Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 11:06:23 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 [77] 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 »
  Print  
Author Topic: dice.ninja - Now with Plinko!  (Read 84629 times)
Spoetnik
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1011

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
October 26, 2014, 08:37:05 AM

"My job is outsmarting you, something that you will never forgive me for." ~dooglus Grin    lol  wat?

How much more can you drop your post quality? Little more before you get banned I guess.

I don't know if that's meant to be a quote of something I said, but if so he's lying. I never said anything like that.

He won't get banned - and even if he did, he would just make a new account. He has already been banned and made new accounts.

You may remember him from such accounts as ASICSRUS and haightst. There was even a thread about a year ago talking about his crappy posts.

The best thing to do is to click 'ignore' next to his post. Then you won't see what he writes until someone quotes him (like you did). If we all do it there won't be anyone left to quote him. Smiley

tl;dr

basically you got yourself into this mess touting shitty investment sites... why don't you just pay out the people who lost out on your lame idea? :\ *in my particular case we are only talking 38BTC to clear this up!!! = you are cheapskate !!!

Well..
I seen some of your posts on this topic already (i read many pages of this and have it boomarked)
and all i recall is agreeing with pretty much you ever said and it all seemed reasonable to me.
Since the last time i was here i see these guys got together and hammered your trust rating so i read it all for or against.

and many of these guys.. well every name i recognize that left you negative feedback have been caught up in scammy behavior.. fuck em all !
if they all get tripped up in fishy circumstances and drama and you point it out and raise questions about it that is their problem not yours !
If something looks fishy.. something looks fishy ..period !

so i support you and not these other idiots.
but i'd suggest just backing off they will just go into over time lying about you.. trolling you.. and harassing you non stop (to defend their sleazy behavior)
this place is crawling with corrupt deceitful maggots .
they will come here and say anything to get more Bitcoin from morons..

Omaha has the nerve to talk shit about your reputation when i seen him pulling shit on the Jackpotcoin topic before and he got BANNED for it LOL
then he came back a few minutes later with another brand new account pushing a dice site.. guess what one ?
yup.. one of the three that disappeared LOL

- Lure in victims phase = check
- Steal Bitcoins = check
- Try and put out Drama fire = check
- Wait for the moron victims to forget about it all = PENDING

they need to start it all over again so they need this "I got hacked" story to fade into the past so they can do it again.. so..
stop whining and do what i have been told often..
- Don't complain (about losing Bitcoin) just go make more so they can steal it *again  Roll Eyes

yes i promoted dmf sites because because i thought they had the best design/software out there.

I gave 6 months of endless hours of promoting and answering any questions players had. I gave dmf my friendship, trust, help with marketing and he fucks me. he ruins my trust with others i got to start over and regain peoples trust that i respect. I feel so bad for investors and players who lost their coins. and thats why i will be here to help find dmf. in anyway i can help I will do it.

I promoted Jackpotcoin because i thought JPC was going to be a main coin for gambling.

after a few weeks of your bullshit on the JPC thread, it may have caused the important people to leave. and soon JPC died out. thanks for that

you were banned because your an out of control scammer.. what are you doing here ?
ohhhhh that's right you were the guy who told me to go to JPCDice LOL

FUD first & ask questions later™
omahapoker

Activity: 868
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 26, 2014, 08:37:58 AM

I justed asked bay to start one in this section. if no one starts one dooglus, then i will.

since your in the script making mode. make me a script where i win 1 BTC every hour on PD

ya and make an auto-trash a guys Trust Rating script while your at it.. the more bold face lies the better LOL

you stupid scammy clown screw with my Trust rating your going down.. i got dirt on sooooo many guys.

your thieves.. liars and scammers and the missing Bitcoin and Trolling to defend it is proof /case closed

but i will re-open the case to start issuing spankings to scammy deceitful brats  Cool

to whom it may concern.. your better off investing with Berni Madoff than these scamming losers LOL

i didnt do shit to your trust rating. i wouldnt spend that much time on you
omahapoker

View Profile
October 26, 2014, 08:40:25 AM

"My job is outsmarting you, something that you will never forgive me for." ~dooglus Grin    lol  wat?

you were banned because your an out of control scammer.. what are you doing here ?
ohhhhh that's right you were the guy who told me to go to JPCDice LOL

<
<
<
<
><
I got banned because i had a JPC coin givaway in gambling section. i didnt know i couldnt do that. after a week i wrote to mod and he saw i made a simple mistake and unbanned me.
Spoetnik
Legendary

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
October 26, 2014, 08:46:50 AM

I justed asked bay to start one in this section. if no one starts one dooglus, then i will.

since your in the script making mode. make me a script where i win 1 BTC every hour on PD

ya and make an auto-trash a guys Trust Rating script while your at it.. the more bold face lies the better LOL

you stupid scammy clown screw with my Trust rating your going down.. i got dirt on sooooo many guys.

your thieves.. liars and scammers and the missing Bitcoin and Trolling to defend it is proof /case closed

but i will re-open the case to start issuing spankings to scammy deceitful brats  Cool

to whom it may concern.. your better off investing with Berni Madoff than these scamming losers LOL

i got a lot of dirt on all of you *camping/squatting here.. you may want to go make yourself a self moderated topic fast lol Wink

and i will be around for your next scam taking notes.. for years to come .....you would be surprised what info i have saved and from how far back Smiley
you would also be amazed how often your little scammer bum buddies rat you out ahahha
as always i am available to expose anonymous tips.. email scammer info to spoetnik@outlook.com
thanks to everyone who has sent me tip info before !
some of the info was compelling but even more interesting was the sleuthing methods used.. impressive stuff guys keep it up !
keep the scammers on the ropes.. and let me pull the noose on 'em i can do it nice and slow stretching YEARS to make sure to get the full effect.

it's actually pretty funny and amusing watching kiddiot brat wannabee scammers mingle with the veteran scammer's
but pawing around the mouse is boring after a while so you get to let 'em go or eat 'em LOL
i advise making sure you know what league your in Wink

omahapoker

View Profile
October 26, 2014, 08:50:22 AM

i got a lot of dirt on all of you *camping/squatting here.. you may want to go make yourself a self moderated topic fast lol Wink

and i will be around for your next scam taking notes.. for years to come .....you would be surprised what info i have saved and from how far back Smiley
you would also be amazed how often your little scammer bum buddies rat you out ahahha
as always i am available to expose anonymous tips.. email scammer info to spoetnik@outlook.com
some of the info was compelling but even more interesting was the sleuthing methods used.. impressive stuff guys keep it up !
keep the scammers on the ropes.. and let me pull the noose on 'em i can do it nice and slow stretching YEARS to make sure to get the full effect.

it's actually pretty funny and amusing watching kiddiot brat wannabee scammers mingle with the veteran scammer's
but pawing around the mouse is boring after a while so you get to let 'em go or eat 'em LOL

go ahead put all this dirt out.

do what you say. ive got nothing to hide

and post the dirt . we dont need commentary from you
Spoetnik
Legendary

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
October 26, 2014, 09:46:17 AM

we dont need commentary from you or defending scams and their creators on this topic and i already did..
such as exposing your ban for bad behavior before and how you then quickly made another account running right
back here asap continuing with your gambling site advertising claiming a friend was posting for you (which you admitted a while later)

i often say around here it's the things you don't hear or see that is interesting.
a handful of you seem to have a vested interest in camping on this topic non stop yet not a word about losing any these hack incidents.

so anyway 3 coin sites vanished i know off and based on 3 coins
- Darkcoin
- Bitcoin
- Jackpotcoin

The hacker managed to hack all three ?

If you spend a year or two advertising these sites that vanished then you deserve to be looked at closely..
if you are getting overly defensive about it me thinks there is probably a reason..
the simplest explanation is usually the correct one. Wink

a few of you have some rather odd behavior going on..
a man smashing around like an elephant all the time can not blend in to the crowd all sneaky tip toeing around LOL

i always see them creeping by and the only question is do keep tabs on him ? Throw a spotlight on him ? Or bust him on the spot ?
Bear in mind most people take option one and collect data.. long term.
this is text book FBI surveillance methods 101 ahahah
They spend YEARS and YEARS collecting info.. the more comfortable you can make him feel the better the data you can collect.
I know some shit about it.. i had a buddy arrested for Fraud for his online activity by the FBI before.
and what i said is on Wikipedia with some of their well known long term sting operations.

but hey..
You dipshit scammers and your supporters who "wanna slice" keep thinking your smart.. i can assure you i will have the last laugh  Cool

@HACKER
You may want to consider looking under your couch cushions for that Bitcoin Like Mark from Gox did Wink
You all remember that how he was hacked and tons of Bitcoin was long gone then how miraculous found ton of it ? LOL
or don't and i hope you got a nice get away plan hahaha

Spoetnik
Legendary

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
October 26, 2014, 10:56:24 AM

I know some shit about it.. i had a buddy arrested for Fraud for his online activity by the FBI before.
and what i said is on Wikipedia with some of their well known long term sting operations.

Grin

If i find out your behind this you're going to jail son.

And stop PM'ing me asking if i am interested in mustache rides !

maybe you guys should check out this guys image url ? see if matches other ones..
http://cdn.highdefdigest.com/uploads/2009/09/17/235/my-cousin-vinny3 . jpeg

wayshegoes

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

I lost the liqour money boys...

View Profile
October 26, 2014, 10:59:43 AM

Is there any actual news regard this stuff or just constant trolling?
caga

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

www.secondstrade.com - 190% return Binary option

View Profile
October 26, 2014, 12:04:26 PM

Unfortunately, this has become a trolling ground now. Seems a lot of people, gave up on it.

sherbyspark

Activity: 910

View Profile
October 26, 2014, 12:07:21 PM

It seems, a new self-moderated thread was started here to keep the trolls away.
omahapoker

View Profile
October 26, 2014, 12:20:58 PM

we dont need commentary from you or defending scams and their creators on this topic and i already did..
such as exposing your ban for bad behavior before and how you then quickly made another account running right
back here asap continuing with your gambling site advertising claiming a friend was posting for you (which you admitted a while later)

i often say around here it's the things you don't hear or see that is interesting.
a handful of you seem to have a vested interest in camping on this topic non stop yet not a word about losing any these hack incidents.

so anyway 3 coin sites vanished i know off and based on 3 coins
- Darkcoin
- Bitcoin
- Jackpotcoin

The hacker managed to hack all three ?

If you spend a year or two advertising these sites that vanished then you deserve to be looked at closely..
if you are getting overly defensive about it me thinks there is probably a reason..
the simplest explanation is usually the correct one. Wink

a few of you have some rather odd behavior going on..
a man smashing around like an elephant all the time can not blend in to the crowd all sneaky tip toeing around LOL

i always see them creeping by and the only question is do keep tabs on him ? Throw a spotlight on him ? Or bust him on the spot ?
Bear in mind most people take option one and collect data.. long term.
this is text book FBI surveillance methods 101 ahahah
They spend YEARS and YEARS collecting info.. the more comfortable you can make him feel the better the data you can collect.

but hey..
You dipshit scammers and your supporters who "wanna slice" keep thinking your smart.. i can assure you i will have the last laugh  Cool

@HACKER
You may want to consider looking under your couch cushions for that Bitcoin Like Mark from Gox did Wink
You all remember that how he was hacked and tons of Bitcoin was long gone then how miraculous found ton of it ? LOL
or don't and i hope you got a nice get away plan hahaha

damn, i thought no one would find out i made another acount while i was banned for a week and posted. the humanity.

if i had anything to do with this i want my cut then.
BBmmBB

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 26, 2014, 03:00:34 PM
Last edit: October 26, 2014, 03:19:29 PM by BBmmBB

How much more can you drop your post quality? Little more before you get banned I guess.

I don't know if that's meant to be a quote of something I said, but if so he's lying. I never said anything like that.

He won't get banned - and even if he did, he would just make a new account. He has already been banned and made new accounts.

You may remember him from such accounts as ASICSRUS and haightst. There was even a thread about a year ago talking about his crappy posts.

The best thing to do is to click 'ignore' next to his post. Then you won't see what he writes until someone quotes him (like you did). If we all do it there won't be anyone left to quote him. Smiley

tl;dr

basically you got yourself into this mess touting shitty investment sites... why don't you just pay out the people who lost out on your lame idea? :\ *in my particular case we are only talking 38BTC to clear this up!!! = you are cheapskate !!!

Well..
I seen some of your posts on this topic already (i read many pages of this and have it boomarked)
and all i recall is agreeing with pretty much you ever said and it all seemed reasonable to me.
Since the last time i was here i see these guys got together and hammered your trust rating so i read it all for or against.

and many of these guys.. well every name i recognize that left you negative feedback have been caught up in scammy behavior.. fuck em all !
if they all get tripped up in fishy circumstances and drama and you point it out and raise questions about it that is their problem not yours !

but i'd suggest just backing off they will just go into over time lying about you.. trolling you.. and harassing you non stop (to defend their sleazy behavior)

Omaha has the nerve to talk shit about your reputation when i seen him pulling shit on the Jackpotcoin topic before and he got BANNED for it LOL
then he came back a few minutes later with another brand new account pushing a dice site.. guess what one ?

- Steal Bitcoins = check

they need to start it all over again so they need this "I got hacked" story to fade into the past so they can do it again.. so..
- Don't complain (about losing Bitcoin) just go make more so they can steal it *again  Roll Eyes

I'm keeping chief bitcoin engineer Gavin Andresen updated on developments..also i have a contact who is going to be helping out with our DD legal stuff he has a PhD in Computer surveillance so we are in good hands!   Cool  ~good to see you bud!

https://pbs.twimg.com/profile_images/470238110735814656/rA84eW2q_400x400.jpeg
^^^PONZI ZAPPER GOGGLEZ^^^
BBmmBB

View Profile
October 26, 2014, 03:12:33 PM

tl;dr

Well..

- Steal Bitcoins = check

yes i promoted dmf sites because because i thought they had the best design/software out there.

I gave 6 months of endless hours of promoting and answering any questions players had. I gave dmf my friendship, trust, help with marketing and he fucks me. he ruins my trust with others i got to start over and regain peoples trust that i respect. I feel so bad for investors and players who lost their coins. and thats why i will be here to help find dmf. in anyway i can help I will do it.

I promoted Jackpotcoin because i thought JPC was going to be a main coin for gambling.

after a few weeks of your bullshit on the JPC thread, it may have caused the important people to leave. and soon JPC died out. thanks for that

paid pumpers are ruthless!!! :\
BBmmBB

View Profile
October 26, 2014, 03:15:22 PM

you stupid scammy clowns screw with my Trust rating your going down.. i got dirt on sooooo many guys. (like you did 2 minutes after i posted here an hr or two ago)

Omahapoker blatant sockpuppet of one of these assclowns !!! it's obvious..he let his cards down !! Cheesy
Spoetnik
Legendary

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
October 26, 2014, 10:29:51 PM

they scream troll and bury the important comments..

and the guys doing it are the ones who were advertising these sites... uuuuuhhhhhhhh what ? LOL

- Bitcoin
- DarkCoin
- JackpotCoin

Trolling from the guys who pushed the hacked sites in their Sigs's etc

that IS what happened !

and i want to warn the so called "hacker" he may want to look under his couch cushion etc for those missing coins
because when he/they are for sure on the stand in court later he/they won't looks so bad if they can say,
"at least i gave back as much i could" after the hack story..

if you guys cashed out your stolen Bitcoin's etc i highly advise you promptly collect up as much money as you can & start paying people back ASAP !

@BBmmBB
Their behavior towards you here is simply ridiculous and appalling.. these guys should be embarrassed for their childish and deceitful behavior !
I suggest you stay strong and don't let these guys rattle you in an attempt to Troll you so you lose your composure here on the forum.
they would love nothing more than to try and get you to lash out etc and look bad..
Hold your head high !
I got your back and these guys can start sweating.. intelligent people do not buy blatant Trolling games to discredit victims ripped off !
There was coins stolen and they want to shift the attention to a Troll  Roll Eyes
Insulting the intelligence of those watching this topic.. and..
What are you thieves going to do about it ? ...go make an account about it LOL

PS:
Omaha you said it was your "friend" before and denied it was you on the JPC topic and just admitted it a couple comments back.. your a fucking liar.. a caught confirmed liar LOL
want me to go quote your ass son ?
AND you Trolls have the god damn audacity and the fucking gall and the nerve to pull this credibility routine here bashing that guy ?
puuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuhleeeeeze  Roll Eyes

..scammy deceitful account hopping CLOWNS ROFL !!!

BayAreaCoins
Legendary

Activity: 3920
Merit: 1248

Owner at AltQuick.com & FreeBitcoins.com

View Profile WWW
October 26, 2014, 10:38:57 PM

@BBmmBB
Their behavior towards you here is simply ridiculous and appalling.. these guys should be embarrassed for their childish and deceitful behavior !
I suggest you stay strong and don't let these guys rattle you in an attempt to Troll you so you lose your composure here on the forum.
they would love nothing more than to try and get you to lash out etc and look bad..
Hold your head high !
I got your back and these guys can start sweating.. intelligent people do not buy blatant Trolling games to discredit victims ripped off !
There was coins stolen and they want to shift the attention to a Troll  Roll Eyes
Insulting the intelligence of those watching this topic.. and..
What are you thieves going to do about it ? ...go make an account about it LOL

Lol Owsley... keep talking yourself up man.

That is hilarious you actually address yourself.  You sir are on a whole different level  Grin bahahahaha

https://AltQuick.com/exchange/ - Trade altcoins & Bitcoin Testnet coins with real Bitcoin. Fast, private, and easy!
https://FreeBitcoins.com/faucet/ - Load your AltQuick exchange account with free Bitcoins & Testnet every 10 minutes.
Splatters
Legendary

Activity: 1232

★YoBit.Net★ 1400+ Coins Exchange

View Profile
October 26, 2014, 10:41:23 PM

is this a trollbox or can I register to this site with no problems?

I know why your pray will never be answered!
suchmoon
Legendary

Activity: 3710
Merit: 8985

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
October 26, 2014, 10:50:07 PM

is this a trollbox or can I register to this site with no problems?

Yes.
Shogen
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1001

View Profile
October 26, 2014, 11:16:15 PM

is this a trollbox

It wasn't but it is kind of now...

can I register to this site with no problems?

If you haven't registered on it, there are no problems for you. Cheesy

dooglus
Legendary

Activity: 2940
Merit: 1330

View Profile
October 26, 2014, 11:19:09 PM

@BBmmBB

I'm not sure if you're serious.

BBmmBB has never said a single thing of value here. He throws around incorrect and baseless accusations and generally derails any useful conversation.

Are you him? I can't think why else you would be saying what you are saying.

Just-Dice                 ██             
          ██████████         
      ██████████████████     
  ██████████████████████████ 
██████████████████████████████
    ██████████████████████   
        ██████████████       
            ██████           
   Play or Invest                 ██             
          ██████████         
      ██████████████████     
  ██████████████████████████ 
    ██████████████████████   
        ██████████████       
            ██████           
   1% House Edge
Pages: « 1 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 [77] 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 »
  Print  

Jump to: