Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 10:09:43 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 [231] 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 ... 612 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [SDC] ShadowCash | Welcome to the UMBRA  (Read 1289610 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
illodin

Activity: 966
Merit: 1003

View Profile
February 16, 2015, 12:37:52 PM

SHADOW looks like its doing some real amazing stuff.

I look forward to this Zeuner peer review I heard about.
This could be really important for the Anon space and differentiating different crypto systems

and you've got this shdowchat feature already in-wallet? thats crazy cool

im following u guys irc in shadowcash.io

KUDOS

Hi there! How did you stumble upon dem cryptos in the first place btw?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
idiomatik

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 16, 2015, 12:56:31 PM

SHADOW looks like its doing some real amazing stuff.

I look forward to this Zeuner peer review I heard about.
This could be really important for the Anon space and differentiating different crypto systems

and you've got this shdowchat feature already in-wallet? thats crazy cool

im following u guys irc in shadowcash.io

KUDOS

Hi there! How did you stumble upon dem cryptos in the first place btw?

A friend at Uni sent the whitepaper in my direction.
I don't have the time to take a deep dive and will be reading Zeuner's review when released.

Im not an "investor".
Pline

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 16, 2015, 01:17:54 PM

Welcome to all the newcomers, maybe child_harold's tweets are having an effect  Grin

For anyone new to Shadow, I suggest checking out this article, its a good read, and does a pretty good job at explaining how Shadow's anonymity works: http://www.deepdotweb.com/2015/01/28/shadowcash-zero-knowledge-anonymity/
fearcoka
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 16, 2015, 03:36:44 PM

Just Nao Tomori and Bitcoin ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Automatic Monkey

Activity: 503
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 16, 2015, 06:21:16 PM

wow this coin has alot to offer. It's being slept on. Price should be much higher than it is.

That 20K floor held for so long was impressive. But I think big: due to the 6M coins the price is going to have to be in the tens of thousands of dollars per coin for it to be what it really should be.

Valuable economics lessons are being learned continuously. Bitcoin was unique because it's not fiat, the supply is intrinsically limited. Then altcoins arrived and crypto became like fiat; anyone can issue a new coin. Most altcoins have no value because of this. Closed source annoys a lot of crypto people for cultural reasons, but if Shadow was open source what would be to stop a thousand other people who were late to the party from cloning the coin and making it more like fiat?

Try ShadowCash, the first coin with instant and decentralized private transactions!
SDC address: SUPERMAN8eDvcPL6RWYMVwtPzUtqWi2zCr
Wallet Private Key: 7S6fJBEzXqJuuGCvEPcgBSbd5wmjVTvDj7591gNKcTmS7X47e98
00Smurf

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 16, 2015, 06:32:55 PM

wow this coin has alot to offer. It's being slept on. Price should be much higher than it is.

That 20K floor held for so long was impressive. But I think big: due to the 6M coins the price is going to have to be in the tens of thousands of dollars per coin for it to be what it really should be.

Valuable economics lessons are being learned continuously. Bitcoin was unique because it's not fiat, the supply is intrinsically limited. Then altcoins arrived and crypto became like fiat; anyone can issue a new coin. Most altcoins have no value because of this. Closed source annoys a lot of crypto people for cultural reasons, but if Shadow was open source what would be to stop a thousand other people who were late to the party from cloning the coin and making it more like fiat?

it is opensource.
LongAndShort
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1050

View Profile
February 16, 2015, 07:34:32 PM

Hey guys, I just send my coins from bittrex to Shadow-QT to stake. How long should I wait to my coins become mature?
Another question: is Shadow-QT only in english?
Min stake age: 8 hours, no max age
qwizzie
Legendary

Activity: 2548
Merit: 1245

View Profile
February 16, 2015, 07:50:51 PM

Dear Shadowcoin community,

We found one of your little children wandering around in our Darkcoin forums,
asking question after question after question about Darkcoin, Darksend and InstantX.
We gave him answers but it soon became clear his little child mind just couldnt handle it,
its was just not mature enough to cope with all the info.

So we decided to bring child_harold back to you guys, figuring you were all worried sick about his absence. I suggest you
all put him in a corner somewhere for at least a few hours and when he start crying pls just ignore him.

To child_harold :

Pls listen to these nice people in this forum and behave yourself then maybe, just maybe they will let you visit us again in a
few years when you grown more mature.

edit : oh, and pls stop making these fake accounts pretending yr not child_harold .. we grown-ups see right through that

best regards,

qwizzie

Learn from the past, set detailed and vivid goals for the future and live in the only moment of time over which you have any control : now
Cornett

Activity: 700

★ IT's Party Time! ★

View Profile
February 16, 2015, 08:47:56 PM
Last edit: February 16, 2015, 09:03:47 PM by Cornett

Min stake age: 8 hours, no max age

LongAndShort, glad to see you dude!

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████▄▄
░░░░░░░░░▄▄░░░░░░░░░████████
░░░░░▄▄██████▄▄░░░░░███████████▄▄
░▄▄██████████████▄▄███████████████▄
░▀▀██████████████▀▀░░░▀▀████████████
██▄▄▀▀██████▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀████████
██████▄▄▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀███████
████████░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀███
████████░░░░░▄▄███████▄▄░░░░░███▄▄░░▀
████████░░░███████████████░░░███████▄
░░▀▀████░░░░░▀▀███████▀▀░░░░░████████
██▄▄░░▀▀░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀░░░░░░░░░████████
██████▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░░▀███████
████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄██████▄▄▀▀███
██████████▄▄░░░░▄▄██████████████▄▄
██████████████▄▄▀▀██████████████▀▀
░░▀▀████████████░░░░▀▀██████▀▀
░░░░░░▀▀████████░░░░░░░░▀▀
░░░░░░░░░▀▀██████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀██
OATH

████▀
███▀  ▀
██▀  ▀
█▀  ▀
▀  ▀
▄  ▄
█▄  ▄
██▄  ▄
███▄  ▄
████▄

▀████
▀  ▀███
▀  ▀██
▀  ▀█
▀  ▀
▄  ▄
▄  ▄█
▄  ▄██
▄  ▄███
▄████

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

█▄▄              █▄▄
█████▄▄         ██████▄▄
████████       ████████ █
████████ ██   ████████ ██
████████ ███ ████████ ███
████████ ████ ██████ ████
████████ █████ ████ █████
████████ ▀█████ ██ ██████
████████    ▀▀██  ███████
▀███████         ▀███████
   ▀▀███            ▀▀███
       ▀                ▀
Cornett

Activity: 700

★ IT's Party Time! ★

View Profile
February 16, 2015, 08:57:21 PM
Last edit: February 16, 2015, 09:24:16 PM by Cornett

asking question after question after question about Darkcoin, Darksend and InstantX.
We gave him answers but it soon became clear his little child mind just couldnt handle it,

So we decided to bring child_harold back to you guys, figuring you were all worried sick about his absence. I suggest you
all put him in a corner somewhere for at least a few hours and when he start crying pls just ignore him.

To child_harold :

Pls listen to these nice people in this forum and behave yourself then maybe, just maybe they will let you visit us again in a

edit : oh, and pls stop making these fake accounts pretending yr not child_harold .. we grown-ups see right through that

best regards,

qwizzie

Don't worry guys, Child_Harold is our restless community member. We have become accustomed to his devotional SDC bigotry and to his intervention in the affairs of other communities. But Shadowcash is his lifestyle. Anyway i apologize on behalf of our community for his crazy behavior

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████▄▄
░░░░░░░░░▄▄░░░░░░░░░████████
░░░░░▄▄██████▄▄░░░░░███████████▄▄
░▄▄██████████████▄▄███████████████▄
░▀▀██████████████▀▀░░░▀▀████████████
██▄▄▀▀██████▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀████████
██████▄▄▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀███████
████████░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀███
████████░░░░░▄▄███████▄▄░░░░░███▄▄░░▀
████████░░░███████████████░░░███████▄
░░▀▀████░░░░░▀▀███████▀▀░░░░░████████
██▄▄░░▀▀░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀░░░░░░░░░████████
██████▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░░▀███████
████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄██████▄▄▀▀███
██████████▄▄░░░░▄▄██████████████▄▄
██████████████▄▄▀▀██████████████▀▀
░░▀▀████████████░░░░▀▀██████▀▀
░░░░░░▀▀████████░░░░░░░░▀▀
░░░░░░░░░▀▀██████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀██
OATH

████▀
███▀  ▀
██▀  ▀
█▀  ▀
▀  ▀
▄  ▄
█▄  ▄
██▄  ▄
███▄  ▄
████▄

▀████
▀  ▀███
▀  ▀██
▀  ▀█
▀  ▀
▄  ▄
▄  ▄█
▄  ▄██
▄  ▄███
▄████

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

█▄▄              █▄▄
█████▄▄         ██████▄▄
████████       ████████ █
████████ ██   ████████ ██
████████ ███ ████████ ███
████████ ████ ██████ ████
████████ █████ ████ █████
████████ ▀█████ ██ ██████
████████    ▀▀██  ███████
▀███████         ▀███████
   ▀▀███            ▀▀███
       ▀                ▀
Automatic Monkey

Activity: 503

View Profile
February 16, 2015, 09:50:15 PM

To child_harold :

best regards,

qwizzie

Just Darksend him back over here.

We'll see him in a couple of days.

Try ShadowCash, the first coin with instant and decentralized private transactions!
SDC address: SUPERMAN8eDvcPL6RWYMVwtPzUtqWi2zCr
Wallet Private Key: 7S6fJBEzXqJuuGCvEPcgBSbd5wmjVTvDj7591gNKcTmS7X47e98
Kuriso

Activity: 532

View Profile
February 16, 2015, 10:05:24 PM

I have windows ShadowCoin version v1.3.0.6.  Sometimes, when I create a new address it locks the wallet up.  I have to kill the wallet and reopen it.  The address is not saved to the wallet.  If I'm lucky enough to get the address saved, the addresses disappear and I have to restart the wallet.  The wallet seems to freeze a lot as well.  I have no issues running any other wallet.  Are you guys aware of this?  Update soon?  Need to removed the Santa hat from the icon as well.
dasource

Activity: 821

View Profile
February 16, 2015, 10:40:52 PM

I have windows ShadowCoin version v1.3.0.6.  Sometimes, when I create a new address it locks the wallet up.  I have to kill the wallet and reopen it.  The address is not saved to the wallet.  If I'm lucky enough to get the address saved, the addresses disappear and I have to restart the wallet.  The wallet seems to freeze a lot as well.  I have no issues running any other wallet.  Are you guys aware of this?  Update soon?  Need to removed the Santa hat from the icon as well.

The above issues AFAIK have all been fixed in the pending release ... this should be ready as soon as some other kinks/improvements are ready.
Thanks.

^ I am with STUPID!
bigrcanada

Activity: 588

View Profile WWW
February 17, 2015, 01:29:59 AM

To child_harold :

best regards,

qwizzie

Don't worry guys, Child_Harold is our restless community member. We have become accustomed to his devotional SDC bigotry and to his intervention in the affairs of other communities. But Shadowcash is his lifestyle. Anyway i apologize on behalf of our community for his crazy behavior

Hi & thanks SDC community...I for one believe we are all entitled to support the community we believe in and should have a mutual respect for other communities.  Cheers everyone.

Proud lifetime DASH Foundation Member | First Brick & Mortar DASH Merchant |  Please visit DASH.org or DASHtalk.org for a list of merchants and information.
fearcoka
Legendary

Activity: 1008

View Profile
February 17, 2015, 02:20:43 PM

To child_harold :

best regards,

qwizzie

HAHAHAHA!!!  Grin
I think there was a masternode problem :S this is gonna take longer than expected

Just Nao Tomori and Bitcoin ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
LiteBit
Legendary

Activity: 1133
Merit: 1050

View Profile
February 17, 2015, 05:03:28 PM

To child_harold :

best regards,

qwizzie

Hey, wait! He was your kid first  Wink

I'd like to thank eduffield and the other developers for this critically important evolution in virtual currency. DarkCoin is what bitcoin should have been. Some might call it "Bitcoin 2.0" but would do better by saying: "DarkCoin is digital cash." - Child Harold - February 28, 2014

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=421615.msg5424980#msg5424980
Pline

Activity: 448

View Profile
February 17, 2015, 05:11:09 PM

Cryptsy wallet back in maintenance again.  I PMed mullick, but have not heard back.  I wonder how bittrex solved the problem of the wallet hanging, because their wallet seems to work flawlessly every day.  Also they have the most volume for SDC.  So anybody new that wants to trade, I highly suggest Bittrex.
P3RS3US

Activity: 168

View Profile
February 17, 2015, 07:49:58 PM

A dignified apology by the little lord of chaos posted in DRK thread:

It saddens me to see such a poor response from the DRK community with regards to the misuse of CH's words. Signature use is up and the this community has new members who purport to be his relatives. Since my goal is to get you to stop using that signature I have elected to adopt a different strategy to broker this accord and will back-off entirely for one week.

Hopefully we can leave this mess behind us. The ball's now in your court.

In the meantime CH wished I post the message below on his behalf.  He has already apologised in IRC to any members of the SDC community who were offended by his actions.

Dear DRK community,

We travel different roads leading to the same destination: Anonymity. I regret I can no longer walk with you on yours and sincerely apologise for any offence I have caused members of the Darkcoin community. This was NOT my intention. Out of respect I will never post in this thread again. Our vision differs and I do not wish to play any part in a 2-tier network where there are masters and slaves.

Thank you for returning my words, assuming you have done so. When I originally penned them one year ago I felt the same heart-felt passion for DRK that I now have for SDC. However, the thanks I gave to Evan I do not retract. My thanks to Evan still apply. Thank you Evan.

solid1234 mentioned how this space is a little like ProSports. With this metaphor in  mind I'm not embarrassed to say I feel a little bruised and battered after the last few days or action. I'll be sitting on the bench for a bit and shall relinquish into the shadows.

So Farewell & God speed,

Child Harold
p.s. What a long, strange trip it's been.
http://youtu.be/1C816p-KTNk
erok

Activity: 896

View Profile
February 17, 2015, 08:45:35 PM

To child_harold :

best regards,

qwizzie

HAHAHAHA!!!  Grin
I think there was a masternode problem :S this is gonna take longer than expected
TX Rejected (Code -idontwannaplayanymore)

"the destruction of privacy widens the existing power imbalance between the ruling factions and everyone else" -- Julian Assange
Kuriso

Activity: 532

View Profile
February 19, 2015, 03:51:32 AM

someone is in a hurry to get out of SDC.  who knows something the rest of us do not?
Pages: « 1 ... 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 [231] 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 ... 612 »
  Print  

Jump to: