Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 11:33:30 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 ... 87 »
  Print  
Author Topic: dice.ninja - Now with Plinko!  (Read 84629 times)
MICRO
Legendary

Activity: 2464
Merit: 1037

CEO @ Stake.com and Primedice.com

View Profile WWW
October 12, 2014, 03:41:27 PM

I never told you this, and have since changed the roll generation algorithm, but you were going to lose the next TWO bets as well, for around 100 BTC and around 1000 BTC. Not until your 10k BTC roll would you have recovered (if the house limit even allowed such a bet, which it didn't)!

These are the rolls you would have made with the original algorithm:

1334416 : 34.8271
1334415 : 95.3047
1334414 : 96.4862
1334413 : 93.8100 <-- you are here
1334412 : 96.0917
1334411 : 92.3485
1334410 : 89.2206
1334409 : 97.2638
1334408 : 97.7117
1334407 :  8.4892

Interesting. Of course, now you won't tell me if I'll win or lose the next roll on the new algorithm. (And, I didn't say I was going to continue rolling low, but that's been my pattern.)

My seeds are awesome, how lucky am I that I found the seeds to lose 8 times in a row on 87%? It's the dragon. Smiley

I can safely assume that my next roll on the new algo will not be 96.4862, otherwise we just found a collision. (well, the one group of 5 hex digits anyway, right.)

The bet will be, whether it's higher or lower.

you see these games are rigged as doog describes them ..if :  "the next number would have been x.xx "

you follow me?  Roll Eyes

Bro its nonce. All roles are predetermined. When u use same server seed and client seed ur next rolls can be calculated.
That is how jd provably fair works and its proven to be the best one. 

▄▄████████▄▄
   ▄████████████████▄
 ▄█████▀▀       ▀▀████     ████                  ████
▄████▀            ████    ████▌                 ▐████
█████           ▄████▀   ▐████                  ████▌    ▄▄
█████           ▀▀▀▀    ▄█████████▀            ▐████   ▄███▀
 █████▄           ▄▄███████████▀▀   ▄▄▄▄       ████  ▄███▀
   ▀█████▄▄       ▀████▀████▀     ▄████▀███   ▐███████▀▀        ▄▄▄▄
      ▀███████▄        ▐████    ▄████  ▐██▌   ███████        ▄███▀ ██▌
         ▀▀██████▄▄    ████    ▄███▀   ███   ▐███▌███      ▄███▀  ▄██▌
    ▄▄▄▄     ▀▀█████  ▐████    ████   ▄███   ████ ▐███    ▐████▄▄███▀
  █████▀▀      ▀████▌ ▐████▄▄██████▄▄█████▄▄█████  ▀███   ████
 ████▀          ████▌  ▀████▀▀  ▀████▀  ▀██▀ ███▀   ▀███  ▀████▄▄▄▄██
████▌          █████        ▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄ ▄▄ ▄ ▄▄ ▀███   ▀▀████▀▀
████▄       ▄▄████▀       ▄█▀   ▀ ▄█▀  ▀█▄ ██▀▀██▀▀██▀███▄▄      ▄▄██
 ██████████████▀▀  ▄███▄  ██▄     ██▄  ▄██ ██  ██  ██   ▀▀█████████▀▀
   ▀██████▀▀▀      ▀███▀   ▀████▀  ▀████▀  ██  ██  ██

▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀▐▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀█▄
▄█▀    ▄▀█████▀     ▀█▄
▄█▄    █        ▀▄   ███▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▄       ▄▀▀▀▀▀███▄
████      ▀▄▄▄▄▄▀       ███
███     ▄▄███████▄▄     ▄▀█
█  ▀▄ ▄▀ ▀███████▀ ▀▄ ▄▀  █
▀█   █     ▀███▀     ▀▄  █▀
▀█▄▄█▄      █        █▄█▀
▀█████▄ ▄▀▀ ▀▀▄▄ ▄▄███▀
▀█████        ████▀
▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀▀

● OVER 1000 GAMES
● DAILY RACES AND BONUSES
● RAKEBACK & VIP RANKS
● 24/7 LIVE SUPPORT
BBmmBB

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 12, 2014, 03:42:06 PM

Awww... FUCK . This turned to be scam as well :s ... ?

I have to say tnx to dicebicoin for putting me off from investing in any site out there.

And also to quote dooglus "I'd rather lose my coins to investors than to Stunna" -something like that , not exact quote.

Well dooglus it seems that even on sites that take investments, eventually everybody looses it to the owners , u just don't have fun of actually losing it while gambling , its just taken away.

What a shame. I hope we will have at least 1 dice site that people can invest in and not worry about being scammed .

fake "dice" sites(mixing services) will NEVER be something to safely "invest" in ! ~ duh ! :\
BBmmBB

View Profile
October 12, 2014, 03:45:07 PM

I never told you this, and have since changed the roll generation algorithm, but you were going to lose the next TWO bets as well, for around 100 BTC and around 1000 BTC. Not until your 10k BTC roll would you have recovered (if the house limit even allowed such a bet, which it didn't)!

1334407 :  8.4892

Interesting. Of course, now you won't tell me if I'll win or lose the next roll on the new algorithm. (And, I didn't say I was going to continue rolling low, but that's been my pattern.)

My seeds are awesome, how lucky am I that I found the seeds to lose 8 times in a row on 87%? It's the dragon. Smiley

I can safely assume that my next roll on the new algo will not be 96.4862, otherwise we just found a collision. (well, the one group of 5 hex digits anyway, right.)

you see these games are rigged as doog describes them ..if :  "the next number would have been x.xx "

you follow me?  Roll Eyes

Bro its nonce. All roles are predetermined. When u use same server seed and client seed ur next rolls can be calculated.

JUST DICE IS GONE! WONDER WHY? LOL

look if they truely are "predetermined" then it's not random(fair)! ~ obviously the house will use this to their advantage to avert risk! who wouldn't ? =O *we are left to trust these repeat offenders?
MICRO
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 12, 2014, 03:46:42 PM

1334407 :  8.4892

you see these games are rigged as doog describes them ..if :  "the next number would have been x.xx "

you follow me?  Roll Eyes

if they truely are "predetermined" then it's not random! ~ obviously the house will use this to their advantage to avert risk! who wouldn't ? =O *we are left to trust these repeat offenders?

They can't alter ur seeds once u chose them. Ah... Im not the best guy to explain this to u Cheesy .

JD provably fair is PROVABLY FAIR , and probably the best one out there. That's why more and more sites use it.

▄▄████████▄▄
   ▄████████████████▄

▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀█▄
▄█▀    ▄▀█████▀     ▀█▄
▀█████▄ ▄▀▀ ▀▀▄▄ ▄▄███▀
▀█████        ████▀
▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀▀

● OVER 1000 GAMES
● RAKEBACK & VIP RANKS
● 24/7 LIVE SUPPORT
BBmmBB

View Profile
October 12, 2014, 03:50:29 PM

1334407 :  8.4892

you see these games are rigged as doog describes them ..if :  "the next number would have been x.xx "

you follow me?  Roll Eyes

if they truely are "predetermined" then it's not random! ~ obviously the house will use this to their advantage to avert risk! who wouldn't ? =O *we are left to trust these repeat offenders?

They can't alter ur seeds once u chose them. Ah... Im not the best guy to explain this to u Cheesy .

JD provably fair is PROVABLY FAIR , and probably the best one out there. That's why more and more sites use it.

JD is gone for a reason...the business model is flawed in principle. Maybe someday there will be a live dice or something where there is no way for the house to cheat the players ,,,regardless i've played craps for years and the odds displayed on the typical bitcoin dice site are slanted ..jd included! go figure !  Roll Eyes
Dabs
Legendary

Activity: 3416
Merit: 1912

The Concierge of Crypto

View Profile
October 12, 2014, 04:09:02 PM

JD is gone for a reason...the business model is flawed in principle. Maybe someday there will be a live dice or something where there is no way for the house to cheat the players ,,,regardless i've played craps for years and the odds displayed on the typical bitcoin dice site are slanted ..jd included! go figure !  Roll Eyes

The reason includes new Canadian laws, stress, and many other things, but not a flawed business model.

I think you simply do not understand how provably fair works.

Go figure.

BBmmBB

View Profile
October 12, 2014, 04:16:15 PM

JD is gone for a reason...the business model is flawed in principle. Maybe someday there will be a live dice or something where there is no way for the house to cheat the players ,,,regardless i've played craps for years and the odds displayed on the typical bitcoin dice site are slanted ..jd included! go figure !  Roll Eyes

The reason includes new Canadian laws, stress, and many other things, but not a flawed business model.

I think you simply do not understand how provably fair works.

Go figure.

WHAT "NEW LAWS" ? GOTTA LINK?

: how about try google : UNREGISTERED "SECURITIES" LOOK IT UP !

>> also according to dooglus this term "provably fair" was conjured up by a person who just recently plead guilty in federal court !

~ you chums wanna end up like him ..keep doing what you are doing !    Roll Eyes
dooglus
Legendary

Activity: 2940
Merit: 1330

View Profile
October 12, 2014, 04:40:19 PM

It's not you, it's him. He's either incredibly stupid or trolling.

I have tried many times to explain how truly random numbers can't be *provably* fair, and so we use secret seeds, public hashes and nonces to generate a sequence of pseudo-random rolls which are provably predetermined and which allow us to prove that we didn't change them depending on the user's bets or deliberately pick "bad" sequences.

But he either can't get it, or doesn't want to.

The best solution is to click 'ignore' next to any of his posts and get on with your life. Then you'll only ever see his posts when someone else quotes them.

Just-Dice                 ██             
          ██████████         
      ██████████████████     
  ██████████████████████████ 
██████████████████████████████
    ██████████████████████   
        ██████████████       
            ██████           
   Play or Invest                 ██             
          ██████████         
      ██████████████████     
    ██████████████████████   
        ██████████████       
            ██████           
   1% House Edge
BBmmBB

View Profile
October 12, 2014, 04:50:20 PM

It's not you, it's him. He's either incredibly stupid or trolling.

I have tried many times to explain how truly random numbers can't be *provably* fair, and so we use secret seeds, public hashes and nonces to generate a sequence of pseudo-random rolls which are provably predetermined and which allow us to prove that we didn't change them depending on the user's bets or deliberately pick "bad" sequences.

But he either can't get it, or doesn't want to.

The best solution is to click 'ignore' next to any of his posts and get on with your life. Then you'll only ever see his posts when someone else quotes them.

your site is soooo legit you were forced to shut it down! ...ummm and yes offering unregistered securities has and will be a crime primarily because of bad actors who dupe unwitting consumers!

You can regurgitate Eric Vs' terminology all you want~ feel free to paint yourself with that brush !  :\
theskillzdatklls

Activity: 1328
Merit: 563

MintDice.com | TG: t.me/MintDice

View Profile WWW
October 12, 2014, 05:01:48 PM

Well dooglus it seems that even on sites that take investments, eventually everybody looses it to the owners , u just don't have fun of actually losing it while gambling , its just taken away.

Well, this time there's a imho good chance to get it back. The owner is known and within reach.
And I guess he realized by now, that it would be a good idea to start giving the coins back right now.

srs? the only thing he's probably considering is which country to get lost into the wind in.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄████████▀▀▀▀███▄
███████▀     ████
███████   ███████
█████        ████
███████   ███████
▀██████   ██████▀
  ▀▀▀▀▀   ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
██    ▄▄▄▄▄ ▀  ██
██   █▀   ▀█   ██
██   █▄   ▄█   ██
██    ▀▀▀▀▀    ██
▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▀
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
█▄▄      ████████▄
 █████▄▄████████▌
▀██████████████▌
  █████████████
  ▀██████████▀
   ▄▄██████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀

██  ██
  ███████████▄
    ██      ▀█
    ██▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀
    ██▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
    ██      ▄█
  ███████████▀
    ██  ██

▄
       ▄  ▄█▄ ▀█▀      ▄
      ▀█▀  ▀   ▄  ▄█▄ ▀█▀
███▄▄▄        ▀█▀  ▀     ▄▄▄███       ▐█▄    ▄█▌   ▐█▌   █▄    ▐█▌   ████████   █████▄     ██    ▄█████▄▄   ▐█████▌
████████▄▄           ▄▄████████       ▐███▄▄███▌   ▐█▌   ███▄  ▐█▌      ██      █▌  ▀██    ██   ▄██▀   ▀▀   ▐█
███████████▄       ▄███████████       ▐█▌▀██▀▐█▌   ▐█▌   ██▀██▄▐█▌      ██      █▌   ▐█▌   ██   ██          ▐█████▌
 ████████████     ████████████        ▐█▌    ▐█▌   ▐█▌   ██  ▀███▌      ██      █▌  ▄██    ██   ▀██▄   ▄▄   ▐█
  ████████████   ████████████         ▐█▌    ▐█▌   ▐█▌   ██    ▀█▌      ██      █████▀     ██    ▀█████▀▀   ▐█████▌
   ▀███████████ ███████████▀
     ▀███████████████████▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
FIND OUT MORE AT MINTDICE.COM
dooglus
Legendary

Activity: 2940
Merit: 1330

View Profile
October 12, 2014, 05:03:36 PM

See how well that works?

I expect he's just repeating the same old nonsense over and over anyway:

Just-Dice                 ██             
          ██████████         
      ██████████████████     
    ██████████████████████   
        ██████████████       
            ██████           
   Play or Invest                 ██             
          ██████████         
      ██████████████████     
    ██████████████████████   
        ██████████████       
            ██████           
   1% House Edge
BBmmBB

View Profile
October 12, 2014, 05:04:31 PM

Well, this time there's a imho good chance to get it back. The owner is known and within reach.
And I guess he realized by now, that it would be a good idea to start giving the coins back right now.

srs? the only thing he's probably considering is which country to get lost into the wind in.

if he is still in upstate New York maybe head to Canada and doog will let him sleep on his couch? lol  Cheesy
MICRO
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 12, 2014, 05:33:23 PM

See how well that works?

I expect he's just repeating the same old nonsense over and over anyway:

Neat. But they should do the same when ignored user is in quote. But not for this topic Smiley .

▄▄████████▄▄
   ▄████████████████▄

▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀█▄
▄█▀    ▄▀█████▀     ▀█▄
▀█████▄ ▄▀▀ ▀▀▄▄ ▄▄███▀
▀█████        ████▀
▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀▀

● OVER 1000 GAMES
● RAKEBACK & VIP RANKS
● 24/7 LIVE SUPPORT
BBmmBB

View Profile
October 12, 2014, 05:36:55 PM

ya it's a easy way to stick your head in the sand ! ignore the obvious? lol  Roll Eyes
Baro

Activity: 35

View Profile
October 12, 2014, 05:43:44 PM

ya it's a easy way to stick your head in the sand ! ignore the obvious? lol  Roll Eyes

Can we back to the subject of this thread please? Thanks

Some new refunds from DN?
BBmmBB

View Profile
October 12, 2014, 05:49:39 PM

Can we back to the subject of this thread please? Thanks

Some new refunds from DN?

we are on subject , look how doog reacts to even basic common sense !

#RED FLAGS ON MR. SOCK PUPPET!!

Grin
espringe

Activity: 154
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 12, 2014, 06:24:48 PM
Last edit: October 12, 2014, 06:43:59 PM by espringe

Dooglus has been obsessively collecting d.n stats: http://privatepaste.com/6bde6b8f7e

So I wrote a little script the sums up the inputs/outputs coming from d.n's known cold storage address at the exact time dooglus collected his stats. The cold storage balances at the time of dooglus' stats can be found here: http://privatepaste.com/9dfc2f723e

Of course, a picture is worth a million words -- so here is it plotted:

h4xx0r

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

★Bitin.io★ - Instant Exchange

View Profile
October 12, 2014, 06:34:23 PM

from everything i've read it looks like dooglus finally slipped up and got caught.

BBmmBB

View Profile
October 12, 2014, 06:34:42 PM

what about coinbase? i wonder if they have any info on these guys? hmmmm  Cool
BBmmBB

View Profile
October 12, 2014, 06:36:33 PM

from everything i've read it looks like dooglus finally slipped up and got caught.

i'm leaning in that direction too...i have a gut feeling dooglus is the key figure here in this movie!  Roll Eyes
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 ... 87 »
  Print  

Jump to: