Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 02:44:57 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 [169] 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][SUPERCOIN] Unique Most Advanced Anonymous Trustless Multisig Technology  (Read 288804 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
lobo13hf

Activity: 2268
Merit: 507

View Profile
September 24, 2014, 03:55:08 AM

Do you want extra push for the coin as more promotions and keeping up blockexplorer of fairglue?

Use the donation wallet (Thanks)

SUPER: SRevokU8RLGFN5xx9QuLKXyuDYuF5xLwGW
http://chainz.cryptoid.info/super/search.dws?q=SRevokU8RLGFN5xx9QuLKXyuDYuF5xLwGW

Just sent 10k,keep up the good work. I'm sure that the reward of SUPER will be astronomic.
Thank you. who is next?

Thats all u got to say?  at least you should say To da Moooon everybody is complaining here , u need to keep us apdate...

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Ticked

Activity: 1526
Merit: 473

View Profile
September 24, 2014, 02:33:52 PM

Do you want extra push for the coin as more promotions and keeping up blockexplorer of fairglue?

http://chainz.cryptoid.info/super/search.dws?q=SRevokU8RLGFN5xx9QuLKXyuDYuF5xLwGW

Just sent 10k,keep up the good work. I'm sure that the reward of SUPER will be astronomic.
Thank you. who is next?

Thats all u got to say?  at least you should say To da Moooon everybody is complaining here , u need to keep us apdate...

This. C'mon team, I wish I could still believe....
RCan06

Activity: 325
Merit: 255

View Profile
September 24, 2014, 05:39:11 PM

Website: needs updating, still mentions that supercoin will host a mini-IPO,it doesn't contain the new wallets or nodes, links are broken etc (may cause confusion)
Twitter needs updating, only a few tweets a month is not going to be enough.
Thread title: needs updating, people have upgraded to new wallet weeks ago. Prime advertising space is being wasted, could mention something about Multisig, gathering interest.
Road Map: needs updating, no dates are given past Aug 25th, a month ago now. Longer this goes un-updated, the more investors will be weary
Community: needs updating, self explanatory, majority of us have no idea if anything is being progressed in the last month.

Seems to be a common theme here, but I can't quite put my finger on it...

Lets think for a second:  If you were an outside investor who read a new article on supercoin, came to this thread and saw a road map which stopped at Aug 25th, the official twitter account with 2 tweets in 2.5 weeks, a website with outdated information and broken links, and a frustrated community who has received no updates or future plans in a month. Would you jump at the opportunity to invest a substantial amount, or would you have second thoughts? These are problems that need to be addressed.
Maybe another member would be willing to take over the website and official twitter and have it more active.
studentwiskunde

Activity: 145
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 24, 2014, 05:52:24 PM

Website: needs updating, still mentions that supercoin will host a mini-IPO,it doesn't contain the new wallets or nodes, links are broken etc (may cause confusion)
Thread title: needs updating, people have upgraded to new wallet weeks ago. Prime advertising space is being wasted, could mention something about Multisig, gathering interest.
Road Map: needs updating, no dates are given past Aug 25th, a month ago now. Longer this goes un-updated, the more investors will be weary
Community: needs updating, self explanatory, majority of us have no idea if anything is being progressed in the last month.

Lets think for a second:  If you were an outside investor who read a new article on supercoin, came to this thread and saw a road map which stopped at Aug 25th, the official twitter account with 2 tweets in 2.5 weeks, a website with outdated information and broken links, and a frustrated community who has received no updates or future plans in a month. Would you jump at the opportunity to invest a substantial amount, or would you have second thoughts? These are problems that need to be addressed.
Maybe another member would be willing to take over the website and official twitter and have it more active.

@Supercointeam
See above, these are important things.

@RCan06
+1

erep

Activity: 2282
Merit: 589

View Profile
September 24, 2014, 06:12:54 PM

Thank you. who is next? I informed fairglue about this as well.

Why these days very less participation on this thread, it was very active thread.
But now rarely anyone post on this thread.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
Grgechkapitalac

Activity: 278
Merit: 250

Back to the real world

View Profile
September 24, 2014, 06:18:50 PM
Last edit: September 24, 2014, 06:31:48 PM by Grgechkapitalac

Lets think for a second:  If you were an outside investor who read a new article on supercoin, came to this thread and saw a road map which stopped at Aug 25th, the official twitter account with 2 tweets in 2.5 weeks, a website with outdated information and broken links, and a frustrated community who has received no updates or future plans in a month. Would you jump at the opportunity to invest a substantial amount, or would you have second thoughts? These are problems that need to be addressed.

@Supercointeam

@RCan06
+1

I agree. Also one of the big next things would be simplified wallet installation.

About donations, once the progress continues, I'm sure there will be much more. I will donate too.

Who knows where the cold wind blows, maybe I'm gonna return one day.
jvdp

Activity: 1148
Merit: 523

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
September 24, 2014, 07:04:17 PM

Why these days very less participation on this thread, it was very active thread.

thats because this is dead. Supercointeam only posts crap like donations or keep pushing. Supercoindev is never posting. No progress, no information, no sourcecode.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
apojii

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 25, 2014, 03:01:37 AM

we must make a new application, or that would die Angry
RCan06

View Profile
September 25, 2014, 03:05:17 AM

@Supercointeam

@RCan06
+1

I agree. Also one of the big next things would be simplified wallet installation.

About donations, once the progress continues, I'm sure there will be much more. I will donate too.

Yes, I would also donate as I have in the past. I just don't feel promotions/advertisements right now will help UNTIL the relatively simple problems I (and many members like yourself) outlined are addressed first. Adverting brings people in, but they need more reasons to stay, otherwise its a wasted effort. Now the problem is anyone who wants find the Supercoin thread will have to dig 8 pages deep, that's no good. This means people may go to the website instead, also not good if it isn't up to date like it should be.

Problems need to be fixed now before we start to aware more people of supercoin. There is a reason this thread goes many hours between posts. It's because many good community members have been unsatisfied and have stopped posting here, or at least become less involved. Advertising will bring more people here, and if these same problems persist, they too will leave eventually.

Takes 20 seconds out of a day to tweet once a day (I assume, I don't have twitter myself)
Takes maybe 30 minutes to update the website once.
10 Seconds to quickly change thread title to: [ANN][SUPERCOIN]Decentralized trustless Anon w/SUPERSEND 100% PoS (Seriously copy/paste if its a good title)
10 minutes to write a nice update post.

I don't feel its asking a whole lot, but its a step to show that progression is still happening, that's all people want to see.
fuze0000

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

Enjoying the ups & downs of Cryptocurrency!

View Profile
September 25, 2014, 03:10:19 AM

Check out @guypaddock's Tweet: https://twitter.com/guypaddock/status/514966264834686976

It looks like one Cryptocurrency experts says he understands SUPERCOIN!  HE EVEN SAYS IT IS OVERBOARD WHEN IT COMES TO BEING ANONYMOUS!!!!
BEST NEWS EVER!

RCan06

View Profile
September 25, 2014, 03:19:00 AM

Check out @guypaddock's Tweet: https://twitter.com/guypaddock/status/514966264834686976

It looks like one Cryptocurrency experts says he understands SUPERCOIN!  HE EVEN SAYS IT IS OVERBOARD WHEN IT COMES TO BEING ANONYMOUS!!!!
BEST NEWS EVER!

This is interesting forsure! As a natve English speaker that sentence can mean two things to me though:

"but I feel it goes overboard in the name of anonymity."
- Either its overboard as in it is beyond anonymous. GOOD
- Or its overboard to be CALLING itself anonymous a.k.a not anonymous. BAD

One meaning is good, one is bad. I'm not trying to take anything away from this potentially great tweet. I'm just saying lets not jump to conclusions on what he meant until we can maybe talk with him further!

If it is good news it just may be the spark developers and the community needs to get the ball rolling again.
fuze0000

View Profile
September 25, 2014, 03:36:18 AM

Agreed.  I am leaning towards the complex side of being extremely anonymous.  Well we should ask if it is a scam or not.  Keep it pain and simple.
RCan06

View Profile
September 25, 2014, 03:50:13 AM

We shall see if he reply's to PHIRECORE's tweet. But yes I would ask him to clarify if he felt Supercoin was truly anonymous or not.

It could very well be that he feels coins don't need to be so anonymous for everyday use, and that's what he means by "overboard in the name of anonymity"  It's a tricky sentence to fully understand, could definitely go both ways to me haha. Hoping for the best though!
fuze0000

View Profile
September 25, 2014, 04:19:12 AM

In the meantime we should keep retweeting @phirecore 's tweet for more attention.
Oldminer
Legendary

Activity: 1022
Merit: 1001

View Profile
September 25, 2014, 06:39:13 AM

thats because this is dead. Supercointeam only posts crap like donations or keep pushing. Supercoindev is never posting. No progress, no information, no sourcecode.

That's kinda sad. Coin had a lot of potential.

If you like my post please feel free to give me some positive rep https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=trust;u=18639
Tip me BTC: 1FBmoYijXVizfYk25CpiN8Eds9J6YiRDaX
Youghoor

Activity: 1036
Merit: 275

View Profile
September 25, 2014, 06:50:50 AM

Agreed.  I am leaning towards the complex side of being extremely anonymous.  Well we should ask if it is a scam or not.  Keep it pain and simple.

if this coin has been a scam then you should have already known.
supercointeam (OP)

Activity: 196

View Profile
September 25, 2014, 07:26:04 AM

We made a deal with fairglue about 3 months more for covering block explorer fee. So we will use 5500 super from the community donation wallet for this purpose whats left can be spend for promos & marketing.
@cryptobull advice pls thanks
supercointeam (OP)

View Profile
September 25, 2014, 07:32:25 AM

It looks like one Cryptocurrency experts says he understands SUPERCOIN!  HE EVEN SAYS IT IS OVERBOARD WHEN IT COMES TO BEING ANONYMOUS!!!!
BEST NEWS EVER!

Retweeted. I think he means with "overboard" its in different coin league. It's actually so you can't compare Supercoin with another altcoin which claim to be anonymous.

supercointeam (OP)

View Profile
September 25, 2014, 07:45:32 AM

Lets think for a second:  If you were an outside investor who read a new article on supercoin, came to this thread and saw a road map which stopped at Aug 25th, the official twitter account with 2 tweets in 2.5 weeks, a website with outdated information and broken links, and a frustrated community who has received no updates or future plans in a month. Would you jump at the opportunity to invest a substantial amount, or would you have second thoughts? These are problems that need to be addressed.
Website fixed (if more fix needed post details so i can take care)
Twitter updated (please post good news in this thread i will retweet them also)
Thread title edited
Here we have the most advanced multisig based technology i am aware of.
I suggest community to organize some more promo activities. We have donation wallet active & use-able.
jakiman
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1011

jakiman is back!

View Profile
September 25, 2014, 08:31:26 AM
Last edit: September 25, 2014, 08:46:23 AM by jakiman

I think OP needs to show the round logo at the top or at least the same as the twitter backdrop.
Also, is it me or the Qt wallet still does not use this new logo? Mine is still using the old blue logo.

Supercointeam, what's going on with the road map? Proof of RICH? Multisig wallet? Any rough ETA?
I think what this coin needs is for you to explain about the dev team, your vision & strategy nicely.

Surely the lack of trust in the dev team is causing the price to spiral downwards when the coin itself is solid technically.
SUPER is no BTC where it has had years of coding & petahashes of security. Hence why dev team is very important still.
These days, only the coins that provide its users a sense of real trust in the development team survive. Simple as that.

Logo - It needs to be resized smaller obviously.

Pages: « 1 ... 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 [169] 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 »
  Print  

Jump to: