Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 12:46:23 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Would you prefer new features to be Ninja Launched or Announced first?
Ninja - 157 (62.1%)
Announced - 96 (37.9%)
Total Voters: 253

Pages: « 1 ... 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 [207] 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [FIBRE] | 625k | [SuperNET] | FibreDark | FibreLock | FibreGateway | ZeroTrust |  (Read 514886 times)
skidog
Legendary

Activity: 1393
Merit: 1001

View Profile
May 11, 2015, 12:57:03 PM

Will this be a fork or just a new wallet?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
LondonMP

Activity: 365
Merit: 250

I/O Digital Where Dreams Become Technology

View Profile
May 11, 2015, 04:06:24 PM

Sold more fibre today. Bought a few more viral. Thank you all for the ROI.

You are most welcome, make sure you keep an antiviral drug ready in case you get a viral infection Smiley and spend your ROI wisely Smiley

mxxxxxx
Legendary

Activity: 2310
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 11, 2015, 08:46:26 PM
Last edit: May 11, 2015, 09:28:52 PM by mxxxxxx

Update

First I would like to announce that @sigwo will be the official US distributer of the upcoming FibreOS 2.0 Device. All SuperNET Core coins will be available on this device. More details will be announced soon

The Trustless HD Wallet FibrePay will be released for Android and Google Chrome on Monday the 18th of May

The holding requirement for running a FibreNode in the BDN Network will be 15k Fibre. This will ensure that the number of FibreNodes in the BDN does not saturate the revenue share.

FibreNodes operators : additionally above transactions fees FibreNodes/BlitzNodes operators are enabled to receive 60% of all of 40% revenues generated by Bitalize.com platform(inlcuding any ventures undertaken). Revenues will be equally shared amongst FibreNodes and BlitzNodes operators. We believe we have some great projects ongoing and we can create several successful ventures

This model is setup for the investor, developers do not profit unless things are being delivered and it is a successful project

Requirement of 15k of Fibre was set through negotiations to not reduce revenues for Blitz investors

kangertech

Activity: 189
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 12, 2015, 12:05:09 AM

Update

First I would like to announce that @sigwo will be the official US distributer of the upcoming FibreOS 2.0 Device. All SuperNET Core coins will be available on this device. More details will be announced soon

The Trustless HD Wallet FibrePay will be released for Android and Google Chrome on Monday the 18th of May

The holding requirement for running a FibreNode in the BDN Network will be 15k Fibre. This will ensure that the number of FibreNodes in the BDN does not saturate the revenue share.

FibreNodes operators : additionally above transactions fees FibreNodes/BlitzNodes operators are enabled to receive 60% of all of 40% revenues generated by Bitalize.com platform(inlcuding any ventures undertaken). Revenues will be equally shared amongst FibreNodes and BlitzNodes operators. We believe we have some great projects ongoing and we can create several successful ventures

This model is setup for the investor, developers do not profit unless things are being delivered and it is a successful project

Requirement of 15k of Fibre was set through negotiations to not reduce revenues for Blitz investors

Wow nice work! but 15k is really hard for me  Cry in the rich list explorer only 8 people have more than 15k...
mxxxxxx
Legendary

View Profile
May 12, 2015, 05:43:42 AM

Keep up great support miners 325+ Fibre paid out!

Cheers

mxxxxxx
Legendary

View Profile
May 12, 2015, 05:45:24 AM

Update

Wow nice work! but 15k is really hard for me  Cry in the rich list explorer only 8 people have more than 15k...

We know but it is also to bring node operators real revenues when platform is fully operational

As you all follow Fibre price history you know there can be great opportunities to get some cheap coins

Cheers

LocoMB

Activity: 72
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 12, 2015, 08:28:38 AM

so how are Fibre and Blitz networks different?
will it be better to start with 15k Fibre or 30k Blitz to run a node?

which one will be more profitable?
mxxxxxx
Legendary

View Profile
May 12, 2015, 03:07:25 PM

60% of 40% of all platform revenues will be shared equally between node holders

At the moment Blitz node is cheaper but 15k Fibre requirement was the only one acceptable to enable Fibre holders to get any revenues from the platform and not reduce revenues for core Blitz investors

Cheers

skidog
Legendary

Activity: 1393
Merit: 1001

View Profile
May 12, 2015, 04:34:56 PM

At the moment Blitz node is cheaper but 15k Fibre requirement was the only one acceptable to enable Fibre holders to get any revenues from the platform and not reduce revenues for core Blitz investors

Cheers
my guess is i will need a static ip. Will i be able to run it on a windows machine or will I need something else?
LocoMB

View Profile
May 12, 2015, 06:50:15 PM

Cheers
my guess is i will need a static ip. Will i be able to run it on a windows machine or will I need something else?

but why a static ip?

meh. I am running linux- I sort of don't wnat to use windows for that... I am reluctant to get into bitching with compiling and isntalling missing libs - can I just copy the executable form FibreOS and run it on my regular system?

oh well I just try that but the version are a bit confusing...
mxxxxxx
Legendary

View Profile
May 12, 2015, 07:28:06 PM
Last edit: May 12, 2015, 07:57:06 PM by mxxxxxx

Cheers

Nodes will be running on some cheap VPS to increase performance of the network, it will be also good solution for non-tech people but for sure you will be able to setup your own too but it will require static ip

Also you will be able still to hold your coins in your wallet and stake them, address will be verified

mxxxxxx
Legendary

View Profile
May 12, 2015, 08:19:57 PM

Cheers

but why a static ip?

meh. I am running linux- I sort of don't wnat to use windows for that... I am reluctant to get into bitching with compiling and isntalling missing libs - can I just copy the executable form FibreOS and run it on my regular system?

If you need any help compiling a wallet from source please pm @Killakem or @mammix2

mxxxxxx
Legendary

View Profile
May 13, 2015, 04:39:56 PM

Today`s mining results 214+ FIBRE paid out to miners

Cheers

LondonMP

View Profile
May 13, 2015, 05:52:24 PM

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>UPDATE<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>UPDATE<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

Hi Guys,

Please don't take it as a complaint because I am not complaining, i just wanted to talk about 1 or 2 things which have been bothering me for the last couple of days, i have been waiting for the fibre node announcement since the above roadmap was published back in october and now I am being told that the requirement were set so that "15k Fibre requirement was the only one acceptable to enable Fibre holders to get any revenues from the platform and not reduce revenues for core Blitz investors". Back in october there was no ocupy and there certainly was no alliance with blitz so I dont really understand why the terms are being dictated by the "blitz investors", what about us the fibre long term holders, what kind of revenues are we going to get? I have been holding 1.61% of the money supply (c10100) and at the end I get told it is not enough for a node. Lets not forget that fibre's total money supply is 630000 and blitz's is 3,735,206 coins, so 30000 blitz is roughly 0.8%.
The other thing i wanted to talk about is this idea of "investors", as far as I understand, Fibre is meant to be a currency not an investment vehicle and actually this was one of the reasons why I decided to be part of your community because I felt that the devs and their plans are there for the whole community not just the few with 15k fibre in their accounts.
Anyways, sorry to rumble on, I still love fibre no matter what happen and i am still grateful to have developers like you guys in charge of the coin
ps
I am not against Blitz or its investors Smiley

disco987

Activity: 711
Merit: 500

CLOAK Trustless Anonymous Cryptocurrency

View Profile WWW
May 13, 2015, 07:09:38 PM

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>UPDATE<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>UPDATE<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

Hi Guys,

Please don't take it as a complaint because I am not complaining, i just wanted to talk about 1 or 2 things which have been bothering me for the last couple of days, i have been waiting for the fibre node announcement since the above roadmap was published back in october and now I am being told that the requirement were set so that "15k Fibre requirement was the only one acceptable to enable Fibre holders to get any revenues from the platform and not reduce revenues for core Blitz investors". Back in october there was no ocupy and there certainly was no alliance with blitz so I dont really understand why the terms are being dictated by the "blitz investors", what about us the fibre long term holders, what kind of revenues are we going to get? I have been holding 1.61% of the money supply (c10100) and at the end I get told it is not enough for a node. Lets not forget that fibre's total money supply is 630000 and blitz's is 3,735,206 coins, so 30000 blitz is roughly 0.8%.
The other thing i wanted to talk about is this idea of "investors", as far as I understand, Fibre is meant to be a currency not an investment vehicle and actually this was one of the reasons why I decided to be part of your community because I felt that the devs and their plans are there for the whole community not just the few with 15k fibre in their accounts.
Anyways, sorry to rumble on, I still love fibre no matter what happen and i am still grateful to have developers like you guys in charge of the coin
ps

And I have similar thoughts .15,000 is too much Cool

,╓▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄╓               
            ╓▄█████████████████▄╖           
         ╓▄█████▀▀'▒,,,,,╠'▀▀█████▄,       
       ,▓███▀╜,▄▄███████████▄▄,╙▀████╖     
      ▄███▀ ▄█████▀▀"``╙"▀▀█████▄ ▀███▄     
     ▓███╜╓████▀ ,▄▄█████▄▄, ▀████,╙███▌   
    ▓███`╔███▀ ╓▓███▀▀▀▀▀████╖ ▀███@"███▌   
   ]███▌┌███▌ ▐███         ███▄ ▐███ ▐███, 
   ▐███ ▐███ .███           ███  ███▌ ███▌ 
   ▐███ ▐███ '███           ███  ███▌ ███▌ 
   ]███@╙███@ ▀██▌        ,▄██▌ ▐███ ▐███` 
    ▓███ ▐███▄ ╙██▀╩     9███╜ ╔███▀,███▌   
     ████,╙███▌               ▓███╜,████   
      ▀███▄ ▀╜                 ▀▀ ▄███▌     
       ╙████▄,                 ╓▄████╜     
         ╙█████▄▄╓,       ,╓▄▄█████▀       
            ▀▀█████████████████▀▀           
                '▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀'

CloakCoin | Private, Secure & Untraceable Cryptocurrency |  Enigma
Forum | Bitcointalk | Twitter | Slack |  Facebook |  VK |  Reddit |  CloakTV |  Instagram |  IRC-Chat |  Faucet
mxxxxxx
Legendary

View Profile
May 13, 2015, 07:17:39 PM

ps

Hey, i am glad you asked, 15k is requirement strictly to gain additional revenues from whole Bitalize.com platform and BDN itself no matter what services will be running there (enabling Fibre investors to gain additional revenues above Fibre project thanks to Killakem`s involvement)

Fibre development continues the same together with ZT where the goal is to enable Fibre holders to gain fees for being nodes(the nodes from roadmap) and so they can help also with their wallets with others services and apps not only through BDN and Bitalize platform

The requirement for it was discussed at about 1k level Smiley

Thanks to cooperation we got instantly "Fibre in the cloud" part and will be able also to use Bitalize platform to host Fibre services there not necessarily using BDN

Stay strong Wink Android and Chrome App coming on 18th of May and Rev4 is being worked on at the same time together with FibreLock 2.0 and FibreOS 2.0

jahl

Activity: 448

View Profile
May 13, 2015, 09:49:25 PM

hmm, i find 15k to be quite acceptable for a node.

can't wait to test fibreOS 2 on the device Smiley
LondonMP

View Profile
May 14, 2015, 06:54:33 AM

Hey, i am glad you asked, 15k is requirement strictly to gain additional revenues from whole Bitalize.com platform and BDN itself no matter what services will be running there (enabling Fibre investors to gain additional revenues above Fibre project thanks to Killakem`s involvement)

Fibre development continues the same together with ZT where the goal is to enable Fibre holders to gain fees for being nodes(the nodes from roadmap) and so they can help also with their wallets with others services and apps not only through BDN and Bitalize platform

The requirement for it was discussed at about 1k level Smiley

Thanks to cooperation we got instantly "Fibre in the cloud" part and will be able also to use Bitalize platform to host Fibre services there not necessarily using BDN

Stay strong Wink Android and Chrome App coming on 18th of May and Rev4 is being worked on at the same time together with FibreLock 2.0 and FibreOS 2.0

Thank you very much Mxxxxxx for the prompt reply and I look forward to the 18th of May Smiley

LocoMB

View Profile
May 15, 2015, 09:59:20 AM

Cheers

but why a static ip?

If you need any help compiling a wallet from source please pm @Killakem or @mammix2

meh - i am not into that tried that with bitcoin from source and got a really frustrating experince because I couldn't compile it- gave up after spent a lot of time on it-
don't want that again.
at least bitcoin has an executable. So I tried running the Fibre-qt from FibreOS on my ubuntu 15.04 but I got some error messages of some missing libs so this is not so good either
so I have to run windoes or FibreOS, and I don't want to run windows only for a coin.

before I dedicate a machine extra for FibreOS maybe some of you guys can give me a hint: I want to use fibredark and in the directory on FibreOS it says fibredark, but the wallt is Fibre-qt

what's the deal with that? fibredark sounds really interesting but these different verions confuse the shit out of me.

mxxxxxx
Legendary

View Profile
May 15, 2015, 03:51:31 PM

meh - i am not into that tried that with bitcoin from source and got a really frustrating experince because I couldn't compile it- gave up after spent a lot of time on it-
don't want that again.
at least bitcoin has an executable. So I tried running the Fibre-qt from FibreOS on my ubuntu 15.04 but I got some error messages of some missing libs so this is not so good either
so I have to run windoes or FibreOS, and I don't want to run windows only for a coin.

before I dedicate a machine extra for FibreOS maybe some of you guys can give me a hint: I want to use fibredark and in the directory on FibreOS it says fibredark, but the wallt is Fibre-qt

what's the deal with that? fibredark sounds really interesting but these different verions confuse the shit out of me.

There were two separate wallets earlier - with and without tor connections

FibreOS was released before Hybrid Tor Wallet 3.2 version(which includes both options with switch inside one wallet)

The wallet inside FibreOS includes FibreDark(tor connections) you can check it by going to console and using getpeerinfo

BTW when screensaver surprises you the password is Fibreos

You can also run FibreOS in kvm on your machine (it is portable os, your wallet is safe at shutdown, just rename iso to img if kvm needs it)

Pages: « 1 ... 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 [207] 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 »
  Print  

Jump to: