Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 01:53:47 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 [187] 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][SUPERCOIN] Unique Most Advanced Anonymous Trustless Multisig Technology  (Read 288800 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
RCan06

Activity: 325
Merit: 255

View Profile
October 27, 2014, 07:22:12 PM

Agree with a lot of the posts. At the very least change thread title to *Looking for developer*. Something to help the cause.

As with what BrookeFinancial said, my worth in Supercoin is very little now compared to my other holdings, I've learned a lot about the crypto scene, and how to 'play the game'. I still think there is great potential behind Supercoin, and I will check back often to see if new development has taken place. It's a shame, as a community there was great excitement before the release of Phase 2. I was hoping we'd all hit the crypto jackpot, and could celebrate our earnings.

I wonder though, should we create a thread in the main Alt-coin forum at least? I mean, there are plenty of new coins created, maybe a potential Dev would see this as opposed to creating a new coin. At this point is there anything to lose? I don't care about FUD, it's basically kicking a man while he's down at this point. I guess the main problem is having the Dev hand over code.  But would we all be willing to trust a new Dev on the scene? Most already qualified devs have their own projects, so it may be a long waiting game..

Cheers all

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
fuze0000

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

Enjoying the ups & downs of Cryptocurrency!

View Profile
October 27, 2014, 07:53:06 PM

At this point I just want it to be released.  We need to review the source code to move forward. Period!!!!!!!!!
Ticked

Activity: 1526
Merit: 473

View Profile
October 27, 2014, 09:23:17 PM

Agree with a lot of the posts. At the very least change thread title to *Looking for developer*. Something to help the cause.

As with what BrookeFinancial said, my worth in Supercoin is very little now compared to my other holdings, I've learned a lot about the crypto scene, and how to 'play the game'. I still think there is great potential behind Supercoin, and I will check back often to see if new development has taken place. It's a shame, as a community there was great excitement before the release of Phase 2. I was hoping we'd all hit the crypto jackpot, and could celebrate our earnings.

I wonder though, should we create a thread in the main Alt-coin forum at least? I mean, there are plenty of new coins created, maybe a potential Dev would see this as opposed to creating a new coin. At this point is there anything to lose? I don't care about FUD, it's basically kicking a man while he's down at this point. I guess the main problem is having the Dev hand over code.  But would we all be willing to trust a new Dev on the scene? Most already qualified devs have their own projects, so it may be a long waiting game..

Cheers all

I support this.

I'd be willing to trust a dev with a previously proven track record. Not just any ol' shmoe. Though, when this eventually goes open source, trust will be less of an issue...
pgb

Activity: 212
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 27, 2014, 10:33:06 PM

Cheers all

I support this.

I'd be willing to trust a dev with a previously proven track record. Not just any ol' shmoe. Though, when this eventually goes open source, trust will be less of an issue...

... so how are you planning to pay a dev with proven record? or you think they will come running to work for free? I'm not trying to be negative, just realistic. good luck!!

NEM : TAFTFJ-JJ4XTW-FNYZU7-HZR2Y2-RXIKEW-QIOWFJ-WM4N
LivsUA

Activity: 210

View Profile
October 28, 2014, 12:05:41 AM

Cheers all

I support this.

... so how are you planning to pay a dev with proven record? or you think they will come running to work for free? I'm not trying to be negative, just realistic. good luck!!

Good comment! My friend is now in school and he learning jav, c, c++ almost all his life. I will ask him too look at all this stuff. Maybe he can somehow help. Wink

And, yea we definetly need new thread that will be holding updated a group of people. So if somethings happens others can continue editing thread..

fuze0000

View Profile
October 28, 2014, 12:59:06 AM

Bring all help you can get!!  Go supercoin GO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
fuze0000

View Profile
October 28, 2014, 01:01:34 AM

Is there anybody else who might know somebody that can take a look at the Source code once it is released?
marseille

Activity: 938

View Profile
October 28, 2014, 04:29:26 AM

At the current situation what is the point to release the code? Release the code to other coins? release the code to imitators to create new coins with same exact features as supercoin? No thanks. I'd prefer supercoin be the only coin that does p2p anonymous transfers with multisig tech. The release of code makes only sense if there is a qualified dev willing to take over as the supercoin dev, as the original supercoin dev requested.
marseille

Activity: 938

View Profile
October 28, 2014, 04:33:19 AM

Dev/team has been notoriously bad at communication. Nothing has changed, except their intentions.  The last two times Dev made an appearance, there was an apparent need. We have that need again & FUD isn't going to help. 

We need our little twitter e-billboard to advertise our needs...

I see no reason dev need to re-appear here and post, except he is nice enough to offer the code to the community. It is not an obligation to him at all, so be nice and be appreciative.
toaster3

Activity: 136

View Profile
October 28, 2014, 04:36:14 AM

I am waiting for the code to copycat to my own coin  Cool
Prototyp

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 28, 2014, 05:51:54 AM

That will not be enough for Supercoindev. Wink

I have already offered him a full team of experienced Programmers, Designers and PR members with many years of Crypto experience. But he only accepts people who already have Coins released.
yurimir
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1044

View Profile
October 28, 2014, 07:24:55 AM
Last edit: October 28, 2014, 07:45:35 AM by yurimir

I changed the SuperCoin logo, please rate..

p.s.

apojii

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 28, 2014, 09:15:29 AM

Please dev or supercointeam online, we all wait for you Cheesy
remistevens

Activity: 630
Merit: 501

View Profile
October 28, 2014, 12:54:31 PM

I wonder though, should we create a thread in the main Alt-coin forum at least? I mean, there are plenty of new coins created, maybe a potential Dev would see this as opposed to creating a new coin. At this point is there anything to lose? I don't care about FUD, it's basically kicking a man while he's down at this point. I guess the main problem is having the Dev hand over code.  But would we all be willing to trust a new Dev on the scene? Most already qualified devs have their own projects, so it may be a long waiting game..

Cheers all

I support this.

Superdev said he would release the code quietly to the new dev, who would then have 1 week before the transfer is announced. During that week he could A)check make sure the code is legit B)once verified buy a ton of SUPER before anyone else knows whats happening. Makes it easily profitable and since the coin is already working properly, there isn't even any pressing work to be done. Review, buy, show your face, profit.

Conversely, a renowned dev wants to release a new coin and own a lot of the total supply, they can't. If they do an unfair launch, no one trusts the coin and it tanks. If they try to buy during the initial selling phase, they'll blow their money on the inflated prices that come with a new coin. If they try to "go quiet" to lower the price for buying, it hurts their reputation, which hurts the coin.

This is a unique opportunity actually. A known dev who wants to make some quick money, this is the place.

There is also no risk. If they get the code and find out its a fake, they just walk away.

Ticked

Activity: 1526
Merit: 473

View Profile
October 28, 2014, 01:29:02 PM

I wonder though, should we create a thread in the main Alt-coin forum at least? I mean, there are plenty of new coins created, maybe a potential Dev would see this as opposed to creating a new coin. At this point is there anything to lose? I don't care about FUD, it's basically kicking a man while he's down at this point. I guess the main problem is having the Dev hand over code.  But would we all be willing to trust a new Dev on the scene? Most already qualified devs have their own projects, so it may be a long waiting game..

Cheers all

I support this.

Superdev said he would release the code quietly to the new dev, who would then have 1 week before the transfer is announced. During that week he could A)check make sure the code is legit B)once verified buy a ton of SUPER before anyone else knows whats happening. Makes it easily profitable and since the coin is already working properly, there isn't even any pressing work to be done. Review, buy, show your face, profit.

Conversely, a renowned dev wants to release a new coin and own a lot of the total supply, they can't. If they do an unfair launch, no one trusts the coin and it tanks. If they try to buy during the initial selling phase, they'll blow their money on the inflated prices that come with a new coin. If they try to "go quiet" to lower the price for buying, it hurts their reputation, which hurts the coin.

This is a unique opportunity actually. A known dev who wants to make some quick money, this is the place.

There is also no risk. If they get the code and find out its a fake, they just walk away.

+1000 Remi.

On top of that, perhaps the community could make a fund for payment to the new Dev. Please weigh in if you are behind this idea...

If the fund builds well, which shouldn't be too hard, it could make the job role more alluring. Right now, if the top 100 addresses donated 1% of their holdings, that'd net a little over 150k Super, placing the address in the top 30 on the Rich list.  That's not an insignificant amount of super. The price of the coin is super cheap right now, new dev could easily stock up as well. At our previous high of 15880 sat, that bag is about 24btc. Pretty safe pay off for a competent dev as a more focused team would clearly take this coin to a new ATH.  This market is primed for blast off, it just needs a little ignition.  Though the coin is low, the dumps haven't been unreasonable. They've slowed now.  Addresses holding a lot of coins do not appear to be liquidating, a good team could take this coin very far, I wish I had the expertise to do so frankly.

I have already offered him a full team of experienced Programmers, Designers and PR members with many years of Crypto experience. But he only accepts people who already have Coins released.

That is upsetting to hear. I've sent messages to both dev & team with no response as well. It's frustrating for sure.   A thought; perhaps could be to name these members and see if the community will get behind the prospective crew or not.  That may make a difference. May not. But if they are what you say they are, they're worthwhile to look at.

At the current situation what is the point to release the code? Release the code to other coins? release the code to imitators to create new coins with same exact features as supercoin? No thanks. I'd prefer supercoin be the only coin that does p2p anonymous transfers with multisig tech. The release of code makes only sense if there is a qualified dev willing to take over as the supercoin dev, as the original supercoin dev requested.

I agree with you. This is why I believe dev should send a tweet from the official handle as it has greatest impact & visibility as the community is having a hard time gaining traction in search.   

fuze0000

View Profile
October 28, 2014, 02:50:24 PM

I agree the coin source code should only be released when we find a qualified DEV!   Unfortunately we don't know what Supercoindev considers to be qualified.  If we knew the qualification that Supercointeam and SupercoinDev are looking for it would be a step in the correct direction.  Supercoindev could you please tells us in a clear and concise manner that qualifications that you are looking for in a DEV so we can have the Source code released.  You said by the end of the month and it is 10/28/2014.  If you could post a tweet on twitter and on the bitcointalk forum would be a tremendous help to the Supercoin Community.  Thanks again for your effort.
Fierce

Activity: 126

Fierce, The Legend

View Profile WWW
October 28, 2014, 03:44:21 PM

Cheers all

I support this.

+1000 Remi.

On top of that, perhaps the community could make a fund for payment to the new Dev. Please weigh in if you are behind this idea...

If the fund builds well, which shouldn't be too hard, it could make the job role more alluring. Right now, if the top 100 addresses donated 1% of their holdings, that'd net a little over 150k Super, placing the address in the top 30 on the Rich list.  That's not an insignificant amount of super. The price of the coin is super cheap right now, new dev could easily stock up as well. At our previous high of 15880 sat, that bag is about 24btc. Pretty safe pay off for a competent dev as a more focused team would clearly take this coin to a new ATH.  This market is primed for blast off, it just needs a little ignition.  Though the coin is low, the dumps haven't been unreasonable. They've slowed now.  Addresses holding a lot of coins do not appear to be liquidating, a good team could take this coin very far, I wish I had the expertise to do so frankly.

That is upsetting to hear. I've sent messages to both dev & team with no response as well. It's frustrating for sure.   A thought; perhaps could be to name these members and see if the community will get behind the prospective crew or not.  That may make a difference. May not. But if they are what you say they are, they're worthwhile to look at.

I agree with you. This is why I believe dev should send a tweet from the official handle as it has greatest impact & visibility as the community is having a hard time gaining traction in search.  

I'm willing to commit 5% of my SUPER to a new dev. I do want to see the coin succeed. Not only from an investor perspective, but I truly believe the coin is a superior technology and has all of the qualities to be the number 1 anon coin in the world. (I am in the top 30 list, I'm hoping others will be willing to commit do doing the same)

Supercoin (SUPER) The Only REAL Anonymous Coin with multi sig tech. No other altcoin can compete

http://ltcgear.com?apage=259ltcgear.com/?apage=259
fuze0000

View Profile
October 28, 2014, 07:01:21 PM

Yeah I do see $1.00 USD per Supercoin if the tech is really anonymous within the next few months.  Darkcoin, XC, Monero, Bitcoindark, etc reached over $1.00 USD for each coin but dropped once investors realized that they weren't completely anonymous.  A completely anonymous coin that is open sourced will be worth as much as bitcoin if can be adopted by Merchants, Silkroad like websites and other Dark Web TOR websites.  Remember the USD is the most used currency for crime around the world period!  People trust what works and has value.  Just because criminals used the US Dollar for illegal activities doesn't the stop the rest of the world from accepting and utilizing the US Dollar to pay their rent, phone bills, at grocery stores, to buy bitcoins, pay childcare, to buy homes, cars or any other forms of property.  Cash rules everything around us!   Anonymous Transactions will be cash for the digit world!  No emails, physical address, Government issued ID or IP address is collected. It is not about what the individual does with the cash/cryptocurrency that matters but the fact that there are individuals using the CASH/Cryptocurrency.  If NAV can become completely anonymous the mainstream media would do all the marketing for us.  Just like when the Mainstream Media started advertising Bitcoin by attacking it for being used as a currency on the Silkroad website.  No new is bad.  Bad news is still news.  Don't expect 100% of the world's population to accept Supercoin because the World's population has never agreed on anything.  For example, who is the most attractive women/man in the world?   There will be thousands of different responses.  All we need is a decent size majority of the cryptocurrency community to agree that Supercoin is anonymous when that time comes!  So hopefully the Supercoin team delivers on the anonymous technology after they release the source code or this will fail like the other so called anonymous cryptocurrencies.
Fierce

Activity: 126

Fierce, The Legend

View Profile WWW
October 28, 2014, 07:23:36 PM

If supercoin is the only true anon coin, and could easily be valued above darkcoin, do you think the dev team is ditching it because the code isn't legit? Are we really supposed to buy the "I'm too busy for this coin, even though it is legit" excuse. That is what concerns me...

Supercoin (SUPER) The Only REAL Anonymous Coin with multi sig tech. No other altcoin can compete

http://ltcgear.com?apage=259ltcgear.com/?apage=259
fuze0000

View Profile
October 28, 2014, 08:02:31 PM

That is a highly plausible scenario!  Another plausible scenario is that the Supercoindev wants us to do everything and keep the source code to themselves.  The idea of not releasing the source code but expecting the world to adopt supercoin is ridiculous! 
Pages: « 1 ... 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 [187] 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 »
  Print  

Jump to: