Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 04:06:05 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Should we keep this tread or start a self moderated one instead
Yes, lock this thread and start a new self moderated one. FUD is out of control
No, keep this unmoderated thread, its fine

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ☷[ANN]☷BITTREX ICO☷ CLSTR ☷ ClusterCoin ☷ the Future of Money ☷ SOLD OUT!  (Read 46016 times)
MemoryShock

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 18, 2014, 12:57:48 AM

Please correct me if I'm not understanding this correctly, but is the total coin supply 36m? Does this include the ipo? And if so isn't the IPO a tad overpriced?
You guys need to spend more than 2 seconds reading and maybe you will not need to be corrected like children. Look at the block reward. 3. It will take a thousands of years to reach 36 million.

19-20 years.

I'm surprised at people who don't do the math when deciding whether or not to invest as well.

But I think that one of the more pertinent questions regards the following -

How big will be the changes in BitCoin source?

Huge. In order to test and implement such changes we will have to completely rewrite BitCoin core and it will require quite a lot of resources to do that. This is probably one of the most ambitious project in AltCoin history, but we have a clear vision how to make it work.

Is there Bitcoin Core support/approval/interaction of this project?  If so, is it explicit?  I grant that the project is ambitious and if you guys can do it then hats off and it certainly sounds cool...as a research/development project it looks like a worthwhile investment just to see if you can do it/will do it.

But integration with BTC is not a drop in the bucket reference and as such I would like to see some clarification regarding the quoted...even if it is along the lines of, "We think that this will rock so hard that the inevitable acceptance of our re-write will occur."  Brash statements are cool if they are recognized as brash from the get go and not inferred as a specific and inevitable part of the development roadmap...

If this was addressed in previous pages than my apologies...

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
  I/O DIGITAL
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
iodigital.io & iocoin.io

█████████████████
███████████████████
████████▌████████▐████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
█████▌██████████████▐███
█████▌██████████████▐███
█████▌██████████████▐███
████████████████████████
███████████████████████
████████▌████████▐████
███████████████████
█████████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
dandruff1138

Activity: 700
Merit: 501

1000% ROI Masternode Coin

View Profile WWW
August 18, 2014, 01:31:10 AM

What is the point of mining this coin with such a low reward?

▄▄██████████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████████▄▄
      ▄███████████████████████▄
    ▄████████████████████████████▄
   ████████████████████████████████
  ██████████████████████████████████
 ██████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████
 ███████████████████████████████████
  █████████████████████████████████
   ██████████████████████████████
    ▀████████████████████████████▀
      ▀███████████████████████▀
         ▀██████████████████▀▀
            ▀▀██████████▀▀
(.
.@75 c Stage 2.
)
███     WHITEPAPER      SLACK      ANN THREAD     ███
████     FACEBOOK      TWITTER      TELEGRAM     ████

▬▬▬  JOIN OUR ICO    From Nov 10th, 2017  ▬▬▬
exoton

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 18, 2014, 02:09:51 AM

can you do a proof of developer test ?
AlfaONE

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 18, 2014, 02:19:51 AM

Not sure about this   Angry  looks like over promise from Dev. team

"Together we stand for a fairness and truth"
ereborltc

Activity: 966

View Profile
August 18, 2014, 04:56:40 AM

We have agreed with Bittrex to remove 3.5m coins from the market today. The coins will be destroyed once the ICO is over. This is reducing the ICO cap to 3.5m coins. Once Bittrex makes an official announcement we will update the OP/website and make an announcement.
wow I'm really impressed you listened to the people, shows you care and are willing to do what it takes for success.. I'm sold

good job and thanks!!
now were talking .. see how much was sold already since the change! good job dev ! now we rollin!!

Legendary / Hero Member

█████
█████   ▄▄██████▄▄
█████▄██████████████▄▄
██████████▀▀▀▀▀▀███████▄
███████▀  ▄▄██▄▄  ▀█████▄
██████   ██▀  ▀██   █████
█████▌   ██▄▄▄
█████▌    ▀▀▀███▄
 █████   ██▄  ▄██   █████
 ▀█████▄  ▀▀██▀▀  ▄█████▀
  ▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▀
    ▀▀██████████████▀▀
        ▀▀██████▀▀

.BILLSCASH.

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
.Decentralized Microtask Platform on the Blockchain.
.With Encrypted User to User Messages.
  ───────
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
Twitter
Facebook
Reddit

LinkedIn
Github
suchnekky

Activity: 294

View Profile
August 18, 2014, 05:04:58 AM

Tl; dr. In simple terms, what does the coin offer? Fast sending?

• ⓢⓤⓒⓗⓝⓔⓚⓚⓨ •
MsCollec
Legendary

Activity: 1400
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 18, 2014, 07:42:33 AM
Last edit: August 18, 2014, 08:27:28 AM by MsCollec

Are you getting the whole ICO fund from Bittrex or part of it until the project is fully released ?
JTB800

Activity: 284

View Profile
August 18, 2014, 07:59:00 AM

These people can't even load an announcement page without the right side being cut off. And you think they have some bright ideas in other areas do you? Good luck. This coin must be made for Obama voters. If you like your money, you can keep your money...
ZacharyComstock

Activity: 210
Merit: 102

View Profile WWW
August 18, 2014, 08:11:51 AM

These people can't even load an announcement page without the right side being cut off. And you think they have some bright ideas in other areas do you? Good luck. This coin must be made for Obama voters. If you like your money, you can keep your money...

what the hell are you talking about Huh

ereborltc

View Profile
August 18, 2014, 08:55:17 AM

what the hell are you talking about Huh
lol

Legendary / Hero Member

█████
█████   ▄▄██████▄▄
█████▄██████████████▄▄
██████████▀▀▀▀▀▀███████▄
█████▌   ██▄▄▄
█████▌    ▀▀▀███▄
 █████   ██▄  ▄██   █████
 ▀█████▄  ▀▀██▀▀  ▄█████▀
  ▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▀
    ▀▀██████████████▀▀
        ▀▀██████▀▀

.BILLSCASH.

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
  ───────
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
Twitter
Facebook
Reddit

LinkedIn
Github
mblados

Activity: 350

Muroko Blados

View Profile
August 18, 2014, 09:00:53 AM

There is a typo in Wallet on the OP (Walet).

[EagsCurrency] We mean Business - Now PURE POS! Stake your Free Share Now! ends Jan. 27
yangyu

Activity: 18
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 18, 2014, 09:16:29 AM

Very waste a coin, not the value of the currency, and deceptive
sdersdf2

Activity: 224

View Profile
August 18, 2014, 09:43:32 AM

Block confirmation time across clusters shouldn’t be compared with bitcoin block confirmation time, as within a cluster transactions will flow quickly regardless of this time. Transferring funds across clusters might take longer, but we don’t see this as a problem.  Current financial system works in a similar vein and we used it as a model for ClusterCoin.  Analog of a cluster would be a network of local banks (local payments are processed by local banks with a prompt transaction); across cluster transactions (served by sync blocks) correspond to SWIFT transactions.
Regarding fork risk of sync blocks – it is not clear that these blocks (which contain more transactions than an average block) pose more risk than any other block. What are you basing your claims on?

From your ANN I assumed the syncing was needed to make sure the clusters all have the same blockchain data:

"each cluster will process transactions independently and then periodically synchronize transactions between geographic clusters."

That sounds like each cluster will do transactions in their specific geo-location and then sync that data with other clusters to make sure all data is available and correct at all clusters.

However now you seem to be saying that each geographical location will have its own blockchain and  sync blocks are only needed if one person travels from one geographical location to another, sort of how cell phone signal gets passed from base station to base station if you have a cell phone call while in a moving car. I am not seeing where the decrease in block confirmation time will occur then. If I introduce a different altcoin into each geo-location, they will have separate block chains and their confirmation times will be small only because I have limited who can be on that blockchain by geography. If I want the transaction data from another geo-location I would then have to search numerous blockchains, not just one. Also if one cluster is taken down for some reason the transaction data stored in that cluster will be lost. In fact you have similar points of failure and loss of data all over your network of blockchains.
Each geo-specific cluster will have its own blockchain and sync blocks will be a single block with only cross-cluster transactions, i.e. there will be no info in sync blocks regarding within-cluster transactions. Therefore, there will be multiple blockchains that are separate and at the same time somewhat intertwined. This is not the same as having multiple alts as clusters are geo-IP targeted, i.e. with a specific IP you will be connected to the geo-IP targeted cluster and there will be no possibility to choose a cluster to which you want to be connected. It is similar to some extant how wireless carriers are operating. Cross-cluster transactions (from cluster A to cluster B) will not flow quickly as they will be served by sync blocks. However, there is no need to be connected to cluster B to send transaction to cluster B. 

Clusters will not be managed by a central authority but rather by wallets themselves. Whether or not a cluster should be generated will be based on a voting by miners/pools. Comparison with wireless carriers seems farfetched.

I happened to note you compared your coin to the modern banking system, one of the most centralized institutions we have. My ccomparison to wireless carriers is apt because somewhere in your coin's code you will need to have a list of clusters mapped to their associated geographical locations in order to be able to sync someone's transaction correctly to the correct cluster as they move from one geo-location to another. This is currently how cell phone towers work. That mapping is the holy grail for every surveillance agency out in the world today. With it they can track the geographical location where a certain transaction took place. You may argue that each cluster covers a large geographical area. This may be true at first but the more clusters that are set up, the less people will be covered by each individual cluster making it easy for data mining algorithms to find what they need.
Banking system is a complex system and some parts are working pretty well, others are bloated with regulation (capital adequacy, M2, collateral etc.). We think that payments systems are executed pretty well in banking and this is the part of banking that we are looking at.
The closest cluster will be the one with the lowest latency to cluster nodes and that will be the serving cluster. If one controls cluster nodes in various clusters one would be able to track down every person when clusters become sufficiently small, this is why it is crucial to have distributed node ownership network.

New to this coin - does the dev have a proof of concept prototype set up?
sdersdf2

View Profile
August 18, 2014, 09:44:53 AM

We have agreed with Bittrex to remove 3.5m coins from the market today. The coins will be destroyed once the ICO is over. This is reducing the ICO cap to 3.5m coins. Once Bittrex makes an official announcement we will update the OP/website and make an announcement.
wow I'm really impressed you listened to the people, shows you care and are willing to do what it takes for success.. I'm sold

good job and thanks!!
now were talking .. see how much was sold already since the change! good job dev ! now we rollin!!

what was this about?
sdersdf2

View Profile
August 18, 2014, 09:46:58 AM

Hello all,

Just to be clear for all potential investors - this isn't your normal 24hr-1wk PoW mining coin - you can compare it to the time it takes to mine litecoin or bitcoin (reward system for clustercoin can be found on page 1). The total supply is high, but that amount will not be reached for years upon years. So the IPO price is in fact VERY fair for the early adopters.

I believe the devs have their heads on straight, and are making a very bright future for clustercoin. I don't want to hype this coin, but I will suggest to keep your eye on this one for a good potential investment.

Best,

BTCKYLE

What assurances to people here have that this ICO wont turn out like those of SYS and other failed ICOs?
ereborltc

View Profile
August 18, 2014, 10:01:52 AM

Hello all,

Just to be clear for all potential investors - this isn't your normal 24hr-1wk PoW mining coin - you can compare it to the time it takes to mine litecoin or bitcoin (reward system for clustercoin can be found on page 1). The total supply is high, but that amount will not be reached for years upon years. So the IPO price is in fact VERY fair for the early adopters.

I believe the devs have their heads on straight, and are making a very bright future for clustercoin. I don't want to hype this coin, but I will suggest to keep your eye on this one for a good potential investment.

Best,

BTCKYLE

What assurances to people here have that this ICO wont turn out like those of SYS and other failed ICOs?
there are never assurances.. this looks good so far ... if it gets sold out tomorrow its gonna be a pump show... watch this one closely

Legendary / Hero Member

█████
█████   ▄▄██████▄▄
█████▄██████████████▄▄
██████████▀▀▀▀▀▀███████▄
█████▌   ██▄▄▄
█████▌    ▀▀▀███▄
 █████   ██▄  ▄██   █████
 ▀█████▄  ▀▀██▀▀  ▄█████▀
  ▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▀
    ▀▀██████████████▀▀
        ▀▀██████▀▀

.BILLSCASH.

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
  ───────
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
Twitter
Facebook
Reddit

LinkedIn
Github
tobeaj2mer01
Legendary

Activity: 1098

Angel investor.

View Profile
August 18, 2014, 10:06:16 AM
Last edit: August 18, 2014, 11:56:04 AM by tobeaj2mer01

@DEV,one simple question, what are GEO-clusters, are they some servers?  who will own or maintain them

Sirx: SQyHJdSRPk5WyvQ5rJpwDUHrLVSvK2ffFa
helloge
Legendary

Activity: 1057

The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet

View Profile
August 18, 2014, 10:22:51 AM

Are you getting the whole ICO fund from Bittrex or part of it until the project is fully released ?
that's the point, look at syscoin yestoday.

▄▄███▄▄             
            ███████████           
     ▄▄███▄▄  ▀▀███▀▀  ▄▄███▄▄   
   ████████████▄▄    ███████████ 
     ▀▀████████████▄▄  ▀▀███▀▀   
         ▀▀████████████           
     ▄▄███▄▄  ▀▀███▀▀  ▄▄███▄▄   
   ███████████▄▄     ███████████ 
     ▀▀████████████▄▄  ▀▀███▀▀   
         ▀▀█████████████▄▄       
     ▄▄███▄▄ ▀▀█████████████▄▄   
   ████████████▄▄ ▀▀████████████ 
     ▀▀████████████▄▄ ▀▀█████▀▀   
         ▀▀████████████           
             ▀▀█████▀▀           

.CARDSTACK..............
...The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet.....
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
..Bringing scalability and usability to....
..dApps for mass market adoption......
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
..TOKEN EVENT      .GET ON WHITELIST.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
---Twitter   ⦁   Telegram   ⦁   Blog   ⦁   Bitcointalk----
PondSea
Legendary

Activity: 1428

View Profile
August 18, 2014, 12:43:57 PM

Essex343 what % would you say you have done for the whole system to function and that will be ready on launch?

░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████
░░░░▄███████▄░░░░████████
░░░░███████████░░░░██████
░░░▀███████████░░░░████░░
███▄░░░░░░░░░░▀████░░░███░░██
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████░░░██░░██
█████████████▄░░████░░░░░
░░█████████████░░█████
░░░░█████████▀░░░██████▌
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀░░░░▄████████▌
░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄███████
SuperNET.org
..BarterDEX..
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
DECENTRALIZED CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE
Developed to Unite Coin Communities | ✔ SECURE ✔ FREE ✔ VISIBILITY ✔ EASY INTEGRATION |

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

constary

Activity: 308

View Profile
August 18, 2014, 01:00:23 PM

350BTC,LOL
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  

Jump to: