Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 01:26:17 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 [57] 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 »
  Print  
Author Topic: dice.ninja - Now with Plinko!  (Read 84628 times)
Seketsuna

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 16, 2014, 10:00:27 AM

I wonder if the real Toad is laughing right now and checking this thread
ltcnim
Legendary

Activity: 914
Merit: 1001

View Profile
October 16, 2014, 11:51:51 AM

I also think that AK was always a nice guy (I first recognized him back in the doge-dice days), who always gave away a lot of coins to strangers in the chat. He was always gambling big, and I remeber he was the first (?) big gambler at jpcdice. Sometimes he lost, sometimes he won, but he was always a nice guy.

But I also think it's important to check every possible connection in this fraud. not only to find the guy who stole all those coins, but also to prove who it wasn't. It's not just simple fingerpointing at AK, it will also help him to prove that he isn't dmf.

There is one thing i still can't understand:

dice.ninja was the most professional looking gambling site I've seen so far. It had a very good feature set, and a great community. DMF always stated that, as far as I can remember 90% of the bankroll is in cold storage. At the last day of dice.ninja, the bankroll was around 2300BTC. That means that even if dmf and to4d were both "hacked", the "hacker" would only be able to steal around 230BTC (assuming that the admin accounts had an option for that directly implemented into the site).

So, even if all that really happened, why not come out clean, paying back the remaining 90% and then selling the site(s)? I'm pretty sure that offering all three gambling sites (jpcdice, darkdice & dice.ninja) could have been sold for quite a lot of btc just because they were uniqe in the style and very promising.

21pilot

Activity: 252

View Profile
October 16, 2014, 11:55:45 AM

Sure. Here are the stats for them:

|  

|  257954 -- dmf

wagered: 0
bets: 0
balance: 0
profit: 0
losses: 0
wins: 0

|  259184 -- dmf

is there any explanation for this? It would be quite a coincidence if AKCoinDigger randomly chose the nickname dmf on just-dice.
This is in my opinion the biggest argument that it was indeed him who drained the dice.ninja bankroll.

Both accounts also have zero bets and therefore it is impossible that dmf from dice.ninja has used the nickname of
a random highroller on just-dice in order to increase his reputation/trust.

edit: also a big lol @ having hundreds of coins on malware infected machines  Grin
seedtrue
Legendary

Activity: 963
Merit: 1002

View Profile
October 16, 2014, 12:12:39 PM

I also think that AK was always a nice guy (I first recognized him back in the doge-dice days), who always gave away a lot of coins to strangers in the chat. He was always gambling big, and I remeber he was the first (?) big gambler at jpcdice. Sometimes he lost, sometimes he won, but he was always a nice guy.

But I also think it's important to check every possible connection in this fraud. not only to find the guy who stole all those coins, but also to prove who it wasn't. It's not just simple fingerpointing at AK, it will also help him to prove that he isn't dmf.

There is one thing i still can't understand:

dice.ninja was the most professional looking gambling site I've seen so far. It had a very good feature set, and a great community. DMF always stated that, as far as I can remember 90% of the bankroll is in cold storage. At the last day of dice.ninja, the bankroll was around 2300BTC. That means that even if dmf and to4d were both "hacked", the "hacker" would only be able to steal around 230BTC (assuming that the admin accounts had an option for that directly implemented into the site).

So, even if all that really happened, why not come out clean, paying back the remaining 90% and then selling the site(s)? I'm pretty sure that offering all three gambling sites (jpcdice, darkdice & dice.ninja) could have been sold for quite a lot of btc just because they were uniqe in the style and very promising.

The sites UI was only reporting the invested amount to be that size. 'Only' 1100 BTC were in the 1Ninja wallet at time of site closure.
ltcnim
Legendary

View Profile
October 16, 2014, 12:51:22 PM

well, thats strange...since 1Ninja was the cold wallet address, the "hacker scenario" does not make any sense. if someone had access to the cold wallet, why would he only take parts of it?

seedtrue
Legendary

View Profile
October 16, 2014, 12:57:03 PM

well, thats strange...since 1Ninja was the cold wallet address, the "hacker scenario" does not make any sense. if someone had access to the cold wallet, why would he only take parts of it?

The discrepancy with the amount of funds in cold wallet is what was possibly the final straw causing dmf to run. He was being questioned(even in this thread) about it. The way I remember it he said that they no longer kept all the funds in the 1Ninja because coinbase had tagged it as a gamble address....
Cyrax89721

Activity: 321

View Profile
October 16, 2014, 01:12:41 PM

I didn't see the three transactions you provided.

Joe PM'ed me. The transactions he's referring to are these:

They look legit. 300 + 300 + 200 BTC, mostly finding their way to the ninja cold wallet.

Stunna will presumably be able to verify that they were withdrawals from AK's PD account.

I've already verified that 17U1LyjKzm2tr8LjpYkFGtvburfyG1rd9q is his PD deposit address, which are indeed outputs in those three transactions.  Not sure what the addresses for the DeanNolan/blarghblah/LimeListener/ThorSixteen/etc. accounts are, but those ones were rarely used.
Dotcommie

Activity: 476

View Profile
October 16, 2014, 01:34:55 PM

Sure. Here are the stats for them:

|  

|  257954 -- dmf

|  259184 -- dmf

is there any explanation for this? It would be quite a coincidence if AKCoinDigger randomly chose the nickname dmf on just-dice.
This is in my opinion the biggest argument that it was indeed him who drained the dice.ninja bankroll.

Both accounts also have zero bets and therefore it is impossible that dmf from dice.ninja has used the nickname of
a random highroller on just-dice in order to increase his reputation/trust.

edit: also a big lol @ having hundreds of coins on malware infected machines  Grin

Well if we do go back to the person that actually used DiceMasterFlash on the web at one point but deleted those accounts, Jeremy Hise, he specializes in networks, linux, etc and it seems like his skills with statistics were at least on par with dmf's.  It doesn't seem unreasonable to think that dmf would take note of AK's IP and managed to spoof it or compromise 1 of his many mining rigs to log in a few times and plant the seed for a setup if needed.  The handle he still uses is the same, just reversed(FlashMasterDice).  Flashmaster is also a digital math tutor for memorizing various tables according to Amazon.

I think one of his friends also fits the skills profile of t04d, but I don't have any real evidence of that possibility. I have just been analyzing personality and grammatical similarities at the moment.  Nothing interesting yet.

Because the hacking thing didn't happen.  How would the hacker get access to multiple sites, social media accounts, etc and delete them all from two people who were supposedly good enough with computers to manage multiple sites storing lots of coin for many months without problems?  All of a sudden you get a hacker that shuts you down but then goes the extra mile to make you look like you ran by deleting your other accounts? Even if for some stupid reason that was the case, dmf or t04d would have come in here and explained the crazy details.

Has anyone got a response from BTCtalk mods about the IP's or other details on t04d's account?  I don't even think dmf registered here, so maybe it was just 1 person all along.  I don't recall if I saw them both talking in chat on JPCdice or drkdice, but I vaguely recall them chatting at nearly the same time once.  Could have just been 2 different sessions though. (wish I had paid more attention back then)
Dotcommie

Activity: 476

View Profile
October 16, 2014, 01:50:06 PM

Also I should probably have assumed back in June that the following was the work of jpcdice(DMF & T04D) and not an exchange or pool like most of us in the JPC community thought...

we should try to find out which pool was compromised to get the user data. so, to everyone who's coins were stolen either on jpcdice or an exchange: which pool did you use?
And I wonder if the pool did store the passwords in plaintext? not encrypted? maybe the pool owner does still not know about that?

I know it might be a bit embarrasing to admit using the same password twice, but it will help to find a security weakness in one of the pools!
juggernut

Activity: 36
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 16, 2014, 01:58:21 PM

I love playing with PLINKO!! Will try it soon!
ltcnim
Legendary

View Profile
October 16, 2014, 02:02:28 PM

maybe you should read this thread first...

seedtrue
Legendary

View Profile
October 16, 2014, 02:05:03 PM

SMH
kolloh
Legendary

Activity: 1736
Merit: 1023

View Profile
October 16, 2014, 02:11:50 PM

Yeah, this site is no longer operational. You should see the previous replies.

But for plinko style gaming, check out lucky bit.
omahapoker

Activity: 868
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 16, 2014, 02:25:43 PM

yeah, thats the thing i really miss

I was westcoast middleweight plinko champion. I was the floyd mayweather of plinko
lolled

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 16, 2014, 02:54:03 PM

What a douche. Doesn't even know whats going on, and is trying to increase his post count.

suchmoon
Legendary

Activity: 3682
Merit: 8935

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
October 16, 2014, 04:05:25 PM

... I would usually make a new account for each transaction.

why would you make a new account for each transaction...just curious....:\

Ironically: https://bitcoin.org/en/protect-your-privacy

Privacy in what way? You just said you combined money from accounts after deposits. 

Technically it makes sense. Combining deposits was done off chain, and the site was sort of a mixer, not a good one though because larger amounts would still end up linked through the cold wallet address.
iram3130
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1010

ITSMYNE 🚀 Talk NFTs, Trade NFTs 🚀

View Profile
October 16, 2014, 04:34:28 PM

What a douche. Doesn't even know whats going on, and is trying to increase his post count.

These guys mostly account farmer who need to post for increasing post and activity so they will sell account.
Just ignore them.

▄▄██████▄
         ▄▄████████████
   ▄▄█████████▀▀   ▀████
 ▄███████████▄      ████
████▀   ▀▀██████▄▄▄████
████      ▄███████████▄
▀████▄▄▄████████▀▀▀████▄
 ▀███████████▀      ████
 ████▀▀▀██████▄▄   ▄███▀
████      ▀███████████▀
████▄   ▄▄█████████▀▀
 ████████████▀▀
  ▀██████▀▀
█████████████████

███

██████████

██████

███████████

███████████████

███████████████████
█████████████████

███   

██████████

██████   

███████████

███████████████   

███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████

████▀               █████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
█████▄▄       ▄████████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████

███████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ███████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
███████▀           ▀███████
██████  ▄██▀▀▀▀▀█▀▄  ██████

█████  █▀  ▄▄▄  ▀█  █████
██████  █  █████  █  ██████
██████  █▄  ▀▀▀  ▄█  ██████
██████  ▀██▄▄▄▄▄██▀  ██████
███████▄           ▄███████
██████████▀█████▀██████████
███████▀  ▀     ▀  ▀███████

█████▌             ▐█████
██████    ██   ██    ██████
█████▌    ▀▀   ▀▀    ▐█████
██████▄  ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄  ▄██████
████████▄▄███████▄▄████████
BBmmBB

Activity: 56

View Profile
October 16, 2014, 05:04:23 PM

you must have had alot of trust in whoever was running the show here...

~ dooglus is touting it = IT MUST be hella legit !

o rly   Wink   lol
icey
Legendary

Activity: 1578
Merit: 1000

May the coin be with you..

View Profile
October 16, 2014, 06:11:12 PM

Roll Eyes Another one bites the dust.. 
imp0ster

Activity: 50

View Profile
October 16, 2014, 09:10:24 PM

Privacy in what way? You just said you combined money from accounts after deposits. 

Technically it makes sense. Combining deposits was done off chain, and the site was sort of a mixer, not a good one though because larger amounts would still end up linked through the cold wallet address.

This is inconsistent with the ~900 BTC dissapearing from dice.ninja into 1 of his PD deposit addresses, in the days before the heist none the less.
Pages: « 1 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 [57] 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 »
  Print  

Jump to: