Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 09:02:45 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 [101] 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 ... 209 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][SUPERCOIN] Unique Most Advanced Anonymous Trustless Multisig Technology  (Read 288803 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
supercointeam (OP)

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 31, 2014, 05:07:26 AM

I have a issue. I use the v3.0 wallet, and put the nodes listed in OP to config file, I synced the wallet, and I go to the console use the cmd "getinfo", it shows the block is 430727, but the chainz.cryptoid shows the up to block is 426935, which one is correct?

By the way, I use the linux wallet, it shows the block is the same as chainz, so I think the linux wallet is different to the windows wallet, are there any issues in the codes?

yours is correct 430746 (my current node)

block explorer has some issues

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
apojii

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 31, 2014, 05:15:05 AM

I have a issue. I use the v3.0 wallet, and put the nodes listed in OP to config file, I synced the wallet, and I go to the console use the cmd "getinfo", it shows the block is 430727, but the chainz.cryptoid shows the up to block is 426935, which one is correct?

By the way, I use the linux wallet, it shows the block is the same as chainz, so I think the linux wallet is different to the windows wallet, are there any issues in the codes?

yours is correct 430746 (my current node)

block explorer has some issues

Ok, so we make sure the windows wallet is correct, but I worry about there are some issues in linux. The explorer and all servers would compile the wallet to linux version, so please dev make a test in linux.
apojii

View Profile
August 31, 2014, 05:26:51 AM

I think there is a fork in the linux servers, the windows wallet is different to linux, that is why the exploerer and exchanges can't receive coins from windows wallet.
CryptoJohn
Legendary

Activity: 1680
Merit: 1003

Well, That's Crypto :-\

View Profile
August 31, 2014, 06:29:39 AM

its amazing that Mamm & Super have the best tech but nobody knows about either enough to drive up price.

I hold a sizable amount of Super but the coin struggles to stay above 2500 sats. I'm building my Mammoth position, thanks for the cheap coins Smiley, but it's struggling as well.

The amount of anon coins that have come to light in the last 60 days all lack one thing....anon. A bunch of hyped up white papers that mean nothing but seem to keep the coins above 20k sats all day long.
Why is this? Exposure, plain & simple. You've got ByrceWeiner talking about one, CryptoAsian has the ones he's backing, IE has his favorite, this guy, that guy & the other guy all have hyped their coins on promises alone.

Neither Super or Mammoth has any regular(everyday) tweets.....shameful really. It's like you are at home in your room waiting for the hot chick to come knocking at your door....she's not coming because she doesn't even know you exist.

Crypto is a hype & exposure game. Without both, the best tech in the world will not be enough. Another dev will produce a trustless product of his own either through your tech leaked or hard work....don't kid yourself because it's coming, just a matter of time. If you can get out in front now & become "the standard" by which later trustless or any other anon is gauged then you will achieve success beyond your dreams.

Promotion:
1) Professional video explaining the technology(look at sys OP, the cartoon video is well done). Pro quality video with developers explaining the achievements thus far and the roadmap ahead. Even if you black out the identity of the developer(not preferred and please please please do not wear that stupid fucking "anonymous" mask) as long as he/she is professional and able to break it down into lay terms...good enough. note: if spoken english is a challenge then have someone who speaks well overdub
2) Trade website interviews
3) You have to get some social media exposure from twitter heavy hitters
4) Swag never hurts either - everybody loves t-shirts and hats. They dont have to be free but they need to be available

Just my 2 satoshis worth Smiley
mineforme

Activity: 46
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 31, 2014, 07:33:37 AM

I have tried everything I can possibly think of to get my wallet to sync correctly.  It now seems sync'd with the block explorer but this transaction still has not shown up at my wallet at the MintPal exchange:

20361f32901d544e2a008d053403fcbbde2393127bfc9c0fa3640614ac82e1b4

I had also tried sending 1 supercoin while on another fork to the same address and that coin never made it to the exchange either.

So after 3 days and re-downloading the block chain 3 times I give up.  All of these problems happened shortly after my client handled a anon transaction.  MintPal must be on a seperate fork also.  I am just going to shut my client off until this matter is resolved.  No point in wasting any more time on it.
Majormax
Legendary

Activity: 2534
Merit: 1129

View Profile WWW
August 31, 2014, 08:24:30 AM

I have tried everything I can possibly think of to get my wallet to sync correctly.  It now seems sync'd with the block explorer but this transaction still has not shown up at my wallet at the MintPal exchange:

20361f32901d544e2a008d053403fcbbde2393127bfc9c0fa3640614ac82e1b4

I had also tried sending 1 supercoin while on another fork to the same address and that coin never made it to the exchange either.

So after 3 days and re-downloading the block chain 3 times I give up.  All of these problems happened shortly after my client handled a anon transaction.  MintPal must be on a seperate fork also.  I am just going to shut my client off until this matter is resolved.  No point in wasting any more time on it.

I have also shut mine down. The issue is in the wallet software..There will be a new wallet release which is intended to fix the problem.
smackii

Activity: 252

View Profile
August 31, 2014, 08:31:11 AM

As long as wallet is not fix, syncing is still an issue, price will not rise.

Well, sad because i've been following this thread for like 3 months now and there is still some issues in wallet.
apojii

View Profile
August 31, 2014, 08:40:00 AM

It is a serious issue, all the linux server have a fork different to windows wallet Sad. Please dev pay attention to this.
CryptoBull

Activity: 336

View Profile
August 31, 2014, 08:56:12 AM

its amazing that Mamm & Super have the best tech but nobody knows about either enough to drive up price.

I hold a sizable amount of Super but the coin struggles to stay above 2500 sats. I'm building my Mammoth position, thanks for the cheap coins Smiley, but it's struggling as well.

The amount of anon coins that have come to light in the last 60 days all lack one thing....anon. A bunch of hyped up white papers that mean nothing but seem to keep the coins above 20k sats all day long.
Why is this? Exposure, plain & simple. You've got ByrceWeiner talking about one, CryptoAsian has the ones he's backing, IE has his favorite, this guy, that guy & the other guy all have hyped their coins on promises alone.

Neither Super or Mammoth has any regular(everyday) tweets.....shameful really. It's like you are at home in your room waiting for the hot chick to come knocking at your door....she's not coming because she doesn't even know you exist.

Crypto is a hype & exposure game. Without both, the best tech in the world will not be enough. Another dev will produce a trustless product of his own either through your tech leaked or hard work....don't kid yourself because it's coming, just a matter of time. If you can get out in front now & become "the standard" by which later trustless or any other anon is gauged then you will achieve success beyond your dreams.

Promotion:
1) Professional video explaining the technology(look at sys OP, the cartoon video is well done). Pro quality video with developers explaining the achievements thus far and the roadmap ahead. Even if you black out the identity of the developer(not preferred and please please please do not wear that stupid fucking "anonymous" mask) as long as he/she is professional and able to break it down into lay terms...good enough. note: if spoken english is a challenge then have someone who speaks well overdub
4) Swag never hurts either - everybody loves t-shirts and hats. They dont have to be free but they need to be available

+50

Captain Positive Cool
supercointeam (OP)

View Profile
August 31, 2014, 09:04:01 AM

Promotion:

This is amazing work, i don't think another developer team spend this much with coding. We give you freedom from greedy devs, remember we lose money when we are not getting SuperSend fees. And this is not a stop for us. We know this is great crypto, we need to speak more and get attention.

fabula

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 31, 2014, 09:04:14 AM

I have sent some super to exchanger and since more than 20 minute transaction says "UNCONFIRMED".
What's happening?
supercointeam (OP)

View Profile
August 31, 2014, 09:05:00 AM

It is a serious issue, all the linux server have a fork different to windows wallet Sad. Please dev pay attention to this.
we follow the case new wallet is on the way but takes time to sync
supercointeam (OP)

View Profile
August 31, 2014, 09:06:36 AM

I have sent some super to exchanger and since more than 20 minute transaction says "UNCONFIRMED".
What's happening?

you can not reach the real network. All you need to go help ->console type
repairwallet coins will be back.
if this does not work you can try Resync from scratch.
martooooo

Activity: 10

View Profile
August 31, 2014, 09:08:08 AM

CryptoJohn has a point. About the explanation video I think CryotoBull can help Wink
eXe47

Activity: 118
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 31, 2014, 09:37:34 AM

What's happening?

you can not reach the real network. All you need to go help ->console type
repairwallet coins will be back.
if this does not work you can try Resync from scratch.

worked for me, back on track!  Grin
CryptoBull

View Profile
August 31, 2014, 09:44:14 AM

CryptoJohn has a point. About the explanation video I think CryotoBull can help Wink

somebody with skills must do the video we have already talk about that Cheesy
my noob video isnt going to work, we are professional coin we need professionals to do it Smiley

We need a fix on the wallet with the new images and we must follow the roadmap Smiley

Captain Positive Cool
Smoothmold

Activity: 147

View Profile
August 31, 2014, 09:44:56 AM

Promotion:

This is amazing work, i don't think another developer team spend this much with coding. We give you freedom from greedy devs, remember we lose money when we are not getting SuperSend fees. And this is not a stop for us. We know this is great crypto, we need to speak more and get attention.

Yes we know its great but the outside has to know as well. I think thats the point CryptoJohn is trying to make. I think a pofessional video of Supercoin will definately make an impact to attract more people and to explain the superiority of Supercoins technology. Do you agree Supercointeam and others?
martooooo

Activity: 10

View Profile
August 31, 2014, 09:48:54 AM

Maby with some donations the team can pay someone to make kind of advert video. Like a commercial?
eXe47

Activity: 118
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 31, 2014, 09:50:00 AM

Promotion:

Yes we know its great but the outside has to know as well. I think thats the point CryptoJohn is trying to make. I think a pofessional video of Supercoin will definately make an impact to attract more people and to explain the superiority of Supercoins technology. Do you agree Supercointeam and others?

The Question, as always, is who can do it!?
I think a paid video is just too expensive looking at our donation funds, so somebody skilled from the community needs to raise the hand and say ->   "I can and I will do it!! Let's go!"   Wink
CryptoBull

View Profile
August 31, 2014, 09:50:19 AM

Maby with some donations the team can pay someone to make kind of advert video. Like a commercial?
+1111

Captain Positive Cool
Pages: « 1 ... 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 [101] 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 ... 209 »
  Print  

Jump to: