Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 04:30:08 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 [202] 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][SUPERCOIN] Unique Most Advanced Anonymous Trustless Multisig Technology  (Read 288811 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
anotherlateminer
Legendary

Activity: 1413
Merit: 1003

Bagholder. Hodling shit since 2014

View Profile
November 21, 2014, 10:48:20 PM

I stand for Griffith. His team is established, they also have their own developments, which can be applied to Supercoin and will help to reach new highs. "Anon" or "mixer" - this question is not so important now.
fastrabbit

Activity: 216
Merit: 16

View Profile
November 21, 2014, 11:36:09 PM

https://twitter.com/anonymouscoin/status/535883289866014720

"@tradesace I don't have time to browse the code, but let me know if there is any design documentation for the "anonymous multisig"

Is there a design documentation that we can provide him?

you can show him this SuperSend trace.

EXAMPLE 1: BLOCK 798861

send wallet: https://chainz.cryptoid.info/super/address.dws?SPrq8J6vRpy5QZz3AE1TxUiYvfeto3AhqY.htm
SUPERSEND transaction block:  https://chainz.cryptoid.info/super/block.dws?798861.htm
reciever: https://chainz.cryptoid.info/super/address.dws?Sh6BvAWyrMfL8W6wNZG3qx9pfZ8KRwnmpc.htm

"Ghost" wallets to make it "harder" to follow. these are given away by not actually having a valid wallet generated super address. YES the address is a valid address. but it starts with a letter not S like all the other super addresses
1: CNCWvH4Bknr87a4PgDTRDasSxH4LnzX3iu

so whats the pattern? :
in a super block the "Ghost" wallet will have multiple outputs, and identical inputs. as you can see in example 1. it send out 66, 66, and 132 super coins. and then gets them right back...
-so whats the significance?

nothing. all it does is tell you in the amount that is shown twice, how much was sent in the SuperSend.

-ok so you still dont know where its coming from?

ah, but yes you do. if you look in the outputs (the people getting coins) you will see two additional transactions for that identical amount (66). that means one of those is the sender, and one is the receiver. how to tell the difference is click there wallet and check which one got half of what they sent back.

-so this was a one time conicidence, that doesnt prove anything.

EXMAPLE 2: BLOCK 798908

send wallet: same
SUPERSEND transaction block:  https://chainz.cryptoid.info/super/block.dws?798908.htm
reciever: same

"Ghost" wallets to make it "harder" to follow. these are given away by not actually having a valid wallet generated super address. YES the address is a valid address. but it starts with a letter not S like all the other super addresses

same pattern. but as you can see this time, the amount is 50. not 66. again 1 wallet sending to itself X amount twice and Y amount once. and on the other side, 4 transactions with X amount. one is the sender, one is reciever. click on the wallet to see which one got half a transaction back and thats the sender.

any questions on why i call this a mixer and not anon?

i would like to appologize. my initial sense of what it was doing was wrong. i traced the code wrong and got stuck in a loop i thought it went through but didnt actually send it through, testing it on the actual BE i found my mistake in what i wrote down on my notes paper from when i went over the code.

Before making stupid comments like this, do you understand anything about multisig and why it is used? You don't seem to understand anything there. Did you read at all the whitepapers??

I really feel sad that there are people so stupid like this, yet pretending to be an expert and comment on code. Man, go home and learn, before making these comments. Ignorant is fearless - how correct the old Chinese proverb is!

Let me briefly give every people a summary why supercoin use multisig and what is the purpose of those transactions in the "ghost" wallet or multisig wallet. It is difficult to learn these, just go over the whitepaper, supercoindev did a great job to write these in a very clear and concise way.

First you have 4 parties:
- sender
- mixer
- guarantor
- receiver

these are 4 different nodes in the network, where mixer/guarantor are randomly selected from all the nodes satisfying minimum requirements. The problem is that if sender sends to mixer, and then mixer send to receiver with different address, the anon seems satisfied, but the sender and mixer can cheat, especially when mixer can receive the coins first then don't send to receiver, or mixer send to receiver first then sender refuses to send to mixer. To solve this problem, multisig tech is used.

Multisig allows user to create a wallet based on any number of keys, and specify the "unlock" conditions. In supercoin's case, a 2-of-3 multisig wallet is used, meaning that the wallet is created with 3 public keys from 3 different addresses, and it requires 2 signatures with corresponding private keys to unlock the wallet (that is to send out the coins). So with this, no one can cheat as otherwise the cheater could lose more coins.

Now this is the process implemented by the supercoin:
Sender finds randomly 2 nodes, acting as mixer and guarantor. When all parties agree to do the transaction (mixer/guarantor will get commissions), each send their address public key to other parties (they keep their own private key of course). A 2-of-3 multisig wallet address is created. Then sender deposits 2x amount to be sent to the wallet, and mixer/guarantor each deposit amount of send to the wallet. Why they do this? this is the guarantee coins, so no party will cheat. Now once all deposited and verified, mixer will send to receiver the amount needed, he will post the transaction so the 2 other parties can verify. At the same time, he will create the tx for returning all coins and send the amount to his address, and he will sign the tx with his private key. Sender will verify the tx to receiver, once verified, he then sign the tx mixer sent, and all money returned and mixer receives his sent amount + commision. Other 2 gets warantee money back. Transaction completed.

If anyone tries to cheat, the false transaction will not be verified by the other two parties, and because of 2-of-3, they can take the guarantee money from the cheater, and return their own money.

This is a well thought and clever designed scheme. It is not for silly people like the pretended experts here. It is for real expert and competent dev. I can understand why supercoindev had problem finding competent devs to take over. The altcoin space has so many fake experts and they are so stupid.

Learn and not pretend!
fastrabbit

View Profile
November 21, 2014, 11:37:51 PM

I really see no need a "dev" with no knowledge on this to "take over". Forget it, better let more comptent people like strasboug to take over, if he has time of course. Strasboug seems to understand details.

so whats the pattern? :
in a super block the "Ghost" wallet will have multiple outputs, and identical inputs. as you can see in example 1. it send out 66, 66, and 132 super coins. and then gets them right back...

nothing. all it does is tell you in the amount that is shown twice, how much was sent in the SuperSend.

Please, don't make people laugh any more, do you have any knowledge about the multisig? You seem to be surprised that the multisig address starts with "C" and not "S", did you read anything in this thread? If you never read it, check the 2nd post of this thread, it has all the details and a detailed example. BTW, do you know for BTC the multisig address starts with which letter? (hint: not "1" of course).

First you show people your understanding of "anon", now "multisig", will this end at all or you just want to continue to act like a joker?? Grin
Griffith
Legendary

Activity: 1400
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 21, 2014, 11:54:24 PM

Before making stupid comments like this, do you understand anything about multisig and why it is used? You don't seem to understand anything there. Did you read at all the whitepapers??

I really feel sad that there are people so stupid like this, yet pretending to be an expert and comment on code. Man, go home and learn, before making these comments. Ignorant is fearless - how correct the old Chinese proverb is!

Let me briefly give every people a summary why supercoin use multisig and what is the purpose of those transactions in the "ghost" wallet or multisig wallet. It is difficult to learn these, just go over the whitepaper, supercoindev did a great job to write these in a very clear and concise way.

First you have 4 parties:
- sender
- mixer
- guarantor
- receiver

these are 4 different nodes in the network, where mixer/guarantor are randomly selected from all the nodes satisfying minimum requirements. The problem is that if sender sends to mixer, and then mixer send to receiver with different address, the anon seems satisfied, but the sender and mixer can cheat, especially when mixer can receive the coins first then don't send to receiver, or mixer send to receiver first then sender refuses to send to mixer. To solve this problem, multisig tech is used.

Multisig allows user to create a wallet based on any number of keys, and specify the "unlock" conditions. In supercoin's case, a 2-of-3 multisig wallet is used, meaning that the wallet is created with 3 public keys from 3 different addresses, and it requires 2 signatures with corresponding private keys to unlock the wallet (that is to send out the coins). So with this, no one can cheat as otherwise the cheater could lose more coins.

Now this is the process implemented by the supercoin:
Sender finds randomly 2 nodes, acting as mixer and guarantor. When all parties agree to do the transaction (mixer/guarantor will get commissions), each send their address public key to other parties (they keep their own private key of course). A 2-of-3 multisig wallet address is created. Then sender deposits 2x amount to be sent to the wallet, and mixer/guarantor each deposit amount of send to the wallet. Why they do this? this is the guarantee coins, so no party will cheat. Now once all deposited and verified, mixer will send to receiver the amount needed, he will post the transaction so the 2 other parties can verify. At the same time, he will create the tx for returning all coins and send the amount to his address, and he will sign the tx with his private key. Sender will verify the tx to receiver, once verified, he then sign the tx mixer sent, and all money returned and mixer receives his sent amount + commision. Other 2 gets warantee money back. Transaction completed.

If anyone tries to cheat, the false transaction will not be verified by the other two parties, and because of 2-of-3, they can take the guarantee money from the cheater, and return their own money.

This is a well thought and clever designed scheme. It is not for silly people like the pretended experts here. It is for real expert and competent dev. I can understand why supercoindev had problem finding competent devs to take over. The altcoin space has so many fake experts and they are so stupid.

Learn and not pretend!

yes im fully aware that it is MIXING. my point is it inst doing anon. all of the addresses INCLUDING the original sender are shown in the transaction and can be identified with the method i stated. i didnt say it wasnt mixing,. in fact you repeated in more words what i was explaining was happening yet forgot to mention the part that by looking at the blocks you can tell who sent what to the mixer and where the mixer sent it. completely destroying the "anon". it isnt anon if i can see who sent it to the mixer and where the mixer sent it all in the same block.

to find the source of the original super send, all i have to do is see which address in the block the mixer sends coins to and then check thier wallet to see if it is a refund = 1/2 of the transaction directly before it

you literally said nothing in your post. i wasnt saying it wasnt mixing. it IS mixing, thats my whole point. but it is mixing in a way where it is easy to see where everything came from.

Please, don't make people laugh any more, do you have any knowledge about the multisig? You seem to be surprised that the multisig address starts with "C" and not "S", did you read anything in this thread? If you never read it, check the 2nd post of this thread, it has all the details and a detailed example. BTW, do you know for BTC the multisig address starts with which letter? (hint: not "1" of course).

First you show people your understanding of "anon", now "multisig", will this end at all or you just want to continue to act like a joker?? Grin

the fact that the address started with a C was an example because in my example it did start with a C and i was trying to point out which address i was refering to. if i said mixer address and didnt point out which address it was people would have had a harder time following what i was saying. it doesnt matter what the mixer address is, the only point was to see how much the transaction was for. the address itself is not important. i fully understand what it is doing and i explained, if you actually read the post, how to find the full superSend transaction sender and revciever in the same block.
fastrabbit

View Profile
November 22, 2014, 12:05:50 AM

There are 2 new and unrelated things in the supercoin: anon and cheat-pevention. The multisig is for cheat prevention, it is not for anon. You mixed everything and you don't even understand what the purpose of multisig. While anon is realized by the 2 unrelated addresses from mixer (a randomly chosen node).

I don't know you and I don't want to trash anyone, but please don't pretend to be an expert here, many people understands supercoin tech much better than you here. It's ok you want to takeover, but 1st learn and understand its concept, don't get just some surface and make irresponsible and stupid comments like these. Clearly supercoindev is way ahead and it takes time to learn the concepts and algorithms that he realized.
fastrabbit

View Profile
November 22, 2014, 12:08:59 AM

And remember that this is a p2p transaction, thus the need for cheat-prevention. If you use a centralized trust system, then you don't have to secure any of these, and this is why most other coins claimed to be anon are centralized mixing systems, which are a lot easier to be implemented. Actually Supercoin phase 1 implemented this system too.
Griffith
Legendary

View Profile
November 22, 2014, 12:11:35 AM

There are 2 new and unrelated things in the supercoin: anon and cheat-pevention. The multisig is for cheat prevention, it is not for anon. You mixed everything and you don't even understand what the purpose of multisig. While anon is realized by the 2 unrelated addresses from mixer (a randomly chosen node).

I don't know you and I don't want to trash anyone, but please don't pretend to be an expert here, many people understands supercoin tech much better than you here. It's ok you want to takeover, but 1st learn and understand its concept, don't get just some surface and make irresponsible and stupid comments like these. Clearly supercoindev is way ahead and it takes time to learn the concepts and algorithms that he realized.

i know the multisig is so wallets who are the nodes for the transaction cant steal the coins. the multisig is fine. im agreeing wtih you 100% on that. its good. and solid and works. im saying that there IS NO ANON because both the sender address and recieving address can be easily defined in the transactions sent from the mixers. it doesnt hide them at all. they are both easily recognizeable and that is the problem. thats why i say there is no anon.
fastrabbit

View Profile
November 22, 2014, 12:23:29 AM

i know the multisig is so wallets who are the nodes for the transaction cant steal the coins. the multisig is fine. im agreeing wtih you 100% on that. its good. and solid and works. im saying that there IS NO ANON because both the sender address and recieving address can be easily defined in the transactions sent from the mixers. it doesnt hide them at all. they are both easily recognizeable and that is the problem. thats why i say there is no anon.

You are completely wrong. This is what happened: S->MS->M1, M2->R, where S=sender address, MS=Multisig address, M1, M2 are two addresses from Mixer. You have no way to relate M1 and M2, because these are two independent addresses. So from R or S, how to do trace the tx??

The ignorant is fearless: how true it is! I won't waste more time replying your posts.
Griffith
Legendary

View Profile
November 22, 2014, 12:24:58 AM

You are completely wrong. This is what happened: S->MS->M1, M2->R, where S=sender address, MS=Multisig address, M1, M2 are two addresses from Mixer. You have no way to relate M1 and M2, because these are two independent addresses. So from R or S, how to do trace the tx??

The ignorant is fearless: how true it is! I won't waste more time replying your posts.

go look at the link i posted before. the large post you quoted. i tell you how to do it in that post. i out line it and explain it. go look. the point is you dont need to trace it. all the information you need is in M2 -> R. it not only puts the address of the sender in there. but also the reciever. and marks them in a very obvious way.
fastrabbit

View Profile
November 22, 2014, 12:28:34 AM

go look at the link i posted before. the large post you quoted. i tell you how to do it in that post. i out line it and explain it. go look. the point is you dont need to trace it. all the information you need is in M2 -> R. it not only puts the address of the sender in there. but also the reciever. and marks them in a very obvious way.

?? You are in a dream? I did this many time. From M2->R where is the info of sender;'s address?? again go and read the post #2, there is a detailed example with all the data. I tested it a couple of times, see the similar thing.
Griffith
Legendary

View Profile
November 22, 2014, 12:31:47 AM

?? You are in a dream? I did this many time. From M2->R where is the info of sender;'s address?? again go and read the post #2, there is a detailed example with all the data. I tested it a couple of times, see the similar thing.

LOOK AT THE TUTORIAL I POSTED ON HOW TO DO IT. THERES STEP BY STEP IN THERE. I ALREADY EXPLAINED IT IN THAT POST. do you want me to repaste it? M2 oput lines both of ther addresses when it send to the reciever, and sends an identical amount back to the original sender and puts them right next to each other in the block. because the mutlisig takes 2x the amount of the original transactiona and requires a refund, it tells you both addresses in that M2 -> R phase block
fastrabbit

View Profile
November 22, 2014, 12:40:16 AM

LOOK AT THE TUTORIAL I POSTED ON HOW TO DO IT. THERES STEP BY STEP IN THERE. I ALREADY EXPLAINED IT IN THAT POST. do you want me to repaste it? M2 oput lines both of ther addresses when it send to the reciever, and sends an identical amount back to the original sender and puts them right next to each other in the block. because the mutlisig takes 2x the amount of the original transactiona and requires a refund, it tells you both addresses in that M2 -> R phase block

OK, with your example, this is what I get:

M1:
SUJYKR95xYk6dCA8daZVzRSNvnBPbxViCk

M2:
SUwEUFuNiJHcof9Dhk8NvE4ZDQXqwAAi76

R:
Sh6BvAWyrMfL8W6wNZG3qx9pfZ8KRwnmpc

S:
SPrq8J6vRpy5QZz3AE1TxUiYvfeto3AhqY

G:
SYL272errqj7Laim4uVy4jZAf6mjJ2z78g

I see M1<->MS, S<->MS, G<->MS, and M2->R
tell me, where M2 and S or M1 and R are related? because they are in the same block in the chain? Don't make me laugh again
Griffith
Legendary

View Profile
November 22, 2014, 12:48:57 AM

https://chainz.cryptoid.info/super/block.dws?798861.htm this is the link to the M2 -> R block.

look at the address: CNCWvH4Bknr87a4PgDTRDasSxH4LnzX3iu   

if you look at its outputs.

e9a6f7d23b...   264.6595 SUPER   
CNCWvH4Bknr87a4PgDTRDasSxH4LnzX3iu   132.66 SUPER
CNCWvH4Bknr87a4PgDTRDasSxH4LnzX3iu   66.0 SUPER

you will see that it sends those exact values back to itself. along with two additional 66.0 values, one to the R of the SuperSend. 1 to the S of the supersend.

there is an address that does this in EVERY M2 -> block of the SuperSend process. the address that sends to itself not only outlines how much was send in the super send (oulined by the transaction that is listed twice in this case 66.0) but also the two addresses that recieve that number of coins that arent this address are the S and R addresses. this is a pattern that happens in every SuperSend transaction. and thats how you identify the S and R
fastrabbit

View Profile
November 22, 2014, 01:01:43 AM

https://chainz.cryptoid.info/super/block.dws?798861.htm this is the link to the M2 -> R block.

you will see that it sends those exact values back to itself. along with two additional 66.0 values, one to the R of the SuperSend. 1 to the S of the supersend.

there is an address that does this in EVERY M2 -> block of the SuperSend process. the address that sends to itself not only outlines how much was send in the super send (oulined by the transaction that is listed twice in this case 66.0) but also the two addresses that recieve that number of coins that arent this address are the S and R addresses. this is a pattern that happens in every SuperSend transaction. and thats how you identify the S and R

Use tx amount to link the transactions?? This only shows you have no knowledge in the anon tx at all. Strasboug described this and an easy way to fix yesterday, you don't read anything else in this thread?? Please read it again.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=736705.msg9608926#msg9608926

Once you have canonical forms, then good luck to match these, especially with a relative big network. BTW, all anon coins (whether centralized or p2p) have the same thing. But this is easily fixable (many proposed ways) and it is not at all an argument that it is not anon (same stupid argument is that look in the same block to relate the unrelated transactions).

Oh well... clearly I am not here to discuss with an expert, but more doing teaching. Forget it. I won't waste my time.
Griffith
Legendary

View Profile
November 22, 2014, 01:07:07 AM

Use tx amount to link the transactions?? This only shows you have no knowledge in the anon tx at all. Strasboug described this and an easy way to fix yesterday, you don't read anything else in this thread?? Please read it again.

Oh well...

but it doesnt do that. it could. but doesnt. which is why the coin would need further developement, which is why the community wanted me here.

also thats not the only way to trace it. but that is the blatantly obvious hole in it right now.
marseille

Activity: 938
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 22, 2014, 01:08:33 AM

Once you have canonical forms, then good luck to match these, especially with a relative big network. BTW, all anon coins (whether centralized or p2p) have the same thing. But this is easily fixable (many proposed ways) and it is not at all an argument that it is not anon (same stupid argument is that look in the same block to relate the unrelated transactions).

Oh well... clearly I am not here to discuss with an expert, but more doing teaching. Forget it. I won't waste my time.

Yes fastrabbit, I am glad at least some people really understand the concepts. Too many fake experts in this domain.
Griffith
Legendary

View Profile
November 22, 2014, 01:12:14 AM

another thing you can check is that the address in the input had multiple outputs that total X amount to two addrreses (as long as X to both is identical) also outlines the R and S addresses. i can also share with you how to find it that way as well
marseille

View Profile
November 22, 2014, 01:13:06 AM

I really see no need a "dev" with no knowledge on this to "take over". Forget it, better let more comptent people like strasboug to take over, if he has time of course. Strasboug seems to understand details.

so whats the pattern? :

Clearly this guy does not understand multisig tx and its purpose...

I've been a supporter for supercoin all the time, and still hold some coins. It's sad to see the competent dev left. Whether we find a good dev or not, I hope those who understand the concepts and codes can continue improving on it, as I believe this tech first implemented by supercoindev will be the future of the altcoins.
Griffith
Legendary

View Profile
November 22, 2014, 01:13:51 AM

Yes fastrabbit, I am glad at least some people really understand the concepts. Too many fake experts in this domain.

he hasnt been saying anything correct. he was arguing a point that i already agreed with him on, then i just showed him a hole in the code that needs to be fixed. and he told me how to fix it. which i already knew shoud be done. by further developement which is why im here. i never said the current mixer couldnt be fixed to have anon. i just said at this moment it doesnt because there are problems with it.

in fact you both are agreeing with me yet arguing with me over what i am saying are just current problems with it that need to be fixed.
marseille

View Profile
November 22, 2014, 01:20:13 AM

another thing you can check is that the address in the input had multiple outputs that total X amount to two addrreses (as long as X to both is identical) also outlines the R and S addresses. i can also share with you how to find it that way as well

You don't always find the links, I can create many addresses in my wallet and provision them from an exchange, as long as I don't transfer among them (even I do, you have no idea whether they are mine or not), you can't relate them at all.

BTW, relying on some people carelessness to use one address to provision all his other address or send coins to some places combining the coins from different addresses, is both stupid and unrealistic. This is like saying that encryption is bad because someone write the key and post on his office wall, so his encrypted data was stolen, now you tell me to look at all the walls to find the encryption key and steal others encrypted data... stupid
Pages: « 1 ... 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 [202] 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 »
  Print  

Jump to: