Bitcoin Forum
July 05, 2024, 02:06:48 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 [59] 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 »
  Print  
Author Topic: dice.ninja - Now with Plinko!  (Read 84634 times)
dooglus
Legendary

Activity: 2940
Merit: 1330

View Profile
October 17, 2014, 06:33:36 AM

I think doog has more of mcsnug's logs, not sure whether they mentioned they were roommates or something or that they pretended not to know eachother.

There was one time when AK and mcsnugs were on JD with the same IP address which resulted in AK being automatically muted. mcsnugs asked about the rule regarding two people on the same address, and I unmuted AK. There's nothing much of interest in the log.

Just-Dice                 ██             
          ██████████         
      ██████████████████     
  ██████████████████████████ 
██████████████████████████████
    ██████████████████████   
        ██████████████       
            ██████           
   Play or Invest                 ██             
          ██████████         
      ██████████████████     
    ██████████████████████   
        ██████████████       
            ██████           
   1% House Edge
imp0ster

Activity: 50
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 17, 2014, 06:41:02 AM

Why is this relevant?  Yes I know this person personally.  What does that have to do with anything?

I wasn't sure if it was, which is why I asked.

I think doog has more of mcsnug's logs, not sure whether they mentioned they were roommates or something or that they pretended not to know eachother.

There was one time when AK and mcsnugs were on JD with the same IP address which resulted in AK being automatically muted. mcsnugs asked about the rule regarding two people on the same address, and I unmuted AK. There's nothing much of interest in the log.

Ok, that's why I said it might have been relevant, thanks for clearing that up.
imp0ster

View Profile
October 17, 2014, 06:50:57 AM

- Allegedly used the same IP address as someone calling themselves dmf, even browser user agent is same (confirmed by just-dice, Moneypot, PeerBet site owners)
FTFY

- has speculated that the is lying about running a tor node he occasionally runs to might explain the IP address issue
FTFY

Still waiting for those logs, easy to verify since they're public and all. Also, please don't make a fool out of yourself again by showing us a hastily set up Tor exit node that was set up AFTER people pointed out the inconsistencies in your Tor story..
JoeMattie

Activity: 220
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 17, 2014, 07:05:04 AM

- Allegedly used the same IP address as someone calling themselves dmf, even browser user agent is same (confirmed by just-dice, Moneypot, PeerBet site owners)
FTFY

- has speculated that the is lying about running a tor node he occasionally runs to might explain the IP address issue
FTFY

Still waiting for those logs, easy to verify since they're public and all. Also, please don't make a fool out of yourself again by showing us a hastily set up Tor exit node that was set up AFTER people pointed out the inconsistencies in your Tor story..

I guess you'll be waiting for a very long time then.  None of the (few) logs I can find show anything unusual.  This is the last time I'm going to point this out:  I was asked directly if I ever run a tor node and I said yes.  I occasionally run a tor node.  Was I for sure running a tor node several months ago on the day I supposedly was chatting in just dice with the same IP as someone calling themselves "dmf"?  I don't know, it's possible, I do occasionally run a tor node.

How are you so certain that that was even the real DMF? Because he used that chat handle?

Bitrated user: AKQuaternion.
Iamyourdad

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

★Bitin.io★ - Instant Exchange

View Profile
October 17, 2014, 07:49:18 AM

Please stop all this shit. AKC is a nice guy. I can never ever believe that he will do something shitty like this. I can vouch for him.

dooglus
Legendary

Activity: 2940
Merit: 1330

View Profile
October 17, 2014, 08:12:50 AM

Please stop all this shit. AKC is a nice guy. I can never ever believe that he will do something shitty like this. I can vouch for him.

Also, don't fuck with a guy who gets grizzly bears to bend over for him:

Backwards, no less. Smiley

Just-Dice                 ██             
          ██████████         
      ██████████████████     
    ██████████████████████   
        ██████████████       
            ██████           
   Play or Invest                 ██             
          ██████████         
      ██████████████████     
    ██████████████████████   
        ██████████████       
            ██████           
   1% House Edge
Iamyourdad

View Profile
October 17, 2014, 08:14:03 AM

lolololololol Beware Guys!

marcotheminer
Legendary

Activity: 2072
Merit: 1049

┴puoʎǝq ʞool┴

View Profile
October 17, 2014, 08:23:07 AM

But we still shouldn't cross him off the list or any other suspects for that matter. They should be seen as guilty until proven innocent.
Dabs
Legendary

Activity: 3416
Merit: 1912

The Concierge of Crypto

View Profile
October 17, 2014, 08:28:32 AM

But we still shouldn't cross him off the list or any other suspects for that matter. They should be seen as guilty until proven innocent.

This isn't a self-defense shooting where you admitted to pulling the trigger. Everywhere else in the world, otherwise, is innocent until proven guilty.

Iamyourdad

View Profile
October 17, 2014, 08:31:58 AM

But we still shouldn't cross him off the list or any other suspects for that matter. They should be seen as guilty innocent until proven innocent guilty.

JoeMattie

Activity: 220

View Profile
October 17, 2014, 08:34:04 AM

Lol, that was taken slightly out of context.

Bitrated user: AKQuaternion.
blockage

Activity: 100

Vires in numeris.

View Profile
October 17, 2014, 08:34:44 AM

I occasionally run a tor node.  Was I for sure running a tor node several months ago on the day I supposedly was chatting in just dice with the same IP as someone calling themselves "dmf"?  I don't know, it's possible, I do occasionally run a tor node.

How are you so certain that that was even the real DMF? Because he used that chat handle?

As has already been shown previously in this thread you haven't been running a Tor relay or exit node when chatting on JD at the same time as dmf. In contrast to JD you can't reuse usernames on MP, and espringe confirmed that dmf on MP is dmf from DN.

Iamyourdad

View Profile
October 17, 2014, 08:47:23 AM

Lol, that was taken slightly out of context.

Hey AKC Remeber Me?

Stars

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 17, 2014, 09:18:12 AM

Ok AK. I have seen you chart and messages on various sites, you said you have 1000's of coins. Clearly, you are being questioned here. Can you show any form of proof you actuallly have 1000's of coins? and even a photo of a mining rig you claimed you still owned(with todays date next to it)?

Of course I can, I'll post some photos a little later on.

Do you mind posting some photos?

marcotheminer
Legendary

Activity: 2072
Merit: 1049

┴puoʎǝq ʞool┴

View Profile
October 17, 2014, 09:22:22 AM

This isn't a self-defense shooting where you admitted to pulling the trigger. Everywhere else in the world, otherwise, is innocent until proven guilty.

Well that's when someone is trying to prove you guilty.

I was saying more along the lines of AK proving himself innocent.
lolled

Activity: 154

View Profile
October 17, 2014, 09:43:18 AM

Can we all give up on this issue?
No one who lost coins seems concerned a bit. They trust AK, then we should let them. If they can blindly put in trust in someone, then maybe they deserve to lose coins. If I was to lose 100 coins on a site like this, I would go mad, but seems people who invest in these kind of sites are early adopters of bitcoin or have got them for little or no work and care the least about people stealing their coins.

Dotcommie

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 17, 2014, 09:57:48 AM

No one who lost coins seems concerned a bit. They trust AK, then we should let them. If they can blindly put in trust in someone, then maybe they deserve to lose coins. If I was to lose 100 coins on a site like this, I would go mad, but seems people who invest in these kind of sites are early adopters of bitcoin or have got them for little or no work and care the least about people stealing their coins.

I lost 0.2 BTC on jpcdice and i'm super broke at the moment.  I don't have much more time to invest in digging around before it becomes not worth my time.  Everyone seems to want to focus on AK when the reality is that he may or may not have used a nickname on a different betting site...but never placed a bet with it.  If there are chat logs from that user saying "Come on over to jpcdice and check out my site!" then maybe there's something there, otherwise it's a pretty small thing to go on.

A lot of people probably don't even know yet.  They probably invested since the sites were around for quite a while with good reputation and they're just finding out now.
ltcnim
Legendary

Activity: 914
Merit: 1001

View Profile
October 17, 2014, 10:03:04 AM

that's pretty interesting. dice.ninja showed 2300BTC invested in the site (but cold wallet had less coins in it), but all claims for a refund are just for a few BTC so far. there should be some pretty burned people out there, but they either don't care, don't know about bitcointalk, or maybe still haven't found out the sites are gone (if i remember correctly there are even some unclaimed funds on JD which doog holds until the rightfull owner messages him)

imp0ster

View Profile
October 17, 2014, 10:14:05 AM
Last edit: October 17, 2014, 10:37:06 AM by imp0ster

Ok AK. I have seen you chart and messages on various sites, you said you have 1000's of coins. Clearly, you are being questioned here. Can you show any form of proof you actuallly have 1000's of coins? and even a photo of a mining rig you claimed you still owned(with todays date next to it)?

Of course I can, I'll post some photos a little later on.

Do you mind posting some photos?

There is no doubt AK is a miner, him posting photos won't disprove shit,here I'll post an r9 290x of his: https://i.imgur.com/AvKbqZT.jpg https://i.imgur.com/UXEjcuy.jpg

Do you want to see my rigs as well? Wink
lolled

Activity: 154

View Profile
October 17, 2014, 10:42:14 AM

that's pretty interesting. dice.ninja showed 2300BTC invested in the site (but cold wallet had less coins in it), but all claims for a refund are just for a few BTC so far. there should be some pretty burned people out there, but they either don't care, don't know about bitcointalk, or maybe still haven't found out the sites are gone (if i remember correctly there are even some unclaimed funds on JD which doog holds until the rightfull owner messages him)

Its pretty clear, investments never were over 1500. It was all a lie and they showed no proof ever , if it was.
I am sure most of the investors are aware of the fact that the site is gone. Specially people like JD-WoW and all. Now its all a confused state if it is Jeremy Wise or is it AK. Even if it is AK, what can you guys do? Spend another 100 coins to take legal action? There is never enough evidence that can or will be gathered to prove them guilty in court.

To all who invest read my 2 posts:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=716312.msg9188308#msg9188308

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=716312.msg9188555#msg9188555

Investors cannot sue them over this. Why? Because say If I had 100 coins invested and they ran away, then I would have to spend another 100 just to take any legal action which may or may not result into anything. And if they are from another country, then the legal expensed will be more.
Its sad that site owners are aware of this fact and take advantage of this. And more sad to see investors trust their money with them and then start complaining that they lost it, because the site owner ran away.
But since gambling and dice has to exist, and people do want to invest , I really hope dooglus reopens JD. Not that I will invest(because I never do), but atleast he is someone who can be trusted.

Pages: « 1 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 [59] 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 »
  Print  

Jump to: