Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 03:47:32 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 [160] 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][SUPERCOIN] Unique Most Advanced Anonymous Trustless Multisig Technology  (Read 288804 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
serpiente12

Activity: 85
Merit: 10

If you dont like something change it

View Profile
September 16, 2014, 01:12:43 AM

a 3BTC total sell wall pull is all that is required for it to be back trading over 2k. common we as a comunity drive this coin now, half of that sell wall are probably selling at a 150-400% loss annyway. let we move this coin, have faith that 1 out of 10 does the same as you and that would be enough.
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
RCan06

Activity: 325
Merit: 255

View Profile
September 16, 2014, 01:25:53 AM

a 3BTC total sell wall pull is all that is required for it to be back trading over 2k. common we as a comunity drive this coin now, half of that sell wall are probably selling at a 150-400% loss annyway. let we move this coin, have faith that 1 out of 10 does the same as you and that would be enough.

Bro, we push the coin back to 2k satoshi's and then what? Someone else sells a large chunk and pushes it back to 500sat? I'm already out a good chunk of change on this coin, and I can't see many members truly wanting to throw a couple hundred more dollars at this right now for the risk that it'll stay at 2000sat and keep climbing. I was one of the biggest advocators of Supercoin, posted many well thought out posts for weeks, trying to create ideas on how supercoin could be improved. I asked the developer many questions try and get simple answers from him. I was not the only one, MANY members here tried to communicate. I don't think a single one of my constructive posts were responded to (possibly not even read), neither were the constructive posts of many other members. This crash is a direct result of everyone's frustration, many in the community have had enough. I would honestly let the dust settle on this before I go pumping more money into Supercoin right now. I like your positive attitude though. Who knows how this will play out in the next coming weeks. Possibly Supercoin will slowly return to a higher value. Like I said, I'm not selling. I'm not buying right now either, but I'm not selling, nor do I have any sell orders.
tokyoghetto
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 16, 2014, 01:49:46 AM

this sucks.
Ense04

Activity: 145
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 16, 2014, 01:55:27 AM

Moronic
Kuriso

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 16, 2014, 01:59:05 AM

So what does the community want?

Devs delivered what they said they would and no one is happy with it.  Delivery is never enough.  Crypto traders will never be happy.  They will always want something more.  Then they will hope it will bring a good pump so they can dump.  Look at all the coins that deliver on the promises and then get dumped to shit.  Super is no different. That's where it is now.  Devs delivered, there was a decent pre-pump and a weak pump upon release and now yall are dumping. 

You think PoD will turn price around?
Will a code review be enough?
Do you think going open source will be enough?
Do you think new community leaders will be enough?
Should they spend $5k, $10k, $20k, or more on hiring a marketing firm?

Naw, nothing above will change a damn thing for the long term.  You know why?  Because you freaking people will never be happy with that.  You will always want more.  Once the next reason to pump and dump fades you will look for something else to whine about. 

You fight among yourselves and argue about what you think devs should be doing.  You send a horrible message to future investors and weak handed investors.  Devs can only do so much.  A devs job is to develop the freaking coin.  You need the community to work together for marketing and promotions, new ideas, growth, and support.  At the end of the day, the community needs to be strong enough to support the coin or it all falls to shit.  The Super community is falling apart and so is everything else. 

You've got two choices, either pull the community together and grow or dump the damn thing and gtfo.
Ense04

Activity: 145

View Profile
September 16, 2014, 02:06:54 AM

Devs delivered what they said they would and no one is happy with it.  Delivery is never enough.  Crypto traders will never be happy.  They will always want something more.  Then they will hope it will bring a good pump so they can dump.  Look at all the coins that deliver on the promises and then get dumped to shit.  Super is no different. That's where it is now.  Devs delivered, there was a decent pre-pump and a weak pump upon release and now yall are dumping. 

Naw, nothing above will change a damn thing for the long term.  You know why?  Because you freaking people will never be happy with that.  You will always want more.  Once the next reason to pump and dump fades you will look for something else to whine about. 

You fight among yourselves and argue about what you think devs should be doing.  You send a horrible message to future investors and weak handed investors.  Devs can only do so much.  A devs job is to develop the freaking coin.  You need the community to work together for marketing and promotions, new ideas, growth, and support.  At the end of the day, the community needs to be strong enough to support the coin or it all falls to shit.  The Super community is falling apart and so is everything else. 

You've got two choices, either pull the community together and grow or dump the damn thing and gtfo.

Completely agree. Over the past week i've watched the community whine and complain like children because of the stupid PoD. WGAF??? Hopefully this dump will attract others with common sense and patience.
nomad13666
Legendary

Activity: 854

View Profile
September 16, 2014, 02:11:36 AM

Completely agree. Over the past week i've watched the community whine and complain like children because of the stupid PoD. WGAF??? Hopefully this dump will attract others with common sense and patience.

+1000
vegasguy
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1003

"Yobit pump alert software" Link in my signature!

View Profile
September 16, 2014, 02:15:17 AM
Last edit: September 16, 2014, 02:26:24 AM by vegasguy

Devs delivered what they said they would and no one is happy with it.  Delivery is never enough.  Crypto traders will never be happy.  They will always want something more.  Then they will hope it will bring a good pump so they can dump.  Look at all the coins that deliver on the promises and then get dumped to shit.  Super is no different. That's where it is now.  Devs delivered, there was a decent pre-pump and a weak pump upon release and now yall are dumping.  

Naw, nothing above will change a damn thing for the long term.  You know why?  Because you freaking people will never be happy with that.  You will always want more.  Once the next reason to pump and dump fades you will look for something else to whine about.  

You fight among yourselves and argue about what you think devs should be doing.  You send a horrible message to future investors and weak handed investors.  Devs can only do so much.  A devs job is to develop the freaking coin.  You need the community to work together for marketing and promotions, new ideas, growth, and support.  At the end of the day, the community needs to be strong enough to support the coin or it all falls to shit.  The Super community is falling apart and so is everything else.  

** THIS WONT FIX ITSELF!! , and the devs wont fix it , if we just stand around and whine, it will continue to crumble **

Its true there is only one way out of this thing. We need to coordinate a strong buy pump, and NO HARD dumping!! We need to get a buy momentum back and change the direction of this thing. We need to set a date, have your BTC ready. It will take ALL of us to do this!! The super community are good people. We CAN do this!!!  Not only will you buy cheap super along the way , but it will stablize the price back to 2000 sat. If you want out, that fine, sell slowly , and in smaller amounts across a few days or if we all dump, we all fall. Lets complie a list of users and set an exact date and time. If we wait much longer , were dead. Do NOT look to the devs, they have made it clear, we are on our own. Frankly I like the fact the devs have given away control to the community , and allowing us to choose the direction of this coin. The devs gave up the wheel to us, they are gone now, if we dont take the wheel and get it back under control , its gonna crash worse.  If we stay true to each other and buy loads at cheap prices , we can make more than we even started with!!! The answer is in US.

Vegas

I want to make sure everyone knows that I just released my software called "Yobit pump alert". THis is custom software that uses an algo to detect the start of a pump here on yobit, the second it starts. YOu can even filter the coins you see by price. Most pumps start less than 100 sats , so you can easily filter the cheap coins, so they are the only ones displayed Smiley https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1945937.msg20241953#msg20241953
HappyHogan

Activity: 196

View Profile
September 16, 2014, 02:19:06 AM

Devs delivered what they said they would and no one is happy with it.  Delivery is never enough.  Crypto traders will never be happy.  They will always want something more.  Then they will hope it will bring a good pump so they can dump.  Look at all the coins that deliver on the promises and then get dumped to shit.  Super is no different. That's where it is now.  Devs delivered, there was a decent pre-pump and a weak pump upon release and now yall are dumping.  

Naw, nothing above will change a damn thing for the long term.  You know why?  Because you freaking people will never be happy with that.  You will always want more.  Once the next reason to pump and dump fades you will look for something else to whine about.  

You fight among yourselves and argue about what you think devs should be doing.  You send a horrible message to future investors and weak handed investors.  Devs can only do so much.  A devs job is to develop the freaking coin.  You need the community to work together for marketing and promotions, new ideas, growth, and support.  At the end of the day, the community needs to be strong enough to support the coin or it all falls to shit.  The Super community is falling apart and so is everything else.  

Its true there is only one way out of this thing. We need to coordinate a strong buy pump, and NO HARD dumping!! We need to get a buy momentum back and change the direction of this thing. We need to set a date, have your BTC ready. It will take ALL of us to do this!! The super community are good people. We CAN do this!!!  Not only will you buy cheap super along the way , but it will stablize the price back to 2000 sat. If you want out, that fine, sell slowly , and in smaller amounts across a few days or if we all dump, we all fall. Lets complie a list of users and set an exact date and time. If we wait much longer , were dead. Do NOT look to the devs, they have made it clear, we are on our own.

Vegas

You can't sustain by artificial demand. A coin can only survive if it actually offers something that is useful and that might convince people to use it. If you have that, you might have a chance of success.
vegasguy
Legendary

View Profile
September 16, 2014, 02:31:17 AM

Its true there is only one way out of this thing. We need to coordinate a strong buy pump, and NO HARD dumping!! We need to get a buy momentum back and change the direction of this thing. We need to set a date, have your BTC ready. It will take ALL of us to do this!! The super community are good people. We CAN do this!!!  Not only will you buy cheap super along the way , but it will stablize the price back to 2000 sat. If you want out, that fine, sell slowly , and in smaller amounts across a few days or if we all dump, we all fall. Lets complie a list of users and set an exact date and time. If we wait much longer , were dead. Do NOT look to the devs, they have made it clear, we are on our own.

Vegas

You can't sustain by artificial demand. A coin can only survive if it actually offers something that is useful and that might convince people to use it. If you have that, you might have a chance of success.

This coin is a senior coin, with 100% pos. Its proven its NOT a scam coins. The wallets has had issues, but works as it should. There is only 1 reason the price is down, and that is the trust is lost. We need to prove to ourselves and the crypto community that we believe in this coin, and that its a different commuinity. Ive been mining this since the pow days when it very first came out. This is just a trust issue. The coin works as it should, we need to bring the trust back, thats all.

Vegas

I want to make sure everyone knows that I just released my software called "Yobit pump alert". THis is custom software that uses an algo to detect the start of a pump here on yobit, the second it starts. YOu can even filter the coins you see by price. Most pumps start less than 100 sats , so you can easily filter the cheap coins, so they are the only ones displayed Smiley https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1945937.msg20241953#msg20241953
RCan06

Activity: 325
Merit: 255

View Profile
September 16, 2014, 02:31:55 AM

** THIS WONT FIX ITSELF!! , and the devs wont fix it , if we just stand around and whine, it will continue to crumble **

Vegas

Ok so I'm curious (and I'm not totally against the idea), what is the plan if/when we get back to 2000sat? I mean do we continue to stagnate around 2000sat? Are you insinuating we try and communally take over the coin? We can't rely on the developer, but we still have no access to any technical details.

Yes we can market Supercoin, but what do we market? Phase 2 multi-sig anonymous transactions? Say the community comes up with new ideas for the coin, how can we implement them with no access to codes, say we want to add features to the wallet, can community take the wallet and build upon it without developers permission? Say we want to update the website, can we update the website without access to it? I even suggested awhile ago to change the title of the thread as its great advertisement, but I can't actually DO it. These are simply things I wonder. I'm not trying to FUD, but I consider it reasonable to ask questions. Obviously I'm frustrated with how things are going, I may rant, but in the end no-one actually wants supercoin to be worth 300sat.

Edit: I also absolutely agree its about trust, and confidence. Phase 2 appears fine, we can't say for sure. But that is where I felt an audit would have BUILT trust and confidence. I think that is what the community was trying to instill.
Kuriso

Activity: 532

View Profile
September 16, 2014, 02:35:14 AM

Vegas

I'm not talking about a coordinated pumping.  That never works either.  All that does is help ones that bought cheap know when to dump on the pumpers.  I'm talking about growing the community.  Building something that can promote and grow the coin.  Stop worrying about the freaking price.  If you were not looking to dump then price right now should be of NO concern.  The people here should be looking at how to take super to the next level. 

What features should come next. 
Help the devs get to that next level. 
Video promotions on YouTube. 
Get in touch with all these crypto blogs and get articles posted. 
Get in touch with some of these payment processors like CoinGateway.

There's plenty of things the community should be doing to help the coin instead of sitting here crying.  DO NOT EXPECT THE DEVS TO DO THIS.  THIS IS NOT THE SOLO RESPONSIBILITY OF THE DEVS.  If the devs spent all their time promoting the coin, then you would all be crying that they never deliver on future advancements.
vegasguy
Legendary

View Profile
September 16, 2014, 02:44:03 AM

Vegas

Ok so I'm curious (and I'm not totally against the idea), what is the plan if/when we get back to 2000sat? I mean do we continue to stagnate around 2000sat? Are you insinuating we try and communally take over the coin? We can't rely on the developer, but we still have no access to any technical details.

Yes we can market Supercoin, but what do we market? Phase 2 multi-sig anonymous transactions? Say the community comes up with new ideas for the coin, how can we implement them with no access to codes, say we want to add features to the wallet, can community take the wallet and build upon it without developers permission? Say we want to update the website, can we update the website without access to it? I even suggested awhile ago to change the title of the thread as its great advertisement, but I can't actually DO it. These are simply things I wonder. I'm not trying to FUD, but I consider it reasonable to ask questions. Obviously I'm frustrated with how things are going, I may rant, but in the end no-one actually wants supercoin to be worth 300sat.

Edit: I also absolutely agree its about trust, and confidence. Phase 2 appears fine, we can't say for sure. But that is where I felt an audit would have BUILT trust and confidence. I think that is what the community was trying to instill.

Im simply saying this is of dire importantance right now so the coin doesnt fall so far down it will never get back up. Im saying I dont know what the next step is because Im too busy staring at the big pink elephant in the room called price. We need to get the price back where it should be. It will attract new investors. When a coin starts to move back up again thats been down , the confidence returns, and other investors join in, and pump the price even more. Im saying DONT dump, once the price returns, if we do, that, whats the point!?. Let the price stabalize, and then decide what to do from there.  The developers may return once they see a strong, and excited community. Im not worried about weeks down the road, I  want to help fix whats in front of me. Anyone that wishes to participate will post their wallet addresses, to check if any coins have been moved out, and how many the user bought and put in. You can start with mine. I have not sold even 1 coin since this whole thing started, but I have bought thousands as the price will return when the community decides that needs to happen. If we do nothing, thats what we will get. 

SbHRVj3SZBb9FNFBd89qUXQ2jjVjfwgYEN

Vegas

apojii

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 16, 2014, 02:50:18 AM

All will we die? Grin Cheesy
HappyHogan

Activity: 196

View Profile
September 16, 2014, 03:24:13 AM

Vegas

Im simply saying this is of dire importantance right now so the coin doesnt fall so far down it will never get back up. Im saying I dont know what the next step is because Im too busy staring at the big pink elephant in the room called price. We need to get the price back where it should be. It will attract new investors. When a coin starts to move back up again thats been down , the confidence returns, and other investors join in, and pump the price even more. Im saying DONT dump, once the price returns, if we do, that, whats the point!?. Let the price stabalize, and then decide what to do from there.  The developers may return once they see a strong, and excited community. Im not worried about weeks down the road, I  want to help fix whats in front of me. Anyone that wishes to participate will post their wallet addresses, to check if any coins have been moved out, and how many the user bought and put in. You can start with mine. I have not sold even 1 coin since this whole thing started, but I have bought thousands as the price will return when the community decides that needs to happen. If we do nothing, thats what we will get. 

SbHRVj3SZBb9FNFBd89qUXQ2jjVjfwgYEN

Vegas

Can we bribe the devs back into this coin?
digi123

Activity: 236

View Profile
September 16, 2014, 03:46:29 AM

supercointeam can you please leave this forum and detach yourself from any management of this coin.
Your posts have no value and is worse than any kind of fud because of your position as a leader.
If you want to be apart of the group under a non leadership name that's fine. But please discontinue your role as team leader.
Everyone of your posts are harming the coin.

Common sense has to question if he is driving the price down on purpose, because its hard to imagine anyone being so ignorant as to continue doing things the way he is. Whether on purpose or not, the community should demand that supercointeam leaves his position and is replaced by someone who is far more capable and able to lead this coin.

For anyone who maybe confused as to what the problem is, consider what has occurred over the resent period of time.

Its simply strong leadership with the ability to communicate.
Its not what people are asking for, Its his inability to reply, in any kind of meaningful, cohesive way.
Any new thing like this needs support, and there is simply no support.

The technical attributes to this coin are amazing, but there is no support or leadership.

I think it's pointless to go ahead with anything until this problem is fixed.

B4zz4

Activity: 629

Ponderously ruminative

View Profile
September 16, 2014, 04:04:51 AM

Its true there is only one way out of this thing. We need to coordinate a strong buy pump, and NO HARD dumping!! We need to get a buy momentum back and change the direction of this thing. We need to set a date, have your BTC ready. It will take ALL of us to do this!! The super community are good people. We CAN do this!!!  Not only will you buy cheap super along the way , but it will stablize the price back to 2000 sat. If you want out, that fine, sell slowly , and in smaller amounts across a few days or if we all dump, we all fall. Lets complie a list of users and set an exact date and time. If we wait much longer , were dead. Do NOT look to the devs, they have made it clear, we are on our own. Frankly I like the fact the devs have given away control to the community , and allowing us to choose the direction of this coin. The devs gave up the wheel to us, they are gone now, if we dont take the wheel and get it back under control , its gonna crash worse.  If we stay true to each other and buy loads at cheap prices , we can make more than we even started with!!! The answer is in US.

Vegas

Whatsup fullofgasguy a.k.a. "vegas"? Not happy reaping what you have sown?

This price crash is directly attributable to you, not the dev team.

You incorrectly thought claimed you'd been "robbed" of staked coin interest at the fork. You wouldn't listen or couldn't understand when it was explained to you that you hadn't lost coin age and would end up with exactly the same net interest over time. You threw a major tantrum claiming the dev team "owed you 27K" as I recall. You deliberately began a campaign to destroy the coin's value by constantly downselling. You've been constantly white-anting the dev team and stirring dissent making ridiculous demands.

You and everyone else bought into this coin under a set of conditions:

• The devs were not identifying themselves - a non-issue since they have proven themselves over time delivering a really good coin and constantly improving it.
  • There was no ICO so, like every other coin at the time it was simply mine at your risk and buy or don't as is.
  • The code was not being made open source for the foreseeable future to prevent copy-paste clones diluting Super's market value.
  • It is not and never has been the devs' function to improve your holding's value, they develop the coin - for free basically, save for donations.
  • This is not a public company and you are not a shareholder. You have no "rights" and have no say in what the devs do, how, why or when.

Now, if the world worked the way you want it to work for you vegasguy, YOU owe all SuperCoin holders for the loss of value you caused. There's actually a much stronger case for this than your ridiculous claims of the devs owing you.

I really hope you have learned from this but somehow I doubt it. Frankly you appear to be a case of an empty head making the most noise.

Everyone else who dogpiled on to the same silly claims of "needed identity" and "code revue" had a hand in wrecking market confidence too.

For those of you looking for "someone to blame" read back over vegasguy's posts and see what he has done for you and SuperCoin.

Remember that you chose to acquire this coin by mining or purchase and with that acquisition comes just one right, the right to decide whether to hold or sell. Under no circumstance does it mean the devs work for you.

I hope the dev team are very forgiving and choose to continue with this coin but who could blame them for saying the abuse just isn't worth it?

Tips: CANN: CRAUn1GyLcqyC2dfi7F1FDjvrzmLzwApAx
CryptoJohn
Legendary

Activity: 1680

Well, That's Crypto :-\

View Profile
September 16, 2014, 04:34:09 AM
Last edit: September 16, 2014, 04:55:14 AM by CryptoJohn

Whatsup fullofgasguy a.k.a. "vegas"? Not happy reaping what you have sown?

This price crash is directly attributable to you, not the dev team.

You incorrectly thought claimed you'd been "robbed" of staked coin interest at the fork. You wouldn't listen or couldn't understand when it was explained to you that you hadn't lost coin age and would end up with exactly the same net interest over time. You threw a major tantrum claiming the dev team "owed you 27K" as I recall. You deliberately began a campaign to destroy the coin's value by constantly downselling. You've been constantly white-anting the dev team and stirring dissent making ridiculous demands.

You and everyone else bought into this coin under a set of conditions:

• The devs were not identifying themselves - a non-issue since they have proven themselves over time delivering a really good coin and constantly improving it.
  • There was no ICO so, like every other coin at the time it was simply mine at your risk and buy or don't as is.
  • The code was not being made open source for the foreseeable future to prevent copy-paste clones diluting Super's market value.
  • It is not and never has been the devs' function to improve your holding's value, they develop the coin - for free basically, save for donations.
  • This is not a public company and you are not a shareholder. You have no "rights" and have no say in what the devs do, how, why or when.

Now, if the world worked the way you want it to work for you vegasguy, YOU owe all SuperCoin holders for the loss of value you caused. There's actually a much stronger case for this than your ridiculous claims of the devs owing you.

I really hope you have learned from this but somehow I doubt it. Frankly you appear to be a case of an empty head making the most noise.

Everyone else who dogpiled on to the same silly claims of "needed identity" and "code revue" had a hand in wrecking market confidence too.

For those of you looking for "someone to blame" read back over vegasguy's posts and see what he has done for you and SuperCoin.

Remember that you chose to acquire this coin by mining or purchase and with that acquisition comes just one right, the right to decide whether to hold or sell. Under no circumstance does it mean the devs work for you.

I hope the dev team are very forgiving and choose to continue with this coin but who could blame them for saying the abuse just isn't worth it?

Your an idiot. Don't blame Vegas because he had issues with stuck coins.
Truth of the matter is the devs lack of moving forward caused the crash. This coin was not going past 2500sat without a review or something that would have brought positive attention to the coin. What the devs malfunction was/is I guess will remain a mystery. This crash was destiny accelerated by the communities frustration.

Cmon, we are getting crushed by a coin called Titcoin thats innovation is viewing porn. Last time I checked porn was free - see mozilla plugin "download helper".

The devs fear to even make a statement speaks volumes about the type of person he/she is.

Super has a future if the devs realize their mistakes and make a change.

Ironically the Mammoth dev is about as visible and reliable.

nomad13666
Legendary

View Profile
September 16, 2014, 05:14:03 AM

nomad13666
Legendary

View Profile
September 16, 2014, 05:19:26 AM

Pages: « 1 ... 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 [160] 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 »
  Print  

Jump to: