Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 03:22:09 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 [207] 208 209 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][SUPERCOIN] Unique Most Advanced Anonymous Trustless Multisig Technology  (Read 288800 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
brookefinancial

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 25, 2014, 04:49:18 AM

Statement from the new dev Griffith and the plans he intend to do with SUPER?

Is the old team gone and have they release all that is necessary to continue with this project?

3D Printing and Bitcoin, that's pretty cool.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
PTseller
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000

I ❤ www.LuckyB.it!

View Profile
November 25, 2014, 05:04:42 AM

Welcome New DEV

Hope this time SuperCoin will be stay clean and healthy  Grin already on big loss with this coin but hope new team work on it and bring everything on track

Waiting for good days !!
strasboug

Activity: 504

View Profile
November 25, 2014, 05:05:28 AM

I see a lot of votes for Griffith and my vote goes there too.
I would really love to see supercoindev and strasbourg agree that a dev that is willing to learn the specifics of the code and work on it is better then no dev.

We really need supercoindev on board so he can give access to github and to all other stuff.

So i really hope he will agree with the communities choice.

I am willing to help as I can. As long as new dev willing to learn, it is always positive and should be no problem. I learned this as it goes, not that difficult especially the working code is already released there.
Griffith
Legendary

Activity: 1400

View Profile
November 25, 2014, 06:49:58 AM
Last edit: November 25, 2014, 07:19:22 AM by Griffith

still here. didnt really read the last ~10 posts. more skimmed them due to lack of time.

2 things that immediately came to mind.

why do you need an installer? the qt is a 1 click app. no need for an installation process imo. most coins dont have an installer. but if its reallyyyyy wanted i guess i could make one...

other thing was...

it is actually needed for the old dev to state he is leaving and name a successor, otherwise exchanges wont follow new code/github repos and wont update the wallets they run. in which case no matter what i edit the code to do that wont run it. so it would be useless. ive had this problem temporarily in the past (when mintpal was still a thing) and they told me they needed the old devs approval to change the repo they were following.

EDIT: btw, the reason the coin wont connect to the network if you havent run the wallet before is due to lack of coin conf file. and you need to create one manually. no need to do that anymore. i edited the code so that it automatically creates one in the right directory now for you. so that bug is eliminated.

dont know where to upload it as of right now though. i can create my own repo on my git. but before i do that i want to see if the dev is willing to hand off the coin to pass succession to my git. otherwise further developement is pointless if the exchanges wont follow me (described why earlier in the post)

but besides that, yeah we can take over for devving, if there is anything else that i need(that i can get), if someone could PM me or send me that would be great
lobo13hf

Activity: 2268
Merit: 507

View Profile
November 25, 2014, 08:07:14 AM

still here. didnt really read the last ~10 posts. more skimmed them due to lack of time.

why do you need an installer? the qt is a 1 click app. no need for an installation process imo. most coins dont have an installer. but if its reallyyyyy wanted i guess i could make one...

other thing was...

it is actually needed for the old dev to state he is leaving and name a successor, otherwise exchanges wont follow new code/github repos and wont update the wallets they run. in which case no matter what i edit the code to do that wont run it. so it would be useless. ive had this problem temporarily in the past (when mintpal was still a thing) and they told me they needed the old devs approval to change the repo they were following.

EDIT: btw, the reason the coin wont connect to the network if you havent run the wallet before is due to lack of coin conf file. and you need to create one manually. no need to do that anymore. i edited the code so that it automatically creates one in the right directory now for you. so that bug is eliminated.

dont know where to upload it as of right now though. i can create my own repo on my git. but before i do that i want to see if the dev is willing to hand off the coin to pass succession to my git. otherwise further developement is pointless if the exchanges wont follow me (described why earlier in the post)

but besides that, yeah we can take over for devving, if there is anything else that i need(that i can get), if someone could PM me or send me that would be great

+1 and hopefully the old devs hand off the info the is needed ...

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
kopam

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 25, 2014, 09:49:40 AM

Griffith is still here and still willing to take over with his team.
Strasbourg willing to help when needed.

What else do we need ? Really ?

Everyone just leave a message to supercoindev here and anywhere you can.

Mine is :

Supercoindev, thank you for all your hard work and thank your for releasing the code.
Right now we have Griffith willing to take over and Strasbourg willing to help.
Please name them in the main thread as the new developers of the coin!
We need that so all exchanges accept that and the coin can finally take off.

▐▒▄
          ▄▄▌   ▐▒██▒▒▄
       ▄▒███▌     ▀▒███▒▒▄
   ░▒▒██▒▒██▌  ▄▒▄▄   ▀▒███▒▄
   ▐██▒  ▐██▒▒██████▒▄▄   ▐███
   ▐██▌  ▐███▒▀   ▀▀▒██▒   ███
   ▐██▌  ▐██▌       ███   ███
   ▐██▌  ▐██▌       ███   ███
   ▐██▌  ▐██▒▒▄   ▄▄▒███   ███
   ▐██▌   ▀▒███▒▒██▒▀▀   ▐███
   ▐▒███▒▄▄   ▀▒▒▀   ▄▒████▒
       ▀▒███▒▄      ████▒▀
          ▀▀▒███▒   █▀
              ▀▒█
BEXAM
███  █
    █
███  █
    █
███  █
    █
███  █

█  ███
█   
█  ███
█   
█  ███
█   
█  ███

▄████▄
                       ▄▄█████▀▀███
                   ▄▄████▀▀    ███
             ▄▄▄████▀▀   ▄▄   ▐██
         ▄▄█████▀      ▄█▀   ██▌
    ▄▄████▀▀▀      ▄███▀     ██▌
   ████▀       ▄▄████▀      ▐██
    ██████▄▄  ▄█████▀        ██▌
         ▀████████          ▐██
           ▀████▌           ███
            ▀███  ▄██▄▄    ▐██▀
             ███▄███▀███▄   ███
             ▀███▀▀   ▀▀███▄██▌
                         ▀▀█▀▀

▄▄▄██▄▄▄   ▄
    ██▄           ▄████████████▀
    █████▄▄      ▐█████████████▀
     █████████▄▄▄▄▐████████████▌
    █▄█████████████████████████▌
    ▀██████████████████████████
      ▀███████████████████████
      ▐██████████████████████
        ▀██████████████████▀
          ▄▄█████████████▀
    ▀████████████████▀▀
         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄██████████████████████████▄
   ████████████████████████████
   ████████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀██████
   ███████████████      ██████
   ██████████████▌   ▐█████████
   ████████████▀▀    ▀▀▀██████
   ████████████         ██████
   ████████████████████████████
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█  ███
█   
█  ███
█   
█  ███
█   
█  ███

███  █
    █
███  █
    █
███  █
    █
███  █
fuze0000

Enjoying the ups & downs of Cryptocurrency!

View Profile
November 25, 2014, 01:51:58 PM

other thing was...

+1 and hopefully the old devs hand off the info the is needed ...

I will be picking up some supercoin this weekend!
youngmike

Activity: 252

View Profile
November 25, 2014, 08:57:36 PM

Is it true that super coin and mammoth coin dev is same?? Smiley Huh
Griffith
Legendary

Activity: 1400

View Profile
November 25, 2014, 09:12:29 PM

maybe, it could be. the only way to really know is when the person admits it. some devs have multiple coins and it is well known. other "devs" make a lot of clones to make quick money
BootstrapCoinDev

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 25, 2014, 09:25:43 PM

Seems like this community takeover because of that.
CoinProfits

Activity: 44
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 25, 2014, 10:05:01 PM

Seems like this community takeover because of that.

You need hashrate for that..New seeds.
mdtspain
Legendary

Activity: 1076
Merit: 1003

View Profile
November 25, 2014, 10:40:09 PM

I am 100% sure of that. Have a look at this http://www.mammothcoin.org/SuperSend_Trustless.pdf This is from the mammoth thread,https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=635751.0 , Anonymity Tech White-Paper....does it look formiliar?
pgb

Activity: 212

View Profile
November 25, 2014, 11:52:03 PM

Of course I will also donate as well!

Same here! Glad to see Griffith back and still willing to take over.

NEM : TAFTFJ-JJ4XTW-FNYZU7-HZR2Y2-RXIKEW-QIOWFJ-WM4N
fuze0000

View Profile
November 25, 2014, 11:58:19 PM

To be fair supercoin and mammothcoin both admitted to be working together already.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=618552.msg7823606#msg7823606

For those who do not want to click on the above link to the original supercoin thread.  There is valuable information other original thread to understand the mindset of supercoindev and supercointeam.  P.S. that thread wasn't moderated.

"
supercoindev

Activity: 59

Trust: 0: -0 / +0(0)
Ignore

Re: [ANN][SUPERCOIN] Anonymous Wallet Live in V2.1.2 PoS Superblocks SUPER FAST TX!
July 13, 2014, 12:32:03 PM

Reply with quote  #7546
Hello, I want to give an update on our progress of phase-2 anonymous wallet. This work is a joint effort between
SuperCoin and MammothCoin dev teams.

Phase-2 of the anonymous wallet is to provide a trustless system, and a truely de-centralized p2p coinjoin system. Again the characteristics of the trustless system are:
-   Each party will do the best they can by gaining (e.g. coins).
-   Whenever possible, they will cheat to gain advantages.
-   They will not sacrifice their own benefits to do damages (e.g. cheat).
-   They will do damages even they don’t gain anything (make others lose, but they themselves will not lose, they may not gain either).

In phase-2, the sender of the coin will pick randomly any qualified peers as mixer and guarantor, to send the coins anonymously. This is a truely de-centralized p2p coinjoin system, which has no central authority at all in whatever format. Any qualified peers (eg holding enough coins in his wallet) can become the middle points of the transfer (of course if he wants, he can turn off the "service" from the config file).

This system is much more complex than the phase-1 mixer solution we already completed. It involves intensive usage of multisig addresses and transactions, with mini-escrows established so to constrian various parties involved and guarantee the smooth transfers of the fund.

I am glad to report that we've made significant progress on the phase-2 work.

First, we have defined a complex scheme that coordinate the anonymous send, and it guarantees that all different parties involved will behave correctly, because otherwise they will lose their own coins (mini-escrows in effect).

Second, we have fixed some significant bugs in the code that prevent some multisig features from working correctly. As some of you probably know, the Bitcoin codebase created the multisig system and it has some intensive testing there and many bugs fixed. Bitcoin uses protocol version of 700xx. All the PoW/PoS codebase, however, follows the NovaCoin codebase, which is currently at protocol codebase 60015. The multisig system is unfortunately not working in the 600xx codebase. And porting the whole 700xx to PoW/PoS is a siginicant of change, involves many complete code rewrites. We have successfully fixed the multisig address and transaction system in codebase 600xx without porting the whole new code over. This way it guaratees the smooth development/enhancement of SuperCoin and MammothCoin.

Now all basic building blocks especially the multisig addresses and transactions work great, we are in the process of implementing the whole phase-2 scheme. We can not reveal the details now, but we will publish whitepapers gradually on this and we will provide weekly updates to the community on our progress.

As you understand, devs all have their daily jobs and we are focusing on this whenever we have spare time. Our track record to deliver phase-1 is excellent. Our SuperSend mixer coinjoin solution is one of the best: intuitive, simple to use, fast and very reliable. This team knows exactly what it's doing and we are a very capable team, knowing all the details of the coin codebase, and is able to deliver as promised. So please understand that while we will do our best to communicate with community our progress, we can not be in the thread every day, and we need to focus to accomplish our implementation, there are a lot of work as you could imagine. Post your questions if any, we will try to answer as much as possible.

Supersend will be the best anonymous send, we have no doubt about it. SuperCoin and MammothCoin will become the best X11 and X13 coins. As we have the best devs, best technologies and best community here!?
gnarl

Activity: 105
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 26, 2014, 12:04:07 AM

other thing was...

So the answer to a Test Run of your development skills, is: Why?
"Why does it need an installer" is not really what I would expect from someone that is serious about delivering a marketable product.
We are all trying to determine if giving you control of the code is a good idea, this test build seems like a pretty simple way to do that.

I proposed the Fix the Wallet test run to determine:
If you can.
If you can support all the OS's required.
If you can resist 'on the fly' or unannounced changes.
If you will beta test thoroughly.
If you will release it securely.
How you work with the community and/or people involved.

This would also finally produce something that regular people can install, making it worth recommending and advertising...

You mentioned that you "already fixed it". Ok great, then the hard part is done!
     Open source - Stated it would be posted in github.
     Installs without manual user steps. - Fix ready
     Includes updated supercoin.conf. - Fix ready

Steps To go:
     Update logo (Red one, to match what websites were told to use)
     Update version and changelog.
     Nothing fancy, and no other changes to code.
     Tested and reviewed before full release. (allows for community beta test and marketing prep)
     Compiled builds released by you with sha256 hash.

What do you think of the steps listed? Are they all necessary? Are any missing?
How long do you think it would take to complete this test build for win\linux\mac?
How would you beta test this build? and for how long?
(Knowing these answers would allow the community to schedule marketing and media stuff.)

These would all be great things to know before the keys to everything get handed over. Thanks for any clarification you can provide.
Hope we can give you some super for your time and effort.
mdtspain
Legendary

Activity: 1076
Merit: 1003

View Profile
November 26, 2014, 08:45:01 AM

other thing was...

So the answer to a Test Run of your development skills, is: Why?
"Why does it need an installer" is not really what I would expect from someone that is serious about delivering a marketable product.
We are all trying to determine if giving you control of the code is a good idea, this test build seems like a pretty simple way to do that.

I proposed the Fix the Wallet test run to determine:
If you can.
If you can support all the OS's required.
If you can resist 'on the fly' or unannounced changes.
If you will beta test thoroughly.
If you will release it securely.
How you work with the community and/or people involved.

This would also finally produce something that regular people can install, making it worth recommending and advertising...

You mentioned that you "already fixed it". Ok great, then the hard part is done!
     Open source - Stated it would be posted in github.
     Installs without manual user steps. - Fix ready
     Includes updated supercoin.conf. - Fix ready

Steps To go:
     Update logo (Red one, to match what websites were told to use)
     Update version and changelog.
     Nothing fancy, and no other changes to code.
     Tested and reviewed before full release. (allows for community beta test and marketing prep)
     Compiled builds released by you with sha256 hash.

What do you think of the steps listed? Are they all necessary? Are any missing?
How long do you think it would take to complete this test build for win\linux\mac?
How would you beta test this build? and for how long?
(Knowing these answers would allow the community to schedule marketing and media stuff.)

These would all be great things to know before the keys to everything get handed over. Thanks for any clarification you can provide.
Hope we can give you some super for your time and effort.

We can update all these minor things in 1 day. As I see it by now, there has never been a Mac wallet, nor a linux wallet from the SuperDev....
But we have it ready ( I am using the mac wallet ).

For updating the logo...where is the Logo, who has the original files?...All the changes you propose and the steps to go can be done in 1 day.

Now...we will keep the source from Supercoin open source, however if we are going to add in wallet trading, multiple coin support and other exclusive developments to Supercoin, then those developments WILL stay closed source.

No coin has benefits if ALL the source code is open source. Closed source will give value to a coin as it will be unique. So I think we will do the following, we will make 2 wallets for every operating system. 1 with special futures and 1 without them.

The open source wallets (without special futures) will be for the persons that have doubts in us (Griffith and Me), the source code from these wallets will be available on the Github for copy cats and scam developers, because a normal user (that needs an installer) can not read that code AND is not interested in that code.

The Supercoin wallets with exclusive developments (in wallet trading, multi-coin support, etc...) will only be available pre-compiled. The Source code from these wallets will be on a closed section from the Github.

If you want to know how the development of in wallet trading is going then you should have a look on the MWC forum https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=752808.msg9544646#msg9544646 there you can see that the development is in the final stages and that the forum members are given the opertunity to choose which exchanges they want to be added.
jakiman
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1011

jakiman is back!

View Profile
November 26, 2014, 09:51:24 AM

We can update all these minor things in 1 day. As I see it by now, there has never been a Mac wallet, nor a linux wallet from the SuperDev....
But we have it ready ( I am using the mac wallet ).

For updating the logo...where is the Logo, who has the original files?...All the changes you propose and the steps to go can be done in 1 day.

Brookfinancial is the person who made the logo for Supercoin. It's public domain I believe.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=736705.msg8547963#msg8547963
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=736705.msg8390691#msg8390691
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=618552.msg8204853#msg8204853
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=736705.msg8566566#msg8566566
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=736705.msg8566710#msg8566710
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=736705.msg8383228#msg8383228

Now...we will keep the source from Supercoin open source, however if we are going to add in wallet trading, multiple coin support and other exclusive developments to Supercoin, then those developments WILL stay closed source.

No coin has benefits if ALL the source code is open source. Closed source will give value to a coin as it will be unique. So I think we will do the following, we will make 2 wallets for every operating system. 1 with special futures and 1 without them.

This sounds fine by me! Thank you.

ABitNut

Activity: 764

I'm a cynic, I'm a quaint

View Profile
November 26, 2014, 09:59:48 AM

Am I the only one who thinks that's ironic after all the struggling to get source published?
Fierce

Activity: 126

Fierce, The Legend

View Profile WWW
November 26, 2014, 05:19:24 PM

it is ironic but also logical

Supercoin (SUPER) The Only REAL Anonymous Coin with multi sig tech. No other altcoin can compete

http://ltcgear.com?apage=259ltcgear.com/?apage=259
fuze0000

View Profile
November 26, 2014, 05:20:59 PM

Am I the only one who thinks that's ironic after all the struggling to get source published?

It is all about evidence.  We need to the source code to prove supercoin was doing what the dev explained in the whitepaper.   The storing different cryptocurrency and evidence of the wallet being able to trade with an exchange will prove itself once you attempt a trade.
Pages: « 1 ... 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 [207] 208 209 »
  Print  

Jump to: