Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 08:24:43 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Should we keep this tread or start a self moderated one instead
Yes, lock this thread and start a new self moderated one. FUD is out of control
No, keep this unmoderated thread, its fine

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 [48] 49 50 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ☷[ANN]☷BITTREX ICO☷ CLSTR ☷ ClusterCoin ☷ the Future of Money ☷ SOLD OUT!  (Read 46024 times)
Primitive

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 23, 2014, 04:30:42 AM

let the fud group push down the order book as far as they want.  just don't sell at that level, and you'll be fine.

buy some cheaper than ICO if you want. 

these guys only profit if you're dumb enough to panic sell.

do not panic sell.

hold for a few days and calm down.

NEM, LSK, STRAT
fox19891989

Activity: 840
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 23, 2014, 04:33:22 AM

Guys, please take action to protect your investment.

Submit a request to Bittrex

https://bittrex.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/requests/new

I'd sent yesterday.
Bittrex replied they won't release fund to Dev until they r sure Dev is  doing his job.

I just afraid if the dev run off after they get 350 btc, bittrex's terms are too simple to meet, 350 btc is a huge amount of money.
tobeaj2mer01
Legendary

Activity: 1098

Angel investor.

View Profile
August 23, 2014, 04:35:17 AM

I have submited a request to hold our investment until Sep 9 2014.

Sirx: SQyHJdSRPk5WyvQ5rJpwDUHrLVSvK2ffFa
tom14cat14

Activity: 826

View Profile
August 23, 2014, 04:36:52 AM

let the fud group push down the order book as far as they want.  just don't sell at that level, and you'll be fine.

buy some cheaper than ICO if you want. 

these guys only profit if you're dumb enough to panic sell.

do not panic sell.

hold for a few days and calm down.

This is what I think will happen over the next few days. Either the developer does what he says he will do and prove he is not a scam and price will sky rocket. Or he says screw it or is a scam and bittrex refunds everyone. We'll the only way they can do that is place buy order for every coin on there site which would be all the ICO coins. And guess where the buy wall would be. You got it 10k sat. So even if this is an attempted scam you will get 10k sat if you are holding the coins. Just think of those that would profit in a refund because they bought down here. So that's the worst case senecio is profit by it being a scam?
fox19891989

Activity: 840

View Profile
August 23, 2014, 04:37:57 AM

+1

yes, 350 btc is not only 3.5btc, we need ask bittrex extend the time to Sep 9 2014. If we got scammed, we should boycott bittrex
burnfat

Activity: 29
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 23, 2014, 04:42:06 AM

+1

yes, 350 btc is not only 3.5btc, we need ask bittrex extend the time to Sep 9 2014. If we got scammed, we should boycott bittrex

That is right. if we got scammed, bittrex will lose reputation and lose us forever.
tobeaj2mer01
Legendary

Angel investor.

View Profile
August 23, 2014, 04:42:17 AM

The way to fix current issue is asking Bittrex to hold our investments, if this coin is real, it will bring a big innovation to crypto world, we will make a big profit, if DEV is a liar, I suppose Bittrex will refund our investment via a buy wall at 10k sat, if they don't, I don't think anyone here will use Bittrex again, don't sell your coins at current price, just calm down.

tobeaj2mer01
Legendary

Angel investor.

View Profile
August 23, 2014, 04:45:59 AM

Let Bittrex refund, in this way bittrex saves his reputation, otherwise, we will not trust bittrex anymore.

+1

All investors, please submit a request to protect our BTC.

tazmania

Activity: 784
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 23, 2014, 04:51:26 AM

+1

That is right. if we got scammed, bittrex will lose reputation and lose us forever.

People acting like this is the first scam on Bittrex. We shouldn't boycott Bittrex people should just research before they buy. Who really wants to buy into a coin with fast transaction times and anon when there are other coins that have it. Other than that people were buying on promises just like every other coin. People buying tons of KEY and CLOAK at insanely high levels because they promised anon and market places and trading software and now those coins crashed because the devs were just kidding.

gold368

Activity: 104
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 23, 2014, 04:51:50 AM

dev is gone with the total amount ico 350btc  Cry fuck coin scam
ereborltc

Activity: 966

View Profile
August 23, 2014, 04:53:06 AM

bittrex has made it clear that they are not refunding the coins from what i understand... they keep implying that cluster met all the requirements unless i misunderstood ... so i wouldn't count on that, i personally don't have any but its a shame and just simply wrong and weird and makes zero sense to be calling this a panic sell ,it started as soon as the market opened .. this looks very fishy and very easy to blame on how people play the market... so i don't see how anyone gets out of this a winner ... (i consider just getting your investment back a winner)

anyhow things like this makes crypto look really bad , good luck everyone really hope this works out somehow Smiley

Legendary / Hero Member

█████
█████   ▄▄██████▄▄
█████▄██████████████▄▄
██████████▀▀▀▀▀▀███████▄
███████▀  ▄▄██▄▄  ▀█████▄
██████   ██▀  ▀██   █████
█████▌   ██▄▄▄
█████▌    ▀▀▀███▄
 █████   ██▄  ▄██   █████
 ▀█████▄  ▀▀██▀▀  ▄█████▀
  ▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▀
    ▀▀██████████████▀▀
        ▀▀██████▀▀

.BILLSCASH.

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
.Decentralized Microtask Platform on the Blockchain.
.With Encrypted User to User Messages.
  ───────
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
Twitter
Facebook
Reddit

LinkedIn
Github
ChaseT

Activity: 70

View Profile
August 23, 2014, 04:59:41 AM

bittrex has made it clear that they are not refunding the coins from what i understand... they keep implying that cluster met all the requirements unless i misunderstood ... so i wouldn't count on that, i personally don't have any but its a shame and just simply wrong and weird and makes zero sense to be calling this a panic sell ,it started as soon as the market opened .. this looks very fishy and very easy to blame on how people play the market... so i don't see how anyone gets out of this a winner ... (i consider just getting your investment back a winner)

anyhow things like this makes crypto look really bad , good luck everyone really hope this works out somehow Smiley

agree, free market or not this thing is so strange...

Rich with Cannabiscoin
PondSea
Legendary

Activity: 1428

View Profile
August 23, 2014, 05:01:49 AM

I have submitted the form  asking them to extend the escrow till the 9th and then we should know if ot is a scam or not.

░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████
░░░░▄███████▄░░░░████████
░░░░███████████░░░░██████
░░░▀███████████░░░░████░░
███▄░░░░░░░░░░▀████░░░███░░██
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████░░░██░░██
█████████████▄░░████░░░░░
░░█████████████░░█████
░░░░█████████▀░░░██████▌
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀░░░░▄████████▌
░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄███████
SuperNET.org
..BarterDEX..
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
DECENTRALIZED CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE
Developed to Unite Coin Communities | ✔ SECURE ✔ FREE ✔ VISIBILITY ✔ EASY INTEGRATION |

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

PondSea
Legendary

Activity: 1428

View Profile
August 23, 2014, 05:02:43 AM

agree, free market or not this thing is so strange...

What people don't understand this is not a free market. It is being manipulated and Bittrex is complacent in it.

░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████
░░░░▄███████▄░░░░████████
░░░░███████████░░░░██████
░░░▀███████████░░░░████░░
███▄░░░░░░░░░░▀████░░░███░░██
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████░░░██░░██
█████████████▄░░████░░░░░
░░█████████████░░█████
░░░░█████████▀░░░██████▌
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀░░░░▄████████▌
░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄███████
SuperNET.org
..BarterDEX..
DECENTRALIZED CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE
Developed to Unite Coin Communities | ✔ SECURE ✔ FREE ✔ VISIBILITY ✔ EASY INTEGRATION |

tobeaj2mer01
Legendary

Angel investor.

View Profile
August 23, 2014, 05:10:13 AM

Do you think what happened here, guys rush into ICO but sell them under price immediately under ICO price after ICO ends, it doesn't make sense, there is no extra Cluster into Bittrex too.

AltcoinsMessiah

Activity: 42

View Profile
August 23, 2014, 05:14:02 AM

Cluster is a major fuckup. I like ICO coins and have done well on 4 out of 5 I have invested in. I'll keep investing in ico's but this one was a killer. Something's fishy here.
Danoded

Activity: 98

View Profile
August 23, 2014, 05:18:25 AM

This one had scam written all over it.
ekdromoi

Activity: 17

View Profile WWW
August 23, 2014, 05:19:12 AM

where are you getting your info..

Quote from: bittrex
Have the terms of the ICO been met?

Good question.  It's been 12 hours since the ICO ended at ~2200 PST last night. This is the time that we, along with the coin development team, do our due diligence to ensure all conditions are met before closing the ICO.

How will a refund happen if the developers don't meet the requirements?

If the success conditions are not met, we will be putting up a buy wall at the ICO price to repurchase all coins that were sold. You must still own the coins to be able to sell them back for a refund.  If you have sold them, you already received your compensation.  

https://bittrex.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/203082940-ClusterCoin-FAQ?input_string=clustercoin
davidv

Activity: 31

View Profile
August 23, 2014, 05:24:30 AM

I Think ipo investors sold to get more coins, and then slowly they pump the price up again, and so they can sell at any price (they bought in at 3000 sat. 4000 sat 5000 sat etc) . They can do that with this marketcap. I gambled and lost also (so far)  Wink Just hope dev will respond in this forum to the situation.
ereborltc

Activity: 966

View Profile
August 23, 2014, 05:39:05 AM

nothing makes sense period... this is my call on how this plays out...snapshot this...

the failure will be blamed on the fact that people don't do research before buying and it was just a panic sell that made the coin ultimately fail at the end...bittrex will say the terms were met and that will be the end of the story... no one is getting refunded, and the price prob won't recover unless the dev starts being way more active and shows that he's working or updates or just posting more at the very least lol 

so if you have faith in the dev and or bittrex then you should hold and prob buy more...but those odds are slim in the looks of things ..i don't even see the dev active much... right now its a game of musical chairs and theres a ton of ppl and not many chairs left..if u get what I'm saying Wink

again hoping for the best ,this is a very bad look for bittrex cause it simply doesn't make sense and to just disregard what everyone seems to know what looks extremely fishy is weird in itself..

Legendary / Hero Member

█████
█████   ▄▄██████▄▄
█████▄██████████████▄▄
██████████▀▀▀▀▀▀███████▄
███████▀  ▄▄██▄▄  ▀█████▄
██████   ██▀  ▀██   █████
█████▌   ██▄▄▄
█████▌    ▀▀▀███▄
 █████   ██▄  ▄██   █████
 ▀█████▄  ▀▀██▀▀  ▄█████▀
  ▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▀
    ▀▀██████████████▀▀
        ▀▀██████▀▀

.BILLSCASH.

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
.Decentralized Microtask Platform on the Blockchain.
.With Encrypted User to User Messages.
  ───────
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
Twitter
Facebook
Reddit

LinkedIn
Github
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 [48] 49 50 »
  Print  

Jump to: