Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 09:26:41 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 [58] 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 »
  Print  
Author Topic: dice.ninja - Now with Plinko!  (Read 84628 times)
BBmmBB

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 16, 2014, 09:21:39 PM

... I would usually make a new account for each transaction.

why would you make a new account for each transaction...just curious....:\

Ironically: https://bitcoin.org/en/protect-your-privacy

Privacy in what way? You just said you combined money from accounts after deposits.  

Technically it makes sense. Combining deposits was done off chain, and the site was sort of a mixer, not a good one though because larger amounts would still end up linked through the cold wallet address.

This is inconsistent with the ~900 BTC dissapearing from dice.ninja into 1 of his PD deposit addresses, in the days before the heist none the less.

so i'm really close to calling cloudflare and seeing what they have to say about all of this!

====>stunna you should return the stolen BTC imho!!!!  Roll Eyes
suchmoon
Legendary

Activity: 3682
Merit: 8924

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
October 16, 2014, 09:43:18 PM

Privacy in what way? You just said you combined money from accounts after deposits. 

Technically it makes sense. Combining deposits was done off chain, and the site was sort of a mixer, not a good one though because larger amounts would still end up linked through the cold wallet address.

This is inconsistent with the ~900 BTC dissapearing from dice.ninja into 1 of his PD deposit addresses, in the days before the heist none the less.

Maybe not. If don't know if there is an easy way to transfer funds between PD accounts and/or generate new deposit addresses. It probably doesn't matter much in the grand scheme of things though.
Seketsuna

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 16, 2014, 10:30:41 PM

so i'm really close to calling cloudflare and seeing what they have to say about all of this!

LOL, why would he do that. go troll some where else please
BBmmBB

View Profile
October 16, 2014, 10:34:55 PM

LOL, why would he do that. go troll some where else please

i'm not sure who will take priority..or how the best way to redistribute the stolen BTC ...my dude only lost around 20BTC so that isn't much for him !   Cool   stunna feel free to chime in!
dooglus
Legendary

Activity: 2940
Merit: 1330

View Profile
October 16, 2014, 11:06:02 PM

Maybe not. If don't know if there is an easy way to transfer funds between PD accounts and/or generate new deposit addresses. It probably doesn't matter much in the grand scheme of things though.

PD rewards you for sticking with the same account (achievements, levels, faucet, etc.) and dice.ninja didn't.

It's not much, but could explain the difference.

Also, AK seemed to have a real war going on with PD. He kept returning there to try to break even, whereas on most of the other sites he didn't seem to have much trouble winning a bunch of coins and stopping. It was like he couldn't bear to leave an account with negative profit. Maybe all his DN accounts had zero or positive profit, so he didn't feel that draw to "get even" there.

Just-Dice                 ██             
          ██████████         
      ██████████████████     
  ██████████████████████████ 
██████████████████████████████
    ██████████████████████   
        ██████████████       
            ██████           
   Play or Invest                 ██             
          ██████████         
      ██████████████████     
    ██████████████████████   
        ██████████████       
            ██████           
   1% House Edge
imp0ster

Activity: 50

View Profile
October 16, 2014, 11:08:00 PM
Last edit: October 17, 2014, 12:26:00 AM by imp0ster

Some more info I need help analyzing with, just some clues/connections:

Last withdrawal from D.N controlled AK linked 15QESooCEtbeDpDw6hMr5G7gRjMyvhzktP goes to 1JvBcFjmgPJNRJYP6osMGysjGv7tvSvozD on Oct 9.

Transaction before that on Oct 8 goes from 1JvBcFjmgPJNRJYP6osMGysjGv7tvSvozD to 19V6cRgL3jHBAppRFKosrTHvZjU3mYg8Dk((the return address for the last transaction from ninja controlled 19V6 address which goes to 1Ninja afterwards, so 19V6cRgL3jHBAppRFKosrTHvZjU3mYg8Dk is also D.N controlled, which means 188oB1TR6gNXxzyxJCyck9BHkU4dBMVmVg is the return address.

188oB1TR6gNXxzyxJCyck9BHkU4dBMVmVg is in fact a bitdice.me deposit address so the transaction went from 1JvBc to 188oB1TR6gNXxzyxJCyck9BHkU4dBMVmVg, confirmed by bitdice.me here.

also the LAST transaction from ninja controlled 19v6 has 1DJCAqFAPy4sm4zauZM6PXpYR1BCeeaLKV as the return address.

1DMz3SW6TGYtzGqDy5et9jhe2Dyi6ESHLv is also bitdice.me controlled, it sends with 188o to coldwallet directly.

1DMz3 received 10 btc from 1DrJ6L1G72apxrZnmVPSaGmdzi3rLexvqX on Oct 8, a day before the heist, the BTC had been sitting at 1DrJ since June 30th, it was sent to 1Drj6L from 1DwrBhgkxf6Uy8CAtxPiQ9jPAJ61R4VY69(a JD hotwallet). 1DrJ can be linked to AK, is it another of his addresses?

1LMVVcBb95xkYJctFMYArHECzSiXNgC58E is another AK linked N.D address.
15QESooCEtbeDpDw6hMr5G7gRjMyvhzktP is another AK linked N.D address.

What is up with all the 1JvBcFjmgPJNRJYP6osMGysjGv7tvSvozD a connections?

Also need help with these connections:

On 7 sept(the day of the fraud) Dicebitco.in sends btc to 1H3xTsaJj1XKuKmruqpd5inASdpfoMm1L8 in this transaction, 1H3xTsaJj1XKuKmruqpd5inASdpfoMm1L8 to 1PBwXBg55mAeipfweiuy1BaboJAsZMdjcq, 1PBw to 14seaWFJdzmSUcKi2KdUvKofwRA2RqAHsm, 14sea to return address 155dZPhL9FpUvfTkz2uSvB9z1bffJtcPaZ,  1DJCAqFAPy4sm4zauZM6PXpYR1BCeeaLKV together with 155dZPhL9FpUvfTkz2uSvB9z1bffJtcPaZ to 1GTx, BTC still there.

155d and 1DJCA are owned by the same person/entity-> NINJA, since 1DJCA is a return address of another ninja address.

1HXcJkHZbdzg1twJPUFZoECnqUk7aX3zU1 receives 10 btc on Oct 10 from 1FDL3QFACDeWcpwW5weNU8NXML8GmNa3KE, 1FDL received 17 btc from AK PRC deposit address 18iGdLrBucZhSgcnUuWdEHnjZ315QUBSXt. AK PRC address and 1FDL both send btc to 1Joqj6jttR2CpteJDhtHkUvtK3RZ4LwtkG, this first transaction to that address is when it receives BTC from the Just-Dice hotwallet.

1V8ZpLsT6xbjhE1kVbmGk8XmNKHgHLw8c sends 20 btc to AK deposit address on Oct 8.

1 day before the heist, 1HXc received 125 btc from 1PBwXBg55mAeipfweiuy1BaboJAsZMdjcq, 2 days after the dicebitco.in fraud 1PBw received 150 btc from 1H3xTsaJj1XKuKmruqpd5inASdpfoMm1L8, it didn’t move until 1 day before the D.N heist. On the day of the dicebitco.in fraud, 1H3x received 50 btc from 1KDmonsCTGGvSc3VgHBGf6hvhRWb71ffuM, which is the return address of the dicebitco.in hotwallet. On the same day 1H3x received 137 btc from 1KYxcnMKraS6HYhPSoJJm6fFSZiWCdA92r, which is a return address of the 1KDmon address, so also from dicebitco.in

Alright I'm off to bed for now, can someone with more advanced tools do some feedback/extra analysis and correct me where I'm wrong? Smiley
imp0ster

View Profile
October 16, 2014, 11:20:26 PM

Just wanted to put some extra emphasis on this transaction, 188ob is a confirmed bitdice.me deposit address so that means the 19V6 Ninja address is the return address..

Also: https://blockchain.info/nl/address/1GTtxDPDcHFLVywU9G5Kc5pxLXXttXTHHX

Some of the stolen coins ended up in that address, note the date and the origin addresses, as I established before these are operated by ninja.dice.
Cyrax89721

Activity: 321

View Profile
October 16, 2014, 11:36:48 PM
Last edit: October 17, 2014, 12:05:40 AM by Cyrax89721

Seems consistent to me.  He was something like +500 on PD when the deposits started, and ended at -812.

PD rewards you for sticking with the same account (achievements, levels, faucet, etc.) and dice.ninja didn't.

Also, AK seemed to have a real war going on with PD. He kept returning there to try to break even, whereas on most of the other sites he didn't seem to have much trouble winning a bunch of coins and stopping. It was like he couldn't bear to leave an account with negative profit. Maybe all his DN accounts had zero or positive profit, so he didn't feel that draw to "get even" there.

It wasn't a war specifically, it was AK getting a rake back from Stunna for all his wagered coins.  Win or lose, he's still getting something for rolling at PD, on top of the leaderboard payouts.
BBmmBB

View Profile
October 17, 2014, 12:01:49 AM

Also, AK seemed to have a real war going on with PD. ...

lol war ...that's why he gets a fat rake back on all his losses!!!! suuuure man   Roll Eyes
imp0ster

View Profile
October 17, 2014, 12:07:11 AM
Last edit: October 17, 2014, 04:31:25 AM by imp0ster

Seems consistent to me.  He was something like +500 on PD when the deposits started, and ended at -812.

What I meant was, PD was the 'only' place he deposited into with 1 account while on d.n he made a new accounts for every deposit and combined the btc into 1 account by using chat commands, because of 'privacy'.  Why would he do that? Also his 18iG deposits also show contradicting behaviour in the way that he deposited there over a longer period of time, or am I missing something here?

dooglus
Legendary

Activity: 2940
Merit: 1330

View Profile
October 17, 2014, 12:08:07 AM

It wasn't a war specifically, it was AK getting a rake back from Stunna for all his wagered coins.  Win or lose, he's still getting something for rolling at PD, on top of the leaderboard payouts.

The war predated the rakeback agreement by a few weeks. AK had a horrible run at PD before the rakeback deal was public at least.

I guess Stunna was losing at some point, and didn't want AK to lose his coins anywhere but on PD. The odds are obviously in PD's favour (what with the house edge) so effectively lowering the edge to 0.9% or whatever by offering rakebake makes sense, when the alternative is having AK possibly take his coins elsewhere to play.

Just-Dice                 ██             
          ██████████         
      ██████████████████     
    ██████████████████████   
        ██████████████       
            ██████           
   Play or Invest                 ██             
          ██████████         
      ██████████████████     
    ██████████████████████   
        ██████████████       
            ██████           
   1% House Edge
yhomega

Activity: 152
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 17, 2014, 12:21:15 AM

Just got off the phone With Janelle and she states that she hasn't talked to Jeremy in a while, and I will call her later to get more information....

Let's get this full thing solved.

Good work!

Thanks!
I would disclose her phone number, but since this doesn't have to deal with her, I will leave her information anonymous Wink

Any update on that?
omahapoker

Activity: 868
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 17, 2014, 12:28:19 AM

The war predated the rakeback agreement by a few weeks. AK had a horrible run at PD before the rakeback deal was public at least.

I guess Stunna was losing at some point, and didn't want AK to lose his coins anywhere but on PD. The odds are obviously in PD's favour (what with the house edge) so effectively lowering the edge to 0.9% or whatever by offering rakebake makes sense, when the alternative is having AK possibly take his coins elsewhere to play.

stunna offering 0.2% rakeback was the biggest move in this industry history.

he cut out 60% of other dice sites wagering.

took balls to make that move.

stunna had to be nervous with what AK did that day winning all those coins. he said fuck it, went all in and made his move.....and it worked Cool
Cyrax89721

Activity: 321

View Profile
October 17, 2014, 12:29:59 AM

What I meant was, conveniently PD was the only place he deposited into with 1 account while on d.n he made a new accounts for every deposit and combined the btc into 1 account by using chat commands. Why would he do that? Also his 18iG deposits also show contradicting behaviour, or am I missing something here?

The rakeback I talked about in the last post seems a good enough reason to me that he would deposit it all to the one account. Previous to the rakeback being active, he did indeed play on multiple accounts across Primedice.

Definitely not by a few weeks... I remember it being talked about in PD chat around the time when he was 400-500 in profit, if I remember my timelines right.  I suppose AK could confirm that one, assuming he's not under some gag order.  Not sure how it got out in the first place, maybe a mouthy PD mod.

By the way, is any of this still even relevant to DN pulling a ninja?  I'm having a hard time refuting any of AK's claims without reaching.  Dude seems plenty legit to me.  I think his only offense is being a lucky early adopter and being social.
GeoRW

Activity: 350
Merit: 257

Trust No One

View Profile
October 17, 2014, 05:54:42 AM

Well. It looks pretty clear to me that AK is/was owner of dice.ninja.
- He was occasionally bragging about having a dice site on PRC and elsewhere.
- used the same IP address as dmf, even browser user agent is same (confirmed by just-dice, Moneypot, PeerBet site owners)
- is lying about running a tor node to explain the IP address issue
- he's saying he has thousands of coins, but no proof given
- funds from dice.ninja cold wallet ended up on PrimeDice
This is very much consistent with a chain of events as it happened up to the dice.ninja closure
BBmmBB

View Profile
October 17, 2014, 06:02:11 AM

- used the same IP address as dmf, even browser user agent is same (confirmed by just-dice, Moneypot, PeerBet site owners)
This is very much consistent with a chain of events as it happened up to the dice.ninja closure

+1

i remember you

Cool
MICRO
Legendary

Activity: 2464
Merit: 1037

CEO @ Stake.com and Primedice.com

View Profile WWW
October 17, 2014, 06:16:44 AM

Once somebody said to him if he bankrupts pd he will get whole site and everything for free , like Stunna said . And AK said : "No tnx , to much work" .

Idk, i rly don't think he is owner of DN but there are some rly weird circumstances.

▄▄████████▄▄
   ▄████████████████▄
 ▄█████▀▀       ▀▀████     ████                  ████
▄████▀            ████    ████▌                 ▐████
█████           ▄████▀   ▐████                  ████▌    ▄▄
█████           ▀▀▀▀    ▄█████████▀            ▐████   ▄███▀
 █████▄           ▄▄███████████▀▀   ▄▄▄▄       ████  ▄███▀
   ▀█████▄▄       ▀████▀████▀     ▄████▀███   ▐███████▀▀        ▄▄▄▄
      ▀███████▄        ▐████    ▄████  ▐██▌   ███████        ▄███▀ ██▌
         ▀▀██████▄▄    ████    ▄███▀   ███   ▐███▌███      ▄███▀  ▄██▌
    ▄▄▄▄     ▀▀█████  ▐████    ████   ▄███   ████ ▐███    ▐████▄▄███▀
  █████▀▀      ▀████▌ ▐████▄▄██████▄▄█████▄▄█████  ▀███   ████
 ████▀          ████▌  ▀████▀▀  ▀████▀  ▀██▀ ███▀   ▀███  ▀████▄▄▄▄██
████▌          █████        ▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄ ▄▄ ▄ ▄▄ ▀███   ▀▀████▀▀
████▄       ▄▄████▀       ▄█▀   ▀ ▄█▀  ▀█▄ ██▀▀██▀▀██▀███▄▄      ▄▄██
 ██████████████▀▀  ▄███▄  ██▄     ██▄  ▄██ ██  ██  ██   ▀▀█████████▀▀
   ▀██████▀▀▀      ▀███▀   ▀████▀  ▀████▀  ██  ██  ██

▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀▐▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀█▄
▄█▀    ▄▀█████▀     ▀█▄
▄█▄    █        ▀▄   ███▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▄       ▄▀▀▀▀▀███▄
████      ▀▄▄▄▄▄▀       ███
███     ▄▄███████▄▄     ▄▀█
█  ▀▄ ▄▀ ▀███████▀ ▀▄ ▄▀  █
▀█   █     ▀███▀     ▀▄  █▀
▀█▄▄█▄      █        █▄█▀
▀█████▄ ▄▀▀ ▀▀▄▄ ▄▄███▀
▀█████        ████▀
▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀▀

● OVER 1000 GAMES
● DAILY RACES AND BONUSES
● RAKEBACK & VIP RANKS
● 24/7 LIVE SUPPORT
imp0ster

View Profile
October 17, 2014, 06:18:02 AM

User 'Ricky' on PRC mentioned a couple of days ago in chat that his first encounter with AK was when he was pumping JPC, AK was promoting/shilling JPCdice on DogeDice as well:

(1152) <AKCoinDigger> are there any other dogecoin dice sites I could move my investment over to until doog gets the legal shit figured out?
(1152) <AKCoinDigger> what about the guy who runs darkdice?
(1152) <AKCoinDigger> the guy who runs it also runs jpcdice, and I had 40BTC worth of that coin invested there for a week
(1152) <AKCoinDigger> withdrew with no problems

Also, I don't know how relevant this is but user mcsnugs(the bitcoin music producer) used the same IP address as AK. Check this out:

Just found this, thought I would share:

https://soundcloud.com/mcsnugs/arise

I think doog has more of mcsnug's logs, not sure whether they mentioned they were roommates or something or that they pretended not to know eachother.
JoeMattie

Activity: 220

View Profile
October 17, 2014, 06:29:23 AM

Nope, I've never once said anything of the sort.

- Allegedly used the same IP address as someone calling themselves dmf, even browser user agent is same (confirmed by just-dice, Moneypot, PeerBet site owners)
FTFY

- has speculated that the is lying about running a tor node he occasionally runs to might explain the IP address issue
FTFY

Never said that either.  How many coins I have is none of your business.

Sure, I'll give you that one.  I'd even go so far as to admit that I've been instrumental in the movement of coins from every dice site on the internet to every other one.

Bitrated user: AKQuaternion.
JoeMattie

Activity: 220

View Profile
October 17, 2014, 06:30:33 AM

User 'Ricky' on PRC mentioned a couple of days ago in chat that his first encounter with AK was when he was pumping JPC, AK was promoting/shilling JPCdice on DogeDice as well:

(1152) <AKCoinDigger> are there any other dogecoin dice sites I could move my investment over to until doog gets the legal shit figured out?
(1152) <AKCoinDigger> what about the guy who runs darkdice?
(1152) <AKCoinDigger> the guy who runs it also runs jpcdice, and I had 40BTC worth of that coin invested there for a week
(1152) <AKCoinDigger> withdrew with no problems

Also, I don't know how relevant this is but user mcsnugs(the bitcoin music producer) used the same IP address as AK. Check this out:

Just found this, thought I would share:

https://soundcloud.com/mcsnugs/arise

I think doog has more of mcsnug's logs, not sure whether they mentioned they were roommates or something or that they pretended not to know eachother.

Why is this relevant?  Yes I know this person personally.  What does that have to do with anything?

Bitrated user: AKQuaternion.
Pages: « 1 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 [58] 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 »
  Print  

Jump to: