Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 01:20:02 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 ... 612 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [SDC] ShadowCash | Welcome to the UMBRA  (Read 1289610 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
rustynailer

Activity: 725
Merit: 501

Boycott Qatar 2022

View Profile
August 23, 2014, 01:02:44 PM

Hi guys, i'm new here so this is my first post in this thread.

First I would like to say that i am excited about shadows future and I am glad I have invested in it.

But I have a problem, I cant install the app on my Samsung s3, it says my phone is not compatible.  Is my phone that old already that I have to upgrade?   Sad

Welcome, did it say that when you pressed install in the Google play store because mine did the same and i just kept pressing it a few times and it downloaded 2 or 3 times i had too press it so i think it's on google's end i have a Samsung Mega GT-19200

My phone is listed in the list of devices but it is not enabled. It says it is not compatible.
said the same thing about mine but i just kept pressing it till it worked.

Ok cheers, I will keep trying.   Smiley
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
dadon
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1002

Pecvniate obedivnt omnia.

View Profile WWW
August 23, 2014, 01:17:09 PM

So is there an ETA for zk-snarks (zerocash) ? Shocked
dadon
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 23, 2014, 01:21:48 PM

Why delete all the post about statements dev has made on shadowcoin PoD?  You could easily address the important issue raised and reassure everyone.  Deleting posts and not providing an answer only raises people suspicions.   Undecided

Because the truth hurts. It's posted in crypto Asians new thread here. Feel free to discuss the truth without nazi censorship. It's simple. He claimed to fix it and it's not.  Huh
Do u think we can talk about SDC without you wankers coming in here every few minutes to dribble shit GTFO!! I want to know about SDC and the ETA for zk-snarks, not what ever crap you guys are holding.
sdersdf2

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 23, 2014, 01:59:04 PM

Why delete all the post about statements dev has made on shadowcoin PoD?  You could easily address the important issue raised and reassure everyone.  Deleting posts and not providing an answer only raises people suspicions.   Undecided

Because the truth hurts. It's posted in crypto Asians new thread here. Feel free to discuss the truth without nazi censorship. It's simple. He claimed to fix cinnie coins chat and it's not.  Huh

what's this about?
sdersdf2

Activity: 224

View Profile
August 23, 2014, 02:00:31 PM

When I see people say Ryno lie about fix stake bug in his POD I go do some search and see that Ryno does not list C++ as a language he program.  Shocked

just dba/web/mobile

Why is this? Evryone here say Ryno is mad coin coder. WTF?

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=573232.msg7235155#msg7235155

Oh, this is news...
dadon
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 23, 2014, 02:34:02 PM

His work speaks for it's self it all works nuff said...now stop posting here.
maarx

Activity: 882
Merit: 517

cloverdex.io

View Profile
August 23, 2014, 02:35:26 PM

.What is Cloverdex platform?.
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
ANN Thread | Website
Telegram | Twitter
Whitepaper | Reddit
SecondsOld

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 23, 2014, 02:40:24 PM

LOL it keeps getting better with this:

He claims 10 yrs coding experience in POD, but 7 yrs in cinni thread  Huh  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=573232.msg7235155#msg7235155

Also he does not claim to be a coincoder but a dba/web/mobile dev.  he does not list C++ as a language he programs in.  Shocked

I find this very odd as sdc claim he is the best coincoder in crypto.

Some splaning to do DEV.

Nice FUD attempt TriangLee, but you are far too literal my friend.  The Cinni thread tells his "Professional Experience", not his "Crypto Experience".  You are hung up on an irrelevant number that even states "OVER 7 years in IT"...is 10 over 7 anyway?  I think so!  The writeup is just some of his background and experience, not the intimate details of his involvement in crypto.  You're reaching for straws.
dadon
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 23, 2014, 02:40:46 PM

Anyway moving on...Again i will ask hopefully without being lost in the spam, Is there an ETA for zk-snarks (zerocash)?
dadon
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 23, 2014, 02:52:41 PM

I do not question his ability but his honesty.
You can not lie and go for no more, because if you've done it once, it has probabla to return to.
Look CLOAK, just for the rumor that the DEV has gone down 90% in less than a month. (I wish the best to CLOAK and do not know if it's true or not), I only ask SERIOUS
nothing CLOAK claimed worked the way it was supposed too that's why it's down because it was way overvalued, everything SDC claims works and it is releasing things only promised by other coins and it has only one way to go and that is up.
Manipulator

Activity: 130

Moving markets!

View Profile
August 23, 2014, 03:10:32 PM

If so than why the lies? SDC loves it's lies. Bad habit.  Wink
ffmad
Legendary

Activity: 868
Merit: 1006

View Profile WWW
August 23, 2014, 03:23:38 PM
Last edit: August 23, 2014, 03:48:24 PM by ffmad

LXC Troll

Could the LXC troll leave this thread ? SDC stopped his "fud" on your thread so you can post how LXC will go to theeeee mooooooon without being interrupted.

I'm talking to Manipulator (Newbie) and Tranglee (nearly-Newbie).

For the cinnicoin bagholders, don't put your hate on Ryno, the culprit for cinni fall is the Cinnicoindev. If you want to ask something to Ryno, contact him on IRC or here, but stop filling this thread with your fears. Thank you.

▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████
████▀                  ▀████
███▀   ▄████████████▄   ▀███
███    ██████████████    ███
███    ████      ████    ███
███    ██████████████    ███
███    █████████████▀   ▄███
███    ████            ▄████
██    ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████
▀█▄  ▀████████████████▀▀
fparticlf█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█ ▀ ▀ ▀                    █
█                          █
█    ▀▀█▄                  █
█       █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█      █
█        █▄       ▄█▀      █
█         █▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀        █
█          █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      █
█      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█      █
█       █▀█      █▀█       █
█   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   █
█        ▄  ▄  ▄  ▄        █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
.Infinite .
.Markets.
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█  ████  ████  ████  ████  █
.Public or..
.Private  ...
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█ ▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀ █
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█          ▄▄▄▄▄           █
█         █▀   ▀█          █
█        █▀     ▀█         █
█      ▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄       █
█       ▄▀▀▄   ▄▀▀▄        █
█       ▀▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▀        █
.RingCT........
.Anonymity .
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
Coolstoryteller

Activity: 350

View Profile
August 23, 2014, 04:38:28 PM

Because the truth hurts. It's posted in crypto Asians new thread here. Feel free to discuss the truth without nazi censorship. It's simple. He claimed to fix cinnie coins chat and it's not.  Huh

what's this about?

This: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=752869.new#new Cryto Asian does know and is asking Ryno to explain himself.  Shocked

TrangLee, digit and manipulator would you be willing to do proof of user? I'd like to know your Github accounts, Linkedin profiles, e-mails, addresses and phone numbers. That was we can get a real clear understanding of who you are, where you come from and your experience in technology/business. It will really let people know if you are qualified to criticize developers efforts.

"Buy, sell, trade, chat. Leave nothing but a Shadow." - www.shadow.cash
Coolstoryteller

View Profile
August 23, 2014, 05:03:10 PM
Last edit: August 23, 2014, 11:54:01 PM by Coolstoryteller

what's this ?

TrangLee, digit and manipulator would you be willing to do proof of user? I'd like to know your Github accounts, Linkedin profiles, e-mails, addresses and phone numbers. That was we can get a real clear understanding of who you are, where you come from and your experience in technology/business. It will really let people know if you are qualified to criticize developers.

I can't speak for the others but I am not the one running a coin and submitting that stuff and also lying on it. LXC troll? I do own some and of this coin. I'm not a one coin only believer. It's legitimate questions. He submitted stuff and it's used to verify his credibility so it needs to be accounted for.

This: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=752869.new#new Cryto Asian does know and is asking Ryno to explain himself.  Shocked

You are the one trolling SDC with TrangLee in here - he's a known LXC troll, it's obvious from your post history that you're one as well. The CINNI situation was already covered in the SDC un-moderated thread. CINNI holders like to hold Ryno accountable for the mismanagement of the CINNI by it's founder. Ryno was a contract developer for that project not the main dev. They're butthurt because he left after his work was done and started Shadow. People love a good scapegoat.

Personally, I don't care for the "proof of developer" movement. Ryno could easily link his bio and shit on any PoD movement. Proof of Delivery/Development is where real credibility comes from. iOS, Android, Stealth Anon and EM all within 30 days..

LongAndShort
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1050

View Profile
August 23, 2014, 05:24:33 PM
Last edit: August 23, 2014, 05:50:59 PM by LongAndShort

what's this about?

its about the statement the dev made for his ShadowCoin PoD interview with Cryptoasian, where he stated that he had fixed the staking bug, which we all know to be untrue.  His rating based on his statements has given a very high 4/5 rating. So it important that this issue be cleared instead of swept or ignored for the benefit of Shadowcoin investors who want to beleive their dev is honest and a real dev.
But he does not want to clarify or even respond to this, is just deleting posts when we would prefer that he replies.  

So far he has deleted my reply and then threaten to report me as spammer, when i have made only a few posts here that was neither spam or abusive in anyway.  the sockpuppets here are behaving more like spammers, and calling people trolls while sidestepping the whole thing.

Stop taking the high road here. Saying he is deleting posts and isn't addressing your questions and that you even for a second care about anyone. You are clearly trying to satisfy whatever messed up mental issue you are dealing with right now that requires attention...

We vote for your posts to be deleted because you sir are in the wrong bloody thread. asking the wrong bloody questions the wrong bloody way, that is it. What is so impossibly difficult to understand about the process in which you are meant to be posting in this forum or any forum for that matter.

Your posts are continually off topic and it clearly states that if you get your post deleted then you are not to come back saying the same stuff but you are to make your own thread!
Go do it! stay out of this thread unless you have something on topic to say. Stop pretending you care about anyone but yourself. It is clear you don't give a damn and that you need to learn delayed gratification.

So again in nice big letters for you. Stay out of this thread unless you are making an on topic announcement please

Again stop trying to take some moral high road and justify posting garbage here. Saying you are either an investor or you care because you don't. It is clear that you just love the drama and are clutching at straws this goes for you to manipulator so stop insulting us..

You children have to understand you do have valid concerns and valid questions but you are delivering them the wrong way and in an unnecessary and unproductive way. You are harassing this thread pretending to do anything other then make trouble where there just isn't any. You would rather attempt at ruin someones reputation and upset the people involved with no evidence or ruling that it is as you say it is.

I don't know what world you live in but the one we live in you are innocent until proven guilty and harassment is a taboo.

Continue posting off topic rubbish, pretending to care and expect to have your posts removed. It really is that simple so stop attempting to make it everything but.

Simply put, you need to learn manners..infarct the majority of this space needs to and you definitely need to grow up and learn to work through your issues using the system that is in place!

Because side stepping it all the time will yield you undesired results i,e getting your posts deleted. It has nothing to do with anyone hiding or whatever other immature things you want to call it!
DevCoder

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 23, 2014, 07:31:51 PM

Cinnicoin Trolls

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=700087.msg8142514#msg8142514

"I was not the original developer of CinniCoin, I just built the encrypted messaging system. My team and I decided to create the ShadowCoin project so we would have the freedom to implement our innovations as we saw best."

-rynomster

CinniCoin code has many, many bugs. Rynomster fixed one of the major wallet based staking bugs, but many remain. Even Rat4 tried to fix cinnicoin code and was unable to fix all the bugs. As anyone that owned Cinni at the time knows, there was a major wallet based staking bug that Rynomster fixed with the release of EM (ask cinnicoin or Battbot). However just like when Rat4 "fixed" the cinni code, there are still a lot of bugs that remain in the cinnicoin code. You trolls need to remember that Rynomster was not the Cinnicoin dev and not paid to fix the staking issue, he fixed the one issue to help out the community. Maybe Rynomster left to implement his innovations on another coin BECAUSE the cinni code is garbage.

Bitmessage is VERY buggy, inconsistent, does not support rich text (last I checked) and is not instant messaging. The SDC messaging system is far superior to Bitmessage or the Cinni EM system. Use the SDC system and check the code before you comment.

It is time you give the man the respect he deserves. The EM and Stealth projects are open source, you can check for yourself that the code is original. Use the EM and stealth system, or the full feature staking android/iOS wallets and you will see they work flawlessly. Time for you trolls to respect a real developer and go back to your shit coins where there is actually something to FUD about.
LongAndShort
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1050

View Profile
August 23, 2014, 08:08:43 PM

Please stop, this is a ShadowCoin thread. Please go post that stuff in Cinni thread geeze. I don't get what is really hard to understand. Show some respect and some etiquette please and control yourselves.
00Smurf

Activity: 476

View Profile
August 23, 2014, 09:51:30 PM

Please stop, this is a ShadowCoin thread. Please go post that stuff in Cinni thread geeze. I don't get what is really hard to understand. Show some respect and some etiquette please and control yourselves.

People hate to see others succeed when they have failures.
Coolstoryteller

View Profile
August 23, 2014, 11:07:01 PM

FUD!

You mean delivering anon, encrypted messaging first on iOS and Android devices all in less that 30 days? If this is a scam, then we need more of these projects. Crawl back under your bridge baby troll.

battbot

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 24, 2014, 12:36:34 AM

Hello,

For those who remember, I was a former volunteer dev / proj mgr / comm mgr for Cinni.  Please allow me to clear the FUD on rynomster's name (as this was brought to my attention by trolls posting in XC's thread).

Rynomster came to help Cinni with it's encrypted messaging system (per a bounty).  After this work was finished, he himself decided to not continue on with Cinni (for his own reasons, which frankly should not matter).  His contribution towards the Cinni project started on good terms, and he left Cinni project on good terms -- as far as the dev team was concerned.  

As for the issue related to Cinni PoS, I can verify that rynomster did indeed email fixes to the PoS code to cinnidev.  And to my knowledge, cinnidev committed them (however, if cinnidev truly committed them will need to be verified by cinnidev / rynomster).  Now, whether or not rynomsters fixes corrected absolutely every issue with Cinni's PoS, I cannot answer -- but I do know that rynomster emailed fixes on the PoS code.

Nevertheless -- why are we attacking rynomster?  If you are going to call him a liar, then you will have to call both myself and cinnidev liars.  But let me ask you -- who else would know the facts better than the dev team?  Cinnidev likewise can and should confirm everything that I have said.  Anyone who says anything contrary to the facts that I have just stated is a liar, or is ignorant to what actually happened.

Again, rynomster was offered a bounty to build encrypted messaging for Cinni -- this he did in a successful and timely manner.  Once this work was completed, he was by no means obligated to continue developing for Cinni.  Even Cinni's PoS issue he was not obligated to look at or fix, but he was kind enough to.  Please refrain from attacking him, his character, or his new coin.  

battbot

Also posted on Cinni's thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=573232.msg8506287#msg8506287
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 ... 612 »
  Print  

Jump to: