Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 09:25:33 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [NSFW] Girls of Reddit's r/GoneWild  (Read 144727 times)
tosaki

Activity: 401
Merit: 252

View Profile
March 30, 2012, 05:27:00 PM

I hope that I can also bind some girls to http://bitmit.net/en/shop/c/27-services/1-erotic . So if you want some individual stuff from a girl check it out Smiley

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Tuxavant (OP)

Activity: 784
Merit: 1000

Bitcoin Mayor of Las Vegas

View Profile WWW
March 30, 2012, 09:10:59 PM

two more girls until our bounty is paid... make sure you get your bounty donations in before it dispurse the funds. these latest girls are amazing.

molecular
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 2772
Merit: 1019

View Profile
March 30, 2012, 09:18:50 PM

two more girls until our bounty is paid... make sure you get your bounty donations in before it dispurse the funds. these latest girls are amazing.

true... and I almost feared the quality would degrade. gladly not Wink

PGP key molecular F9B70769 fingerprint 9CDD C0D3 20F8 279F 6BE0  3F39 FC49 2362 F9B7 0769
dooglus
Legendary

Activity: 2940
Merit: 1330

View Profile
March 30, 2012, 11:04:31 PM

You put a dollar in your bank account.  Someone withdraws a dollar after you and gets your dollar bill.  You still have a dollar in your account even though someone withdrew "your" dollar.

The bank doesn't have a separate cash drawer for every customer.  Neither does instawallet.

But my account balance wouldn't show a dollar being sent elsewhere from my account. My account doesn't show individual dollars as entities, they only show balances. Equivalently in Bitcoin, there is no such thing as individual bitcoins with their own entity, there's just transactions. So what is instawallet doing there? Still confused.

Looking at LadyBytes' second account:
http://blockexplorer.com/address/1J7T1xQk2mdEEb5wkP73EtXTox6vWvE7ML

There's a 1BTC "Sent" tx right before my 1.23 donation. Apparently it wasn't her. So what's going on?

If she checks her instawallet balance, the 1BTC will still be there.

What blockexplorer is doing is the equivalent of reporting on the movement of individual chunks of bitcoins.  Your bank doesn't keep track of where the individual dollar bills go, so there's no equivalent of the blockexplorer report available from the bank.

What instawallet is doing is giving each user their own bitcoin address to deposit to, so that they know which instawallet account to credit when people send coins.  But all the coins end up in one big bitcoin wallet at instawallet.  When someone else comes along and makes a withdrawal from instawallet, they will make the withdrawal from their bitcoin client, which has access to everyone's funds.  The client will decide which coins to use, and will probably use coins deposited by someone else, just like the bank give people dollar bills they got from other customers.

Instawallet keeps track of how much is in each user's account, much like the bank does, but neither the bank nor instawallet makes any effort to make sure that they keep each users funds separate.

Basically, the bottom line is don't look at blockexplorer and expect to see anything meaningful about account balances.  All your seeing is details about the movements in and out of individual bitcoin addresses, which don't correspond very closely to instawallet accounts.

Just-Dice                 ██             
          ██████████         
      ██████████████████     
  ██████████████████████████ 
██████████████████████████████
    ██████████████████████   
        ██████████████       
            ██████           
   Play or Invest                 ██             
          ██████████         
      ██████████████████     
    ██████████████████████   
        ██████████████       
            ██████           
   1% House Edge
muyuu
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 980

View Profile
March 30, 2012, 11:09:40 PM

You put a dollar in your bank account.  Someone withdraws a dollar after you and gets your dollar bill.  You still have a dollar in your account even though someone withdrew "your" dollar.

The bank doesn't have a separate cash drawer for every customer.  Neither does instawallet.

But my account balance wouldn't show a dollar being sent elsewhere from my account. My account doesn't show individual dollars as entities, they only show balances. Equivalently in Bitcoin, there is no such thing as individual bitcoins with their own entity, there's just transactions. So what is instawallet doing there? Still confused.

Looking at LadyBytes' second account:
http://blockexplorer.com/address/1J7T1xQk2mdEEb5wkP73EtXTox6vWvE7ML

There's a 1BTC "Sent" tx right before my 1.23 donation. Apparently it wasn't her. So what's going on?

If she checks her instawallet balance, the 1BTC will still be there.

What blockexplorer is doing is the equivalent of reporting on the movement of individual chunks of bitcoins.  Your bank doesn't keep track of where the individual dollar bills go, so there's no equivalent of the blockexplorer report available from the bank.

What instawallet is doing is giving each user their own bitcoin address to deposit to, so that they know which instawallet account to credit when people send coins.  But all the coins end up in one big bitcoin wallet at instawallet.  When someone else comes along and makes a withdrawal from instawallet, they will make the withdrawal from their bitcoin client, which has access to everyone's funds.  The client will decide which coins to use, and will probably use coins deposited by someone else, just like the bank give people dollar bills they got from other customers.

Instawallet keeps track of how much is in each user's account, much like the bank does, but neither the bank nor instawallet makes any effort to make sure that they keep each users funds separate.

Basically, the bottom line is don't look at blockexplorer and expect to see anything meaningful about account balances.  All your seeing is details about the movements in and out of individual bitcoin addresses, which don't correspond very closely to instawallet accounts.

Thanks, but that far was covered in messages by DeathAndTaxes and payb.tc ... now I was trying to get confirmation that deposits are exclusively from donations and they don't use user accounts to shuffle change. Well, looks like that would be the simplest behaviour to implement so I guess that's the case.

GPG ID: 7294199D - OTC ID: muyuu (470F97EB7294199D)
forum tea fund BTC 1Epv7KHbNjYzqYVhTCgXWYhGSkv7BuKGEU DOGE DF1eTJ2vsxjHpmmbKu9jpqsrg5uyQLWksM CAP F1MzvmmHwP2UhFq82NQT7qDU9NQ8oQbtkQ
Tuxavant (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 30, 2012, 11:11:57 PM

FUCKING CUNTS AT YOUTUBE, THANKS TO PURITAN DOUCHEBAGS, REMOVED OUR BELOVED LADYBYTES VIDEO.

Options?

edit: Well, the removed the first instance I posted.. it's still up at the new location(throw away account), but it's just a matter of time)

cablepair

Activity: 896

Buy this account on March-2019. New Owner here!!

View Profile WWW
March 30, 2012, 11:24:43 PM

why not just buy a cheap web hosting account? you can give the girls their own ftp accounts to upload content
gorgo1

Activity: 61
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
March 30, 2012, 11:42:53 PM

Wow. Really nice pics Smiley

18dYSssmxr2wkKvQ9a84m8Wbw7HvELjJSM
terrytibbs

Activity: 560
Merit: 501

View Profile
March 30, 2012, 11:43:49 PM

People still use FTP?
REF

Activity: 529
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 30, 2012, 11:52:22 PM

FUCKING CUNTS AT YOUTUBE, THANKS TO PURITAN DOUCHEBAGS, REMOVED OUR BELOVED LADYBYTES VIDEO.

Options?

edit: Well, the removed the first instance I posted.. it's still up at the new location(throw away account), but it's just a matter of time)
reupload again or use a different video hoster.
SuperP

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 30, 2012, 11:54:43 PM

I applaud everyone on their initiative.  But this is still way more complicated than it has to be.  I'm sure we bitcoin enthusiasts can handle it but the girls posting are having problems and money is being lost.  

http://btctip.com uses the twitter API to allow users to load their account, then tip people using tweets.  Those tipped can log in with their twitter account and then withdraw the bitcoins that they were tipped.  Does the reddit API allow for something similar?  I'm imagining something where I can load the site with a couple coins, then the site tips submitters of content that I upvoted with an amount I set (maybe .01 bitcoins per upvote?).  And it scans my comments the way btctip.com scans tweets for a code for tipping if I want to tip more than the upvote amount.  Then whoever I tipped can log in to the tipping site via the reddit API and withdraw their coins.

Anybody familiar with the reddit API know if this is possible?
Tuxavant (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 30, 2012, 11:56:13 PM

use a different video hoster.

Ding ding ding. That's what i'm looking for.. I uploaded to depositfiles, but it would be nice to have a streaming provider to watch it directly, that won't ban mildly adult content.

Just for record keeping... http://ssdepositfiles.com/files/sdcp1urah

Tuxavant (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 30, 2012, 11:59:23 PM

I applaud everyone on their initiative.  But this is still way more complicated than it has to be.  I'm sure we bitcoin enthusiasts can handle it but the girls posting are having problems and money is being lost.  

I'm fairly certain we can get BeOpenWithYourelf's bitcoin's back... she neglected to bookmark her wallet URL properly, it looks like... I have fixed a potential problem with them trying to use the example instawallet URL in the instructions (broke it with unicode).

Perhaps the facebook wallet app is an alternative too. I'll have to go back and try that again.

Edit: http://bitcoin-app.com/

dooglus
Legendary

View Profile
March 31, 2012, 12:11:26 AM

now I was trying to get confirmation that deposits are exclusively from donations and they don't use user accounts to shuffle change. Well, looks like that would be the simplest behaviour to implement so I guess that's the case.

They would have to go out of their way to use specific user addresses for change, and it would serve no purpose to do so.  The client makes up a new change address for every transaction, so it's reasonable to think that instawallet isn't using user deposit addresses for change.

██████████         
      ██████████████████     
    ██████████████████████   
        ██████████████       
            ██████           
          ██████████         
      ██████████████████     
    ██████████████████████   
        ██████████████       
            ██████           
   1% House Edge
dooglus
Legendary

View Profile
March 31, 2012, 12:13:41 AM

[...] YOUTUBE [...] REMOVED OUR BELOVED LADYBYTES VIDEO.

Options?

Put it up at http://www.dailymotion.com/ and http://vimeo.com/

They both seem to have more relaxed policies about what's acceptable in a video.

██████████         
      ██████████████████     
    ██████████████████████   
        ██████████████       
            ██████           
          ██████████         
      ██████████████████     
    ██████████████████████   
        ██████████████       
            ██████           
   1% House Edge
molecular
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 2772
Merit: 1019

View Profile
March 31, 2012, 12:15:37 AM

some might know I love stats, so I made "donations over time". not pretty yet and some quirks, will update if you guys like it.

PGP key molecular F9B70769 fingerprint 9CDD C0D3 20F8 279F 6BE0  3F39 FC49 2362 F9B7 0769
Tuxavant (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 31, 2012, 12:24:46 AM

Thank you sir..

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xpsy75_ladybytes-tells-us-about-bitcoin_tech

REF

Activity: 529
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 31, 2012, 12:37:15 AM

[...] YOUTUBE [...] REMOVED OUR BELOVED LADYBYTES VIDEO.

Options?

Put it up at http://www.dailymotion.com/ and http://vimeo.com/

They both seem to have more relaxed policies about what's acceptable in a video.
close to my suggestions I was going to say dailymotion or veoh(but they have a family filter and you need an account to turn it off)

Unless I counted wrong we only need 2 more girls until the bounty is released?
Tuxavant (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 31, 2012, 12:40:07 AM

Unless I counted wrong we only need 2 more girls until the bounty is released?

Yup! I just sent out about 10 more requests to some new GW posters I saw. I hope you guys are following suite and privately asking girls to come model for us... I think that's why we're maintaining the quality of attractions throughout this endeavour...

I'm excited. I have some plans to take this to the next level after this bounty is executed.

muyuu
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 980

View Profile
March 31, 2012, 12:42:03 AM

now I was trying to get confirmation that deposits are exclusively from donations and they don't use user accounts to shuffle change. Well, looks like that would be the simplest behaviour to implement so I guess that's the case.

They would have to go out of their way to use specific user addresses for change, and it would serve no purpose to do so.  The client makes up a new change address for every transaction, so it's reasonable to think that instawallet isn't using user deposit addresses for change.

Yep, not "proven" but I think it's a safe assumption. Thus the script posted before should work just fine.

GPG ID: 7294199D - OTC ID: muyuu (470F97EB7294199D)
forum tea fund BTC 1Epv7KHbNjYzqYVhTCgXWYhGSkv7BuKGEU DOGE DF1eTJ2vsxjHpmmbKu9jpqsrg5uyQLWksM CAP F1MzvmmHwP2UhFq82NQT7qDU9NQ8oQbtkQ
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: