coins have been sent from the pool and you have a TX ID they are GONE .. I cannot get them back ! C-Cex has them, not me !

suprnova pools - reliable mining pools - #suprnova on freenet
https://www.suprnova.cc - FOLLOW us @ Twitter ! twitter.com/SuprnovaPools
mdtspain
Legendary

View Profile
September 04, 2014, 08:54:13 AM

FROM C-CEX SUPPORT

SHAME ON YOU C-CEX

Guys please don't write me any more PN's, there is nothing I can do once the coins have been sent from the pool and you have a TX ID they are GONE .. I cannot get them back ! C-Cex has them, not me !

This is true..... IT'S IS C-CEX

AND THIS IS THE SOLUTION:

cryptoman12

Activity: 91

View Profile
September 04, 2014, 08:57:01 AM

Guys, make a new thread about C-CEX SCAM, write yours stories and other stuff there.
Write some bad words and then send the link to the support, let them scare a little about loosing users and bad PR Wink
devega

View Profile
September 04, 2014, 09:18:57 AM

FROM C-CEX SUPPORT

SHAME ON YOU C-CEX

Have the same answer. I've red C-CEX documentation, and there isn't written nothing about the duty to wait for the announcement. C_CEX let us generate the SSV address, and we sent there our money. I want my money back. If they lost them, they have to buy SSV from the market.

C-CEX deposit rules:

"Cryptocurrency deposit and withdrawal rules
All cryptocurrencies are deposited by sending the amount to the Exchange's generated users address. These addresses are generated on demand by clicking "New address" in the "Funds" section.

Cryptocurrency withdrawals are made at the "Withdrawal" interface in the "Funds" section by sending available amount to desired address.

All cryptocurrency deposits and withdrawals are automatic and initiated instantly. All possible delays with transfering funds after successful withdrawal are not related to Exchange. Successful withdrawals are always confirmed by transaction ID.

We are not responsible for deposits and withdrawals made in wrong forks of specific coin's blockchains if there is no updated wallet version in official coin site and no notification made by coin developer."
Coin_Promo_Group

Activity: 35
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 04, 2014, 10:26:03 AM

Done. Good luck. 1st volume on C-cex - you should be rewarded.
Chris001

Activity: 448

electroneum.com

View Profile
September 04, 2014, 11:41:33 AM

20 BTC Volume on c-cex. That came out of nowhere. I didn't see that coming. But noticed it when it did, and stacked up! Looks like this one is headed in the right direction. You're going to what to buy these before it gets to Bittrex for the best chance for gain.

One of the best re-ann ever!! Nice turnaround!!

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=trust;u=186785
Here is the link to my trust settings here on forum. This trust system is very unfair. I make good on every deal Ive ever made. I had many, many deals as you can see and I never scammed anyone. All it takes is a random account to give you negative trust and youre screwed. Tomatocage has never even talked to me ever but when the random acct hit me with negative trust, Tomatocage came right behind him and marked neg trust again so obviously he was the one who did it. You can look at Tomatocage trust and see how many of his compeditors at the currency exchange thread he labeled scammers. I never scammed anyone. My trust was green over 20 before this. I hope it never happens to you because the mods cant help you.
mdtspain
Legendary

View Profile
September 04, 2014, 12:00:23 PM

FROM C-CEX SUPPORT

SHAME ON YOU C-CEX

Have the same answer. I've red C-CEX documentation, and there isn't written nothing about the duty to wait for the announcement. C_CEX let us generate the SSV address, and we sent there our money. I want my money back. If they lost them, they have to buy SSV from the market.

C-CEX deposit rules:

"Cryptocurrency deposit and withdrawal rules
All cryptocurrencies are deposited by sending the amount to the Exchange's generated users address. These addresses are generated on demand by clicking "New address" in the "Funds" section.

Cryptocurrency withdrawals are made at the "Withdrawal" interface in the "Funds" section by sending available amount to desired address.

All cryptocurrency deposits and withdrawals are automatic and initiated instantly. All possible delays with transfering funds after successful withdrawal are not related to Exchange. Successful withdrawals are always confirmed by transaction ID.

We are not responsible for deposits and withdrawals made in wrong forks of specific coin's blockchains if there is no updated wallet version in official coin site and no notification made by coin developer."

They can copy the private key in the new wallet, then the funds will be there, or they can keep them for themselves....in that case they are thieves
*Sakura*
Legendary

Activity: 1624
Merit: 1005

I wish you all love and profitable investments!!!

View Profile
September 04, 2014, 12:08:54 PM

Russian translation:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=769188.0
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 »
  Print  

Jump to: