Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 05:51:33 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 [85] 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 ... 209 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][SUPERCOIN] Unique Most Advanced Anonymous Trustless Multisig Technology  (Read 288804 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Prototyp

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 26, 2014, 08:16:41 PM

I think it would be good if the SUPER team would make a verification.

http://www.coinssource.com/trust-index/
http://cryptoasian.com

This creates more trust and will have a positive impact.

Good call here. POD from cryptoasian is getting a lot of respect now. This would be a fast track to exposure.
the only anonymous coin and you think that the dev team wants to be NOT anonymous Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
i seriously doubt that bros  Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

With the massive amount of scam coins out there the days of anonymous devs are over. What is the devs fear of being named? He has just released a ground breaking technology, stand up and be proud. Afraid of govt's seeking him out for releasing anon tech? Nickel Please! My buddy is a govt agent, if they want to find you they can... True anon is naivety. Anons value lies in defeating hackers & cyber criminals(a bit of redundancy there but you get the point) from intercepting and stealing your money not being able to buy some weed online or what ever u think it's good for.

TBH half of the people I tell about Super say "I wouldn't trust them". Are they just paranoid? Still remembering past FUD? Does it matter why they dont trust? No it doesn't because community trust is what is needed for massive buy ins.

Put your big boy pants on and stand behind your product. I guarantee a massive marketing campaign with "and Super has received 5 POD's" would result in a 10x-100x move in price, more holding and a better shot at retailers looking at Super as a currency instead of a thread full of believers and pictures of pretty women.

Keep in mind I hold a nice bag of Super so the above is not fud, it's a recipe for success.

+1

It brings trust and if you want to attract new investors, then this is the next step.
The Dev makes good work and the coin has a very good and functioning technology. So what is missing for new investors. I think it's the trust for a success or in the team.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
CryptoBull

Activity: 336

View Profile
August 26, 2014, 08:28:33 PM

I think it would be good if the SUPER team would make a verification.

http://www.coinssource.com/trust-index/
http://cryptoasian.com

This creates more trust and will have a positive impact.

Good call here. POD from cryptoasian is getting a lot of respect now. This would be a fast track to exposure.
the only anonymous coin and you think that the dev team wants to be NOT anonymous Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
i seriously doubt that bros  Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

With the massive amount of scam coins out there the days of anonymous devs are over. What is the devs fear of being named? He has just released a ground breaking technology, stand up and be proud. Afraid of govt's seeking him out for releasing anon tech? Nickel Please! My buddy is a govt agent, if they want to find you they can... True anon is naivety. Anons value lies in defeating hackers & cyber criminals(a bit of redundancy there but you get the point) from intercepting and stealing your money not being able to buy some weed online or what ever u think it's good for.

TBH half of the people I tell about Super say "I wouldn't trust them". Are they just paranoid? Still remembering past FUD? Does it matter why they dont trust? No it doesn't because community trust is what is needed for massive buy ins.

Put your big boy pants on and stand behind your product. I guarantee a massive marketing campaign with "and Super has received 5 POD's" would result in a 10x-100x move in price, more holding and a better shot at retailers looking at Super as a currency instead of a thread full of believers and pictures of pretty women.

Keep in mind I hold a nice bag of Super so the above is not fud, it's a recipe for success.

+1

It brings trust and if you want to attract new investors, then this is the next step.
The Dev makes good work and the coin has a very good and functioning technology. So what is missing for new investors. I think it's the trust for a success or in the team.

i totally agree with you cause i said something similar to SuperCoinTeam cause i was what showing of in public did for xc coin for example.the world of crypto has changed it look not so much in technology but in safe faces Wink
BUT
when i said something about that he said he doesnt want that.Crystal clear sentence Cheesy

For instance i dont give a fu** about me showing up in public Cheesy
i even said to make a new trend called POT - proof of team , and POL= proof of Leaders so the community can be calm and sure that we are real people which are here to stay Smiley

I propose to make a Super Meeting somewhere to make photos to call journalists and so on Smiley
This is the way marketing works.

Of course there is always the point of view that Nakamoto didnt show him self and BTC is the Alpha crypto right now Wink

We just need to make a decision which road to take.

I say this every time when community wants we must deliver Cool

So thank you about your opinion i like to see new faces in the thread

Peace

Captain Positive Cool
CryptoJohn
Legendary

Activity: 1680
Merit: 1003

Well, That's Crypto :-\

View Profile
August 26, 2014, 08:54:22 PM

Of course there is always the point of view that Nakamoto didnt show him self and BTC is the Alpha crypto right now Wink

Peace

BTC is only the alpha because it was the first and has a couple years of marketing plus that huge run up in Jan that got everyones attention. If BTC was released today it would be laughed at for lacking security and innovation. Some of the dying alts are more progressive than BTC.

I'm putting Super on notice. The tech is great, you deserve a lot of credit, but the business decisions are sorely lacking and the perception of an immature team is beginning to look like a reality. The tech alone will not carry you to the top.

I have bought in and held, promoted on my own and even secured the @TheSuperCoin twitter handle and handed it over to the team all in an effort to move this project forward. If the business side does not improve I will begin to reduce my position and support teams that believe in the value of transparency and understand the importance of the market realities.

When I was buying back into Super I split my BTC 2/3 to Super & 1/3 to QTL. I'm up 10% on one and 400% on the other. Care to guess which is which?

Super has the potential to go 100x but not by dicking around and playing kiddie games. Either step up or you will get stepped on.

Much respect.
Stevoox

Activity: 23
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 26, 2014, 09:12:42 PM

Peace

BTC is only the alpha because it was the first and has a couple years of marketing plus that huge run up in Jan that got everyones attention. If BTC was released today it would be laughed at for lacking security and innovation. Some of the dying alts are more progressive than BTC.

I'm putting Super on notice. The tech is great, you deserve a lot of credit, but the business decisions are sorely lacking and the perception of an immature team is beginning to look like a reality. The tech alone will not carry you to the top.

I have bought in and held, promoted on my own and even secured the @TheSuperCoin twitter handle and handed it over to the team all in an effort to move this project forward. If the business side does not improve I will begin to reduce my position and support teams that believe in the value of transparency and understand the importance of the market realities.

When I was buying back into Super I split my BTC 2/3 to Super & 1/3 to QTL. I'm up 10% on one and 400% on the other. Care to guess which is which?

Super has the potential to go 100x but not by dicking around and playing kiddie games. Either step up or you will get stepped on.

Much respect.

^

He talks complete sense. Take VRC for example, all the marketing that received gave it such a boost.

I don't have twitter so can't re tweet but ill have a look on some random crypto news sites I follow and see if A) they are ones previously mentioned and B) if we can get an article done.

I also have brought a fair bit into super since the beginning and have continued to hold so would be nice to see the coin get to where it should rather than just sit floating around 2k. With that said though, it seems like some want to try keep the price down? There is often silly sell orders for pointless amounts, just to drop the price
CryptoJohn
Legendary

View Profile
August 26, 2014, 10:26:12 PM

just checked mammothcoin's ann and people are asking for the dev to reveal himself there as well.

Both coins use the same technology and both devs refuse to reveal themselves.
finity

Activity: 381

View Profile
August 26, 2014, 10:34:50 PM

just checked mammothcoin's ann and people are asking for the dev to reveal himself there as well.

Both coins use the same technology and both devs refuse to reveal themselves.

Yea well, it's the quickest way to add value to the coin and attract more investors and on top of that you could easily use it for marketing so i don't see why they wouldn't.

Just the tech isn't gonna get us anywhere anyway if nobody has trust in it.
brookefinancial

Activity: 406

View Profile
August 26, 2014, 11:42:02 PM

@supercointeam Are you guys going to use the new logo to make a new marketing push with SuperSend Trustless? Your graphic designer can make sme changes but we could build around that "new start".

Also it would be nice to contact some dev for Android/iOS wallet, it's the first step for merchant acceptation and SUPER ATMs.

3D Printing and Bitcoin, that's pretty cool.
RCan06

Activity: 325
Merit: 255

View Profile
August 27, 2014, 01:49:32 AM

I agree with a lot of the above. Now is definitely not the time to coast after a big release. I think the logos should have been updated days ago, its a quick 5 minute task to update all logos so they represent the coin and at least match between this thread, and twitter, and advertisements etc.

The technology of this coin is no problem at all, but the marketing now will be the biggest factor, we need to draw people into using and trusting Supercoin, then they can see for themselves how it is.

Updated logos everywhere (including new wallet), an intriguing and informal video etc, are just a start. We have start the train rolling, and not have hours go by while this thread slips to the 5th page and beyond!!

I realize some of us may be disappointed by the price after such a release, but leaving this thread inactive for hours won't help. We need to increase the Super-community and draw people in Smiley

(Side note) There must be a way to clean up the Google search as well! Since I have told 2 people I know in person about Supercoin, and they both came to me with concern after a Google search comes up with "polonex rejecting Supercoin, and now the "Supercoin is fundamentally broken thread" I understand these threads are allowed to exist, but THEY APPEAR ON GOOGLE BEFORE(above) THIS MAIN THREAD. How many investors are going to swift through the fud before they get here, and not have some doubt in their mind.
Grgechkapitalac

Activity: 278

Back to the real world

View Profile
August 27, 2014, 02:07:03 AM
Last edit: August 27, 2014, 04:58:29 AM by Grgechkapitalac

I agree with a lot of the above. Now is definitely not the time to coast after a big release. I think the logos should have been updated days ago, its a quick 5 minute task to update all logos so they represent the coin and at least match between this thread, and twitter, and advertisements etc.

The technology of this coin is no problem at all, but the marketing now will be the biggest factor, we need to draw people into using and trusting Supercoin, then they can see for themselves how it is.

Updated logos everywhere (including new wallet), an intriguing and informal video etc, are just a start. We have start the train rolling, and not have hours go by while this thread slips to the 5th page and beyond!!

I realize some of us may be disappointed by the price after such a release, but leaving this thread inactive for hours won't help. We need to increase the Super-community and draw people in Smiley

(Side note) There must be a way to clean up the Google search as well! Since I have told 2 people I know in person about Supercoin, and they both came to me with concern after a Google search comes up with "polonex rejecting Supercoin, and now the "Supercoin is fundamentally broken thread" I understand these threads are allowed to exist, but THEY APPEAR ON GOOGLE BEFORE(above) THIS MAIN THREAD. How many investors are going to swift through the fud before they get here, and not have some doubt in their mind.

I agree.

I was silly enough to count all the people to who i recommended Supercoin personally, in real life. 47! Yes, you've read well, 47!!! 30 told me it's a scam, and showed me "proofs" ... yes, yes, it's poloniex again...10 are bitching me because I said to them to buy when it was 10k satoshis, 6 are scared because they think it's a pump'n'dump coin only, and only ONE person bought 5k super 'cause he started believing in coin. We need to do something to prove we are legit, because all shit told about this coin is SO NOT TRUE.

Who knows where the cold wind blows, maybe I'm gonna return one day.
apojii

Activity: 266

View Profile
August 27, 2014, 02:10:12 AM

agree more, there are many things to do
brookefinancial

Activity: 406

View Profile
August 27, 2014, 02:19:21 AM

Last payment on multipool was Aug. 22th, that would help motivate miners if we had faster payment!

I dont know if supercointeam is alone for management/maketing, but the team should consider hiring someone professional for marketing now that the product is ready and working very well.

Don't forget that the tech is very impressive, very fast, and the anon send are working!

3D Printing and Bitcoin, that's pretty cool.
Grgechkapitalac

Back to the real world

View Profile
August 27, 2014, 02:26:46 AM

Last payment on multipool was Aug. 22th, that would help motivate miners if we had faster payment!

I dont know if supercointeam is alone for management/maketing, but the team should consider hiring someone professional for marketing now that the product is ready and working very well.

Don't forget that the tech is very impressive, very fast, and the anon send are working!

I am not expert, but, with all this innovations, this coin should have at least 1 digit more in value, and no, i'm not overestimating it.

CryptoJohn
Legendary

View Profile
August 27, 2014, 02:27:17 AM

Glad to hear or not really glad to hear that others are getting the "super is a scam" from those they speak with about buying in.

Devs, this is the stuff that is preventing us climbing out of the basement. A quick fix would be POD. POD would wipe all of the Polo fud away because it shows your standing tall and are not afraid of backlash.

If you read all the ann I mentioned somewhere that I was in huge in the beginning and dumped, at a loss, on the Polo fud. I only even looked @ Super again because of someones suggestion and bought back in after seeing the hard work you've been putting in and the tech breakthroughs you've accomplished.

All the wishing in the world isn't going to turn back time or erase the fud. Twitter is busy talking about POD...they should be talking about how Super is so legit the coin has 5 POD's. Instead, people mock those that follow Super like we are drinking koolaid...Are we drinking the koolaid? If so, is this some sort of digital Jonestown?

At this point I'm expecting an official statement from super dev regarding the issue and not from his mouthpiece. Maybe a google hangout or skype to clear the air and then POD.
Grgechkapitalac

Back to the real world

View Profile
August 27, 2014, 02:27:37 AM

Some coins are worth 1/2 of litecoin, or more, and have literally nothing what supercoin has.

supercointeam (OP)

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 27, 2014, 04:21:15 AM

I have sent by SuperSend forty SuperCoins to my bittrex account, no problems, Anonymous Trust-less Technology works fast and safely!!
Thanks for the feedback. I suggest using SuperSend more often. It creates excitement for others as well.
supercointeam (OP)

View Profile
August 27, 2014, 04:23:16 AM

I have sent by SuperSend forty SuperCoins to my bittrex account, no problems, Anonymous Trust-less Technology works fast and safely!!

Nice to hear review of SuperSend technology, I did not tried yet so I do not know how it is work and how fast.
Because SuperCoin speed already very quick on confiming the coins.
Trustless network takes along journey otherwise it is not trustless. But again natural speed of SUPER is just awesome. People likes it.
supercointeam (OP)

View Profile
August 27, 2014, 04:25:28 AM

@supercointeam Are you guys going to use the new logo to make a new marketing push with SuperSend Trustless? Your graphic designer can make sme changes but we could build around that "new start".

Also it would be nice to contact some dev for Android/iOS wallet, it's the first step for merchant acceptation and SUPER ATMs.

I follow the case, will take some time. I still did not hear from the designer for a while.
supercointeam (OP)

View Profile
August 27, 2014, 04:36:02 AM

Some coins are worth 1/2 of litecoin, or more, and have literally nothing what supercoin has.
That's very true.
supercointeam (OP)

View Profile
August 27, 2014, 04:38:33 AM

We give you world most advanced tech crypto coin. You can proud of it. It is transparent it is fast it is easy and it is anonymous really.
This is what we did.

The rest is the market decision...

supercointeam (OP)

View Profile
August 27, 2014, 04:43:13 AM

Donation wallet (Let's promote SUPER more)
SUPER: SRevokU8RLGFN5xx9QuLKXyuDYuF5xLwGW
http://chainz.cryptoid.info/super/search.dws?q=SRevokU8RLGFN5xx9QuLKXyuDYuF5xLwGW
BTC: 19iA3xnpShggt2BdZV8nYPvogTuF9BSQBG https://blockchain.info/address/19iA3xnpShggt2BdZV8nYPvogTuF9BSQBG
Pages: « 1 ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 [85] 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 ... 209 »
  Print  

Jump to: