Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 08:14:33 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 [264] 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 ... 612 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [SDC] ShadowCash | Welcome to the UMBRA  (Read 1289614 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
CedricQuotient

Activity: 270
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 20, 2015, 06:56:16 PM

What do you guys think of an IN WALLET EXCHANGE? I know something like this is possible as XAI will be implementing one soon. This would also help with making the entire process of converting BTC to SDC more anon.

This plus the ability to share Torrent files and get paid for uploading through the ShadowMarket will make us the Coin killer
Just wanted to point out that XAI is implementing an asset layer, not a decentralized exchange, they are pretty different.  Building a true decentralized exchange that does atomic cross-chain transactions is a tall order, and fraught with peril, and is not something I want to attempt to tackle any time soon Tongue  Its a big project, and will take a team of people a fair amount of time.  Like a 6 months to 1 year kind of project, not a 1 month kind of project.  If, for instance, I wanted to exchange I don't know..say LTC for BTC... facilitating that in a trustless decentralized way while also validating across the other blockchains and accounting for possible forks etc... this is not a tough nut to crack by any means.  There are probably a million corner cases to account for.

libsec256 would be cool to see in Shadow, although that's not user-facing, would be a nice optimization.

Protocol encryption would be cool.  Use the Shadow encrypted messaging as a way to make an encrypted p2p channel between peers.  When they send their version message maybe they exchange keys, then swap over to sending everything encrypted.  This wouldn't be terribly hard to implement.

Distribution lists in shadow encrypted messaging might be cool, similar to bitmessage, could open door to building some other things on top of it.

Some defenses against Chainalysis style stuff might be cool to look at, like having transactions broadcast by some other peer, and maybe always rebroadcasting some random set of transactions from the mempool along with it...although that gets tricky I'm pretty sure it can be done in a workable way.  Although I guess with the Shadow token there is already some level of protection against their sort of big data analysis/data mining.

Some onion seeds for Shadow would be cool...anyone set any up as hidden services?  Not sure if the Shadow code supports onion seeds, I know the newer BTC code does, but you can at the least specify them through config/command line.

Multisig escrow and a user interface for constructing multi-sig transactions would be cool...nobody's done a UI for multisig yet...another thing that would enable other stuff down the road.

Blazin604

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 20, 2015, 07:50:29 PM

What do you guys think of an IN WALLET EXCHANGE? I know something like this is possible as XAI will be implementing one soon. This would also help with making the entire process of converting BTC to SDC more anon.

This plus the ability to share Torrent files and get paid for uploading through the ShadowMarket will make us the Coin killer
Just wanted to point out that XAI is implementing an asset layer, not a decentralized exchange, they are pretty different.  Building a true decentralized exchange that does atomic cross-chain transactions is a tall order, and fraught with peril, and is not something I want to attempt to tackle any time soon Tongue  Its a big project, and will take a team of people a fair amount of time.  Like a 6 months to 1 year kind of project, not a 1 month kind of project.  If, for instance, I wanted to exchange I don't know..say LTC for BTC... facilitating that in a trustless decentralized way while also validating across the other blockchains and accounting for possible forks etc... this is not a tough nut to crack by any means.  There are probably a million corner cases to account for.

libsec256 would be cool to see in Shadow, although that's not user-facing, would be a nice optimization.

Protocol encryption would be cool.  Use the Shadow encrypted messaging as a way to make an encrypted p2p channel between peers.  When they send their version message maybe they exchange keys, then swap over to sending everything encrypted.  This wouldn't be terribly hard to implement.

Distribution lists in shadow encrypted messaging might be cool, similar to bitmessage, could open door to building some other things on top of it.

Some defenses against Chainalysis style stuff might be cool to look at, like having transactions broadcast by some other peer, and maybe always rebroadcasting some random set of transactions from the mempool along with it...although that gets tricky I'm pretty sure it can be done in a workable way.  Although I guess with the Shadow token there is already some level of protection against their sort of big data analysis/data mining.

Some onion seeds for Shadow would be cool...anyone set any up as hidden services?  Not sure if the Shadow code supports onion seeds, I know the newer BTC code does, but you can at the least specify them through config/command line.

Multisig escrow and a user interface for constructing multi-sig transactions would be cool...nobody's done a UI for multisig yet...another thing that would enable other stuff down the road.

Thanks for clearing that up Cedric...glad to see you around here. We could use someone like you around here. Interesting...

lawgicc

Activity: 420

View Profile WWW
March 20, 2015, 08:48:46 PM

puttin up some buy walls. SDC is mooning. Not even worried about the price. The TECH IS A1!!!! All i hold are SDC, BTC, & XRP.

mrBitcoinZ.com
@mrB1tc01n
svojoe
Legendary

Activity: 968
Merit: 1000

einc.io

View Profile
March 20, 2015, 08:51:17 PM
Last edit: March 20, 2015, 09:06:18 PM by svojoe

puttin up some buy walls. SDC is mooning. Not even worried about the price. The TECH IS A1!!!! All i hold are SDC, BTC, & XRP.

Good!  A-lot of us went "all in" a while ago at higher prices!  Now we sit and wait because we refuse to sell  Smiley   I think there is only 1 or 2 day traders with modest (but limited) BTC/SDC that are keeping the prices down because they are flexing the 17k to 23k cycle over and over and either accumulating more SDC or taking a little BTC out of our market-cap each time.   Its been painful to watch for months now.   Just now, someone bought up to 20500sats and with-in 5 minutes there was 1btc sell at 19998 now the bots are walking the price back down nice and easy.    What I'd love to see happen is some fresh blood showing up and calling the bluff and buying them out.

My prediction would be this,

New investors discover SDC,  Because there is there so little liquidity (actual coins for sale) they would grow impatient waiting for low-buy walls to fill.  So they would start buying up supply into the Mid 20k's.  It would then be a tug of war between the new day traders and the investors, with a few people that just need to cash a little sdc for btc int he middle.  If the investors could flush out the day traders who have mostly sold out on the way to nearly 30k sats we would be a new world.   I predict there would be a a micro-sell off around 28-30k the last attempt by traders to profit and start leaning the price back down and a few other holders "sure it won't last like before".   If the new investors could handle that next 20-30btc of sells and keep pushing upwards we would be quickly on our way to the market cap we deserve.  (.01000000) Yes, 1million sats,  now this 20k crap.

Blazin604

View Profile
March 20, 2015, 09:15:17 PM

Good!  A-lot of us went "all in" a while ago at higher prices!  Now we sit and wait because we refuse to sell  Smiley   I think there is only 1 or 2 day traders with modest (but limited) BTC/SDC that are keeping the prices down because they are flexing the 17k to 23k cycle over and over and either accumulating more SDC or taking a little BTC out of our market-cap each time.   Its been painful to watch for months now.   Just now, someone bought up to 20500sats and with-in 5 minutes there was 1btc sell at 19998 now the bots are walking the price back down nice and easy.    What I'd love to see happen is some fresh blood showing up and calling the bluff and buying them out.

New investors discover SDC,  Because there is there so little liquidity (actual coins for sale) they would grow impatient waiting for low-buy walls to fill.  So they would start buying up supply into the Mid 20k's.  It would then be a tug of war between the new day traders and the investors, with a few people that just need to cash a little sdc for btc int he middle.  If the investors could flush out the day traders who have mostly sold out on the way to nearly 30k sats we would be a new world.   I predict there would be a a micro-sell off around 28-30k the last attempt by traders to profit and start leaning the price back down and a few other holders "sure it won't last like before".   If the new investors could handle that next 20-30btc of sells and keep pushing upwards we would be quickly on our way to the market cap we deserve.  (.01000000) Yes, 1million sats,  now this 20k crap.

Just wait my friends. It takes time to move mass amounts of money around. I have made a life decision. I am done with the Banking system entirely. Need some more time. 30 days max. You'll see some buy walls

fearcoka
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 20, 2015, 09:51:04 PM

Blazin you might need those banking systems afterwards to cash out all your fortunes Tongue

Just Nao Tomori and Bitcoin ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
P3RS3US

Activity: 168

View Profile
March 20, 2015, 09:57:42 PM

Blazin you might need those banking systems afterwards to cash out all your fortunes Tongue

Not if he's got a BTM (bitcoin ATM) machine around the corner Wink
Of course the machine operator may have to re-fill it with cash many times. lulz
ffmad
Legendary

Activity: 868
Merit: 1006

View Profile WWW
March 20, 2015, 10:15:55 PM

That would be a killer feature only if we get it first. I havent read enought about maidsafe yet, but i think they will have one too, and if they release it first Shadow market could be much less important maybe.

MaidSafe won't be ready before 1 or 2 years. And it's more about decentralized data storage (for decentralized internet).
The ones who are doing file storing are Storj.

Good!  A-lot of us went "all in" a while ago at higher prices!  Now we sit and wait because we refuse to sell  Smiley   I think there is only 1 or 2 day traders with modest (but limited) BTC/SDC that are keeping the prices down because they are flexing the 17k to 23k cycle over and over and either accumulating more SDC or taking a little BTC out of our market-cap each time.   Its been painful to watch for months now.   Just now, someone bought up to 20500sats and with-in 5 minutes there was 1btc sell at 19998 now the bots are walking the price back down nice and easy.    What I'd love to see happen is some fresh blood showing up and calling the bluff and buying them out.

New investors discover SDC,  Because there is there so little liquidity (actual coins for sale) they would grow impatient waiting for low-buy walls to fill.  So they would start buying up supply into the Mid 20k's.  It would then be a tug of war between the new day traders and the investors, with a few people that just need to cash a little sdc for btc int he middle.  If the investors could flush out the day traders who have mostly sold out on the way to nearly 30k sats we would be a new world.   I predict there would be a a micro-sell off around 28-30k the last attempt by traders to profit and start leaning the price back down and a few other holders "sure it won't last like before".   If the new investors could handle that next 20-30btc of sells and keep pushing upwards we would be quickly on our way to the market cap we deserve.  (.01000000) Yes, 1million sats,  now this 20k crap.

Just wait my friends. It takes time to move mass amounts of money around. I have made a life decision. I am done with the Banking system entirely. Need some more time. 30 days max. You'll see some buy walls

we just need to break the '40 000 sats mental limit', if it's done, we will go way higher (40k has never been broken)

▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████
████▀                  ▀████
███▀   ▄████████████▄   ▀███
███    ██████████████    ███
███    ████      ████    ███
███    ██████████████    ███
███    █████████████▀   ▄███
███    ████            ▄████
██    ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████
▀█▄  ▀████████████████▀▀
fparticlf█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█ ▀ ▀ ▀                    █
█                          █
█    ▀▀█▄                  █
█       █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█      █
█        █▄       ▄█▀      █
█         █▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀        █
█          █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      █
█      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█      █
█       █▀█      █▀█       █
█   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   █
█        ▄  ▄  ▄  ▄        █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
.Infinite .
.Markets.
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█  ████  ████  ████  ████  █
.Public or..
.Private  ...
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█ ▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀ █
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█          ▄▄▄▄▄           █
█         █▀   ▀█          █
█        █▀     ▀█         █
█      ▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄       █
█       ▄▀▀▄   ▄▀▀▄        █
█       ▀▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▀        █
.RingCT........
.Anonymity .
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
P3RS3US

View Profile
March 20, 2015, 10:28:40 PM

SHADOW PROMO (in IRC): WHY IS ANONYMITY IMPORTANT?
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=992423.0

Mattel's wifi Barbie could be used to spy on children
http://www.independent.co.uk/news/business/news/mattels-wifi-barbie-could-be-used-to-spy-on-children-10115724.html

"Barbie gets a makeover later this year when Mattel releases the first wifi connected doll, alarming critics who say that it could be used to spy on children.

'Hello Barbie' uses wifi to 'talk' to children, play interactive games and tell stories.

But child protection advocates have raised the alarm that a concealed microphone, activated by a button on the doll's belt, could be used to record children's likes and dislikes and send that information back to Mattel via wifi.

“They should call it Surveillance Barbie,” said Susan Linn, executive director of the nonprofit Campaign for a Commercial-Free Childhood, which is lobbying for the doll to be scrapped. "

http://youtu.be/RJMvmVCwoNM

systh

Activity: 390

View Profile
March 20, 2015, 10:44:56 PM

<snip>

we just need to break the '40 000 sats mental limit', if it's done, we will go way higher (40k has never been broken)

Seriously? Is that globally for cryptocoins? That's interesting.

SNOVio – Decentralized Lead Generation  |   Telegram  |   Facebook
Blazin604

View Profile
March 20, 2015, 10:47:12 PM

Bitcoin my friend + bitpremier.com all I'm gonna need for the first phase of my plan ; )

Blazin604

View Profile
March 20, 2015, 10:50:29 PM

Not if he's got a BTM (bitcoin ATM) machine around the corner Wink
Of course the machine operator may have to re-fill it with cash many times. lulz

Thankfully I have access to many BTMS. However we havent made it yet my friends. Although it does feel close. I can feel it. Shadows time is now. People are becoming aware.

LiteBit
Legendary

Activity: 1133
Merit: 1050

View Profile
March 20, 2015, 11:07:20 PM

This plus the ability to share Torrent files and get paid through the ShadowMarket will make us the Coin killer

Someone (I wish I could code) could fork Counterparty to the Shadow platform and we could have a ShadowParty!  Shocked

Through ShadowParty we create a 3rd blockchain token called SDX. And we could trade SDX<>SDC<>SDT all the live, long day.

Then the NSA would be like:

So we'd have that going for us.
P3RS3US

View Profile
March 20, 2015, 11:10:35 PM

I been messing around with Shadow>Shadow tx's… increasing number of outputs by using a more complex number as input, in this case x.xxxxxxxx
http://www.shadowchain.info/tx/1a75e35de9711907139121b7fd0eded1a70ed7a48305253725a2c5811a1a4de4
(27 outputs)
hehe
Blazin604

View Profile
March 20, 2015, 11:15:22 PM

This plus the ability to share Torrent files and get paid through the ShadowMarket will make us the Coin killer

Someone (I wish I could code) could fork Counterparty to the Shadow platform and we could have a ShadowParty!  Shocked

Through ShadowParty we create a 3rd blockchain token called SDX. And we could trade SDX<>SDC<>SDT all the live, long day.

Then the NSA would be like:

This coin has limitless potential.

Blazin604

View Profile
March 20, 2015, 11:16:09 PM

I been messing around with Shadow>Shadow tx's… increasing number of outputs by using a more complex number as input, in this case x.xxxxxxxx
http://www.shadowchain.info/tx/1a75e35de9711907139121b7fd0eded1a70ed7a48305253725a2c5811a1a4de4
(27 outputs)
hehe

Beautiful.

Cornett

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

★ IT's Party Time! ★

View Profile
March 20, 2015, 11:18:04 PM

Someone (I wish I could code) could fork Counterparty to the Shadow platform and we could have a ShadowParty!  Shocked

Who will code SDX ShadowParty ?

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████▄▄
░░░░░░░░░▄▄░░░░░░░░░████████
░░░░░▄▄██████▄▄░░░░░███████████▄▄
░▄▄██████████████▄▄███████████████▄
░▀▀██████████████▀▀░░░▀▀████████████
██▄▄▀▀██████▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀████████
██████▄▄▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀███████
████████░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀███
████████░░░░░▄▄███████▄▄░░░░░███▄▄░░▀
████████░░░███████████████░░░███████▄
░░▀▀████░░░░░▀▀███████▀▀░░░░░████████
██▄▄░░▀▀░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀░░░░░░░░░████████
██████▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░░▀███████
████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄██████▄▄▀▀███
██████████▄▄░░░░▄▄██████████████▄▄
██████████████▄▄▀▀██████████████▀▀
░░▀▀████████████░░░░▀▀██████▀▀
░░░░░░▀▀████████░░░░░░░░▀▀
░░░░░░░░░▀▀██████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀██
OATH

████▀
███▀  ▀
██▀  ▀
█▀  ▀
▀  ▀
▄  ▄
█▄  ▄
██▄  ▄
███▄  ▄
████▄

▀████
▀  ▀███
▀  ▀██
▀  ▀█
▀  ▀
▄  ▄
▄  ▄█
▄  ▄██
▄  ▄███
▄████

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

█▄▄              █▄▄
█████▄▄         ██████▄▄
████████       ████████ █
████████ ██   ████████ ██
████████ ███ ████████ ███
████████ ████ ██████ ████
████████ █████ ████ █████
████████ ▀█████ ██ ██████
████████    ▀▀██  ███████
▀███████         ▀███████
   ▀▀███            ▀▀███
       ▀                ▀
P3RS3US

View Profile
March 21, 2015, 12:22:24 AM
Last edit: March 21, 2015, 12:52:06 AM by P3RS3US

(27 outputs)
hehe

Beautiful.

By increasing my number by one char (so 99.99999999 Shadow>Shadow) I was able to get a 30 output tx using Ring Size 16 (tx fee 0.04)
http://shadowchain.info/tx/5e217e76f4260585a7d213d53799b24c48bacdfaaacc0b0deb700d3d75233b1c
outputs 30

(I disclose the amount sent since u cannot c it in the explorer)

I then did another Shadow>Shadow 99.99999999 with Ring Size 64 (tx fee 0.22)
http://shadowchain.info/tx/dd8ec858a9d7a606f20196788aa81c8de14410cbff28dd20b4c715361ef1881d
outputs 29

I found it interesting the the number of outputs were different for the same amount.
But I was even more struck by how the tx using 64 has more Inputs with a dramatic difference in ScriptSig length.

It looks impressive altho I dont know what it all means.
Just playing around to see what I can produce.

UPDATE 1: did another Shadow>Shadow 99.99999999 with Ring Size 16
http://shadowchain.info/tx/df7b094d407843f4a6397db47cbe05dfb605c90784892a7fa6666762ef7e43a8
outputs again 30, but output values and ScriptSig size different than the first tx. YAY!

UPDATE 2: did another Shadow>Shadow 99.99999999 with Ring Size 64
http://shadowchain.info/tx/168dcc9e15e17a500c0a1c24374fd085a68cfdd2e076728f1490e74da08b9d26
tx fee was different o.21 not 0.22 as before.
also number of outputs (now 27 not 29) and their amounts were different!

OBSERVATION:
So i guess sending the same amount of Shadow with same Ring Size produces different results every time.
Which is awesome.
P3RS3US

View Profile
March 21, 2015, 12:31:07 AM

Someone (I wish I could code) could fork Counterparty to the Shadow platform and we could have a ShadowParty!  Shocked

Who will code SDX ShadowParty ?

Is it just me or does the name ShadowParty have a certain ring to it?

Wink
Automatic Monkey

Activity: 503
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 21, 2015, 01:57:36 AM

SHADOW PROMO (in IRC): WHY IS ANONYMITY IMPORTANT?
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=992423.0

Mattel's wifi Barbie could be used to spy on children
http://www.independent.co.uk/news/business/news/mattels-wifi-barbie-could-be-used-to-spy-on-children-10115724.html

"Barbie gets a makeover later this year when Mattel releases the first wifi connected doll, alarming critics who say that it could be used to spy on children.

'Hello Barbie' uses wifi to 'talk' to children, play interactive games and tell stories.

But child protection advocates have raised the alarm that a concealed microphone, activated by a button on the doll's belt, could be used to record children's likes and dislikes and send that information back to Mattel via wifi.

“They should call it Surveillance Barbie,” said Susan Linn, executive director of the nonprofit Campaign for a Commercial-Free Childhood, which is lobbying for the doll to be scrapped. "

http://youtu.be/RJMvmVCwoNM

They're also releasing Peeping Ken, who has a hidden camera.

Try ShadowCash, the first coin with instant and decentralized private transactions!
SDC address: SUPERMAN8eDvcPL6RWYMVwtPzUtqWi2zCr
Wallet Private Key: 7S6fJBEzXqJuuGCvEPcgBSbd5wmjVTvDj7591gNKcTmS7X47e98
Pages: « 1 ... 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 [264] 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 ... 612 »
  Print  

Jump to: