Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 07:57:53 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 [60] 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 »
  Print  
Author Topic: dice.ninja - Now with Plinko!  (Read 84629 times)
Dabs
Legendary

Activity: 3416
Merit: 1912

The Concierge of Crypto

View Profile
October 17, 2014, 10:44:40 AM

Well that's when someone is trying to prove you guilty.

I was saying more along the lines of AK proving himself innocent.

He doesn't have to. He's innocent until proven guilty. Many things look odd, but that does not automatically make him guilty.

Of course, we all know OJ did it. But there was never enough proof to satisfy the court.

Pulley3

Activity: 25
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 17, 2014, 11:04:28 AM

Can I still play with dice?
Stars

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 17, 2014, 11:10:18 AM

Ok AK. I have seen you chart and messages on various sites, you said you have 1000's of coins. Clearly, you are being questioned here. Can you show any form of proof you actuallly have 1000's of coins? and even a photo of a mining rig you claimed you still owned(with todays date next to it)?

Of course I can, I'll post some photos a little later on.

Do you mind posting some photos?

There is no doubt AK is a miner, him posting photos won't disprove shit,here I'll post an r9 290x of his: https://i.imgur.com/AvKbqZT.jpg https://i.imgur.com/UXEjcuy.jpg

Do you want to see my rigs as well? Wink

Well I was looking for a photo of a decent amount of coins, even if he only posted it to dooglus. I think this would prove that he's not associated with Ninja in any way.

lolled

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 17, 2014, 11:27:20 AM

Ok AK. I have seen you chart and messages on various sites, you said you have 1000's of coins. Clearly, you are being questioned here. Can you show any form of proof you actuallly have 1000's of coins? and even a photo of a mining rig you claimed you still owned(with todays date next to it)?

Of course I can, I'll post some photos a little later on.

Do you mind posting some photos?

There is no doubt AK is a miner, him posting photos won't disprove shit,here I'll post an r9 290x of his: https://i.imgur.com/AvKbqZT.jpg https://i.imgur.com/UXEjcuy.jpg

Do you want to see my rigs as well? Wink

Well I was looking for a photo of a decent amount of coins, even if he only posted it to dooglus. I think this would prove that he's not associated with Ninja in any way.

That will not prove much, but not showing it will prove AK lied. Even rich people love to scam.

MICRO
Legendary

Activity: 2464
Merit: 1037

CEO @ Stake.com and Primedice.com

View Profile WWW
October 17, 2014, 12:19:25 PM

Well. It looks pretty clear to me that AK is/was owner of dice.ninja.
- He was occasionally bragging about having a dice site on PRC and elsewhere.
- used the same IP address as dmf, even browser user agent is same (confirmed by just-dice, Moneypot, PeerBet site owners)
- is lying about running a tor node to explain the IP address issue
- he's saying he has thousands of coins, but no proof given
This is very much consistent with a chain of events as it happened up to the dice.ninja closure

User 'Ricky' on PRC mentioned a couple of days ago in chat that his first encounter with AK was when he was pumping JPC, AK was promoting/shilling JPCdice on DogeDice as well:

(1152) <AKCoinDigger> are there any other dogecoin dice sites I could move my investment over to until doog gets the legal shit figured out?
(1152) <AKCoinDigger> what about the guy who runs darkdice?
(1152) <AKCoinDigger> the guy who runs it also runs jpcdice, and I had 40BTC worth of that coin invested there for a week
(1152) <AKCoinDigger> withdrew with no problems

Also, I don't know how relevant this is but user mcsnugs(the bitcoin music producer) used the same IP address as AK. Check this out:

Just found this, thought I would share:

https://soundcloud.com/mcsnugs/arise

I think doog has more of mcsnug's logs, not sure whether they mentioned they were roommates or something or that they pretended not to know eachother.

I don't think that AK ever even mentioned other dice sites on PD , he never promoted other sites on pd.

▄▄████████▄▄
   ▄████████████████▄
 ▄█████▀▀       ▀▀████     ████                  ████
▄████▀            ████    ████▌                 ▐████
█████           ▄████▀   ▐████                  ████▌    ▄▄
█████           ▀▀▀▀    ▄█████████▀            ▐████   ▄███▀
 █████▄           ▄▄███████████▀▀   ▄▄▄▄       ████  ▄███▀
   ▀█████▄▄       ▀████▀████▀     ▄████▀███   ▐███████▀▀        ▄▄▄▄
      ▀███████▄        ▐████    ▄████  ▐██▌   ███████        ▄███▀ ██▌
         ▀▀██████▄▄    ████    ▄███▀   ███   ▐███▌███      ▄███▀  ▄██▌
    ▄▄▄▄     ▀▀█████  ▐████    ████   ▄███   ████ ▐███    ▐████▄▄███▀
  █████▀▀      ▀████▌ ▐████▄▄██████▄▄█████▄▄█████  ▀███   ████
 ████▀          ████▌  ▀████▀▀  ▀████▀  ▀██▀ ███▀   ▀███  ▀████▄▄▄▄██
████▌          █████        ▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄ ▄▄ ▄ ▄▄ ▀███   ▀▀████▀▀
████▄       ▄▄████▀       ▄█▀   ▀ ▄█▀  ▀█▄ ██▀▀██▀▀██▀███▄▄      ▄▄██
 ██████████████▀▀  ▄███▄  ██▄     ██▄  ▄██ ██  ██  ██   ▀▀█████████▀▀
   ▀██████▀▀▀      ▀███▀   ▀████▀  ▀████▀  ██  ██  ██

▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀▐▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀█▄
▄█▀    ▄▀█████▀     ▀█▄
▄█▄    █        ▀▄   ███▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▄       ▄▀▀▀▀▀███▄
████      ▀▄▄▄▄▄▀       ███
███     ▄▄███████▄▄     ▄▀█
█  ▀▄ ▄▀ ▀███████▀ ▀▄ ▄▀  █
▀█   █     ▀███▀     ▀▄  █▀
▀█▄▄█▄      █        █▄█▀
▀█████▄ ▄▀▀ ▀▀▄▄ ▄▄███▀
▀█████        ████▀
▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀▀

● OVER 1000 GAMES
● DAILY RACES AND BONUSES
● RAKEBACK & VIP RANKS
● 24/7 LIVE SUPPORT
lolled

View Profile
October 17, 2014, 12:42:27 PM

I don't think that AK ever even mentioned other dice sites on PD , he never promoted other sites on pd.

Do you say this because AK donated 2 BTC to you(even though you donated 0.5 in giveaways)?
Firstly, I have hardly seen AK chat on PD. Secondly, there are 24 hours in a day, out of which you sleep for some. It just seems people are defending him because he ran a charity for them.

Not pointing this at you Micro, but this is how some of the people are behaving on previous pages.

PersonA : There is sufficient proof that links Mark Karpeles to the Mt Gox Scam.
PersonB : No thats not true.  Mark donated 2 BTC to me for free, and has been nice to me. Why would he steal 700,000 BTC?

I also think that AK was always a nice guy (I first recognized him back in the doge-dice days), who always gave away a lot of coins to strangers in the chat. He was always gambling big, and I remeber he was the first (?) big gambler at jpcdice. Sometimes he lost, sometimes he won, but he was always a nice guy.

But I also think it's important to check every possible connection in this fraud. not only to find the guy who stole all those coins, but also to prove who it wasn't. It's not just simple fingerpointing at AK, it will also help him to prove that he isn't dmf.

Thank god he said the 2nd para.

imp0ster

Activity: 50

View Profile
October 17, 2014, 12:57:25 PM

Do you say this because AK donated 2 BTC to you(even though you donated 0.5 in giveaways)?
Firstly, I have hardly seen AK chat on PD. Secondly, there are 24 hours in a day, out of which you sleep for some. It just seems people are defending him because he ran a charity for them.

Not pointing this at you Micro, but this is how some of the people are behaving on previous pages.

PersonA : There is sufficient proof that links Mark Karpeles to the Mt Gox Scam.
PersonB : No thats not true.  Mark donated 2 BTC to me for free, and has been nice to me. Why would he steal 700,000 BTC?

I also think that AK was always a nice guy (I first recognized him back in the doge-dice days), who always gave away a lot of coins to strangers in the chat. He was always gambling big, and I remeber he was the first (?) big gambler at jpcdice. Sometimes he lost, sometimes he won, but he was always a nice guy.

But I also think it's important to check every possible connection in this fraud. not only to find the guy who stole all those coins, but also to prove who it wasn't. It's not just simple fingerpointing at AK, it will also help him to prove that he isn't dmf.

Did you hear about the whole Moolah fiasco? This is exactly how he got away for so long operating a ponzi, he was giving away dogecoins like crazy, basically buying followers, even ostracizing the dogecoin founder. Then it turned out the CEO is a known scammer..
MICRO
Legendary

Activity: 2464
Merit: 1037

CEO @ Stake.com and Primedice.com

View Profile WWW
October 17, 2014, 01:03:57 PM

PersonB : No thats not true.  Mark donated 2 BTC to me for free, and has been nice to me. Why would he steal 700,000 BTC?

No, i say that coz most of the time he played and was chating i was there. And yeah he barely chated on pd , and probably never when there was no mods on, coz he would be begged to death.

And if he did promoted other gambling sites on pd chat he would be muted same as everybody else , doesn't matter how much he donated and to who.

As for that 2btc , yeah i donated about 0.7 btc of it , and if somebody proofs that AK was running DN and did scam all that coins i will send the rest of it to whoever will try to do refunds or whatever for this scam.

▄▄████████▄▄
   ▄████████████████▄
 ▄█████▀▀       ▀▀████     ████                  ████
▄████▀            ████    ████▌                 ▐████
█████           ▄████▀   ▐████                  ████▌    ▄▄
█████           ▀▀▀▀    ▄█████████▀            ▐████   ▄███▀
 █████▄           ▄▄███████████▀▀   ▄▄▄▄       ████  ▄███▀
   ▀█████▄▄       ▀████▀████▀     ▄████▀███   ▐███████▀▀        ▄▄▄▄
      ▀███████▄        ▐████    ▄████  ▐██▌   ███████        ▄███▀ ██▌
         ▀▀██████▄▄    ████    ▄███▀   ███   ▐███▌███      ▄███▀  ▄██▌
    ▄▄▄▄     ▀▀█████  ▐████    ████   ▄███   ████ ▐███    ▐████▄▄███▀
  █████▀▀      ▀████▌ ▐████▄▄██████▄▄█████▄▄█████  ▀███   ████
 ████▀          ████▌  ▀████▀▀  ▀████▀  ▀██▀ ███▀   ▀███  ▀████▄▄▄▄██
████▌          █████        ▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄ ▄▄ ▄ ▄▄ ▀███   ▀▀████▀▀
████▄       ▄▄████▀       ▄█▀   ▀ ▄█▀  ▀█▄ ██▀▀██▀▀██▀███▄▄      ▄▄██
 ██████████████▀▀  ▄███▄  ██▄     ██▄  ▄██ ██  ██  ██   ▀▀█████████▀▀
   ▀██████▀▀▀      ▀███▀   ▀████▀  ▀████▀  ██  ██  ██

▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀▐▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀█▄
▄█▀    ▄▀█████▀     ▀█▄
▄█▄    █        ▀▄   ███▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▄       ▄▀▀▀▀▀███▄
████      ▀▄▄▄▄▄▀       ███
███     ▄▄███████▄▄     ▄▀█
█  ▀▄ ▄▀ ▀███████▀ ▀▄ ▄▀  █
▀█   █     ▀███▀     ▀▄  █▀
▀█▄▄█▄      █        █▄█▀
▀█████▄ ▄▀▀ ▀▀▄▄ ▄▄███▀
▀█████        ████▀
▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀▀

● OVER 1000 GAMES
● DAILY RACES AND BONUSES
● RAKEBACK & VIP RANKS
● 24/7 LIVE SUPPORT
BBmmBB

Activity: 56

View Profile
October 17, 2014, 04:42:01 PM

Can we all give up on this issue?
No one who lost coins seems concerned a bit. They trust AK, then we should let them. If they can blindly put in trust in someone, then maybe they deserve to lose coins. If I was to lose 100 coins on a site like this, I would go mad, but seems people who invest in these kind of sites are early adopters of bitcoin or have got them for little or no work and care the least about people stealing their coins.

that's pretty interesting. dice.ninja showed 2300BTC invested in the site (but cold wallet had less coins in it), but all claims for a refund are just for a few BTC so far. there should be some pretty burned people out there, but they either don't care, don't know about bitcointalk, or maybe still haven't found out the sites are gone (if i remember correctly there are even some unclaimed funds on JD which doog holds until the rightfull owner messages him)

Its pretty clear, investments never were over 1500. It was all a lie and they showed no proof ever , if it was.
I am sure most of the investors are aware of the fact that the site is gone. Specially people like JD-WoW and all. Now its all a confused state if it is Jeremy Wise or is it AK. Even if it is AK, what can you guys do? Spend another 100 coins to take legal action? There is never enough evidence that can or will be gathered to prove them guilty in court.

To all who invest read my 2 posts:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=716312.msg9188308#msg9188308

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=716312.msg9188555#msg9188555

Investors cannot sue them over this. Why? Because say If I had 100 coins invested and they ran away, then I would have to spend another 100 just to take any legal action which may or may not result into anything. And if they are from another country, then the legal expensed will be more.
Its sad that site owners are aware of this fact and take advantage of this. And more sad to see investors trust their money with them and then start complaining that they lost it, because the site owner ran away.
But since gambling and dice has to exist, and people do want to invest , I really hope dooglus reopens JD. Not that I will invest(because I never do), but atleast he is someone who can be trusted.

http://i2.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/facebook/000/233/062/733.jpg
Chemistry1988
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 17, 2014, 04:48:27 PM

Of course you can, as long as you are not on scamming sites like dicebitco.in or dice.ninja Wink
ElysianBaws

Activity: 48

View Profile
October 17, 2014, 04:54:14 PM

Of course you can, as long as you are not on scamming sites like dicebitco.in or dice.ninja Wink

believe me, scammers will always be around...no mather what
Chemistry1988
Legendary

Activity: 1120

View Profile
October 17, 2014, 05:14:53 PM

believe me, scammers will always be around...no mather what

True, but if you deposit your bitcoin only in trusted sites (at least at the point of depositing), play as much as you like, and withdraw all your bitcoin once you are done, the chance of getting scammed should be much much lower.
BBmmBB

View Profile
October 17, 2014, 06:22:12 PM

upon closer inspection obviously the chances of the streak paired with 5 out of 14 ending in 8 ? lol ...u do the math!!!  Roll Eyes

What math?

To show how silly your line of reasoning is, what if I was to say "wow, you rolled exactly 35.8001 on your first roll, 59.3808 on the 2nd roll and 23.4632 on the third roll. What are the odds of getting exactly those three rolls in exactly that order? It's a trillion to one against so the site must be rigged.

Do you see how that is faulty logic?

Do you also see that you are using the same logic?

you lost me, what is the glaring connection between those 3 numbers?  Roll Eyes

There isn't one. I looked at the rolled numbers and made up a feature of them based on what I saw. Then asked what the odds of it happening were. Like with you and the 8's. You've never mentioned anything about 8's being suspicious before, but you saw them and assumed it meant something when of course it didn't.

I don't know any way to cheat the provably fair system. If you do, please let us in on it so it can be fixed.

ok maybe you know ... who invented this term? : "provably fair" :\

uhh when you can prove something is fair you say...provably fair.

welcome to language.  that is how it works.

wow you are stupid.

Sorry, I've been really sick for a little over a week.

Everyone please stop acknowledging this tumor, he feeds on attention. He's either very stupid, or trolling very hard, either way I can't figure out what it is this malignant man wants or is trying to demonstrate from a single word he's written, so I have to assume the only thing he's lusting after is the same thing his parents so negligently denied him from: simple acknowledgment of his pathetic and small existence on a tiny blue dot he's never paused to comprehend.

He seems confused and scared, blundering around message boards, blathering the kind of mindless drivel only a truly isolated and spiteful mongoloid could conceive of. Terrified by his own inability to comprehend his experiences he lashes out frantically at anyone attempting to accomplish more than he himself is capable, limited though that might be, in order to provide some proof of his competence and indeed his very being. I find him a tragic figure, like an gorilla in a concrete jungle, hunting for twigs and berries, eventually he will pause and wonder "Where have the others like me gone?" but by that point it will be far too late. Like a mesopotamian god king, his empire has fallen, and all those that fed his power though their conviction of belief have long since been absorbed into extinction by his own ego, and the comfortable existence which defined him has been snuffed out, leaving him on weak legs standing: a small animal eating breakfast under billions of stars.

BBmmBB, you have garnered nothing but the disrespect of your peers through your actions. I urge you to consider your actions and words more carefully in the future and perhaps take the time to learn about how dice.ninja works, we've given you all the tools necessary to demonstrate the faulcity of your claims entirely without our intervention, and many here, as well as myself would be more than happy to take the time to help you learn, if you are willing to take the time to listen, but I do not believe you will.

i had a gut feeling about this site...what's that? oh we WILL find you... >> Jermey Hise, AK , dooglus. stunna..or whoever the fuck you are ..we are just digging in here bud !  Wink

YOU WANNA SETTLE UP NOW OR WHAT?

wayshegoes

Activity: 266

I lost the liqour money boys...

View Profile
October 17, 2014, 06:54:00 PM

User 'Ricky' on PRC mentioned a couple of days ago in chat that his first encounter with AK was when he was pumping JPC, AK was promoting/shilling JPCdice on DogeDice as well:

(1152) <AKCoinDigger> are there any other dogecoin dice sites I could move my investment over to until doog gets the legal shit figured out?
(1152) <AKCoinDigger> what about the guy who runs darkdice?
(1152) <AKCoinDigger> the guy who runs it also runs jpcdice, and I had 40BTC worth of that coin invested there for a week
(1152) <AKCoinDigger> withdrew with no problems

Also, I don't know how relevant this is but user mcsnugs(the bitcoin music producer) used the same IP address as AK. Check this out:

Just found this, thought I would share:

https://soundcloud.com/mcsnugs/arise

This is "ricky" from PRC & JD. AK mentioned it in Just-Dice chat months back just before JD closed. He said he sold 50 BTCs worth in one trade which leads me to believe he didn't have only 40 BTC on JPCoin. Then again it was highly volatile at the time. He said he was busy "getting rich" off JPCoin, which leads me to believe that he doesn't have 1000s of BTCs. This is also based on the fact that when he busted 100 BTC on DB/PD months back, it was the majority of what he had.

There still is the chance that he has 1000s of coins since his business involves recycling old computer parts. He essentially gets free GPUs and uses them to heat his workplace. He said using miners is cheaper than heating the place with oil, and that business has been operating since some time in 2012.
BBmmBB

View Profile
October 17, 2014, 07:34:34 PM

so ak, doog, stunna ....you best put your heads together and get the 38BTC together or you all get thrown under the bus !!! ~ i'm open to ideas!..let's get this squared away! :\  *our community will not stand for this brazen theft!
omahapoker

Activity: 868

View Profile
October 17, 2014, 07:52:25 PM

has anybody followed up on dmf search?

if AK was in on this don't he think he would be gone by now.

you guys knows where he lives, what his name is and how many dumps he takes in a day(imp0ster investgated that personally)

AK knows you guys know who he is. he would be long gone if he scammed.
lolled

View Profile
October 17, 2014, 08:00:53 PM

you guys knows where he lives, what his name is and how many dumps he takes in a day(imp0ster investgated that personally)

And here this guy goes again. Probably trying to get to the 25 posts required by his sig campaign.
Did you lose any coins on this?
Why would AK be gone? He clearly knows there isn't sufficient proof pointing it towards him, and no one can take any legal action against him.

omahapoker

Activity: 868

View Profile
October 17, 2014, 08:05:33 PM
Last edit: October 17, 2014, 08:15:50 PM by omahapoker

And here this guy goes again. Probably trying to get to the 25 posts required by his sig campaign.
Did you lose any coins on this?

here you go again you and your 18 posts. next time use your real account to address me.

I lost 1.2 btc, got back 1btc

I lost 6 months of my life promoting dmf sites. i trusted this guy and really thought ninja would be top 3 bitcoin dice sites years from now

dmf fucked me real good, I feel have to start over to regain trust from the 30 bitcoin gambling site owners  that i work with from my site

"Why would AK be gone? He clearly knows there isn't sufficient proof pointing it towards him, and no one can take any legal action against him."

are you from fantasyland. who gives a fuck about legal action. im talking about people who bust kneecaps over $200 these guys are the one dmf should worry about

ltcnim
Legendary

Activity: 914
Merit: 1001

View Profile
October 17, 2014, 11:34:44 PM

were there any other refunds in the meantime?

Dotcommie

Activity: 476

View Profile
October 18, 2014, 12:20:05 AM

Why do people think legal action can't be taken?  Have you ever dealt with the courts?

In the US, where I believe dmf/toad/whoever is from, bitcoin is treated like any possession, not money.  If I loan my solid gold statue to a jewelry shop to drum up business and be payed a small portion of the business it brings, if he closes up shop and leaves, I could sue him and make him pay for my lawyers expenses as well.

If it's just because it's a "gambling" site, then by the IRS's own definition that bitcoin isn't money, they have made it the same as playing poker with food, computer parts, or whatever you use as a standin for real money.  Well at least if I lost a ton of money that's the route I'd go.
Pages: « 1 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 [60] 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 »
  Print  

Jump to: