Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 06:44:02 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 [259] 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 ... 612 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [SDC] ShadowCash | Welcome to the UMBRA  (Read 1289609 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Cornett

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

★ IT's Party Time! ★

View Profile
March 16, 2015, 08:37:34 PM

Lol. skip60 is just a childish moneymaker. Here is nobody cares about this piece of s***  Kiss

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████▄▄
░░░░░░░░░▄▄░░░░░░░░░████████
░░░░░▄▄██████▄▄░░░░░███████████▄▄
░▄▄██████████████▄▄███████████████▄
░▀▀██████████████▀▀░░░▀▀████████████
██▄▄▀▀██████▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀████████
██████▄▄▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀███████
████████░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀███
████████░░░░░▄▄███████▄▄░░░░░███▄▄░░▀
████████░░░███████████████░░░███████▄
░░▀▀████░░░░░▀▀███████▀▀░░░░░████████
██▄▄░░▀▀░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀░░░░░░░░░████████
██████▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░░▀███████
████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄██████▄▄▀▀███
██████████▄▄░░░░▄▄██████████████▄▄
██████████████▄▄▀▀██████████████▀▀
░░▀▀████████████░░░░▀▀██████▀▀
░░░░░░▀▀████████░░░░░░░░▀▀
░░░░░░░░░▀▀██████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀██
OATH

████▀
███▀  ▀
██▀  ▀
█▀  ▀
▀  ▀
▄  ▄
█▄  ▄
██▄  ▄
███▄  ▄
████▄

▀████
▀  ▀███
▀  ▀██
▀  ▀█
▀  ▀
▄  ▄
▄  ▄█
▄  ▄██
▄  ▄███
▄████

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

█▄▄              █▄▄
█████▄▄         ██████▄▄
████████       ████████ █
████████ ██   ████████ ██
████████ ███ ████████ ███
████████ ████ ██████ ████
████████ █████ ████ █████
████████ ▀█████ ██ ██████
████████    ▀▀██  ███████
▀███████         ▀███████
   ▀▀███            ▀▀███
       ▀                ▀
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Blazin604

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 16, 2015, 08:49:38 PM

The only thing you gain by holding shadow is "a huge zero"

I am done with shadow and sold all my shadow (100k shadow) at weekend

Good luck to you guys

Up to know, shadow was loss of time to me

And very big disappointment, no big group supports shadow

And some dev guys here, beleives that just tech is enough at altcoin market

It is just bullshit, even themselves doesnt beleive it but they have nothing else to do

Yeah Skip, I agree with what ffmad said.  You got to have patience.  Our day will come.  I have noticed this project is starting to get a lot more respect and attention all throughout the community.  You admit the tech is good, so why did you dump so cheap?  The volatility is going to be significant in this tiny market.  A 20BTC buy pumps the price extraordinarily, and a 20 BTC market sell will dump the price significantly.  So when people buy high and sell low, you can guess what happens.  How are you going to feel if the price pumps huge one day?  Perhaps you bit off more than you can chew for your portfolio.  You could lighten your load if the volatility is too painful for you.  Maybe try to keep 10K instead 100K, and just sit on the sidelines to see what happens.

I see a lot of big things coming in the near future.  The marketplace has been having significant progress being made, and designs are supposed to be released to public in the coming days.  The Zeuner review is also supposed to be coming.  This is the most undervalued coin in this space and its only a matter of time before people catch on.  Shadow is a diamond in the rough, and a lot of people have not found the project yet because it is lost in a sea of shitcoins.  But awareness is spreading.  Our time will come.

Very well said. Exactly what was running through my mind.

skip60

Activity: 630
Merit: 253

View Profile
March 16, 2015, 09:07:46 PM

Good luck to you guys

It is just bullshit, even themselves doesnt beleive it but they have nothing else to do

Yeah Skip, I agree with what ffmad said.  You got to have patience.  Our day will come.  I have noticed this project is starting to get a lot more respect and attention all throughout the community.  You admit the tech is good, so why did you dump so cheap?  The volatility is going to be significant in this tiny market.  A 20BTC buy pumps the price extraordinarily, and a 20 BTC market sell will dump the price significantly.  So when people buy high and sell low, you can guess what happens.  How are you going to feel if the price pumps huge one day?  Perhaps you bit off more than you can chew for your portfolio.  You could lighten your load if the volatility is too painful for you.  Maybe try to keep 10K instead 100K, and just sit on the sidelines to see what happens.

I see a lot of big things coming in the near future.  The marketplace has been having significant progress being made, and designs are supposed to be released to public in the coming days.  The Zeuner review is also supposed to be coming.  This is the most undervalued coin in this space and its only a matter of time before people catch on.  Shadow is a diamond in the rough, and a lot of people have not found the project yet because it is lost in a sea of shitcoins.  But awareness is spreading.  Our time will come.

I respect everybody's ideas, but i really dont have that much time to wait, years and years

At the beginning, I see shadow as an investment and planned to stay here for a very long term. And i could double my sdc, but there was not even a spark here for me to put more btc into shadow...things are going soo slow with shadow...audits etc...soon other coins with stronger groups and good tech will take shadows role. Altcoin market is moving fast, shadow has good tech but no awareness or strong groups.

Things are going very very slow here.

I am planning to invest in 2 other altcoins... Maybe if make good profit, i come back to shadow and forget some btc here for very long time

Good luck to all of us
ffmad
Legendary

Activity: 868
Merit: 1006

View Profile WWW
March 16, 2015, 09:50:51 PM

▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████
████▀                  ▀████
███▀   ▄████████████▄   ▀███
███    ██████████████    ███
███    ████      ████    ███
███    █████████████▀   ▄███
███    ████            ▄████
██    ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████
▀█▄  ▀████████████████▀▀
fparticlf█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█ ▀ ▀ ▀                    █
█                          █
█    ▀▀█▄                  █
█       █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█      █
█        █▄       ▄█▀      █
█         █▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀        █
█          █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      █
█      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█      █
█       █▀█      █▀█       █
█   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   █
█        ▄  ▄  ▄  ▄        █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
.Infinite .
.Markets.
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█  ████  ████  ████  ████  █
.Public or..
.Private  ...
█ ▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀ █
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█          ▄▄▄▄▄           █
█         █▀   ▀█          █
█        █▀     ▀█         █
█      ▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄       █
█       ▄▀▀▄   ▄▀▀▄        █
█       ▀▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▀        █
.RingCT........
.Anonymity .
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
idiomatik

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 16, 2015, 09:59:10 PM
Last edit: March 16, 2015, 11:22:49 PM by idiomatik

Good luck to you guys

I respect everybody's ideas, but i really dont have that much time to wait, years and years

At the beginning, I see shadow as an investment and planned to stay here for a very long term. And i could double my sdc, but there was not even a spark here for me to put more btc into shadow...things are going soo slow with shadow...audits etc...soon other coins with stronger groups and good tech will take shadows role. Altcoin market is moving fast, shadow has good tech but no awareness or strong groups.

I am planning to invest in 2 other altcoins... Maybe if make good profit, i come back to shadow and forget some btc here for very long time

Good luck to all of us

EDIT:
Your input is… crappy

imo
Pline

Activity: 448

View Profile
March 16, 2015, 11:39:27 PM

Guys you can vote for signature contest here: http://shadowtalk.org/topic/363/vote-for-your-favorite-signature-for-shadow

I believe winner is getting like 0.2 BTC or something.  You just have to make a Shadowtalk account and sign in to vote.
Fritwakky

Activity: 375
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 16, 2015, 11:43:45 PM

I'm in SDC thanks to child_harold giveaway.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=992423.0

It take a lot to download a sync shadowchain.
When all synced, trasmission in stelth mode were very fast an anonymous.

Hope can be jr soon to partecipate in signature campaign
thanks

P3RS3US

Activity: 168

View Profile
March 17, 2015, 01:13:01 AM

thanks

Welcome to Shadow
P3RS3US

Activity: 168

View Profile
March 17, 2015, 01:39:08 AM

Something for everybody…  #Shadow

LiteBit
Legendary

Activity: 1133
Merit: 1050

View Profile
March 17, 2015, 02:24:28 AM

Good luck to you guys

Good luck to all of us

Well at least your honest. You could check out Navajo. They have the "unbreakable code" and have pump groups. That sounds more like what you are looking for.
Rooooksi

Activity: 2

View Profile
March 17, 2015, 03:52:04 AM

Good luck to you guys

Good luck to all of us

Thanks for the dump! I never thought my buy orders would be filled! I'm more than glad to enter this market with your old coins. I must say watched this thread for a long time and all I have seen you do is bitch and complain. I'm not a forum person but I signed up here just to tell you that. I find it amusing that in life the people who do the least amount have the most to say and expect benefaction from everyone else's hard work. Good riddance to you sir! This is a long term investment for me and I'll do what I can to spread the word in my circles.

Live long and prosper! Fuck the haters!
mikelitoris

Activity: 182

View Profile
March 17, 2015, 07:02:16 AM

after some time away from wild west alt coins, this one has lured me back, it looks promising, is the android wallet working at the moment?

6561742061206469636b
Pline

Activity: 448

View Profile
March 17, 2015, 07:46:37 AM

after some time away from wild west alt coins, this one has lured me back, it looks promising, is the android wallet working at the moment?

I was in IRC earlier, and I heard one of the devs say that the team had a meeting and is excited to get working.  He also said ryno will be working on the Android wallet tomorrow.  I don't think its working at the moment as it hasn't been updated since the ShadowSend implementation, but sounds like it is being worked on currently.

P.S. protip, you can check IRC chat logs here: http://shadowcash.io/
idiomatik

Activity: 8

View Profile
March 17, 2015, 10:20:34 AM

thanks

Welcome to Shadow

ENTER THE SHADOW/SHADOW PROMO/WHY IS ANONYMITY IMPORTANT?
ffmad
Legendary

Activity: 868
Merit: 1006

View Profile WWW
March 17, 2015, 10:40:18 AM

Guys you can vote for signature contest here: http://shadowtalk.org/topic/363/vote-for-your-favorite-signature-for-shadow

I believe winner is getting like 0.2 BTC or something.  You just have to make a Shadowtalk account and sign in to vote.

▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████
████▀                  ▀████
███▀   ▄████████████▄   ▀███
███    █████████████▀   ▄███
███    ████            ▄████
██    ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████
▀█▄  ▀████████████████▀▀
fparticlf█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█ ▀ ▀ ▀                    █
█    ▀▀█▄                  █
█       █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█      █
█        █▄       ▄█▀      █
█         █▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀        █
█          █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      █
█      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█      █
█       █▀█      █▀█       █
█   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   █
█        ▄  ▄  ▄  ▄        █
.Infinite .
.Markets.
.Public or..
.Private  ...
█ ▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀ █
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█          ▄▄▄▄▄           █
█         █▀   ▀█          █
█        █▀     ▀█         █
█      ▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄       █
█       ▄▀▀▄   ▄▀▀▄        █
█       ▀▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▀        █
.RingCT........
.Anonymity .
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
LongAndShort
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1050

View Profile
March 17, 2015, 01:14:15 PM
Last edit: March 17, 2015, 01:34:21 PM by LongAndShort

...Harold, you are an original, i'll give you that.

"A U.S. intelligence official told CNBC Tuesday that American spies need to develop ways to get covert access to mobile devices.

"That's what we do," the official said. "CIA collects information overseas, and this is focused on our adversaries, whether they be terrorists or other adversaries."

The official insisted the effort was not focused on intellectual property of Apple or any other tech company, but instead on gaining access to information of intelligence value that adversaries may have stored on their mobile devices.

"This isn't just about Apple or Microsoft," the official said. "There's a whole world of devices out there, and that's what we're going to do," the official said. "It is what it is."
All this is revealed just days before CIA Director John Brennan unveils his reorganization plan to focus the CIA more on cyber-spying." -March 2015

http://www.cnbc.com/id/102492655#.
erok

Activity: 896
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 17, 2015, 01:17:41 PM

Why is someone posting a picture of Macklemore up in my Shadow thread of golden awesome?  Tongue

"the destruction of privacy widens the existing power imbalance between the ruling factions and everyone else" -- Julian Assange
Automatic Monkey

Activity: 503
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 17, 2015, 01:45:05 PM

I was in IRC earlier, and I heard one of the devs say that the team had a meeting and is excited to get working.  He also said ryno will be working on the Android wallet tomorrow.  I don't think its working at the moment as it hasn't been updated since the ShadowSend implementation, but sounds like it is being worked on currently.

I'm looking forward to the phone wallet. Will it be a light wallet, or will it need the full blockchain on the phone?

Once this is ready I'm going to get a throwaway phone and see what can be done with it.

Dumb question: if I had Linux proper running on a phone will I be able to run this wallet on it, being Android and Linux are related? Would I be able to run the Linux wallet?

Try ShadowCash, the first coin with instant and decentralized private transactions!
SDC address: SUPERMAN8eDvcPL6RWYMVwtPzUtqWi2zCr
Wallet Private Key: 7S6fJBEzXqJuuGCvEPcgBSbd5wmjVTvDj7591gNKcTmS7X47e98
St3baS

Activity: 23

View Profile
March 17, 2015, 01:58:17 PM

I'm looking forward to the phone wallet. Will it be a light wallet, or will it need the full blockchain on the phone?

Once this is ready I'm going to get a throwaway phone and see what can be done with it.

Dumb question: if I had Linux proper running on a phone will I be able to run this wallet on it, being Android and Linux are related? Would I be able to run the Linux wallet?

I think the mobile version will be available sooner than you think but it will be interesting to see if you could get it compiling on a mobile linux OS.
fearcoka
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 17, 2015, 02:43:22 PM

I wouldn't be too worried, shadow has my trust and long term projects take time and perfection Smiley

Patience and time

Just Nao Tomori and Bitcoin ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Pages: « 1 ... 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 [259] 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 ... 612 »
  Print  

Jump to: