Bitcoin Forum
June 27, 2024, 03:48:36 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 [47] 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ♔♕♔[ANN][LMR] LemurCoin|Rare. Just 100K supply|First Ever SocialCEX.com|Bittrex  (Read 114456 times)
abc333

Activity: 267
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 16, 2014, 12:16:47 AM

To panic.What has happened?How has maintained in such a low price level.No any progress.

King Coolian (OP)

Activity: 252

LemurCoin King

View Profile WWW
October 16, 2014, 12:24:53 AM

To panic.What has happened?How has maintained in such a low price level.No any progress.

Nothing special happened...bots and ICO coins took price down Sad
But new service is being developed Wink !

His Developerness of rare & precious LemurCoin
https://SocialCEX.com - First ever on crypto market - Social Crypto Exchange! Get real twitter followers, tweets, youtube views, likes and more. Pure escrowed PoA! Available only for LemurCoins!
YYY888

Activity: 194
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 16, 2014, 01:50:11 AM

If you want to have a good long-term development.Suggest you to POD certification.

http://cryptoasian.com/

Halofire

Activity: 938
Merit: 1000

@halofirebtc

View Profile
October 16, 2014, 03:05:57 AM

If you want to have a good long-term development.Suggest you to POD certification.

This is a waste of resources and just makes Asian richer. PoD doesn't do shit for coins when PoD can be obtained using all false information. Look at RIPO. 5+ POD and they vanished just to prove a point...

Just believe in the dev and hope he doesn't bounce. King, just keep doing your thing and hand the coin off properly if you ever decide to leave it.

OC Development - oZwWbQwz6LAkDLa2pHsEH8WSD2Y3LsTgFt
SMC Development - SgpYdoVz946nLBF2hF3PYCVQYnuYDeQTGu
Friendly reminder: Back up your wallet.dat files!!
real789

Activity: 294

If you can't understand my post please report it

View Profile
October 16, 2014, 03:29:36 AM

Nothing special happened...bots and ICO coins took price down Sad
But new service is being developed Wink !
any new roadmap from you king   Shocked

===Sempak===
King Coolian (OP)

LemurCoin King

View Profile WWW
October 16, 2014, 10:16:50 AM

This is a waste of resources and just makes Asian richer. PoD doesn't do shit for coins when PoD can be obtained using all false information. Look at RIPO. 5+ POD and they vanished just to prove a point...

Just believe in the dev and hope he doesn't bounce. King, just keep doing your thing and hand the coin off properly if you ever decide to leave it.

Really, this is my POD:
- coin is being mined for 2 month
- lemurcoin didn't have any "nice" IPO/ICO
- i prefer using time for development either then "pseudo trendy" thing

https://SocialCEX.com - First ever on crypto market - Social Crypto Exchange! Get real twitter followers, tweets, youtube views, likes and more. Pure escrowed PoA! Available only for LemurCoins!
Halofire

Activity: 938
Merit: 1000

@halofirebtc

View Profile
October 16, 2014, 05:58:01 PM

Really, this is my POD:
- coin is being mined for 2 month
- lemurcoin didn't have any "nice" IPO/ICO
- i prefer using time for development either then "pseudo trendy" thing

Exactly. +1. I used to ask coins for PoD too until RIPO showed it doesn't matter and the accusations of Asian being 'paid' to give false PODS. Another gimmick to bleed people and coins of BTC, imo.

OC Development - oZwWbQwz6LAkDLa2pHsEH8WSD2Y3LsTgFt
SMC Development - SgpYdoVz946nLBF2hF3PYCVQYnuYDeQTGu
Friendly reminder: Back up your wallet.dat files!!
AmericanComputerNerd

Activity: 224

"Change is the only constant." -Heraclitus

View Profile WWW
October 16, 2014, 07:45:05 PM

King you are my hero!  Continue on...

All of the drug coins have distracted everyone, so we should all grab up some cheap LMR and wait for the drug lords to get busted.
King Coolian (OP)

LemurCoin King

View Profile WWW
October 16, 2014, 09:06:33 PM

All of the drug coins have distracted everyone, so we should all grab up some cheap LMR and wait for the drug lords to get busted.

Ty my friend Smiley
I feel like a 40 y.o. virgin on a college party, with those drug coins...like fair and honest coins era is ending, all u need is cocaine coin and some ICO, and that's it Smiley...

AmericanComputerNerd

View Profile WWW
October 16, 2014, 10:46:51 PM

Ty my friend Smiley
I feel like a 40 y.o. virgin on a college party, with those drug coins...like fair and honest coins era is ending, all u need is cocaine coin and some ICO, and that's it Smiley...

As long as you continue on the journey this coin will stand the test of time.  You've got a great and solid design, great marketing, and backed by solid services (with more to come).  All of these investors of the drug coins will come looking for a good investment to rebuild their portfolio after people start crashing those markets.
King Coolian (OP)

LemurCoin King

View Profile WWW
October 16, 2014, 10:49:32 PM

Ty my friend Smiley

As long as you continue on the journey this coin will stand the test of time.  You've got a great and solid design, great marketing, and backed by solid services (with more to come).  All of these investors of the drug coins will come looking for a good investment to rebuild their portfolio after people start crashing those markets.

Thanks man, really hope you are right...

real789

View Profile
October 17, 2014, 12:01:00 AM

i'am sad and tired i sell my lemur in 16k  Sad
now i will buy again Smiley we need more volume to up

===Sempak===
pepi

Activity: 414
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 17, 2014, 07:25:12 AM

That is same what I do before three weeks: sell LMR for 10 K
And in just 29 hours it goes up to 79 K
I will not make same error again.
Rather then all my LMR "dies" in my wallet then to sell it at such low price.
real789

View Profile
October 17, 2014, 07:53:40 AM

That is same what I do before three weeks: sell LMR for 10 K
And in just 29 hours it goes up to 79 K
I will not make same error again.
Rather then all my LMR "dies" in my wallet then to sell it at such low price.
how many Lemur you have now?

===Sempak===
AmericanComputerNerd

View Profile WWW
October 17, 2014, 11:45:22 AM

Such doom and gloom from you guys.  The volume has dropped off a little bit because of the rallys on the new drug coins (MaryJ, DOPE, THC, etc...).  That won't last forever.

Now is the time to grab some relatively inexpensive LMR.  Look at the order book!  If someone bought .2 or .3 BTC worth of LMR the price would jump in to the 80-90k range again.  These coins are super-rare and with a relatively small increase in volume I think we could shoot right up past 100k satoshi's again.

King Coolian is working on a new service as well!  The wallet looks amazing, it isn't being mine / dumped because of design, and it is backed by solid services, and an active developer who has proven he doesn't copy / paste code.
King Coolian (OP)

LemurCoin King

View Profile WWW
October 17, 2014, 12:09:46 PM

Such doom and gloom from you guys.  The volume has dropped off a little bit because of the rallys on the new drug coins (MaryJ, DOPE, THC, etc...).  That won't last forever.

Now is the time to grab some relatively inexpensive LMR.  Look at the order book!  If someone bought .2 or .3 BTC worth of LMR the price would jump in to the 80-90k range again.  These coins are super-rare and with a relatively small increase in volume I think we could shoot right up past 100k satoshi's again.

King Coolian is working on a new service as well!  The wallet looks amazing, it isn't being mine / dumped because of design, and it is backed by solid services, and an active developer who has proven he doesn't copy / paste code.

Thanks my friend, i really appreciate your support and pure understanding of what's going on!
Also big hugs to all miners, lemurcoin is 2 month old sharply today Smiley

2 month of solid mining  Roll Eyes, great community interaction and cool news!
Let's have some little topless party today  Grin!

real789

View Profile
October 17, 2014, 01:06:06 PM

Thanks my friend, i really appreciate your support and pure understanding of what's going on!

i will buy more before it Cheesy
yesterday i sell my lemur in 16k to join dopecoin party
now i will buy more in 20k sat Smiley i hope i get it

===Sempak===
AmericanComputerNerd

View Profile WWW
October 18, 2014, 12:19:58 AM

I would like to try an experimentation, with the approval of King Coolian, of course!!!  ;-)

King, I am going to shoot you a PM.  In the mean time, my fellow LMRs, I suggest you go and buy up the LMRs before the next pump!
hiroshima

Activity: 15
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 18, 2014, 01:41:58 AM

i will buy more before it Cheesy
yesterday i sell my lemur in 16k to join dopecoin party
now i will buy more in 20k sat Smiley i hope i get it
Grin
dodouuu

Activity: 206

View Profile
October 18, 2014, 03:23:04 AM

Recently found that some managers random locking posts of the coin.It is very unwise.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 [47] 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 »
  Print  

Jump to: